I'm back | βœ“

By sydneyrgriffin

When Annalise Stark's mother died, her music went with her. Now, she's the new girl all over again. Except sh... More

00 | casting !!
01 | I'm back ..
02 | last first day !
I'm back - 03 | the party from hell
I'm back - 04 | funland
I'm back - 06 | thick as thieves
I'm back - 07 | meeting meredith
I'm back - 08 | red flag no.1
I'm back - 09 | drinking our problems
I'm back - 10 | comfort zones
I'm back - 11 | the waiting game
I'm back - 12 | a girl's day
I'm back - 13 | faux family dinner
I'm back - 14 | the cheer up committee
I'm back - 15 | a mandatory rager
I'm back - 16 | wicked hangover
I'm back - 17 | frostbite
I'm back - 18 | new girl in town
I'm back - 19 | corruption
I'm back - 20 | special timez
I'm back - 21 | the hard holiday
I'm back - 22 | evil stepsister
I'm back - 23 | singing in the shower
I'm back - 24 | the rehearsal
I'm back - 25 | final engagement
I'm back - 26 | disaster child
I'm back - 27 | apples & undereye bags
I'm back - 28 | I love you
I'm back - 29 | attitude
I'm back - 30 | high stakes
I'm back - 31 | last day of school :)
I'm back - 32 | a guy's day
I'm back - 33 | new york, new york
I'm back - 34 | fangirling
I'm back - 35 | karaoke queen
I'm back - 36 | record & relish
I'm back - 37 | tourist traps
I'm back - 38 | the looong day
I'm back - 39 | home sweet home
I'm back - 40 | the end !!

I'm back - 05 | summer & horror do mix

334 17 0
By sydneyrgriffin

𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚎'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠
𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚑, 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

We'd stopped for food and snacks on the way home from Captain Red's Funland, and as we filed into the house we were met with my dad holding a suitcase in one hand and a briefcase in the other. I gave him a look of confusion as Aiden questioned him, "Where are you off to this time?"

He turned around, noticing us. "My client in Washington D.C is set for trial this week, I have to be there. If all goes well, I should be back by next Wednesday. I expect the two of you to behave?" I wanted to argue, but I held my tongue, nodding instead.

I turned to Aiden as Daphne, Zach, and Ryan awkwardly walked past us into the living room and putting the snacks on the coffee table. "Why does he have to leave all the time?" 

Aiden shrugged, "He's a good lawyer, his clients need him." We didn't say anything else on the matter, it was just the way dad was and we both knew he wasn't going to change easily.

Once we'd joined our friends in the living room everyone had already found their seats. While the guys brainstormed movies, I headed upstairs to change, Daphne followed in suit. She didn't say anything. "What's on your mind, D?" I asked as I walked into my closet.

She swallowed, "Oh, it's nothing."

I smirked, pulling down a pair of grey knit shorts and an oversized creme sweatshirt. "Does it perhaps start with R and end with yan?" I teased.

She gasped, "Ew! No!" But I could see the blush creeping on her face.

I knew that Daphne had a crush on Ryan growing up, she's my best friend- I always know. I'd seen the way she was looking at Ryan since I got back, something was definitely there. But I wasn't going to force it out of her, she'll tell me when she's ready.

I slipped on the clothes as she turned back around, "What about you, Lise? Life sucks, but when God closes a door he opens a window." 

I started dying with laughter, I know mom would have too. "Daphne Kate Milner, are you insinuating that since God gave my mother cancer he sent a cute boy to make up for it?"

She shrugged, "I didn't say it.." When I didn't say anything she frowned, "Too soon?"

I shook my head, embracing her in a tight hug. I had tears in my eyes, happy tears. "Perfect timing, I really needed that." Everyone has been walking around on eggshells around me since my mother passed, I could always count on Daphne to keep some sort of normalcy between us.

She wiped imaginary sweat from her brow, "Thank god," as we walked downstairs she stopped me. "You know you can always talk to me about that stuff, Annalise. I know I have two happy, living parents. But I'm always here for you."

I nodded, "I know Daph, I know." 

After our moment, we returned downstairs to find the boys waiting for us with a list.

"Here's what we've come up with," Ryan said as we sat down in our respected spots. He listed them off, "The Final Girls, The Babysitter, Friday the 13th, and The Conjuring." All sound great, but also terrible in the sense that I'm also not so keen on horror movies.

I put my head in my hands, "Why are we even doing this?.." I questioned everything.

Ryan started laughing evilly, "I fucking love horror movies!" 

I looked between Zach and Daphne, "So? What are we watching first?" I was excited for movie night, not too excited for the actual movies.

The room's aura seemed to light up as we started talking and just having a great time. "I say we go with The Conjuring first, it's different from the other choices." Aiden suggested.

Ryan and Zach nodded, high-fiving each other.

I decided to try one last time, "Are we sure we don't just want to watch summer movies?" I asked sheepishly.

Zach crossed his arms over his chest, "Sorry, Annalise. No can do, it's four against one." He shrugged and leaned against the couch.

Four? "Daphne!" I gasp, I look at her so fast I might've gotten whiplash.

She shrugged guiltily, yet she didn't look one bit guilty. "Sorry Annalise, I'm going to have to side with them. The movies they chose look pretty good."

I huffed and fell back onto the couch, almost landing on Daphne in the process. She cackled, "Annalise! I think you just fell for me." I slapped her arm and pushed her moreover towards the arm of the chair.

"I didn't, but I think Ryan did." I casually point out.

She gasps as if I just accused her of murder, "I- He- No!" She yells, mumbling flabbergasted.

I just chuckle and get settled onto the right side of the couch. After Daphne scooted over there was a middle spot, which Zach happily filled.

"Whatever you say, Daph." I practically whispered as Aiden started the movie.

I was trembling.

Why did I agree to do this?

I watched as the guy in the ski mask, Jason Vorhees, come out of the woods. He had been striking down the cast one by one, each in more horrifying ways than the last.

He impaled a girl straight through the heart and my scream aligned with hers. I squeezed my eyes shut as hard as my mind would allow, "What the actual fuck!" I yelled.

Ryan was the same as me, he was surrounded by popcorn. Every time he jumped a little more went flying. "You know you're cleaning all of that up, right?" Aiden had told him, he had simply nodded and continued watching the movies.

I felt a hand touch my shoulder and I screamed again, this time causing Daphne to scream on the other side of the couch.

I latched onto whoever grabbed me, I was immediately pulled into someone's chest. Strong arms wrapped around me and I felt my shaking start to decrease a bit. I looked up and saw Zach. I breathed a sigh of relief and leaned into him further.

This meant nothing, I was just scared and he was here.

I felt his chest rumble as he spoke, "Maybe we should watch something el-" but Zach didn't even get to finish his sentence as Aiden interrupted him.

"Shh!" He yelled, "It's not even over yet!" Aiden scolded.

Zach leaned down, his breath fanning my ear. "Sorry, Princess. I tried." I grumbled at that causing him to chuckle softly.

"You are all annoying as fuck." I announced, before shutting my eyes once again.

I was in and out of sleep during most of the movies, but I'd woken up for the majority of the fifth movie. One we had not all agreed on, jigsaw.

I watched as the character, Ryan, had his leg severed for trying to escape. My breathing hitched, "Why the hell did you make me watch that?" I yelled pointing at the tv, blaming them all. 

To my surprise, Daphne came to my aid. "I'm not gonna sleep for a week!"

All three of them started laughing. Those motherfuckers laughed. I glared up at Zach, "You think this is fucking funny?" I threatened, with what? I don't know.

His eyes widened and his face paled, "Have I told you how amazing you looked today, Annalise?" He's using flattery, how cute. I faced the other way, using Zach as something to lean on. "Oh come on, Annalise." He begged.

I shook my head no, none of the others were paying any more attention to us as the movie had started to get interesting again. "Fine," I gave up with a laugh, I was tired. "But if something comes out of my closet and kills me during the night, I blame you."

He physically relaxed, "Don't worry princess, Nothing is going to get you." I grumbled again.

"You're right because I'm gonna get that motherfucker first!" I said under my breath while doing a slight karate pose. I hadn't known Daphne was watching me until she busted out laughing, "Daph," I whined, stressing the ph.

She tried to calm herself down, "Sorry, sorry." She waved me off.

We continued watching movies until one by one we all fell asleep. I don't even remember it happening. One second I was watching Robbie Amell chase the kid, and the next... nothing.

𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚘𝚑 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝟸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝟸 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜!! 𝚆𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 :) 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝟿𝟿, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎!! 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟶 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚕, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚋𝚎

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚌 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜, 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐- 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!

𝚀𝙾𝚃𝙲- 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙾𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛:
- 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚜, 𝚓𝚒𝚐𝚜𝚊𝚠, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟷𝟹𝚝𝚑. 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎? 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 :) 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚕

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢'𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘 𝚜𝚢𝚍. 𝚄𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚆𝙴 𝙷𝙸𝚃 𝟷𝟶𝟹!!! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!! 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚙 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚙!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
29.3K 753 30
She has PTSD. He has epilepsy. He's on the football team and she's in choir. She's introverted and shy. He's extroverted and popular. He's determined...
718 49 34
This is a Sequel of the story: Perfection. This story is about the children of the characters in the previous story. If you want to understand this s...
300 18 13
The flashing lights of paparazzi and the millions of calls from her record label and manager aren't the only things Annabella Graveston has to worry...