God Of War - The Journey Star...

By Goddess-Dragons

(The age set is 13-16) Atreus and Y-n travels back to the past in ancient Greece, can they try to prevent the... More

Heading To Sparta
Welcome Home
Be Strong, Be Brave, Be A Warrior
The Soft Turning Into The Strong
Apologizing & A Big Problem
The First Battle & What Now?!?!?!
Another Problem, Really?
You're What?!?! & Trying To Unlock Your Full Potential
The Welcome Invitation
Meet The Baby & A Title
The Truth Is Revealed
Who Could Have Done This?!?!
A United Greece Or Not, & A Little Shining Light
300 & The Truth of Deimos
The First Attack & Reasoning
Fight On The Seas & Immorality Reveals Itself
A Few Brave Souls Lost & A Foggy Fight
Discussing Things & Midnight Battle
Be Ready For A Beautiful Death & A Kidnapped Child
The End Of The Persian Navy & That Question
Bloopers & Gag Rell
book 3

This Ends Now

580 5 2
By Goddess-Dragons

A-n: 3 chapters in 1 night? What am I doing? Oh, yeah. Making up for lost storytime.
Enjoy you guys.

Everyone remaining stays silent for the battle. Y-n felt a hard kick and dropped to her knees in pain. Artemis rushed back to Athena and whispered to her that something was wrong. Athena and Aphrodite both knew this one meant one thing; the babe(s) wanted out into the world.

The three goddesses took the young one to the closest bedroom and Hurmes knew he had to lend a hand. Y-n screamed out in pain as the kickes got worse, it was as if the babe had knives for hands and feet.

At the same time Atreus had snuck up behind him, using his sword to stab him in the back of his left leg. The god losses his balance, falling on his knees, Atreus tried to slice the war gods head off but Ares quickly turned around. He got in an uppercut to send the boy flying, his body hits the wall, destroying it almost completely and fell unconscious.

"Atreus!" Calliope cried out to him still at the same spot where she was when she threw her sword but their was no response to his voice. He was out cold, she saw that her sword was behind Ares's body, she hesitated for a moment, but she wasn't afraid of him anymore.

She charged the god of war, Ares noticed her. Even if he's still injured from the attack in the leg, he wouldn't give up so easily. He swung his sword at her, she slid under his body and got her sword on time. Calliope used her sword to slice all of the God of War's back blades and she did, it really injured his body, he yell out in alot of pain.

Calliope quickly backed up before he could do anything else, Ares turns around with an evil grin on his face, and says "you will die first for what you did to me girl!"

Calliope used her shield to try to block the god of war's attack the shield broke in half parts by a strong flaming sword swing. Calliope gasp in surprise, Ares used a foward kick and send her body sliding across the ground on her back, Calliope coughs out blood and groans in pain. She was almost next to Atreus's body, she was crawling to his body, she tried to wake him up but there was still no response. Ares walks to over to them, the god of war pulls out his sword getting close and close, he laughs and says "It's time to put an end to this."

He lifts his sword in the air for one final attack, Calliope looks away, his sword gets close to their bodies. But the sword was deflected by another small sword, Atreus regained consciousness and was faking. The boy takes it off of Ares's hand and send to the ground, Atreus jumps high enough and jabs his sword into the god of wars right eye. Ares yells in pain, he backs up and puts his hand on his eye.

He sees the blood on his hand, Calliope and Atreus quickly regained their weapons again but their spartan helmets were not on. They charge him at him again and they had the opportunity. They were both striking him, giving Ares lots cuts and open wounds on his chest, arms, back, and arms. Until finally he fell to the ground on his back and was really injured, he wouldn't move a muscle and both kids were breathing really hard trying to catch their breath.

"We did it, we actually did it. Two young warriors defeated the god of war." Calliope says with pride.

Atreus nods in agreement and says, "Yes we did, but to finally end this... We must kill him."

"Yes that's right, I'll let you do the honors Atreus."

"I'd be delighted too."

He pulls out his sword and walks to the body and begans to do the final blow. The sword was almost about to touch the heart until it was grabbed by a strong hand and everyone gasped. Ares still holds the sword and is mad with fury, Atreus tried to use his strength to push the sword down but he didn't have the strength anymore.

Ares gets back up to his feet and says "Your no god, your just a child."

He hits Atreus in the gut with a powerful punch, the boy coughing out blood still in pain. Ares turned his attention to Calliope, but she was petrified to even move. Ares grabbed the young girl by the throat, she was trying to get air. She was being choked, before Ares was about to hit her in the face, he was shocked by electrified arrows, Ares drops Calliope and gets away from the god of war very quickly.

Ares looks at a very weak Atreus, then the boy falls to the ground on his stomach, and says with a chuckle "Well that was about all that I had left.I 'm all out of ideas."

"GOOD BECAUSE IT WILL YOUR LAST!"

With that said Ares threw his spear, it heads for Atreus
The boy closed his eyes but he was moved out of the way in time, when he opened his eyes again and saw Calliope at the same spot where he was before. She still stood there, Atreus tried to moved his body but it was too late. The spear hits Calliope in the heart, she falls to the ground on her back.

"CALLIOPE!" Atreus, Kratos, and Lysandra all say in a yell.

Y-n felt something snap inside of her and tears poured out like a rainstorm. The gods with her kept her held down and could only guess what was going on out at the area. Atreus quickly made his way to Calliope, on his knees, he pulls out the spear from her heart. He puts his arm under her back to nearly picks her up but still her legs are still on ground.

"Look at me Calliope, stay with me. Please." Atreus says with tears in his eyes.

"It's alright Atreus, fighting - along side you was the greatest moments of my life." Calliope says with tears while trying to get air but she couldn't

"Stop talking Calliope, save your energy. It's just going to make it worse..." Atreus says.

"You were a good friend to me Atreus, you and y-n both. But theirs no words to describe how much you - mean to me, now go stop Ares do it for me and y-n. Unleash the power within you from your heart, don't -let him -win. Do whatever - it takes -stop him. Please..." Calliope says putting her hand gently on Atreus's face on his right side and she let's her final air go out.

She slowly faded away closing her eyes, heart beat slowing down, in seconds later she died and a part of Atreus died as well on the inside of his heart. A strom appears, rain drops falling from the sky, lighting strikes down at the battlefield.

"I told you I would break you, now you have one person left, and tell me boy, what were you the god of again?" Ares asked with an evil grin on his face, he wanted that h-c girl at his feet, dead.

Atreus eyes glazed to pure red with fury, he grunts in anger. This time red electricity surrounded his body until a few seconds later, he was angry for what Ares had just done to Calliope, for what he would do to his mate and baby. The boy yelled in fury and his full power was unleashed once again.

"So you've finally showed your true power. If you join me, we can kill all the gods and nothing will stop us." Ares said with a chuckle.

"Never." Atreus says with anger, then he looks at Calliope's body.

He puts his hand on her chest to give her some his power to heal her wound, and seconds later her wound rapidly healed and she was able to breath once again.

"How does he already have such control?" Ares asked with shock while getting his sword.

In moments later Atreus looked at Ares with an angry look on his face.

He thought in his mind, 'At long last I've ascended. this form is highly unstable, so this is my true potential. But I won't be able to maintain it for long, I need to finish him off quickly before my power fades again.'

Then in a blink of an eye the boy grabs his sword, everything is in slow motion. He stabs Ares's heart and it kills the god of war instantly, and drops dead on his stomach. Sparkles of light where coming from his body and he slowly faded away, that was the end of the god of war.

"That is for my wife, my kin, and friends."

Calliope opens her eyes and sees Atreus across the area, she slowly gets back up and walks to Atreus. the boy looks behind him, he runs to her in the blink of an eye giving her a strong hug.

"Atreus, what happened? I thought I died." Calliope says feeling confused.

"I healed you Calliope, your safe now. Ares is gone for good this time." Atreus says with joy to see that his half-sister was alive and the others were safe.

"So we won the battle." Calliope says with a smile.

"Yes Calliope we won, this battle is finally over." Atreus says, and moment later they stopped hugging and they walked to Zeus. "This battle is finished, Lord Zeus. Ares is no more."

"Then you are all welcome upon Mount Olympus and I wish for Kratos to become the new god of war." Zeus says, and everyone claps showing respect to the young mortal warrior who defeated Ares and Kartos became the new god of war.

Hurmes ran to Zeus and whispered something to him. Whatever it was the King of the Greek Gods was shocked and he told Atreus to follow the Messenger God to his wife. Atreus was lead to a room where Athena, Artemis and Aphrodite waited outside with beaming smiles. Atreus entered and found Y-n smiling at the little form crying softly and wiggling in her arms. When the baby looked up at the e-c eyes she stopped crying.

The baby had white hair that was like the snow in Midguard, and big bio round eyes each one like her parents. She also had Atrues's scarred features, and y-n's skin even though it an even tone from her parents own.

"Ah hon Come meet our daughter." Y-n said with a smile.

Atrues walked over and sat on the side of the bed. He looked down at the bundle in y-n's arms and his eyes softened. Atem watched as the baby wiggled in Lunette's arms. Then her bio blue eyes moved to Atreus and she just looked at him.

"You want to hold her?"

The boy nodded. Y-n held out the baby to Atreus and he wrapped his arms around the baby and held her close.

"Hi there little one." Atreus cooed to her, as the baby just looked up at Atreus, trying to figure out who he was.

"You know we do need to name her." Y-n reminded her love.

"Yea I know."

"Got any ideas?"

"I have one." Atrues started, he looked over at y-n then back down to the baby in his arms. "Faye." Atreus finished. "After my mother. You like that name? Faye?"

Faye cheered and reached up to Atrues's scars and patted them.

"I think she likes it." Y-n said giggling.

Atreus noticed Faye yawn and snuggle up in her blanket then fell asleep sucking on her hand. The boy looked at his mate and he could see that she was tired as well. He leaned over and kissed y-n's forehead.

"Got to sleep love. You're tired, I know you are. Get some rest. You deserve it." The boy whispered to her.

"Sounds good." Y-n yawned.

Atrues smiled as the h-c girl laid down in the bed and closed her eyes. Soon her breath evened out and was sound asleep. Atrues looked down at Faye, still asleep in his arms. Atreus kissed her forehead.

"Welcome to the world, my daughter." Atrues whispered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 7.4K 45
" There must be an easy way out?" I screamed " There is never an easy way out. You either survive your way through, or die" he replied Being the da...
1.2K 24 20
After the events of God of war: a Different Path (Age Set 21 - 25) Atreus his family and Calliope are set with the goal to live in Midguard and trave...
26.9K 549 24
{This story is being re-written and will no longer be updated.} WARNING: THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13 SO BE PREPARED FOR MISPELLINGS AND GRAMMAR I...
358K 7.6K 93
What if Kratos had two sons? We all know the story about Kratos and his son Atreus. But what if Kartos had A Son before Atreus was born? Meet Y/n the...