Welcome Home

The sun was rising through the window in Calliope's room, Atreus was waking up and sees Calliope across from him. Both she and Y-n were still sleeping on the other bed that Laysandra put for them. Y-n stayed with Calliope since the poor girl had a hard time with trying to sleep. Atreus remembered what happened after dinner when y-n
Lysandra Calliope and himself spoke about anything of interest. The two were a bit curious to know why Kratos never came back home but they decided to change the subject because they wanted to know why Atreus and y-n came here to Greece.

"Atrues do you and y-n have a place to stay?" asked Calliope.

"No, we don't but we will tell you the truth to why we're here soon Calliope" Atreus promised as y-n help do the dishes with Lysandra.

"Ok well I can ask mother to get a spare bed to put in my room if that is ok with you? " asked Calliope with big, sparkling eyes.

"That would be fine with me. I can wait until your father gets back from the battle, we can't wait to see him" said Atreus as y-n came our with a towel landing on her head.

"Father is the greatest person you'll ever meet, he works hard to protect me and my mother. He saved my life when I was born in the city of Sparta." said Calliope with a bit of sadness lacing in her voice.

"Really how did he save you?" y-n asked placing a hand gently on the little girl shoulder.

"Ok... well, I suffered from a horrible skin disease that was set out by Ares, the god of war. That was until father found a cure and saved me and if it hadn't been for father I would have died " Calliope said while a tear strolls down her cheek.

Atreus slowly walked up to her and gives her a hug and Calliope didn't resist she embrace it with campassion.

"I am so sorry to hear that, and i swear that we both will do what ever we can with all my strength to keep you and your mother safe no matter what happens" - Atreus said with a smile and Calliope slightly blushing.

"Thank you Atreus it means alot to me" Calliope said while wiping her tear away

"Well it seems that my daughter has already found love." - Lysandra teases her with a giggle

"Mother was that really necessary? I just met him" - Calliope says in embarrassment and blushes again

"I'm just joking Calliope" - Lysandra says while chuckle

'Ok we should tell them the truth tomorrow or in a few days before things get more weird' - Atreus thought to y-n who nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you, Atreus. The both of you for being wonderful guests." Lysandra said in happiness.

"Thank you Lysandra for earning our trust" - Atreus said with a smile.

Calliope was tugging on y-n's arm leading the girl outside to see the flower garden.

Atreus entered Calliope's room and stared in amazement as he thought to himself. 'Her room is really nice. I can also see why Greece was a beautiful place. Father was a strong, and proud warrior like always.' He looked out the window to see Calliope place a crown of flowers on y-n's head. 'Don't worry father, I promise that we will protect Calliope and Lysandra until the end of time.'

"Well we should get some rest im sure you must be tired too Calliope" Atreus said.

"yes thank you Atreus " Calliope nodded in agreement.

Calliope and Lysandra helped set up a bed for Atreus, since y-n told them she felt comfortable bunking with her beloved. Lysandra understood where the younger woman was coming from, all y-n knew was Atreus's company for the trip to get here.

"Well Goodnight Calliope I'll see you in the morning " Atreus said as y-n lay already half out.

"Goodnight Atreus" Calliope said with a smile.

Later around midnight when y-n woke up to crying. Turning over in Atreus's arms she saw Calliope sitting up whipping her face. Shifting to get up y-n wrapped the little one in a hug and ended up sleeping with Calliope still in her arms.

Atreus is really happy to have met such a wonderful nice young girl that turns out to be his half-sister, the boy had never met anyone as amazing as her. He approaches the girl while watching them sleep peacefully, he kneels down and gives both a soft kiss on the cheek, then walks outside to get some sunlight.

A few seconds later a marked warrior with the blades of chaos on his back is approaching the house, then he saw Atreus. He was confused because he'd never met this boy before. He starts think that he could be a friend of Calliope's but she never mentioned this boy before in her whole life, then began to think that he's just a stranger who is trespassing on his private property.

"What treachery is this? Who are you?" the marked warrior asked in confusion.

'Oh boy, this will not end well.'  Atreus thinks to himself and surprised that he now stares at his father from the past in ancient Greece.

"ANSWER ME, BOY! HOW ARE YOU!" Kratos says with an angry threat.

Atreus does not even say a single word, the young archer was more used to speaking to his father from the future timeline or his mother, but this is more different. He would not believe that his younger self, the second god of war would actually bring about the destruction of Mount Olympus, even kill the entire Greek Pantheon. His father even mentioned something about his younger self was the type you would not want to get angry or frustrated. Past Kratos kind of reminded him a little bit of his future father but it was only the outfits that was a big difference. History always has a way of complicating things.