Ice Queen (Five Hargreeves)

By therealdolores

"hey, that's one badass stapler." ✔️ number five fanfiction umbrella academy season one [lowercase intended] ... More

DISCLAIMER
prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
SEQUEL

chapter nineteen

35.4K 1.2K 2.1K
By therealdolores

about an hour later, luther was back. five had decided to officially tell him about the apocalypse. well, explain it more.

five was sat in the bed with his clothes back on. florence was sat next to him, as close as she could possible get. luther was at opposite both of them.

"when's it supposed to be happening? this apocalypse," luther questioned five after he had told him about what had happened in those forty-five years alone. florence stayed silent.

"i can't give you the exact hour, but from what i could gather, we have four days left." five looked down.

"why didn't you say something sooner?"

"it wouldn't have mattered."

florence had heard all of this before, so she took some time to concentrate on her own thoughts.

she couldn't imagine what stuff five had seen. it must've been so hard for him.

"i found all of you. your bodies," florence listened to the conversation.

"we die?" luther asked curiously

five swallowed hard. florence could see that he was getting upset, so she wrapped her arms around his waist and leant into him. he put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer, leaning on the top of her head.

"horribly," five quietly replied.

five chucked luther the eyeball that was in his hand when five found him and explained where it came from. he also mentioned that he had already tried to find out who it belongs to.

"it's just another hunk of glass," five said as luther passed it back to him. florence could see the unnoticeable tears that were making his eyes glossy.

suddenly, the door burst open.

"piece of shit," diego mumbled to himself as he stormed over towards where five and florence were sat. luther got up and restrained him, lifting diego off his feet.

florence found this the perfect time to quickly swizzle fives jawline to face towards him and give him a quick kiss. after all, there were only four days left.

five smiled at her.

maybe this isn't going nowhere.

they both turned their heads back to luther and diego, who hadn't seen what just happened (thank god).

"our brother's been pretty busy since he got back," diego snarled, pointing at the boy next to florence.

florence sighed. she knew exactly where this was going.

"diego, please. not now. just let him expla-"

"stay out of this, flo." florence kept quiet and let diego say what he needed to.

"they just killed my friend," diego's voice broke. florence's face fell.

"patch?" she asked her brother quietly. he only nodded his head in return. she knew how much he cared about her.

before florence even knew what was happening, diego was slamming the door shut.

luther turned around. florence hadn't heard this part of five's story, so this was a first for her as well.

he explained how the handler had found him and how his job worked.

florence was stunned.

"so you were a hitman?"

"yes."

luther asked five about how it worked and if there was some sort of code, but was shocked when five told him that there wasn't.

"but that's murder."

"jesus, luther. grow up. we're not kids anymore. there's no such things as good guys and bad guys. there's just people. but when the world ends, all of those people will die. including all of us in this room, and our family. time changes everything."

florence was not embarrassed to admit that she thought this side of five was hot, although it probably wasn't the best time.

the three of them sat in silence for about three minutes, giving luther time to process everything that he had just been told.

both of florence's arms stayed wrapped around five's neck and his arm was still curled around her, his thumb slightly rubbing up and down on her side to comfort her.

luther stood up, "i'm going to get a drink. does anyone want anything?"

"black coffee please."

luther nodded his head at five's request and looked towards florence.

"can i have a hot chocolate please?"

"of course, i'll be back in a bit. and please don't do anything whilst i'm going. i don't think diego would appreciate cum stains on his bed."

florence snorted whilst five just gave him a look.

after luther had gone, florence and five stayed where they were, not talking.

"i can't say sorry enough times, flossie. for leaving you when you needed me the most." five said after a bit.

florence looked up to him.

why the fuck not? she thought as she considered her next actions.

she threw one leg across his lap so she was straddling him. he reacted immediately by putting both of his arms around her lower back.

florence didn't straddle him in a sexual way, it was just to be closer to him.

she held both arms tightly around his neck. her head was buried deeply into his shoulder.

florence sat back a bit so her and five were face to face, their noses almost touching.

her legs were wrapped around his back.

they didn't say anything, or move. they just sat there looking into each other's eyes. florence could see every beautiful detail of five's dark green iris.

for once, it wasn't florence who made the move.

this time, it was five.

this kiss was different from the others. both of them were expecting it and it lasted long enough for both of them to enjoy.

as they were kissing, florence felt something wet drip on her head and so had five by the look of it.

both of them looked up. above them, a small cloud had formed. perfectly shaped, little snowflakes were falling out of it.

both of them laughed, still looking up.

"i'm sorry, i didn't realise that this would happen," florence apologised, still giggling.

"it's cute," five replied.

they both looked back at each other. white snowflakes littered five's dark hair.

"i want to take you out before everything happens. i want you to get the full experience of life," five said sweetly, his eyes hopeful.

"i would like that. hey, can we go to a club or something? i've always wondered what it's like in there."

five laughed at her suggestion, "we can do anything you want, baby."

florence squealed in excitement and kissed his again.

during this kiss, florence shuffled around on his lap to get closer to him.

five groaned at her movement.

"jesus, flossie. if you do that again then i'm definitely gonna need to go to the bathroom."

i'm seeing p!atd in less than a month and shawn mendes in six weeks wtf i'm not prepared. thanks for reading!

also sorry for any errors, i'm so tired rn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 6.5K 18
To think you hate someone so much. Finally as time goes on you realize I've loved him this whole time. I do not own any of these characters, you belo...
25.2K 1.7K 12
"Darling, Darling, Darling, Darling. Why did you shoot yourself in the foot again?" The umbrella academy season 1 Five Hargreeves x Male OC
104K 3.4K 19
❝𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦.❞ the umbrella academy season one [COMPLETED]
27K 596 10
You the reader are a person in real life that can travel through universes. You were recently watching the popular Netflix show The Umbrella Academy...