Just a bite

By i_ship_gay_shit

Tweek is different from other people he has a problem that not many, not anyone has... he is a vampire and he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Oh my god!!!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hi
QA
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Plz read
Chapter 25
Yup
Update
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
👾
Chapter 36
A/n
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40

Chapter 24

3.8K 61 132
By i_ship_gay_shit

Craig's pov

I smile at the small blonde, he gives me an awkward one back, how cute, he's nervous.

" lean back kitten ". I command.

But he doesn't move, he doesn't lift his gaze from me, he twitches, my fingers slide up his thighs, he's tense, go slow then. I duck in-between his legs, gripping them lightly I began, small kisses on the inside of his legs, he's still so wound up, I nip at his skin and he jumps. I suck on some sports, marking a map on him, like a explorer I make my land, in this moment he's mine.

I get up to the rim of kittens sweater and I can feel his fingers tremble, his knuckles pink and cold. Lifting myself I sit up looming myself over him, his lags hang loosely on each side of me, pulling at him he slides closer to me, I lift his lags up and on my shoulders, his body curves in a bit, his mix eye still locked on me.

" you scared~". I question.

" y-yes Craig ".

I play with his bottom lip sliding my thumb across it carefully, so smooth.

" that's daddy to you, go it". He nods.

"Good".

I drop in between his legs, gently I grab his wrists, I rub them in a smooth pattern, slowly his fingers loosen on the grip of his sweater rim, he finally lets go of his sweater rim, slowly his arms meet to his side of his head.

Taking my chance I pull up his sweater, his eyes lighten there gaze but he still isn't relaxing, I've never seen him so tense in are... whatever this is. I let it roll off my shoulders and continue.

Licking up the shaft I feel him shutter, I pull away and put my tongue back in my mouth, I fill my mouth with saliva, again I lick up his shaft, my drool dripping from my tongue.

I can tell he's having a hard time stay up, the way his knees shook like a new born deer, I touch the inside of his thigh, the throbbing pattern of his heartbeat could be felt, I make eye contact with him and he barely had his eyes open, he's so determined to keep eyes on me.

Without wondering I pull him all the way in my mouth. He collapsed into the sheets of the bed, his eyes shut and he mouth opens.

" oh- oh god, mmm".he pulls at the bedding.

I pull away and just licking his tip, he chews on his bottom lip. Resting myself on my elbows, l love watching him; the way I, a simple man, can make a vampire fall to his knees, bag me for more or say that he'll be good, I'm sure he fears me slightly, the thought of that gets me so excited.

I do a quick head bob and he melts to goo.

" mm, ah."

" what". I tease.

" mmm". He hums through his lips.

I pull away from him completely, sitting here I enjoy his endless cries, his sweet whimpers, I slap his thigh, he gasps, I slap it again, he lets out a sharp cry, another slap.

" use your words kitten".

" nnaa". He moans.

I slap him again starting to leave a little red make, another on, another, another, my handprint starts to form, with every time I hit him, he cries, I swear I could hear a slight sliver of pleasure in his cries. I get bored of this and go back to the main course

I take nip at his dick, he jumps, again I make sure my tongue is real wet and suck on him.

" yes, yes,YES.".

I twirl my tongue.

" oh, oh, d-daddy more". He was so good at saying things to me like that.

I quickly pull away spit on my hand and go back in, this time rubbing the hand with the spit on his entrance, he screams in pleasure.

" please-" I cut him off buy sloping a finger in " DADDY". He screams

I thrust my finger slowly, bobbing my head at the same speed, he grips at my hair, his heels digging into my back, his pants are music to my ears, I slid a second finger in, his back lifts as I brush past his prostate, his sweet spot.

I feel my droll drip from my mouth down my chin on a long line, his toes grip at the fabric of my shirt, I pop him out of my mouth and just continue fingering him senseless. He's so wet, warm and tight, I slid another finger in.

"Ahh, c-Craig, c-Craig. Stop". Every word is a companied by a moan.

I slow down, the change in speed seems to surprise the boy, he is in shambles might I add. The blonde bites his lip, clearly still getting pleasure. Again I hit the prostate, he arches his back crying, I start to thrust with a pattern

Ring

Ring

Ring

I look over to the night stand, it's Tweeks phone going off, I look at the blonde, his eyes open a crack. I go over and grab it with my free hand, looking at the contact name.

Mom.

" Craig, it's okay just finish".

" dude it's your mom".

" s-she probably just wants to talk, it's okay, I can call her later".

By now the ringing came to an end and I set it back down on the nightstand.

I don't start as soon as Tweek thought I would. This began the crises of the need of my touch, the way he bagged for me, calling my name.

" please, please, daddy, I'll be good, I'll be daddy's good boy. Pl-". I cut him off by continuing.

It's hard rough and I love the way he try's to keep his eyes open, trying to watch me, his mouth open loosely droll sliding down his cheek.

" look at you, dirty little boy, what a slut".

I feel his body tense, he's on the edge, if continue with the way I'm going, my fun will be over in a mirror minutes.

I pull out he opens his eyes looking at me, I know he said he was still soar but I just can't take it, up from this point my body has been screaming for more, at first a simple b.j would have done wonders,but both of us just wanted to cum, granted I am making my underwear pretty damp.

With a slight smile I tease him, with me just rubbing his hole with just the tip, he tilts his head back, I slip it in and he gasps, I trust slowly and he moans, god he's so tight I lay on top of him, holding myself up by the bed frame, clenching at it tightly, Tweeks lags rap around me, slowly his cold fingers pull up my shirt, I stop my Motion and tear off my shirt, along with his sweater.

I continue, my hands back on the bed frame, his small wimpier's and moans echo off the wall, again he's hands trace up my back, his nails dig in my back, that's gonna leave marks, he continues to claw at me, every thrust made his nails dig deeper.

My grip tightens on the head board,I'm gonna cum any second, I pull quickly and cum on my the bed sheets, Tweek lets go himself not seconds later, I grab a towel and clean up myself and Tweek along with the sheets, I grab the small blondes underwear and sweater he puts it on and I pull up my pants, I pant like crazy; still having a hand on the back bored of my bed.

Tweek pulls me down on him hugging me lightly, Feeling him nuzzle his face in my neck, his hot breath on my neck.

" go ahead Tweek ". I know exactly what he wants.

I saw it earlier, that his canine teeth were more jagged then usual,he licks the spot before taking a bite, I honestly forgot how this felt, I can tell he's also trying to be gentle .

He pulls away and I wipe off the rest of blood. " sorry". Tweek says with a soft tone.

" it's okay kitten, you tiered".

He stretched and Yon's " no I'm okay".

" so you are tired". He yon's again in response and shakes his no.

I laugh and push him over to his side of the bed, I get under the covers, turn off the side lap and roll over.

Tweek pov.

I wait for Craig to fall asleep, then when I'm sure I grab my phone and run to the bathroom, my steps quiet down the hall to the bathroom, shutting the door I call her.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello."

"Hey mom ."

"Hi sweetie...how was your day."

"You okey mom."

"Yup...j-just fine."

"You don't stutter mom, where are you."

"I'm on the porch,in the back why."

I truck back and forth in the bathroom, bitting my lip.

"O-okay, um meet me at the pond."

'Sweetie, it's 11 at night.'

"Just do it"

I hang up the phone, walking out of the bathroom and down the hall to Craig's bedroom opening the door, I grab my pants and and quickly go down the set of stairs, in a panic I pull on my shoes, double checking that I have my phone.

Griping the handle I unlock the door and pull it open, a blast of cold air stops me in my panicked state, shaking my head I push through, my head low and my hood up, the wind heavy, as I try and run through the wind it screams past me.

Finally I see the pond in the far distance, a gleam of hope rushes over me, I continue to run like there is no tomorrow, In the much closer distance I see the outline of a woman's figure, picking up the speed I start to get closer with in seconds I see it's mom, she comes running.

She runs into my arms, I squeeze her tight, she starts to sob in my chest; she tangles her fingers in the fabric of the sweater, her crying deepens with quick, shaky breaths, her voice cracks with the tears, I run my fingers through her long silky brown hair, resting my hand on hers I can smell her shampoo, it was faint but sweet.

I pull away from the teary Hug, grabbing her face lightly I wipe her tears away, next I pull out my phone and turn on the flash light....

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 1.5K 17
When rumors in hell spread like wild fire about a young youth pastor, Craig Tucker, allegedly not as much of God's Child as they may have suspected...
325K 9.8K 20
Craig was a vampire. He didn't care about who's blood he got. Tweek was always a paranoid person. He was always scared of everything. What happens w...
776K 25.7K 48
You've heard of frenemies...but boyfrenemies? Tweek Tweak and Craig Tucker aren't the best of friends. But suddenly their rage and anger towards each...
31.7K 567 31
It's a horny yandere story. Craig spreads lies and stories about tweek so everyone would hate tweek so Craig could have him all to himself. Anyone wh...