Begging on Your Knees Someday

By unkn0wnx3

Being raised by 5 brothers wasnt easy. I grew up to be a tomboy, playing sports, watching the games on TV, an... More

Chapter 1: Coming home
Chapter 2: Where it all began
Chapter 3: The Beach Party
Chapter 4: First day of School
Chapter 6: The fights
Chapter 7: Forgiveness & Football.
Chapter 8: A night of Firsts
Chapter 9: Consumed by Confusion
Chapter 10: Its Official
Chapter 11: Two's a Party
Chapter 12: It's Unofficial
Chapter 13: Victim #2
Chapter 14: Developing the Strategy
Chapter 15: A lot to Deal With
Chapter 16: Doesn't Feel Right
Chapter 17: Boyfriend #2
Chapter 18: New Day
Chapter 19: Girls Day Out
Chapter 20: Fighting Feelings
Chapter 21: Resolving & Plotting
Chapter 22: Lesson Learnt
Chapter 23: Love & Confusion
Chapter 24: Repeating the Past
Chapter 25: Going Insane
Chapter 26: Heartbreaker
Chapter 27: Heartbroken
Chapter 28: Complications
Chapter 29: Truth Comes Out
Chapter 30: Down to Business
Chapter 31: Welcome Home
Chapter 32: {UNTITLED}
Chapter 33: Good to Be Back
Chapter 34: Something Special

Chapter 5: The secrets are revealed

107K 2.2K 559
By unkn0wnx3

**Masons POV**

Adriana Lynn Payne has been my best friend ever since I could remember. She was always there for me, and I was always there for her. We were inseparable, we did everything together.

When anyone started picking on her I'd always be there to protect her, but that doesn’t mean people still never tried.

One day in 3rd grade when I found out my mother died, that all changed.

She wasn’t just my best friend; she was much more to me. When she helped me get through the passing of my mother I knew that I would always need her and would always want her in my life.

Of course it took me a while to realize that what I was feeling was love.

I would never admit to myself that I loved her, because that was beyond crazy. Andy was my best friend and that’s all I was to her. I was practically another brother to her, how was I supposed to tell her that I loved her.

As time went on it started to get harder to ignore the way I felt about her. Whenever she walked into a room, it would always put a bright smile on my face. Whenever she touched me, it would send tingles throughout my body.

I always thought Andy was beautiful and I tell her that all the time, because it was true. She was naturally beautiful, she played sports, she knew how to joke around, and she didn’t care about what she looked like. She was hundred times better then all those girly girls in school, and they knew it, that’s why they would always pick on her.

When she had the opportunity to go to Paris I thought it was amazing. Yeah I would miss her but I would get over it. She would finally get away from these jerks in school that treated her badly. I also thought the time away would give me a chance to get over my feelings for her.

It was going pretty well too. I went out with a lot of girls, but I’d always dump them, which made me kind of a known player. But I wasn’t trying to play girls, I actually felt kind of bad. But the girls I went out with were missing something. They didn’t make me feel the way Andy did. But I kept going out with them because I had to do something to at least try to get over her.

When I got to her house the day she returned home I was confident that I only wanted to be friends, but when I saw her that whole confidence fell to the ground.

Andy was more beautiful than ever. She grew up, and filled out in the right places. I wanted to kill any guy who looked at her too long, but I couldn’t. But that didn’t stop me from getting happy when her brothers stopped them.

When I got home that night I came up with a plan that might benefit Andy and I.

Andy looked good and I knew the boys would be all over her, but I couldn’t let that happen. They would use her, and treat her badly so I had to come up with a way to stop that.

Mind me it wasn’t the best plan, but it was the only one that I could think of at that moment.

Andy would play all the boys before they played her. She would flirt with them, date them, and then dump them. She could even get revenge on the douches that messed with her.

Of course I would help her, because Andy had to be the worst flirt ever. She was also very oblivious and dense.

A boy could be asking her out, and she still wouldn’t think he liked her. Hell, I’ve been flirting with her and in love with her all my life and she never noticed.

Meanwhile she would be dating the boys and I would know all about it, and I could make sure that she never fell for them.

I still attempted to convince myself that it was only a crush, that maybe it’s just lust.

When I saw her standing there in front of me in only her bra and panties, I knew it was lust. But I knew it was also love, but I still couldn’t admit that yet. I tried so hard to get over her, and when I finally think I do, I see her and all the feelings return again.

She didn’t even realize what her bare body was doing to me.

My eyes looking up and down her curves, it was making me very excited. I knew if I was in there any longer I wouldn’t be able to handle it, so I left the room as quickly as I could. It took me awhile to stop picturing her naked in my head.

It was a genius plan… or so I thought. Every time I saw a guy looking up and down her body, I wanted to rip there head off.

Especially those players who made fun of her before and now had the audacity to actually hit on her.

I did my best to keep my cool. Even flirted with a few girls to keep my mind off of Andy, but all I would be able to think about was how the girl couldn’t even compare to Andy.

But who I hated the most, was Cole.

Andy actually had a crush on Cole so I never liked him. Now that he’s flirting with her and she actually likes it, I had no idea how I was going to stop that.

I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Andy was fine with the idea of getting revenge, but she had no idea of my ulterior motive.

I knew I could never tell her about how I felt. My plan of making sure that she wasn’t going to fall for anyone wasn’t going to work forever. But right now it will have to do.

**Andy’s POV**

When I got home with Mason, I wasn’t sure who was going to be home. I knew I was going to have to do my best to go upstairs without anyone seeing what I was wearing; I really wasn’t in the mood for a lecture.

When I slowly opened the front door, and peeked my head in no one was visible in the living room.

So I quietly stepped inside staying close to the wall, making sure no one was in sight.

I turned to see Mason looking at me like I was crazy.

“What are-“ Mason began to say loudly before I shushed him.

“What are you doing?” Mason said again now in a whisper

“Making sure the coast is clear.” I said.

“Andy stop acting like we are in a movie…” Mason said.

“Shut up!” I said before I quickly flew up the steps and ran into my room, closing my door behind me.

As soon as I got into my room I took of my shirt and skirt, leaving me in only my bra and underwear.

“Im pretty sure the house in emp-“ Mason began to say as he walked in my room.

He just looked at me with wide eyes and a dropped jaw, what was up with him today.

“Sit down Mase, let me just change.” I said to mason as I bent down to look through my draw for some sweat pants.

I grabbed a pair of grey baggy sweatpants, and a random t-shirt.

I stepped into the pants, and quickly threw the shirt over my head.

Mason laid on my bed and looked at me in awe.

“Mase I know im so sexy I make you speechless, but you’re starting to freak me out.” I said to him jokingly.

Mason just laughed nervously.

“Someone’s cocky” he said.

“Not cocky confident.” I said with a smile.

“Nice shirt Andy.” He said with a smile

I turned around to look at the shirt in the mirror. I was wearing his Power Ranger shirt that he left here a while ago.

“I know im stylish.” I said before jumping on top of him.

I laid on top of him, my head leaning on his chest.

“Mase, can I ask you something incredibly uncomfortable.” I said.

“Of course dolling.” He said, saying darling in a funny accent.

“When did you lose your uhm…uh…” I began to say, but the last word wasn’t coming out right.

“my…” he asked questioningly.

“your… uh..uhm..” I continued.

“Oh my virginity?” he asked with amused expression on his face.

“Yeah that…” I said.

“Andy you are too cute.” He said.

“Shut up…” I said.

“End of freshman year, when you left.” He said.

“Oh. Who was she?” I asked.

“Uhm... You don’t want to know” He answered.

“No I really do, come on tell me.” I said.

“Babe trust me just leave it alone.” He answered.

“Mase your my bestest friend in the whole world just tell me.” I begged.

“You’re not going to like it…” he said.

“Who cares, just tell me.”

“You have to promise to not get mad…” He said.

“Okay now you scaring me, why would I get mad?” I asked puzzled.

“Just remember it was at a party and I was really really drunk, I felt terrible afterwards…” He said with a sigh.

I just nodded my head.

“Okay it was…shmisy.” He said muttering the last part.

“Who?” I asked.

“Missy.” He said clear.

Missy.

Oh my god, no. he had to be kidding me. Not Missy, not the blood sucking, cold hearted, child of Satan, Missy livingston.

“Ewwwwwwww, oh my god!” I screamed quickly getting off him.

I couldn’t even look at him without wanting to puke.

I wanted to cry. My best friend slept with one of the girls who made my life a living hell.

I ran out of my room, not even wanting to breathe the same air as him.

“Andy!” He began to shout as I left, but I just ignored him.

Some people would think I was being dramatic, but I wasn’t. The girl who tortured me every day of my life, making me miserable, was the girl my best friend lost his virginity too.

Missy once threw gum in my hair, she ripped the head off my teddy bear in kindergarten, she put worms in my sandwich, and made up all rumors about me. Keep in mind this is only some of the stuff that she did too me.

Of course I stood up for myself, and beat the crap out of her. But I would only get into more trouble because when your father donates half a million dollars to each school she attends, makes her special or something.

How could Mason do that! He was supposed to be my best friend.

As soon as I went downstairs to see if anyone was home, Aiden and Alex walked through the door.

“What’s wrong Baby?” Aiden asked concern filling his voice.

I just shook my head, not even able to let the words come out of my mouth.

“Andy, come on talk to me!” Mase begged as he came down the steps.

I just wrapped my arms around Aiden, leaned my head on his chest, crying into his shirt.

“Why is my sister crying Louis?” Alex asked defensively.

“It’s just a misunderstanding” He said.

I turned around in disbelief; did he really think that he wasn’t wrong?

“Are you kidding me? Im pretty sure I understood what you said perfectly!” I shouted.

“Please Andy; can we just talk about this?” He begged.

“No! I want you to leave now!” I shouted.

“Hold on! Can I know what this is all about?” Alex asked.

“It’s kind of personal...” Mason said.

“If you can’t tell me, you’re going to have to go man.” Alex said.

“Okay, fine I’ll tell you. She asked me who I lost it too, and I told her she wasn’t going to like my answer, and she promised me she wouldn’t get mad.” Mason said.

“Okay go on…”Ales said.

Mason just sighed.

“I told her, it was Missy Livingston.” Mason said.

Alex and Aiden’s jaw dropped.

“Not cool bro, not cool.” Aiden said as he shook his head.

“Andy you promised you wouldn’t be mad.” Mason said.

“Not really and I don’t care!” I shouted back.

“I want him to leave.” I continued.

“Sorry bro.” Alex said as he pushed Mason towards the door.

“Come on Andy please talk to me!” He protested.

But I just shook my head, and Aiden shut the door on his face.

Then I went upstairs, laid down on my bed, and cried my eyes out.

I couldn’t believe he did that to me, if it was anyone else I wouldn’t care….okay maybe I would a little, but it wouldn’t be a big deal.

I used to have the biggest crush on Mason when we were younger, but it was just stupid. Why would Mason want a girl like me when he could have anyone he wanted? I was just an ugly tomboy who no one liked.

Before I left Missy made sure that she told me Mason didn’t like me, that he just felt bad for me, that he wanted a girl more like herself. I didn’t believe her and still don’t, but I guess the last part was actually true.

I knew he would never like me, and I didn’t want to ruin our friendship so I never told him how I felt.

I always wished that we would be each other’s first…stupid me.

But now Missy has that special title, when she didn’t deserve it.

It’s not like I felt anything for Mason anymore, but he was still my best friend. He knew how much I hated her.

I just felt…betrayed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 85.4K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
726K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
89.7K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...