mr. daddy┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ thirty nine ⌟

49.6K 2.9K 5.1K
By chogiwanese

donghyuck furrowed his brows as he tightened his embrace at the figure next to him. he was well aware that he slept next to a sick mark in the middle of taking care of the superior, but he got confused into why the figure next to him isn't a built one like mark's.

opening an eye, he was greeted by his cute, fluffball, angel that's smiling while playing with his hair. ❝hey baby..

chan flinched from his place as he didn't notice his papa waking up. he was too busy doing things to donghyuck's hair to even notice him already having his eyes wide open. ❝papa awake now!

but i'm still sleepy.❞ donghyuck yawned rubbing his eyes and turning to the side to get his phone just to check what time it is. again, he furrowed his brows at how time quickly passed by. it was as if just a minute ago it was afternoon and now it's late at night, almost midnight. ❝chan, why are you still up?

i can't sleep.❞ the baby pouted. he has his own room which mark had just cleaned days ago for him to sleep. toys, plushies, pillows, and everything he wanted was there. chan can actually sleep alone, it's just now that he can't and had the need of sleeping with his papa and mister daddy.

donghyuck then sat up, carried the baby and placed him on his lap, ❝do you want papa to bring you to your room?

the baby shook his head as a no and leaned forward to rest his body on his papa's chest. ❝i want to sleep with papa and mister daddy.

the tanned male then began staring out of no where, thinking of something for a few seconds before turning to the sleepy baby to ask a question. ❝where's mister daddy?

the baby opened his mouth slowly, as he was tired to do so, and was about to answer his papa but a voice suddenly spoke the moment the bathroom door went open and showed a very well sculptured figure that made donghyuck's jaw drop.

i'm here papa, no need to miss me.❞ the superior let out a low chuckle as he ruffled his hair using a towel.

the baby turned around and stared at his mister daddy in awe, already forgetting what sleep is. ❝mister daddy has bread!

donghyuck gulped, agreeing in what the baby just said. mark sure has those toned bread, and a body that anyone would drool. even donghyuck could feel himself drooling and he wanted to hit himself for being so obvious as he went to check if there's saliva going out from his mouth. mark saw that and can't help but smile. meanwhile, donghyuck was cursing at how mark is dressed. he had pants on then why can't he put himself to wear a shirt?

while the two were giving each other different looks, the other giving a loving one while the other gave a glare, the baby that's sitting on donghyuck's lap and is now facing his mister daddy is counting how many bread the adult had and can't help but gasp in surprise.

mister daddy has six breads!❞ the baby then pouted as he raised his shirt up to check how many breads he owned. ❝chan wants to have six breads like mister daddy.

maybe in the future baby.❞ mark chuckled as his eyes was fixed on donghyuck who's eyeing down on his body real well. he then placed a hand on in stomach and went to feel his own toned bread. he then smirked upon seeing donghyuck licking his lower lip. ❝how about papa, how many breads does papa have?

that snapped donghyuck out from his unholy thoughts. ❝chan, how about you sleep while i take care of mister daddy, hm? i think he is still sick.

the baby was being placed down the bed. chan then looked at his papa with pure curiosity and tilted his head to the side, ❝mister daddy is still sick?

donghyuck nodded, turning to mark and gave him a look that the superior only smiled as he was having fun and had his arms crossed across his chest. mark was still topless and seems like he has no plans on wearing a shirt. donghyuck faced back to the baby and gave him a smile while nodding his head. ❝very sick.

the baby felt bad for his mister daddy, thinking that he must be suffering from his head hurting and his body temperature being hot. oh, if only he knows that mark is already well, so well, and is just teasing the life out of donghyuck.

an idea then popped inside the baby's head and decided to say it, maybe it can help. ❝if papa eat mister daddy's bread then maybe mister daddy will get better!

the two adults had different reactions. donghyuck gasped meanwhile mark had his mouth wide open in amusement, actually liking that idea. ❝that's exactly it chan!

papa won't eat mister daddy's bread!❞ donghyuck groaned as he rubbed his temples, already this near to letting mark sleep outside of his own house. ❝holy pudu, help me.

mister daddy said that it's right.

donghyuck shook his head as he laid chan down the bed and tucked the baby under the comfortable blankets. ❝mister daddy is just sick and he can't think right.❞ donghyuck placed a peck on the baby's forehead and booped their noses together, earning a lazy giggle from the baby. ❝now sleep, it's late.

yes papa, goodnight.❞ the baby mumbled. ❝goodnight too mister daddy!

mark leaned his back to the wall and smile at the baby that's being put to sleep by donghyuck. ❝goodnight baby, sleep tight.

they watched the baby sleep and waited until they could hear them snoring. for that moment, donghyuck was smiling as he watched the baby relax down the bed and can't help but just feel all warm and fuzzy as he admired the angel that's sleeping. chan was getting chubbier as time passed by and donghyuck felt so proud at himself for taking care of chan real well like he is his real son.

when donghyuck was sure that chan is already asleep, he stood up from the bed and faced the superior with a look on.

mark then let out a nervous laugh as donghyuck was slowly approaching him with his fists clenched. ❝come on, i'm just playing around.

donghyuck grabbed whatever shirt he could find on the ground and was about to force mark to wear it but the older took his hand and switched their places around, now it was donghyuck on the wall with the shirt still on his grip and mark hovering over him and pinning the startled tanned male.

let go of me.❞ donghyuck squirmed, not breaking eye contact with the superior that's pinning his arms on the wall with no sweat. mark sure is having fun watching the younger struggle.

what are you going to do?

donghyuck stopped moving and now gave his most deadliest glare to the older, ❝choke you.

mark gasped in the most obvious way before leaning forward to whisper something on the younger's ear. ❝choke me papa.

the tanned male choked on air and then quickly hit mark on the side using his head as his arms are still pinned on the wall but he only received a chuckle from the older. clicking his tongue, donghyuck motioned his head closer to mark's and threatened to his him again. ❝i will not hesitate to hit you again.

hit me, love. hit me so hard that—

mark lee!❞ donghyuck whispered a shout, making sure that his loud voice won't wake the sleeping baby up. ❝i swear to god, you are going to be the reason why our son is going to grow up being dirty.

their son.

both mark and donghyuck paused for a moment and it's just then donghyuck realized what he said. he pressed his lips into a thin line and the looked away with his cheeks heating up, ❝i mean chan, your son.. it's your son, not ours. i'm sorry—

mark let out a giggle and then loosened his grip on the younger's arm, placing a finger on donghyuck's chin and made the the younger look at him. ❝he's ours.

no—

mark leaned forward and cut donghyuck off by using his own lips, pressing it on the younger's. their lips were connected, catching the younger by surprise but nonetheless, he enjoyed it and also kissed back. mark smiled as he pulled away, seeing the younger looking all so cute with his flushed cheeks.

you are his papa and i'm his mister daddy.❞ mark wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and pulled him closer than ever, closing the nonexistent gap between them. ❝chan is ours.

donghyuck placed both of his arms on the superior's chest and can't help but get flustered when he felt the older's toned bread touching his clothed one. what would it be like if both of them would be naked—

let's just go to bed.❞ donghyuck said, clearing his throat.

mark shook his head as a no and went to attack donghyuck again with kisses. ❝let's just enjoy this night.

chan is there you idiot.❞ but his body his doing the opposite of his against tone. he tilted his head to the side and let mark explore his neck, kissing every part.

i'm blocking his view, don't worry.❞ mark said, making donghyuck face him and went to connect their lips back again as if it's been so long since they have last kissed each other.

donghyuck threw his arms behind mark's head and deepened the kiss meanwhile mark's sinful hands went dangerously down to feel his peaches. he groped it by surprise and made donghyuck open his mouth to let out a gasp but it made mark dance in victory and took this chance to slip his tongue inside his wet cavern. a little bit different from the kisses they usually share.

and the baby is just there, sleeping soundly with a dream of him together with his papa and mister daddy riding a very big butterfly while they go and explore the rainbow with little butterflies following them from behind.

the baby gripped on the blankets very tight as he smiled, not aware of what is happening inside the room he is in.

they passed by another rainbow and chan laughed together with his papa and his mister is there to hold them tight to prevent them from falling from the big butterfly they are riding. what a very nice, innocent, and wonderful dream he is having, totally different from what is happening in that very room he is in.

chan turned to the side and sighed with a big smile on his face, ❝my happy family.

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

951K 72.7K 36
╻there is this one cat who keeps on bothering him╹ ❀ jaeno / nomin ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundr...
1K 95 18
"Why did you come back?"
151K 5.2K 26
markhyuck status; completed lower case
4.2K 198 26
[z.ch + p.js] NCT non-idol!au "We're spending Christmas together." "Hyung, we're roommates." Twenty four times Jisung and Chenle have failed to confe...