My Mate

By TrasheGrl

BxB --------- Torin Frey has a crush. With his eighteenth birthday right around the corner, he'll soon be ab... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen Pt. One
Chapter Thirteen Pt. Two
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Epilogue
My Unwanted Mate

Chapter Thirty

189K 7.2K 1.7K
By TrasheGrl

Sipping on my hot chocolate, I watched over the brim of the mug as Jesper inched away from Tommy. He looked his regular put together self today and he wore a turtleneck, obviously covering his mating mark. Who'd want to hide that? I'll show mine off to everyone! I just had to wait until after my dream Ceremony.

"Here you go, sweetheart." Grandma smiled, sitting a plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks, Grandma." I chirped happily, immediately digging in. She's the only person whose food is better than mom's, and that's only because she taught mom everything she knows.

Mom was still at the pack house, working overtime with all the guest still visiting. I had no idea why they hadn't all left by now.

My Robby had to stay and do Alpha stuff. Whatever that entails. Tonight will be the first night we've slept apart in over a week. I had gotten so use to using him as a full body pillow. I'm going to miss my favorite pillow.

"Does that father of yours do nothing around here?" Grandpa came stomping into the kitchen, having to duck so he wouldn't hit his head in the archway. "That bathroom door still doesn't latch, even after all these months." He complained, sitting heavily on the stool beside me.

Dad was at work but he would definitely get an earful when he got home. Then again, he'll probably come in late when everyone goes back to the pack house. Mom's family all had it in their mind that dad was lazy and did nothing to help mom. That wasn't the case but it's hard to change their minds. Mom got pregnant with Calvin while she was still in her senior year of high school. Which now that I'm thinking about it, was that before their Ceremony?

"So when am I going to get some great grandpups?" Grandma asked, piling a mountain of food on a plate for grandpa.

"Soon!" I burst, giggling like crazy.

"What? Did you Mate before your Ceremony?!" Grandma's sweet nature morphed into one that was scary as she turned on me. Her brown eyes narrowed.

I watched Jesper's eyes grow big as he looked at the tall female with fear.

"Nope." I said easily, unfazed. "But Calvin got a female pregnant."

My brother was lucky he wasn't here. I'm sure Grandma would have put the fear of the Goddess in him. Like mom had been, Grandma was livid. He'd knocked up a female that wasn't his Mate. That was the biggest sin in Grandma's eyes. I was just happy to be the one to tell the family. I only hoped to be around when Grandma finally got her hands on him.

Grandpa was grumbling, agreeing with Grandma but too busy eating.

Should I be this happy getting my older brother into trouble? Yes. Especially when everyone looked at him like he was the perfect example of a male. Definitely after being ignored by him for all these years. I deserved some sort of revenge.

After everyone had finished eating, I helped clean up the kitchen and accepted any praise I got for it. That was an Omega thing I couldn't help. Like a little attention whore who got off being helpful. I wanted to be seen as useful.

Blowing soap bubbles off my hands, I pretended not to be listening to Jesper and Tommy's whispered argument. They were the only ones left in the kitchen, thinking because they were on the other side of the room that they couldn't be heard.

Grandma and Grandpa were in the living room probably napping. It's something the elderly did a lot. I could see my uncles through the window out in the backyard talking and shoving each other around. Most of my cousins stayed at the pack house or went into town with their mom's.

"No, they're going to hate me!" Jesper whined for what I think was the fifth time.

Rinsing off my hands, I dried them on my pants and turned towards the pair.

"They'll just be mad at Tommy for a little while, he's the dominant of your mating." I butted in, shuffling over towards them. "He's supposed to have more control." It was an unfair way of thinking, but my grandparents are traditionalists. Back in their day, Omegas weren't Mate worthy and instead were just pretty little wolves that should stay round with pups. Thank the Goddess times have changed. Jesper wasn't an Omega though. He's the son of an Alpha and dominant enough to be a warrior. The family will praise Tommy for getting such a Mate.

Jesper's ears turned red and he looked down to avoid my eyes. I was distracted though. If I were to complete my mating with Robby before our Ceremony, would it be overlooked by the family? He's an Alpha, they think the Goddess blessed me. Mom would probably be the only one mad. Shoot, grandma had already asked me about pups and I'm not even done with school!

Glass shattering made me jump out of my thoughts and I looked up. Tommy had Jesper half on the breakfast bar as they attacked each other's faces.

My mouth popped open in surprise but I couldn't look away. It was interesting seeing a dominant male submit to another. I thought maybe they'd fight some over who'd be the one in charge, but no, Jesper willingly let Tommy have control.

It was weird to think that not so long ago I'd been sure I was in love with Jesper. Why did I have a crush on him again? He was pretty. Oh! And he was nice to me when I went into Heat for the first time. But we're those reasons to have a crush on someone for so long? There was no way a relationship between us would have worked out. He liked the rough touch of a strong male as much as I did!

Now Robby, he's perfect. So big and strong. Shivering, I tried not to get caught up thinking about my Mate and what simple touches from him does to me. It's all I think about these day. By the Goddess, a majority of my thoughts were dirty ones about my Mate.

"Guys!" I whined, jealous because I wanted Robby and a little scared they'd go all the way in front of me.

Tommy pulled away from Jesper, who stared at the ceiling as if in a daze. Their lips were swollen and Tommy almost had Jesper out of his shirt.

Snickering, I ran and got the broom before running back and giving it to Tommy. Just because I'm an Omega doesn't mean I'm going to clean up after everyone. Only bad wolves take advantage of us in that way.

Jesper had climbed off the island and was sitting on the barstool looking embarrassed.

"It's okay Jess, I like kissing my Mate too." I assured him, offering a hug. 

That only made him blush and cover his face with his hands. Tommy laughed loudly as he swept up the glass from a broken cup.

Luckily Jesper was saved from further teasing as the Aunts and cousins came through the front door. They were loud but I'd expect nothing less from mom's family.

Dana—Uncle Wallis' youngest pup— was the first to enter the kitchen. She was a few years older than me but most of my cousins are. Mom's the youngest of her siblings and her brothers were already Mated and had started their own families by time she met dad.

"Guess what." Dana said, sitting down a shopping bag on the counter. "I heard there's going to be a party tonight."

"Oh, I can't go to those." I said, climbing on the stool beside Jesper. I wasn't going to tell them the last time I went to a party, I ended up throwing toilet paper all over the pack house with Robby. That was something better forgotten.

"You're going, Bean." Dana declared. "It's at the Pack House, your Mate will be there." She smirked, knowing the mention of my Mate had convinced me that easily.

"We're all going." Zachary said, entering the kitchen. "Well, everyone but the old wolves." He chuckled.

I looked at them with wide eyes. A party with only young wolves was a disaster waiting to happen. My future home was going to be destroyed! Maybe I'll get to redecorate.

"Okay!" I agreed with a wide smile.

Hopefully I'll actually remember this party.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 115 18
(ᴋɪʟʟᴜɢᴏɴ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴜ ꜰɪᴄ) ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏ-ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ʙʀᴀᴛ, ᴀꜱ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟᴏᴄᴀʟꜱ ꜱᴀʏ. ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ɴᴏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴇᴇʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴏᴅꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟ...
359K 9.1K 18
Josh is next in line to be alpha. Tyler is the omega in the pack. He's the smallest and weakest one. Josh is very protective over him. What happens w...
79.5K 1.8K 15
Kian is the new boy to school. He seems very shy and no one knows anything about him. Kian hopes to get through his final year in peace but little do...
2M 71.1K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.