unknown destiny | JungkookxBT...

By lovekookie016

Jungkook is the son of the richest person alive. He is just not crazy rich but he is crazy crazy rich. He is... More

main characters
~ 1 ~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

~8~

4K 136 29
By lovekookie016

?? focus
10 days left. Only 10 days left and I can have him. My old puppet that I can play with. He is so sweet and adorable. Perfect for my collection. Even though he escaped me once it wouldn't happen again.

The doll house. It is ready. Just needs a doll to live in. A puppet for my pleasure. A pretty doll house perfect for my bunny

My bunny needs a luxury house. He wouldn't be getting out of it. So why not have it pretty? Can he escape? nope! he would die. There are so many things to show him. So many things to do together. I can't wait!
———-
jk pov
Ting I heard
Unknown: 10 days left babyboy
you will be all mine
don't dare tell anybody baby.
I'm watching you
and I am sure you don't want people close to die?
Am I right?

Holy-mother of god!! This person keeps sending me this stuff. I can't tell anybody. I don't want to harm them. I don't want to be a burden for them either. Things are coming back. My past. The torture that I had to go through. I won't want to go through it ever again.

I felt myself sweating. God this is not happening. What if he came back? What if he takes me back? What if I can never escape again?

No! I need to think straight! He won't come back. They promised me he wouldn't come back.

"Prince it's time for school" I heard my butler. God I want to dig a hole and never come out of it. I think I would stay in my handout space today. I have no intension to meet anybody.

(Jungkook's outfit.)
(Time skip brought you by not a creative author. )
Flashback

** "no please no. Please don't do this" I screamed. "D-don't t-touch me !" Fear in my eyes as the man started to walk forward. sword on his hand.

he walked towards me with a creepy smile in-front of me. drag the sward behind me. "don't worry dollie, it won't harm you. you will h~"
flashback over

"kookie get up." I heard a deep voice speak. I couldn't get who was speaking. My heart was racing hard. My breath was heavy. I could feel something warm on my face. Tears? Why is it coming back. I thought I got rid of them.

In a moment I felt two arms wrapping my into a hug. The person felt warm. "It's okay. Nothing is going to happen. What's wrong? Don't cry love. you're safe" I heard a deep voice talking to me. It made me calm.

Finally after I got my breath, I turn to see who it was, Taehyung. I didn't expect him to be so sweet with words. But it worked. I guess he isn't bad after all.
——

Taehyung pov
Today I have no clue why I came early to school. I never come early. I walked towards the classroom thinking I could sleep. But once I got there I heard some whippers and crying.

I went inside the classroom to check who it was. I thought I was the only one here. Is there a ghost? Is the school hunted? Omg I don't want to die. But I am curious who it is.

I opened the door. What I saw broke my heart into million pieces. I don't know why. But looking at jungkookie cry with pain made my stomach feel funny.

I went towards him he was having a nightmare. Oh poor child who the f*** gave him nightmares. I tried walking him up. He kept crying hard. All I could do was hug him and say sweet things in his ear. I have never done this to anybody. And here I am doing everything for him.

——
Authors pov

Taehyung knew jungkook wouldn't want to answer what he saw in his dream that made the smol bean in so much pain, but he tried to stick with him to make him feel happy.

The other members came to the class when the bell rang. What they saw made them feel jealous. They had a funny feeling in their stomach and their heart rate quicken at the glimpses of a bunny's face.

Tae and kook were sitting to close to each other. They were clingy with each other laughing at random jokes they made and tickling each other to death.

"Ahem" they heard. Both of them stoped ticking each other and turned around. "Hi kookie!!" Jimin pulled Jungkook for a hug. Although the other hyung hugged him trying to make him get off taehyung. Jungkook didn't let them take himself away. Taehyung was warm and safe. He like that feeling.

Looking at this the hyungs gave taehyung a death glare. But tae just smirked feeling jungkook's head under his neck. After a few minutes soft snore were being heard.

As Jungkook slept the boys excused themselves to take jungkook to his room as his idol hyung told them not to take him to their room as they didn't want any trouble to happen around their bunny.

Once they reached the room. Jungkook opened the door. The rest of the boys mouth dropped. Jungkook's hangout room was big. It had three floors. They didn't have this much luxury in school then a single bunny does.

"This is the living area. There are three floors here. You can use the elevator or the stairs if you want." Jungkook started to explain. "You mean there is a fu~" yoongi got a smack behind his head. "no swearing in front of our bunbun" jin took out his eomma side.

"Oh shit nevermind. You have trucking 3 floors and an elevator in your hangout space just for school?" yoongi asked in a shock tone.

"my parents went a little overboard" jungkook said. "LITTLE OVERBOARD???? Its extremely overboard" Jimin exclaimed.

"I guess so, but here this is the living room area. Down stairs there is a swimming pool with spa attached and some bar space and upstairs a separate room for gaming and drinks and a seperate room to sleep in which I usually use as hyungs make to much noise." Jungkook said. All the boys were shocked. Yes they were rich but they never went this overboard.

"Wait so you mean to say you have a trucking swimming pool and a arcade in this damn hangout room. What the hell." Yoongi said as all nodded their heads.

"Yea. Let me show you around." Jungkook said.

After a while they all enjoyed inside. Jungkook feel asleep again and all of them were looking at how adorable he looked.

"hyungs" Tae spoke first. "I think something is wrong with kook." All of their attention was now drawn towards taehyung. So he told them want happened to jungkook in the class. All of them started to worry. All they could think is protect the bean and make him happy.
——-
After a long day of school jungkook had to go for his modeling work.

[click click]

jungkook was talking to his staff members. He started to get negative vibes from around. He didn't know if it was just him or his negative thoughts he had the whole day made him feel this way.

[click click]

After a tiring day he jungkook went back to his cosy home wanting to cuddle up with his blanket to sleep as his head was filled with emotional thoughts.
~~~~~~~
golden_kookie posted a picture

❤️ 16.8M | 💬 67M
Golden_kookie: They told me to act like a child. I don't know what I did but here it is 👶🐰

view more comments......
Taelious: You don't have to act like a child. You are already a child
↪️golden_kookie: hyungie I am a big boy!!!
↪️Taelious: Yeah.. Sure! *cough* baby *cough*
↪️golden_kookie: HYUNG!!!

Jimgotjams: Always a little child bunbun
↪️ golden_kookie: hyung you got no jams.
↪️sleepysuga: Thats ma boy!
↪️Jimgotjams: Read my username
↪️golden_kookie: @sleepysuga I cannot find jimin-shii There is only this person named Jim.
↪️sleepysuga: stranger is danger so let this person be.
↪️Jimgotjams: UGH!!!
(Edit cause why not.. A.N: Stream Ugh!)

Worldwidejin: Omo my baby is still a adorable baby!!
↪️Officialjiso: excuse  me !!
↪️Officialjinyong: My CHILD
↪️golden_kookie: Here we go again
~~~~~~
9 days left
Unknown: babyboy the game starts from today. Run as fast as you can
I and back hun.
Save yourself
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

OMG I DID NOT EXPECT THIS BOOK TO GET SO MUCH VIEW. AND OUT OF ALL IT CAM #1 IN BTSxJJK OMGGG

I WILL BRING OTHER SHIPS SLOWLY!! But I am trying to make a plot so this book can turn interesting.

ANYWAY!!!
You are to young to let the world break you-kim taehyung

123 for a better day because we are together - BTS

You will regret something if you do not go well now- jungkook

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 1.7K 30
Jungkook. A sweet innocent boy from Busan who is in a band called BTS. He has six loving Hyungs that would protect and love the Maknae no matter what...
69.8K 2.2K 15
"Who in the fuck are you?" Jungkook shouted as he glared heatedly at Taehyung. Hoseok flinched, he knew Taehyung didn't like being disrespected. "I'd...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...
194K 6K 56
❌ Warning: β€’ Cringe level: -If I could, I would punch myself for writing this kind of stuff yikes- β€’ But in my opinion the last few Chapters are ok...