Toko Fukawa x Fem!Reader One...

By aquariustyle

[***NEW REEDITED CHAPTERS WILL BE CONSTANTLY PUBLISHED UNTIL THE BOOK'S STATUS SAYS IT IS COMPLETED!***] atte... More

Toko x Hanahaki Diseased!Reader
Toko x Reader: !SAD! One Shot
Toko x Reader Soulmate!AU
Toko x Dying/Dead!Reader
Cold!Toko x Reader: Summer One-Shot
Toko x Deaf!Reader
Mean!Toko x Reader
Crybaby!Toko x Reader
Toko x Reader: !July! One Shot
Drunk!Toko x Reader
Toko x Little!Reader
Hostage!Toko x Hostage!Reader

Cheater!Touko x Reader

1.5K 24 19
By aquariustyle

this one shot is rlly fucking stupid and i wrote it when i was 12 but y'all knew what u were getting into😐

"G-Good morning, (Y/N)."

You peeled your eyes open and saw your girlfriend Touko Fukawa hovering over you.

"Hey," you groaned, covering your eyes with your arm as she opened the blinds. Light penetrated the room.

It was really nice living with her, well, until she sneezed. She was a really good roommate (and girlfriend). She did the fair share, doing laundry, cooking, etc., as did you.

She'd just...

Been acting weird lately.

She rarely came home anymore.

Well, she did, but it was usually late, like past midnight. She'd claim that it was her work, but it seemed kinda sketchy. If you tried to talk to her about it, she got upset.

"Where were you last night? I was waiting for you to come home," you said, still covering your eyes.

"S-Sorry, (Y/N), I-I was w-working l-late shifts. I-I'm trying to raise e-extra money so you a-and I can go on a-a nice v-vacation or s-something," she replied in a soft tone.

"I'd rather cuddle all night than you leaving from seven in the morning and getting back God knows when," you said, impatience growing in your voice. "I miss you. Why can't everything just be like it used to?"

She stormed angrily out of the room. You wanted to go after her so badly, but you guessed that she needed her space. You really hoped things would get better with Touko and you.

You heard a bunch of shuffling from the other room, and you guessed that Touko was moving furniture or something. You went into the kitchen to make coffee, but you just stood in front of the coffee machine thinking about everything that had happened lately.

"I-I'm going out to w-work again. B-Bye, (Y-Y/N)." you heard Touko say with your back turned. You nearly dropped your coffee.

Why was Touko going back on a weekend?

"Y-You're going to work again? Why?" you stuttered, setting your coffee down on the table.

"I-I just need a b-break from you, (Y-Y/N). Bye," she finally said before waving sarcastically and leaving.

You fell into your chair in disappointment.

Did she leave... because of me? you thought to yourself, puzzled. Has she been leaving because of me this whole time? I could've talked about it with Toko, but like a dumbass, I let her slip through my fingers.

You got dressed and headed to Toko's workplace. Constantly hiding behind people, you moved around a lot so that she wouldn't see you or notice you. But everywhere you looked, you didn't see her. You saw her manager and went up to him.

"Hey, have you um... have you seen Toko Fukawa? She told me she was working an extra shift today," you told him.

"She actually hasn't been here at all today," he replied. "But thanks for checking in, (Y/N)."

"Okay, thanks!" you thanked him, trying to hide all the anger and stress that Toko was causing you.

She never went to work! I'm going to confront that girl...

-

You didn't see Toko anywhere at all that day since in the morning when she left for "work," so you just decided to go home.

You aggressively shoved the key into the front door's keyhole and wiggled it around until you were able to open the door.

Literally throwing your bag on the floor, you angrily stormed into the kitchen, unexpectedly seeing Toko sitting down at the kitchen table. You immediately scowled at her.

"Seriously? This is where you were all this time?!" you fumed. "I was looking for you all day!"

"W-Well then, w-why didn't you c-call me?" she said like a smartass. "A-And why were you l-looking for me? I-I told you t-that I was g-going t-to work."

"But I asked your manager and he said that you weren't at work at all today," you sneered, narrowing my eyes. "So where were ya, huh?"

"I-I told you I was a-at work, (Y-Y/N)! W-Why don't you e-ever trust me? C-Can't you see that I-I'm trying my b-best for you?! I-It's just never enough though, i-is it? S-Stay out of my b-business!" Toko yelled in anger and frustration.

She stood up from her chair, but before she left, she turned around and looked at you with pained eyes, like something was hurting her.

"A-And s-stay out of my l-life," she finally said before running upstairs. You heard the distant sound of a door slamming.

Was this really happening?

Did Toko...

Just tell me to stay out of her life?

"Fine," you whispered to yourself. You grabbed your bag and dragged it up the stairs into your room as your eyes welled with tears.

If Toko wanted you out of her life, you'd stay out of her life. You just wanted her to be happy.

So if she was happy without you, then so be it.

-

To get your mind off of everything, you just decided to go to the bar/club. You thought it was a really good idea so that you could forget about Toko for now.

And you took a nap before you headed out tonight, so you were going to feel energized! Yay!

When you went out to leave, you noticed that Toko wasn't at the house, and her car was missing from the driveway. So she must've gone out again or just moved out because she was tired of you.

Maybe she was at "work" again.

"Work."

As you walked down the street, one of your favorite cafés was open, and in the window, you saw a girl with long dark burgundy colored hair and round glasses-wait, that was Toko!

And she was with... another girl...

You hid behind a large lamppost so that she wouldn't see you staring creepily from outside the window.

As you were trying to process what was happening, Toko and that anonymous girl kissed.

You felt your heart drop into your stomach.

Were Toko and that girl hanging out the whole time Toko was acting weird?

So that means...

Toko was cheating on me the whole time?

After everything that we went through?

You stormed into the café and stood in front of Toko's table.

"R-Really, Toko?!" you yelled so loud that everyone in the café turned their heads towards you. "You decide to cheat on me?! After three years of me being loyal to you? I-I can't believe you..."

You furiously walked towards the door to leave.

"(Y-Y/N), wait!" you heard Toko call after you, but you ignored her and crossed the street.

You didn't want to cry over Toko cheating on you.

You wanted to prove that you were better off without her.

You went into the closest nightclub near where you were and took a seat at the bar. You watched the handful of people having fun on the dance floor, dancing to the upbeat music, and not having a single worry in life.

I wish I could be like them, you thought to yourself as you zoned out.

"Hey sweetheart, can I get you anything to drink?" you were snapped out of your trance by a stranger with jet black hair that was slicked back.

You gulped as he sat down next to you.

"U-Um, no, I'm okay."

"You sure?" he suddenly grabbed your right arm, causing you to flinch and start to shake.

"W-What are you doing? Let go of me," you said firmly, but it only made him get up and grab your shoulders.

"Get off me!" you yelled, but he didn't listen. As he was about to drag you out of the nightclub, he was struck in the head and collapsed.

"H-Huh?" you turned around to see Toko standing at the door, looking at the stranger on the ground.

Did Toko just hit him with a rock or something?

"(Y/N). P-Please just c-come out a-and t-talk to me," she said softly as you crossed your arms. You shrugged and followed her outside into a secluded alley.

"Just what do you need to tell me?" you snapped, crossing your arms again.

"(Y-Y/N)..." Toko said, bowing her head down in shame. "I-I'm sorry... I s-should have n-never c-cheated on you a-and I know that. Y-You're a beautiful and amazing girl, a-and you d-deserve so much better. I-I know you will never forgive me, b-but please... g-give me o-one more c-chance."

You furrowed your eyebrows at her.

Toko's asking... for a second chance?

After she cheated on me?

"Eh, well I don't know if I can fully trust you yet..." you said, looking away. She bit her lip.

"I-I get it if you can't trust me yet. B-But please... I-I love you and I w-won't do it a-again. P-Please!" she said.

You hesitated, and Toko seemed really sorry for what she did.

But once a cheater, always a cheater.

i hate my history teacher </3
3/2/19
re-edited; 12/12/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 2.5K 24
I don't own any of the characters is this book, just putting that out there... All requests for chapters are CLOSEDDDD I started this book in 2018 so...
89.7K 2.2K 52
I HAVE MOVED ON TO AO3, THIS MOST LIKELY WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATED (ao3: zaikunxx) I PLAN TO REWORK SOME OF THE CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ON AO3, SO PLEA...
369K 6.3K 191
[ DISCLAIMER : ] I don't own any of the pictures or songs that I use. If I do, then I will clarify. There will be a few boy x boy or girl x girl one...
601K 8.8K 34
This book started out as a means to my own desires. I wanted to have a x-male-reader book with CORRECTLY SPELT WORDS AND STORIES THAT MADE SENSE, so...