lessons in love || chaennie

By longdalilisaa

A new year, a new student, and a new opportunity for love highest rank: #8 under blackpink More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five ⚠️🔞⚠️
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven

chapter sixteen

4.7K 129 97
By longdalilisaa

⚠️🔞⚠️

"Are you sure?"

Chaeyoung heard no trace of doubt or uncertainty in her girlfriend's voice, only unconditional love and devotion. She brought one of the brunette's hands up to her mouth and kissed the open palm.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life. I wanna make love with you."

Jennie leaned down and covered Chaeyoung's lips with her own. The blonde responded instantly, running her tongue along the smaller girl's bottom lip. Jennie opened her mouth to let her in, but as soon as she felt her girlfriend's tongue, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked. Chaeyoung moaned into the kiss and started rubbing up and down the brunette's arms.

Jennie let both of her hands come around to rest on either of the younger girl's hips. They continued kissing for what felt like hours, slowly building an intense passion as their tongues duelled. Suddenly Chaeyoung had an overwhelming urge to feel more of her girlfriend and brought a hand up to the top button of the brunette's shirt. She popped the button and felt Jennie smile into the kiss, encouraging her to continue.

She slowly moved down, pushing the buttons through until there was none left. She gripped either side of the fabric, before pulling it down the older girl's shoulders. Both girls were pulled from their kiss as an errant button, that Chaeyoung had thought she'd popped but apparently hadn't. The blonde didn't even get a chance to appreciate that Jennie was now sitting there in her bra as she brought her head down into her hands.

"I'm so sorry, so, so sorry."

"Hey, it wasn't my favourite shirt or anything. Besides, it's just a button, I can sew it back on."

"But-"

"Chaeyoung, you do know I'm not wearing a shirt, right?"

Chaeyoung's head shot up as she registered the words that were spoken and her mouth went dry as she saw her girlfriend's bra-encased breasts, looking delectable in the deep red fabric.

"Wow...look at those," she said with a giddy smile on her face, oblivious to the fact that Jennie had to hold back a giggle at her reaction.

Jennie let her stare for a few moments until she decided she wanted to see some skin as well. She shuffled forward on the bed a little and reached a hand around to the zipper of the taller girl's dress.

Chaeyoung was snapped out of reverie when she felt hands on her back, not moving, just waiting for the go-ahead. She nodded shyly and felt the zipper being pulled down. When it reached the end, she stood up, shrugging the dress down her shoulders and off her body, where it pooled around her feet.

Jennie sat, spellbound at the sight of her soon-to-be lover in just her matching black bra and panties. She got up and stood in front of the redhead, slipping her shoes off and holding her girlfriend with one hand on her hip before using her other to guide Chaeyoung's fingers to her jeans.

The blonde leaned up to meet Jennie's lips again as her fingers went about undoing the button of her girlfriend's pants. It took a couple of attempts as her fingers had started to shake slightly, but soon she was working the zipper down and Jennie was shaking herself out of the fabric, leaving them both just in their underwear.

Jennie let her hands fall under and behind to cup Chaeyoung's ass through her panties as they continued kissing, just as passionate as before. The blonde reached behind with one hand to try and undo Jennie's bra, the other one caressing the skin around the brunette's hip. She found the hook and attempted to release it, finding after a few moments of fumbling that she would need both her hands. Never stopping the kiss, she brought the other hand around to aid her attempts, but her shaking fingers were making it difficult to undo the little hooks.

Jennie pulled back from the kiss when she felt the shaking hands on her back.

"Are you okay?" she asked in a loving tone.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just a little nervous. But I definitely want to do this."

"I'd be thinking you did this all the time if you weren't nervous. I'm nervous too," Jennie replied gently.

"We can be nervous together?"

"We can be everything together."

Chaeyoung smiled, grateful she wasn't the only one who was anxious. They both met in a kiss again and the redhead found her hands had stopped shaking a little and she was able to release the hook on Jennie's bra. She held it in place for a minute, pulling back from the kiss.

"Can we sit? Or, um, lie down?"

Jennie nodded and began to walk backwards, the hold Chaeyoung had on her bra getting lost in the process, and her bra slipped off her shoulders and to the floor. Even with her own confidence and trust she had in her girlfriend, she still automatically brought her arms up to cover her exposed chest.

"No, please," Chaeyoung said, in awe of the brief glimpse she had gotten, "You're breathtaking."

She walked towards the brunette and then continued walking them both backwards until the back of Jennie's knees hit against the bed and she sat down, letting her arms fall to her side in the process. Chaeyoung, wanting to ease any uncomfortable feelings her girl might have, unhooked her own bra and dropped it to the ground.

Jennie's jaw literally dropped and her eyes widened as she took in the pert breasts and nipples of her girlfriend, already standing at attention from the slight chill in the room.

"I thought I was the breast girl here," Chaeyoung said with a smile, surprised at the brunette's reaction.

"You can be a Jennie-breast girl," Jennie replied absently, still staring, "I can be a Chaeyoung-breast girl and we can have a very boob-inclusive relationship."

Chaeyoung sat down in Jennie's lap in response, her legs wrapping around the girl's back, the brunette's hands coming out to cup her ass, supporting the position.

Chaeyoung moaned and Jennie let out a soft gasp as their breasts came into contact with each other. The older girl fell backwards onto the bed, cupping the back of Chaeyoung's head and bringing her for a steamy kiss as the blonde started moving up and down, both moaning into the kiss as their nipples touched.

Chaeyoung left Jennie's lips to start trailing kisses down her neck, stopping to suck and nip at her pulsepoint. Jennie ran her hands up and down the smaller girl's back as Chaeyoung moved to her girlfriend's collarbone and down the valley between her breasts.

She raised her head and took in the sight of the brunette's flushed chest, her breasts heaving slightly and her nipples already hard, just begging to be touched. She decided she couldn't wait any longer and wrapped her lips around the taut peak, sucking on it.

"Oh...Oh...Chaeyoung, that feels so good!"

Chaeyoung was delighted that she was doing something right, that Jennie seemed to be enjoying herself. As soon as she'd told the brunette she'd wanted to make love, the other worries, that she wouldn't be good enough, that she wouldn't know what to do came rushing back. But right now, the exquisite feeling of Jennie's nipple in her mouth and the verbal confirmations of pleasure from above were all she could think about.

Jennie thought her body was going to spontaneously combust at the bliss she felt go through her when Chaeyoung started sucking on her nipple. She had never felt anything like it before and couldn't wait to give the same treatment to her girlfriend. But as good as the breast currently being adored by Chaeyoung's mouth felt, her other breast was missing some attention, any attention.

"Chaeng...baby...hand...other," she panted out, moaning loudly as the blonde bit down lightly on the nipple in her mouth.

The smaller girl lifted her head as she heard Jennie speak, the brunette groaning at the sudden loss of contact.

"S-sorry, baby," Chaeyoung said, mad at herself for not knowing what the taller girl wanted, "I, um, I d-don't know..."

"Hey, I'm the former stutterer here," Jennie said, with a loving smile, "I just needed some, uh, contact with the other side?"

"Oh. Oh," she said and reached out to cup both breasts in her hands, "Like this?"

"Oh god, just like that," Jennie moaned, arching her back into the touch.

"This is good?" the blonde asked, to confirm.

"Oh, Chaeyoung, everything you do is good."

Chaeyoung grinned in delight and started pinching the nipples between her thumb and forefinger and watched it wonder as they grew even harder. Suddenly, Jennie pulled her down to a lying position on the bed beside her and crawled on top of her, leaning down for a quick kiss before she copied the blonde's path down her neck, to her collarbone and eventually arriving at two small breasts.

She nuzzled her cheek against one, then the other, placing small kisses all around the flesh. Chaeyoung was panting heavily at her ministrations and gasped when Jennie ran her tongue over one of the stiff nipples.

Jennie grinned at the reaction and wrapped her lips around the nipple, sucking and biting lightly as one of her hands came up to massage the other breast. After a few minutes, she switched sides, giving the other nipple some oral attention. Chaeyoung brought a hand up to hold onto the brunette's head, keeping her in place.

Jennie, meanwhile, was trailing one hand down the soft skin of the blonde's stomach. She felt the edge of her girlfriend's panties and bunched up the fabric, before starting to pull them down the taller girl's legs, never stopping the licking and kissing on her chest above.

Chaeyoung lifted her hips to aid the divesting of her last piece of clothing and kicked them off when she felt them go past her knees.

Jennie leaned back and kneeled between the younger girl's legs, marvelling at her first look of the girl naked. She remembered how self-conscious she had felt earlier when she had been topless for the first time and how Chaeyoung had been quick to even the playing field. With that thought in mind, she slipped off the end of the bed and dragged her own panties down her legs.

"You're so beautiful," Jennie said as she resumed her kneeling position.

"I...you...gorgeous," Chaeyoung managed as she looked on in admiration of her girlfriend's nude form.

Jennie ran her hands up and down Chaeyoung's outer thighs, slowly moving inwards. She ran her fingers through the soft hair of her girlfriend's mound and the taller girl opened her legs a little more to give her some room.

The brunette gulped as even more of the younger girl's centre came into view, and saw she was already incredibly wet. She let one finger dip into the wetness and felt an overwhelming sense of joy that she got to share such an intimate act with the girl she loved so much.

She let her finger explore for a few moments until she came across a bump and heard Chaeyoung let out a loud moan. She smiled, realising she'd found her girlfriend's clit and played around with some different strokes, finding the redhead responded most enthusiastically to a slow but firm pressure.

"Jennie...oh god, Jennie that feels so good."

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and felt a tension start to build around her as Jennie continued her caresses.

"Oh don't stop, don't stop...no, wait, no, stop."

Jennie eased off but didn't stop completely, confused by Chaeyoung's request.

"Um, which do you want me to do?"

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and used her own hand to guide the brunette's away from her clit, letting it just rest above her mound.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jennie asked in a small voice.

"No, no, no, love. I was just about to, um...you know? And I didn't want to...without you," Chaeyoung admitted trying to give the other girl a reassuring smile.

"Oh," Jennie said, then shot the redhead a beaming smile as understanding dawned, "You really almost...?"

Chaeyoung nodded shyly, a slight blush rising in her cheeks. She held her arms out and Jennie eagerly lay down beside her, closing the embrace. They started kissing again, running their hands up and down each other's sides until Chaeyoung decided it was time she got to feel Jennie and slipped a hand in between their bodies and let two fingers glide through the wetness.

Jennie moaned into the kiss and used her hands to cup Chaeyoung's ass, bringing their bodies closer together. The brunette gasped suddenly, breaking their kiss when she felt the redhead flick over her clit.

"Um... is that your, uh..." Chaeyoung trailed off, embarrassed.

"Oh yes," Jennie nodded, moaning as the taller girl flicked it again.

Chaeyoung continued her motions, flicking in fast strokes since that seemed to be what Jennie liked until she felt her girlfriend's hand come back to explore her own core. She felt one of the brunette's fingers come to her entrance and circle there for a minute. She looked up into  beautiful brown eyes and nodded, almost imperceptibly.

Jennie saw the nod and pushed up into the first knuckle, staying in for a second before pulling out and going back in, this time a little farther. Chaeyoung, meanwhile, had brought one hand up to grip Jennie's shoulder, never letting their eye contact be lost as she felt herself slowly be taken.

On the next stroke upwards, the brunette felt herself meet some resistance and rested her forehead against the smaller girl's. She pulled out again and entered in a fast stroke, breaking through her girlfriend's hymen in one swift motion.

Chaeyoung whimpered at the sudden jolt of pain but it was quickly replaced by the most amazing feeling of completeness and pleasure. She brought her own hand down from where it had been simply resting on Jennie's mound and circled her entrance too, wanting to be inside the brunette as much as she wanted Jennie inside her.

She brought her other hand, the one that had been gripping the older girl's shoulder, to Jennie's cheek, cupping it as she leaned in for a kiss. As they kissed, the blonde maneuvered herself so she was lying on top of the brunette making sure to keep the finger, which was immobile inside her, in place.

Chaeyoung started moving her hips as she continued to circle the older girl's entrance and Jennie took the hint, moving her finger in and out. After a few moments, she felt the blonde enter her completely and felt a tear come to her eye at the connection.

Chaeyoung saw the tear and stilled her movements, but was met by quick protests from the brunette.

"No, don't stop, please."

"You sure?"

"God yes. I've never felt anything like this."

"I know, baby. I know."

They moved in and out of each other, both knowing their anatomy, they curved their fingers slightly and reached upwards, reaching the other's sweet spot almost at the same time.

"Baby? Could you um...another?"

Jennie slipped another finger inside the blonde and groaned at the delicious tightness she felt.

"Chaeyoung..."

Chaeyoung brought her thumb up to start flicking Jennie's clit again and the brunette threw her head back in pleasure.

"Ugh...ohh...yes, oh yes," she moaned, bringing her own thumb up to give some friction to her girl's clit.

Chaeyoung felt her toes start to curl at the added pressure and pumped faster in and out of the brunette.

"Jennie...Jennie, I think I'm...I think I'm gonna..." she started.

"Me too," Jennie panted.

She looked up and they locked eyes again.

"Together?" Chaeyoung asked, breathing heavily.

Jennie nodded.

"Lips," she said hoping Chaeyoung would understand.

The blonde, of course, did and had just one word in response.

"Eyes."

Jennie smiled and leaned up to kiss the smaller girl, keeping her eyes open, staring into brown depths that were staring right back, and the contact was enough to send them both over the edge.

Their lips moved and eyes stayed locked as they both came, words and moans swallowed before they even had a chance to meet air.

Both felt pleasure radiate through their entire bodies, shooting from nerve to nerve as the mutual orgasm flowed through them.

They gradually slowed their movements until they were just resting inside each other and pulled away from their kiss with an audible pop, both taking huge lungfuls of air.

Chaeyoung rolled off to the side, unintentionally pulling both of their fingers from each other. She closed her eyes, mourning the loss for a second, before settling back down, stroking Jennie's cheek with her thumb.

"I love you," the brunette said quietly.

"I love you too... That was incredible. I never knew anything could ever feel like that."

"Mmhh, I know," Jennie said and cuddled into her lover, "Happy Birthday."

Chaeyoung chuckled and wrapped her arms around the naked girl. Jennie looked down and saw a spot of red on her girlfriend's thigh.

"Oh love, you're bleeding," she said, sitting up.

"Oh. Uh, I think that's normal, right? But it doesn't hurt. I mean, it hurt for a like a second, but then I just felt you and you felt amazing. It still feels amazing, kind of tingly. So it's all okay," Chaeyoung reassured.

"I'll be right back," Jennie replied, leaving the room for a minute before returning with a warm washcloth that Chaeyoung assumed she'd gotten from the bathroom.

The brunette knelt in front of her girlfriend and gently wiped the blood from her thighs and centre. Willow felt like she might cry at the tender touch and from having another intimate act on top of the lovemaking they had just shared. Jennie gave a final soft dab and left the room again, returning moments later with the cloth, washed clean of any blood and she put it in the redhead's laundry hamper.

"Thank you," Chaeyoung said as Jennie rejoined her on the bed, "That, um, I just...I love you."

"I know. Just like I love you. Are you sleepy?"

Chaeyoung propped herself up on one elbow and entwined their fingers.

"I've got a better idea."

"Oh yea?"

"Wanna go again?"

everyone should listen to Pinky Star by GWSN

ITS SO GOOD

and they're so beautiful i love them

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 1.4K 30
"Your car," Jisoo said, a thoughtful pout on her face. Her eyebrows raised slightly. "If you make my sister dateable, I'll help you finish that car."...
486K 7.4K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
115K 2.3K 9
This is the sequel to Sasuke x reader Forever and always Part 1 so you might want to read that one first. *I do not own Naruto or its characters the...
9.9K 283 38
"M-Mr. P-Park" A gasp, I felt my cheeks being tight-slapped. Tears stained my cheeks in pleasure as my thighs rubbed together but they were spreaded...