lessons in love || chaennie

By longdalilisaa

A new year, a new student, and a new opportunity for love highest rank: #8 under blackpink More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven

chapter thirty-five ⚠️🔞⚠️

4.5K 92 27
By longdalilisaa

Chaeyoung excitedly turned the corner and walked towards her girlfriend's house, her pace quickening as she got closer. They hadn't seen each other in two weeks, Chaeyoung's parents having been invited to speak at a conference in Hawaii and had asked her to go with them. She was delighted that she was actually involved in a family vacation, it was the first they'd ever gone on, and she had thoroughly enjoyed the time, spending most of it with her father, as well as seeing Hawaii, but had missed her girlfriend like crazy and had been more than happy when her parents had asked if it would be okay to end their vacation three days early so they could go to another conference in Vancouver.

Her plane had arrived only a few hours ago, and she had just dumped her bags in her room before running back out, straight to Jennie's. She hadn't told the brunette she was coming home early, wanting to surprise her, and now that she was only minutes away from seeing her, she was practically running to get there. She walked up the driveway and waved eagerly when she saw Ms. Kim getting to her car.

"Chaeyoung! Welcome back! I thought you had a couple more days?"

"Yea, parents wanted to get back early for more work stuff. Hawaii heat in July is kinda harsh anyway. And I really missed Jennie," Chaeyoung replied, speaking quickly.

"She'll be really happy to see you. I'm just going back to work, but the door's unlocked, you can go right in. She was going into her bedroom when I was leaving."

"Thanks, Eomma! Have fun at work!"

"I work at a bank, Chaeyoung, it's just not possible. But thank you," Ms. Kim replied, getting into her car and driving away.

Chaeyoung waved her off before going through the front door, and running towards Jennie's room. She opened the door, about to yell 'surprise' but stopped dead in her tracks at the sight in front of her.

Jennie scrambled to get the blanket around her as her bedroom door opened, she'd heard her mother leave so hadn't bothered to lock it, and her eyes widened even more when she saw who was standing in the doorway.

"God, Jennie, I am so sorry, so, so sorry," Chaeyoung said, covering her eyes with her hand and going to leave the room, "Um, call me later. Or don't. Whatever you want. Uh, sorry."

"Chaeyoung, stop."

Chaeyoung stopped but kept her back to the brunette and her hand over her eyes.

"Look at me."

Chaeyoung slowly turned and let her hand fall from her eyes.

"Jennie, I'm sorry, I should've knocked, I was just so excited about seeing you. We got back early from Hawaii and your Mom said you were in your room and I just walked on in, and you were having a private moment, which you are so totally entitled to and I ruined it and I'm so sorry."

"Come here."

Chaeyoung walked over to the bed and sat beside her girlfriend, careful not to disturb the blanket that was around her.

"Please don't apologize again," Jennie said, stroking her cheek and leaning forward to kiss the lips she had missed so much in the last two weeks, pushing her tongue forward straight away so it could meet it's twin, before pulling back and looking straight into brown eyes, "If you want...I could, um, finish?"

"Oh god, of course, I'm sorry," Chaeyoung said, jumping up again, "We can hang out later."

"Chaeng," Jennie replied, tugging her back on the bed, "I meant, do you wanna, um, watch?"

Chaeyoung's eyes nearly bugged out of her head and she felt her mouth go dry, but seeing the vulnerable look on her girlfriend's face she quickly composed herself.

"Really? You would... for me?"

"If you wanted?"

"God, I would love nothing more. But only if you're sure."

Jennie leaned forward her kissed her lover again, conveying her certainty.

"Just us making love," she said between kisses.

Chaeyoung nodded into the kiss and pulled back.

"You're beautiful," she said with a final kiss, "Um, chair?"

Jennie nodded and Chaeyoung moved to sit in the armchair, getting a perfect view of the bed from her angle. The brunette blushed as she realized exactly what she was about to do. She hadn't felt the need to pleasure herself since before she and Chaeyoung had started making love. The few weeks leading up to that night had required a lot more... personal assistance and the need had been reawakened when she found herself Chaeng-less for two weeks. Still, she'd only done it once so far in the two weeks, after talking with the blonde for over an hour on the phone and had found the lingering affects of just her girlfriend's voice got her worked up enough. And she was only starting when the taller girl had walked in, leading to the offer to watch, which she wasn't regretting, but was just a little nervous about. Chaeyoung saw the hesitation.

"You don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with. Please don't feel pressured or anything."

Jennie looked over at the blonde, suddenly feeling very much in need of any assistance, her own or other wise and gave her a sultry half-smile, letting the blanket fall from around her. She lay back on the bed and rested her head comfortably on the pillow, before letting one hand trail down her stomach.

Chaeyoung's mouth hung open as Jennie's nude form came into focus, and bit back a groan as she saw her hand moving across her stomach, slowly inching upwards towards her breasts.

Jennie brushed lightly over the swell of her breast, before bringing her thumb and forefinger up and pinching her nipple, moaning as she did so.

"Ohh baby," Chaeyoung breathed, licking her lips, "What're you thinking about? What are you imagining?"

"You and me," Jennie replied, using her spare hand to trace circles on her stomach.

"What are we doing?"

"We're both naked...looking at each other...then you crawl on top of me...making me lie down...and press your body fully against mine..."

Without even realizing she was doing it, Chaeyoung had slowly unbuttoned her shirt and undone the front clasp of her bra, shrugging both garments off her body and pinching her nipples as Jennie described what was happening in her head.

"Then you cup my cheeks...and lean down to kiss me..."

Chaeyoung saw Jennie's tongue poke out between her lips for a second as she used both hands now to pinch and tug at her nipples before she continued.

"And your tongue is in my mouth. Exploring everywhere, like you want to feel every inch of me, know every inch of me. Eventually we need air... and you pull away... then come back again, kissing me softly as you look into my eyes... telling me..."

"I love you," Chaeyoung said breathlessly, pinching her own nipples even harder as she watched in awe of the scene before her.

"Telling me you love me," Jennie confirmed, "You pull away again... and start to move down my body... kissing all over my chest... until finally you take my nipple in your mouth and run your tongue over it... I can feel it harden even more and you bite down..."

Jennie pinched her nipple particularly hard as she said this and let out a long moan.

"Hard...I'm moaning above you, telling you how good it feels... and it feels so good, Chaeng, so good... you switch sides and I feel a hand come up to work on the breast you just left, squeezing it and rubbing your thumb over the wet nipple... you stay like that until I'm writhing beneath you...and I push on your shoulders, trying to get you lower."

"I won't budge, though, will I?"

"No," Jennie groaned, "You stay at my breasts, teasing me... I have to clutch at the sheets to stop my hands from reaching down myself... but I know if I just wait... you'll give me everything I could ever want... then you release my nipple and nuzzle into my breasts for a few moments... I hear you say 'I love you'... I don't know whether you're talking to me or my breasts..."

"Both," Chaeyoung said honestly, knowing she had said those exact words to Jennie's chest in the middle of making love on a few occasions, "I love any and all parts of you, inside and out."

"Then I finally feel you move down... twirling your tongue around my stomach... and I open my legs for you..."

Jennie spread her legs wide, bending her knees so she'd have better access and heard Chaeyoung gasp, then moan, then gasp softly again. She let the tips of her fingers run through the hairs of her mound, biting her lip and subconsciously bucking her hips.

"You finally settle... between my legs and kiss inside my thighs... licking the wetness that's already there... I hear you inhale deeply and you say..."

"Made you nice and wet, didn't I? God, you're dripping," Chaeyoung said, hoping she was reading into the open-ended sentence correctly, that Jennie wanted her to speak.

"Yes," Jennie panted, "So wet... all because of you... I feel you bring your hand up... and you hold me open for you..."

Jennie slipped her hand down and parted her lips, hearing Chaeyoung's breathing get even shallower as she exposed herself completely. Chaeyoung bit her lip when she saw her girlfriend's clit come into view, starting to peek out of its hood.

"Oh baby, you're so beautiful," Chaeyoung said, having to restrain herself from jumping up and living out Jennie's fantasy for real.

"And then... you look up and me... and wink...before lowering your head and I feel your tongue glide into me, in one long lick. You let your tongue roll back into your mouth and sigh..."

"Jennie, you taste so good," Chaeyoung moaned, her lips twitching at the thought of actually being able to taste her girlfriend.

Jennie let two fingers slip into her centre, mimicking the motions she knew Chaeyoung's tongue would do and groaned when she briefly brushed across her clit.

"Ohh... and you lower your head again, exploring everywhere... then I feel your lips wrap around..."

Jennie paused and swallowed, slightly embarrassed again about saying everything in explicit detail but started rubbing over her bundle of nerves and decided that she'd gotten this far and she wasn't about to back out now.

"Your lips wrap around my clit... and I arch my back at the contact, amazed that you're able to give me such pleasure... you start sucking, in a perfect rhythm, knowing exactly what I like... and I start to feel an emptiness... I need you inside me, filling me, making me complete... you know what I need and I feel your fingers start to make their way inside me..."

She let her hand move down and thrust two fingers inside, whimpering as she did so and started moving her hips in time with her thrusts. She brought her spare hand down to resume the rubbing motion on her clit.

"Oh god yes," she moaned, thrashing her head from side to side, "You're still sucking on my clit as your fingers move faster and faster... and I cry out when you reach my – OH YES, CHAEYOUNG, YES – oh god... I cry out when you reach my spot inside... you know exactly where it is... know my body so well..."

Jennie's fingers started moving faster over her clit as she reached her own sweet spot.

"And then I'm coming, Chaeyoung," she panted, her thighs starting to twitch, "I'm moaning and holding onto your head... holding you to me... and then... finally... it starts to break... and I'm screa- Oh yes... oh yes... Oh Chaeyoung... Ohh... Chaeyoung... CHAEYOUNG!"

Jennie's hand movements stilled as she arched off the bed, the orgasm flowing through her, her arms falling to the side as she collapsed back onto the sheet. She gasped when barely seconds later she felt Chaeyoung's tongue start to lap at her centre. She looked down and saw her girlfriend's head completely buried in her, her hands almost roughly holding her thighs apart. She swallowed a few times to get some moisture back in her mouth before attempting to speak.

"Get up here... Chaeyoung... need you... too."

Without stopping her tongue movements, Chaeyoung reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, struggling slightly, but eventually getting them loose enough to drag both those and panties down her body, kicking them off when they reached her knees. She raised her head to say something but quickly dove back in, not able to leave just yet. After a few seconds she became aware of the very palpable ache between her own legs and looked up.

"On sides. Want your fingers too," she panted out.

She quickly maneuvered herself onto her side, bending her knee into an upright position and watched as Jennie did the same, turning her body so they had access to each other's centres, both eagerly getting to work as soon as they were ready.

Jennie, wanting to comply with her girlfriend's request straight away, brought two fingers up and thrust them inside, moaning against the blonde's clit as she felt the tight wet heat she'd missed being in so much.

Chaeyoung sucked the brunette's clit into her mouth, flicking over it with her tongue in fast strokes as she let one finger circle her opening, delighting when she felt small contractions start, trying to grab onto the probing digit. Not able to resist being inside her lover any longer, she let the finger push in, slipping a second one in almost straight away and starting a fast rhythm, feeling Jennie quicken her pace too in response.

It didn't take long for both girls to be nearing the edge, Jennie being extra sensitive from having just come already and Chaeyoung, turned to almost painful levels from watching her girlfriend. Jennie felt herself falling over first, and starting sucking harder on the blonde's clit, feeling her inner walls start to clench immediately.

She opened her mouth to accept all the juices that were flowing, feeling Chaeyoung do similarly as they both came at the same time, quivering with the intensity of the orgasm. Eventually they both stilled and Jennie collapsed onto her back, feeling Chaeyoung sluggishly turn around and crawl up her body, lazily trailing kisses from her stomach to her collarbone, then around her neck.

"Jennie," Chaeyoung said breathlessly after a few moments of licking her girlfriend's neck, "Baby, I need you again. I need to feel you."

Jennie pulled Chaeyoung's lips to her own and opened her legs as they kissed.

"Yours to take," Jennie replied between kisses.

Chaeyoung slid a hand up and down her girlfriend's body sensually, barely grazing over the flesh as they continued to kiss. She felt like she might die if she didn't continue to touch the brunette. After what she'd witnessed, she felt even more connected to her lover, which combined with the fact that they hadn't seen each other in so long made the tension and need in the air particularly tangible.

"Mmm, I love you," she whispered as she moved her lips back to the brunette's neck and let her hand caress her thighs, "You're so soft... and so warm... and all mine."

"All yours," Jennie gasped out as she felt two fingers enter her and grasped onto Chaeyoung's shoulders with both hands.

Chaeyoung kissed up from under her girlfriend's chin to her earlobe, then licked back down and started again, all the while keeping her finger's thrusting steadily in and out. Her ears were in the perfect position, just inches away from her girlfriend's mouth to hear every sound being made, every moan, every gasp and every grunt, the sounds just making Chaeyoung want to work all the harder.

Jennie let out a throaty moan when Chaeyoung did, in fact, start to thrust harder and started rubbing her hands across her lover's shoulders and up her neck in a slow, fluid motion.

"Baby?" Chaeyoung asked in a slightly dazed tone after a few minutes of these ministrations.

"Are you okay, Babe?" Jennie whispered back, not letting up her caress and feeling her girlfriend keeping up her thrusting movements.

Chaeyoung opened her eyes wide as she realized what was happening and kissed Jennie's ear.

"I think I'm coming, baby," she whispered, then nibbled the brunette's earlobe.

"I...I'm not touching you," Jennie replied, confused and getting light headed as she felt herself nearing her own peak.

"You're always touching my heart."

"Oh Chaeyoung," Jennie gasped at the declaration as it made her start to crash, "I, oohhh, I love you... so, oh yes, oh yes, so much, oh god, oh yes, Chaeyoung!"

"Love you too, Jennie," Chaeyoung panted as watching and feeling her girlfriend come was enough to set off her own orgasm, "Ugh... yes... Jennie!"

Chaeyoung buried her head into Jennie's neck as she came, feeling the brunette cup the back of her head as she contracted around the blonde's fingers.

After a minute, she gently extracted her fingers and used them to trace around her girlfriend's lips, kissing the juices from them when she was done. Jennie languidly responded to the kiss, until Chaeyoung pulled away and rolled off of her, grabbing the blanket and pulling it over the two of them, before snuggling into the smaller girl.

"Was wonderful," Jennie slurred slightly, delirious with bliss.

"Mmhh... yea it was... have to go away more often."

"No... don't... promise I'll still rock your world."

"I know you will. Jennie?" Chaeyoung asked, propping herself up on her elbow.

"Yea?"

"What you did was really beautiful... and really special... so, um, thanks for sharing that with me."

Jennie smiled and cupped the back of her girlfriend's head, bringing her in for a sweet kiss, before pulling back and nuzzling their noses together.

"I love you... And I like sharing any part of my life with you. And who knows... maybe next time, I'll get to watch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 283 38
"M-Mr. P-Park" A gasp, I felt my cheeks being tight-slapped. Tears stained my cheeks in pleasure as my thighs rubbed together but they were spreaded...
81.8K 2.3K 22
Jennie Kim and Roseanne, Rośe for short, Park Cheayoung. Not one person in the entire school thought that those two names would ever be in the same...
276K 11.5K 149
Something's blossoming between Jennie Kim and Park Chaeyoung . Unaware of where it will lead the token as been tossed. Which side will the two girls...