She's the Man! [BNHA FOOTBALL...

By Lei_1303

After the female football team gets cut, (Y/n) goes to see the principal. Outraged about the sudden change, b... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14

00-Prolouge [READ]

22.1K 451 117
By Lei_1303

    !:Hi, before you skip the prolouge please read the note below thank you!:

After the female football team gets cut, (Y/n) goes to see the principal. Outraged about the sudden change, but after he refuses to change the removal; (Y/n) moves to a new university, Yuuei, under a new alias to prove to him that girls can play football just as good as any guy can. But, not everything goes according to plan when the quarterback of the team (and roommate) is her arch nemesis and wants to take her off the team. Will she be able to prove herself to principal Aizawa before she's figured out?

》》》》》》》》
A/N: This is heavily inspired by the film "She's the Man" but there will be a few differences plot-wise!

8/18-2021: Due to popular demand, this series will be uploaded and will revised due to grammatical errors etc.

Nothing will be changed from the story, it'll just be written better :)

Thank you for being patient.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.4K 20
* Inspired by civil war and other civil war fanfiction off of Archive of our own. It's now the end of the first year of UA for our students. Nedzu ha...
10.5K 353 14
It all started when they moved into the dorms. A friendly game of truth or dare gets complicated, and things take a turn for better or worse. What ha...
1.5M 45.7K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
185 8 8
✿✿ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒏...𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆 ✿✿ L/N Y/N is a proud student of UA Hi...