My Life in the Spotlight (5S...

By libbyluver14

Bindi is a 17 year old girl getting ready to go to college next year. Her brother is Ashton Irwin. He is the... More

Meeting Everybody
Uh Oh
Busted
The Haunting
Blast from the past
Pressure much
Leaving
Hurting
Reunited
Secret
Revelation
Competition Day (Part 1)
Competition Day (Part 2)
Best Surprise Ever!
Midnight Memories
Not a chapter
Change of heart
Running away
Discovered
What to do?
Found out
Breaks up are hard
Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups
Recovery
Bad day
Fashion Show
Backstabbing bitch
Long Way Home
Dinner date
Marriage is great I think
Big Mistake
R and R
Dream dress
Wedding of my dreams
Party of the century
End to a good weekend I think
Lonely
Best Night of my Life
Time of my life
Unexpected news :)
Reconciliation
Surprise! NOT!
Where Do Broken Hearts Go
Welcome to the world!
Australian Surprise
Home is where the heart is
House Guests
New models
He left what!
Goodbye
Promise
Sequel

Prank of all time

110 4 0
By libbyluver14

I woke up to someone nudging me. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw my brother and his friends just casually playing around. Harry was looking at his phone, Zayn was in the box recording his part, Liam was on the phone with Danielle probably, Louis was texting Eleanor and Niall was sitting next to me. 

"Hi Niall. How long was I out for?"

"Not that long actually. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"No it's okay I don't mind. I hate sleeping for so long. I feel like it disturbs my sleeping patterns when I nap during the day. Weird right?"

"Yeah it is. Ummm I just wanted to say you sing really well. I thought you did a really good job singing that song."

"Thank you. I really liked that song. I just hope my fans will think the same thing."

"If they are your fans they will like whatever song you put out there. That just shows that they are your true fans." 

"That is very true. It just makes me nervous that's all. I don't even have any other songs to sing. I mostly cover other people's."

"I saw your cover of our song. I thought you did a better job then we did." Niall said laughing.

"Thank you I try." Laughing at my own joke I punched him lightly in the arm as he fell onto the ground holding his stomach and laughing.

"Anyway you are opening up for us tonight right? After your brother goes on?"

"Am I? I wasn't aware of that." I started hyperventilating. I couldn't go out there with one song. The crowd would boo me. 

"Calm down. I think the guys here have some more songs that they wrote for you to sing and record. They want to make you an album. Your very first album."

"Oh my god I never thought of it that way. That's true my first album." I could't wait for that. I remember just sitting in my bedroom recording music. Now here I am recording in a booth making my first album.

"I remember our first album. I was so nervous. I didn't know how our fans would react. I mean they like What Makes you Beautiful so I had high hopes."

"I knew I was Directioner when I heard that. I couldn't stop listening to that song. I had it on repeat for like a month."

"I didn't know you were a fan." Niall smirked at me while I just smiled and nodded my head.

"Sorry to interrupt your little love fest lol, but we gotta get back and get ready for tonight. Also Bindi I think the guys have some more songs for you for tonight."

"I'm not going to know any of the words. I'm scared Ash."

"It's okay. I was nervous when we first went onto our first stage. I remember Luke and Calum were sweating and jumping around they were so nervous. Michael was biting his fingernails and going over the cords over and over again."

"Stop Ash. You are making me even more nervous. Can I just go out with you guys and sing with you guys? Like we used to do when I was little?"

"No little sister you can't. You have to do this for yourself."

"I don't even have a band though."

"Well you have me and 1D's band."

"Will you be my drummer Ash? I would feel more comfortable with family behind me?"

"Of course I would be honored."

"Well then what are you doing here? Go learn for tonight. I don't want you messing up on stage." I shooed him away. I noticed Niall was gone and Harry had replaced him. I put my head on his chest and sighed. He was holding me to him and I looked into his eyes.

"Babe I loved your song by the way and I love you."

"I love you too and thank you. Do you want to hear something funny that I want to do tonight."

"Sure what love."

"You know how Niall and Louis call people out on stage."

"Yeah what about it."

"I'm going to disguise myself after I go on and pretend to be a fan. Once the end comes near I'm going to make it look like I'm walking out and then when they call me up on stage I'll take off my disguise and be like surprise its just me."

"I can't wait to see the looks on their face."

"It'll be priceless." I kissed him on the cheek and got up to go record and plan my prank.

Later that night

I'm so nervous right now. I'm holding my mic and just fidgeting. I knew the words to my songs now by heart. I was going on after 5 Seconds of Summer. They were just finishing up when I heard Ashton say "Here is my little sister Bindi. Everyone make some noise for her." That's when I walked out and saw all the boys still there. 

"Hi my name is Bindi Irwin and I have some songs to sing for you guys." I started to sing my songs and just be free. I heard some screaming and then when I looked into the crowd I saw them jumping up and down with me and some were holding their hands out. I took their hands and slapped them. I was having so much fun on stage just running around and dancing on stage. Just letting go and being myself. I even went up to the boys a lot and danced with them. I could see the smiles on their faces when I sang. They knew I could sing and they knew that I did it fairly well. When we got to my new song from last night I same phones flashlights turn on and hands were swaying back and forth. I was smiling through my tears and when I finished I thanked them and ran off stage. I jumped into my mums arms crying and then Ashton's arms thanking him and all the boys. Lastly, it was the 1D boys turns for their hugs which I gracefully gave. Now though it was prank time. I went backstage to Lou who was ready to turn me into something different. I could see on the tv the boys going onstage and I knew that I had a while until the end. 

It took Lou an hour and a half to turn me into someone new. I hugged her and told her she did a great job before I went out and sat in an empty seat in the front where the boys could see me. First though I knew there would be an outfit change so I went to Harry's little room and I waited for him. It took me awhile to tell the guard it was me though since he kept insisting it was a fan. I took my wig off and then he saw my hair and was like wow you look so different alright. Harry came in and saw me with a surprised face.

"Who are you? How'd you get in here?"

"Harry it's me. Bindi."

"What? No your not I would know my own girlfriend." I took my wig off again and started to talk with my accent and his mouth dropped open.

"Told you it was me."

'You look so different. Niall is going to pee his pants when you pull this prank."

"I hope so. Do you mind though I'm going to act all fangirl around him even kiss him."

"Just don't look so into the kiss or else I may get jealous."

"Oh baby you don't need to get jealous. I love you and only you." I kissed him to prove my point and then I heard someone say he had to go back onstage. He quickly pecked me on the cheek and left.

I headed back to my seat and I could see Harry staring at me smiling. I loved him so much and this was going to be the funniest thing ever. I acted like all the fangirls there putting my hand out to have Harry touch it and kiss it. I retracted my hand back and told the girl next to me I'm never washing this hand. Harry Styles kissed it. OMG! She started laughing with me. 

The time came and I winked at Harry telling him our signal was ready. I got up to leave and started walking away. I then heard something behind me. I think it was Harry.

"Hey Niall there's a girl leaving our concert. Do something about it." I then heard Niall.

"Hey guys guys where are you going?"

"Oh nowhere. The bathroom."

"Well can you hold it for one more song?"

"Only if you do one thing for me."

"What?"

"Let me come onstage. It's been my dream."

"Okay sure. Is that alright guys?"

"Sure fine by us."

"Alright. Paul help her up here." I looked at Paul and winked at him. He knew it was me since he was the one who let me into Harry's changing room. I looked at him and motioned with my finger to be quiet. He started silently laughing at me. I took Nialls hand and was fan girling at him. At one point I even followed him around while he sang. He thought that was weird and was about to call security when Harry pulled me with him. I knew what he was doing making any fans dreams dancing and walking around with them. He then handed me over to Liam who looked like he knew my secret. He whispered in my ear that he knew it was me. I just looked at him and told him to shut it. He laughed and then handed me to Zayn who also knew. I just looked at them and face palmed myself. Of course Harry told them. 

It was my turn with Louis and I was just doing what he was doing. All of a sudden I kissed him on the cheek and he looked surprised at me. Then I went up to Niall and full on kissed him. Of course I looked like a guy so it was funny to see his face and Louis face. I started laughing so hard I was crying. I decided to take my wig off and disguise off. When I saw their faces it was priceless.

"Gotcha!" I screamed in their faces. They face palmed their heads and started to laugh. The crowd laughed too and I just gracefully got up, bowed and left the stage. That was going down into the books as the best prank ever. 

Arlight vote, comment anything if you loved that chapter. I need some more ideas so comment please!!! I'm begging.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 559 51
Apple Belle Lawson has been through different kinds of heartbreaks but the last one was definitely the hardest, most painful and most devastating. Sh...
133K 3.8K 39
Emma,a normal 14 year old teenager who's obsessed with 5 seconds of summer meets Ashton Irwin.She can't believe she's lucky enough to even meet him,b...
352K 13.5K 29
*Triggering* Ashton Irwin. The drummer for the band 5 Seconds of Summer. He is a closeted gay and plans to keep it that way. He has a crush on his be...
232K 5.6K 26
TRIGGER WARNING "I can help you. We can all help you as long as you let us," he whispers sympathetically, trying to calm me down. More tears well up...