Yandere x Reader // My Hero A...

By your-yandere-kiss

My Hero Academia! A story of heroes and villains, the fight between good and evil and what it means to be a... More

Tell Me You Love Me! // Villain! Deku x Reader.
You're Lying! // Yandere Tomura x Reader.
Manipulation // Yandere Reaction.
Yandere Deku.
Yandere Denki.
Stolen // Fumikage x Reader.
Yandere Shoto.
Never Letting Go // Yandere Shoto x Reader.
Escape // Yandere Dabi x Reader.
Stolen in the Night // Yandere Kurogiri x Reader.
First Kiss // Yandere Reactions.
Run Away // Yandere Reactions.
You Belong to Me // Yandere Shoto x Reader.
Yandere All Might.
Lost and Found // Yandere Reactions.
Begging // Yandere Reactions.
Yandere Cult // BNHA.
Spitfire // Yandere Reactions.
Oops // Yandere Reactions.
My Darling // Yandere Reactions.
Study Buddy // Yandere Reactions.
Don't Cry // Yandere Reactions.
Stolen Darling // Yandere Reactions.
She's Mine // Yandere! Bakugou x Reader.
Stay Away! // Yandere Reactions.
How to Woo a Woman // Present Mic x Reader.
She's Mine // Yandere Bakugou x Reader // Part Two.
His Little Healer // Yandere Reactions.
Sweet As Sugar // Yandere Reactions.
I Want a Baby // Yandere Reactions.
Terrified // Yandere Reactions.
Sweet Dreams // Yandere Reactions.
Nightmares // Yandere Reaction.
Gone // Yandere Reactions.
Run Away // Yandere Reactions.
Crush, crush, crush // Yandere Reactions.
Jealousy // Yandere Reactions.
Sleeping Beauty // Yandere! Kurogiri x Reader.
A Thing Called Love // Yandere! Tamaki x Reader.
Sticks and Stones // Yandere Reactions.
Sweet or Salty // Yandere Reactions.
I Missed You // Yandere Reactions.
Caught You // Yandere Reactions.
I Belong to You // Yandere Reactions.
Pretty Little Plaything // Yandere! Muscular x Reader.
Unspoken // Yandere! Tomura x Reader.
D I S G U S T // Yandere! Overhaul x Quirkless! Reader.
Cold // Yandere Prompts.
Philophobia // Yandere Reactions.
BNHA Hero Yanderes.
Stolen // Mafia! Bakugou x Reader.
M I N E // Yandere! Muscular x Reader.
Run Away // Yandere! Dabi x Reader.
Koi No Yokan // Stain x Reader.
Crush, crush, crush // Yandere Reactions // Part Two.
Be My Valentine // Yandere Reactions.
Dear Diary // Yandere Reactions.
The First Meeting // Yandere Reactions.
​For You // Yandere! Izuku x Reader.
One, Big Happy Family // Yandere Reactions.

Lullaby // Yandere Reactions.

19.3K 287 135
By your-yandere-kiss

How would yandere Bakugou, Tenya, and Dabi react to their darling singing their child to sleep (darling doesn't know that he's watching)?

Bakugou's heart is about to fucking burst with absolute joy. And he doesn't normally get this emotional (at least, not like this) so that says quite a lot. When Daiju started crying in the night, he had slept right through it, not noticing a thing. He did, however, notice your sudden absence in bed and went off to find you.

It was your soft voice that lead him to you.

You were singing softly, Daiju's cries could barely be heard beneath the your sweet tune. And Bakugou, unable to stop himself, crept closer. There you were, standing in the moonlight and rocking your baby boy gently as you sang a sweet lullaby.

"Waltzing the waves,

diving the deep.

Stars are shining bright,

the wind is on the rise,

whispering words of long lost lullabies."

Bakugou couldn't deny the smile on his face. With your back to him and your eyes focused only on Daiju, you hadn't any idea that your husband was watching.

"Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the moon is made of gold

and in the morning sun, we'll be sailing.

Oh, won't you come with me?

Where the ocean meets the sky

and as the clouds roll by,

we'll sing the song of the sea..."

Daiju was calm now, snoozing away as you set him back into his crib. Humming softly, you backed out of the nursery...and right into Bakugou's arms. You gasped, whirling around to face his bright red eyes and big smile.

"Bakugou...?" You whispered.

"Quiet. You don't wanna wake him up all ready, do you?"

He couldn't stop himself from stealing a quick kiss, his lips pressing roughly to yours. Hands gripped your waist, tugging you closer to Bakugou and your soft hands rested on his bare shoulders. It was a moment before he pulled away, grinning at you as he did.

"Come on, let's head back to bed."

Together, you wrapped yourselves in the warm blankets. Your head rested on his chest and Bakugou's arm was slung lazily around you. But it took a while for sleep to find him. As he lay in bed, Bakugou's reaction comes to play: quiet pride. Memories of how difficult you first were flood through him but...look at you know! The perfect mother and a loving wife! He thinks that he's the luckiest man in the world. You're the woman of his dreams, his son is the light of his life...he couldn't be any happier.

Tenya, of course, got up to check on the baby when you did. But you didn't notice him follow you out of bed, nor do you notice his presence now. Miori was normally a good sleeper but all babies need a little comfort at times. And you, his beautiful wife, was more then happy to give it to her.

He watched as you picked her up, holding her and shushing her cries as you rocked her in your arms.

"Does Miori want her song? Does she want Mama to sing to her?"

You began to hum softly, holding Miori to your heart as you did. You still hadn't noticed Tenya and, hoping that you wouldn't, he slunk a little deeper into the darkness. His eyes never left you once and slowly, your humming turned into singing.

"There is a time for love and laughter,

the days will pass like summer storms.

The winter winds will follow after

but there is love and love is warm.

There is a time for us to wander,

when time is young and so are we.

The woods are greener over yonder,

The path is new, the world is free.

There is a time when leaves are falling.

The woods are gray, the paths are old.

The snow will come when geese are calling,

You need a fire against the cold."

And then...he can't hide anymore. Careful not to frighten you or the baby, Tenya comes forward and places his hand on your waist. Singing returns to humming as you smile at him, Miori's cries now gone.

"I think she's asleep." He whispered, gazing lovingly at you both.

Carefully, you place Miori back in her crib, wishing her a quiet good night. Tenya takes your hand in his, leading you quietly back towards your bedroom. Though he doesn't say much, Tenya's heart and mind are buzzing with so many feelings:

Pride, happiness, and love all mixed into one.

He glances at you quickly, noticing a smile on your face. Seeing his questioning look, you softly say,

"Isn't she just the sweetest baby?"

"As sweet as her mother." Tenya replied, kissing your hand gently.

As you settle into bed together, cuddling close, Tenya can't help but feel so...happy.

His reaction is just that: happiness. It's crazy to think how long it took to get here and, he had to admit, it had been a hard road. Taking you, teaching you, making you his...it had taken years. But in this moment...Tenya knows that he wouldn't change any of it. Good and bad, it was all worth it.

Dabi has never quite felt this way before. This light, fuzzy feeling in his chest is indescribable but, oh, he likes it! He likes this. He likes watching you such Kenzo softly, holding the toddler to your chest as you begin to hum.

"There, there, baby..."

He normally let you handle the kid. Not because he didn't want to spend time with your son. You're just...better with him. Softer. Sweeter. The kinds of things a toddler needs. This moment proves that. A clap of thunder had brought Kenzo out of sleep and running into your arms, sobbing as a storm raged on outside. And you handled it like a pro, leading him back to his bed with comforting words and the promise of a song.

Dabi, despite being so tired, couldn't help but slink after you.

"Little child, be not afraid.

The rain pounds harsh against the glass

like an unwanted stranger,

but there is no danger.

I am here tonight.

Little child, be not afraid.

Though thunder explodes and lightning flash

illuminates your tear stained face,

I am here tonight.

And someday you'll know

that nature is so

the same rain that draws you near me.

Falls on rivers and land

and forests and sand,

it makes the beautiful world that you see

in the morning."

Already, Kenzo's tears are drying up. He's leaning on his pillows, a stuffed animal clutched in his chubby hands. And Dabi is smiling, his blue eyes gleaming brightly. It isn't long until Kenzo is drifting away, his little arms reaching out to you.

"Good night kiss."

You kiss his chubby cheek sweetly and suddenly, the toddler is looking at Dabi.

"Good night kiss, Daddy."

You turn, surprised to see him. Your stare never wavers, not when Dabi kisses the top of Kenzo's head and not when he leads you out of the small room. But Dabi doesn't care a bit, wishing the little boy good night as he shuts the door. Taking you back to bed, Dabi's hand lingers on one of your older burns. Your skin is covered in them, your little love marks, which is what you told Kenzo when he asked. Some have healed of over time, just faint memories on your skin, but others are fresh and beautiful and, oh, Dabi loves them.

Dabi's reaction is almost that of disbelief. He never thought that he would have a wife much less a child but, as he kisses your burns sweetly, he can't help but smile. As surprising as it all has been...it's worked out beautifully.

BONUS!

Izuku is floating on a cloud of joy, pride, and love...he's SO HAPPY!! Oh, you're so perfect right now, Izuku doesn't EVER want to stop watching you...of course, you don't know that he's watching you to begin with...Omi was a bit fussy at times but her mama always knew how to handle her. And her papa always loved to secretly watch.

'Secretly' being the most important word. Watching you had been his favorite thing since before you were even together and, although all that had been years ago, Izuku had never lost his love for gazing at his darling.

He snuck behind you as you slipped out of bed, watching as you cradled and comforted Omi sweetly. Your humming soothed the poor thing and soon humming had turned into soft singing.

"Let's go to the garden,

you'll find something waiting.

Right there where you left it,

lying upside down.

When you finally find it,

you'll see how it's faded.

The underside is lighter

when you turn it around.

Everything stays...

right where you left it.

Everything stay,

but it still changes.

Ever so slightly...

Daily and nightly...

In little ways,

everything stays."

Omi is already settling down, cooing happily as you sing. And with that, Izuku takes his leave quietly. Creeping back into your bedroom, your voice fades with every step. He's back in bed when you return, taking your place next to him and cuddling close.

But he can't stop himself from rolling over and pulling you into his overjoyed embrace.

"Izuku?" you whisper quietly, looking up at your husband.

Oh, how many times had he dreamed of exactly this? You as his darling wife, a sweet little baby (and plenty more to come), the two of you cuddling together...it's heaven on earth to Izuku. He smiles, pressing a sweet kiss to your lips.

"Nothing! Good night, darling."

Izuku's reaction is a satisfied one. He worked hard to make this dream come true. Stalking you, kidnapping you, spending years getting you to understand and love him...and it was all so worth it! This is one of the little moments that he had dreamed about and now...there's a million more dreams waiting to come true.

Stain is, quite simply, touched by the scene in front of him. He knows he's not the world's number one day (mostly because he's so busy with his mission) so he wasn't surprised that Kakuji called for his mother rather then his father. Still, he wanted to see how his son was doing.

So Stain followed you behind you, only to stop when he heard your voice.

First you were humming. Then you were singing. Your voice carried gently, quieting Kakuji's cries with a softly sung song. Creeping a little more quietly, Stain peered into Kakuji's room. You were by his bedside, singing to him softly.

"Sleep pretty darling,

do not cry...

And I will sing a lullaby.

Golden slumbers fill your eyes.

Smiles awake you when you rise.

Sleep pretty darling,

do not cry...

And I will sing a lullaby."

It was a sweet moment...one Stain never thought he would have.

He had never considered that a wife and a son would be in his future but...he was happy that he was wrong. He was happy to be able to witness this perfect little moment. Kakuji was now asleep and, after placing a kiss on his soft cheek, you slipped out of the room. Stain didn't realize that he was smiling until you nearly bumped into him.

"Oh! Did you get woken up?"

He did. But he didn't quite care about that. Stain shook his head and said softly,

"It's fine. Let's go back to bed."

Back in your bed, you cuddled close to Stain and fell asleep quickly.

But he lay awake, thinking of...everything. The night he had stolen you and all the tear filled, difficult nights that had followed. How many nights had Stain stayed awake, whispering to you and comforting you and trying to get you to see things his way? And then, when fear faded away, there had been an uneasy friendship...then something stronger...and then, finally, there was love.

And now there was this. Family. And a love so great he couldn't quite describe it.

Stain's reaction is a happy one. He's happier then he has ever been and, though he doesn't say much, he feels plenty. He feels proud and happy and loved. While he'll never tell you how much it warms his heart, it's actually a little obvious. Knowing that you've gone form a captive to a wife and mother...well, it just fills him with such joy!

Songs used: Song of the Sea (Bakugou), There is a Time (Tenya), Lullaby for a Stormy Night (Dabi), Everything Stays (Izuku), Golden Slumbers (Stain). 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

733K 12.9K 65
This is a group of oneshots and scenarios for Boku no Hero Acadamia! In English terms it is My Hero Acadamia. (I put BNHA and MHA for people who migh...
398 19 15
We've all heard for Midoriya Izuku's story,of how he became the greatest no.1 Hero,his rocky journey and hardships. Graduating along with class 1A an...
99.3K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
921 21 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...