Calidisi (Slowly updating)

By SapphireMarie99

{Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.} Secrets. Danger. Love. M... More

Calidisi
Chapter 1: Discovery
Chapter 2: Mevel Academy
Chapter 3: Poems and Shopping
Chapter 4: An Odd Encounter
Chapter 5: Liam?
Chapter 7: The Ride
Chapter 8: An Uncertain Meeting
Chapter 9: Dating?
Chapter 10: Learning Day by Day
Chapter 11: Sisterly Love
Chapter 12: Losing Doubt
Chapter 13: Nothing More, Nothing Less
Chapter 14: Fine or Forgive?
Chapter 15: First Kill

Chapter 6: Shiiii...zingers!

133 8 4
By SapphireMarie99

Shiiii...zingers!:

I closed my eyes and laid back into the soft leather seats of the hover car. My dark, hair sprawled out around my head and my lips were slightly open. It was a long day at school as I was exhausted.

The car came to a smooth stop and I slowly opened up my eyes and got myself together as the driver walked around to open my door. My black flats softly touched the rubble ground as I exited the car.

"Thank you,"I quickly said to the driver and walked my way up the large, stone steps of the humoungous mansion, more like a castle.

I entered the empty marbled entryway and I heard the faint voices of my father and Andor. I tried to tiptoe my way up the stairs to avoid them but my father had ears like a deer.

"Nailah!" he bellowed.

I sighed to myself annoyed and walked back down the few steps I managed to walk up,"Yes father?" I yelled back at him.

"Don't take that tone with me!"

I rolled my eyes,"What freaking tone..."I mumbled to myself making annoyed faces.

Andor came through the archway and smiled at me,"Hey there stranger,"he patted the top of my head.

"Stop it!"I smacked his hand away from me and patted down my hair,"You know I don't like that."

My father came up behind Andor and looked at me.

"Hello,"I greeted him,"What's up?"

"Did anyone ask you to the dance?"he asked.

I became silent and Andor snickered at my silence.

"Well?"he pushed on.

"I-I well uhm..."

"You haven't have you? Well Mulri's son would like to court you to the dance."

My jaw dropped,"You-You've got to be kidding me. Mulri's son? Rebp?"I laughed,"Yeah right!"

"Why not?"my dad said in all seriousness,"He's a nice boy and he should aspire to be an overseer one day."

"Well for your information dad, someone did ask me so I can't possibly go with Rebp,"I crossed my arms together.

"Who?"He demanded loudly making me jump a little.

"Well um...his name is Liam,"I hesitantly said and dropped my crossed arms.

"Liam?"Andor asked,"Never heard of the guy."

I looked over at him,"Well that's because he just transferred to Mevel."

"Just transferred? He on some type of scholarship? Does he have some type of special ability? Who are his parents?"My father questioned.

"I-I don't know,"I stuttered,"I just met him. I know he isn't well off like us."

"Ah, not of nobility like us," my father contemplated to himself., "I will need to meet this Liam,"my father started,"What's his last name?"

"Jeffers."

"Hm,"he thought to himself. He then walked away probably to get some background check on Liam.

Andor stayed and stared at me.

"What?"I snapped at him.

He shook his head,"Just trying to figure out why someone would ask you out."

I rolled my eyes,"Well surprise brother, I'm growing up."I smacked his head,"When you do you plan the proposal by the way?"

His face became serious,"I was thinking during the Stinguo Ball. I wanted to take her out on the balcony and talk with her then pop the question...What do you think?"

I smiled,"That sounds amazing...really it does."

He smiled to himself,"It does huh? Well how does this Liam guy look? Am I going to have to teach him a lesson?"

I laughed,"No! I think he's pretty cool, he's nice to me. He has curly brown hair,"I thought to my empty mind,"Dark blue eyes, he's sweet..."

"Do you like this guy?"

"What? No!" I shrugged my shoulders,"I mean I've just barely met the guy."

"Mhm,"Andor nodded to me unsure.

"Andor!"My dad bellowed out his name.

"Duty calls,"Andor swiftly spoke and rushed to our father probably to plan some mutant kill plans.

I puffed some air out of my mouth making my baby hairs fly from my forehead to go back down and snuggle my head again. I marched back up the steps, mentally opened my door and flopped on my bed, mentally closing my door back up.

"Ahh, relaxation,"I mumbled to myself.

I picked my head up and looked over at the blue digital numbers. Four hours until I would meet up with Liam.

"Shiii...zingers!"I quickly sat up,"Great thinking Nailah! How in the hell are you supposed to get there!"I smacked myself in the head.

"Get where?"

I jumped in surprised,"Could you not scare me like that everytime you transport to my room!"I exclaimed putting a hand over my fast beating heart.

Xander put his hands up,"Not my fault you don't pay attention."

I rolled my eyes.

"Your eyes are going to stay like that if you don't stop eye rolling, you know,"he plopped himself on my bed.

I stuck my tongue out at him. He then proceeded to pinch my cheeks and pull them away from each other.

"Aw, you're so cute!"he cooed.

"Thop ith Anderth! Leh go of meh!"I struggled to say and smacked his arms away from me.

He let go of me cracking up at my probably ridiculous looking face.

"Shut up! It's not funny! You jerk!"I tried pushing him off my bed. He wouldn't budge. He was now grabbing the sides of his stomach in uncontrollable laughter.

"Urgh!"I plugged his nose in frustration.

Xander quickly pulled my arm away from his nose and rolled off the bed still laughing. I sighed to myself in frustration and criss crossed my legs and arms patiently waiting for him to finish. For what seemed like forever he finally crawled back onto the bed now composed.

I looked over at him,"You finished?"

He snickered a bit more,"Okay, I think now I am."

"Finally,"I sighed to myself.

He laid back on my bed and crossed his arms behind his head. Xander then closed his eyes and just laid on my bed in a relaxed state.

I gazed at him for sometime just thinking. He still had a block on me and I still had the block on Liam. I watched as his chest rised and went back down in a rythmic pattern. I studied his messy black hair and strong jaw. I wanted to run my hands through his disheveled hair and lay my head on his chest to listen to his beating heart in this content moment. It felt right for some odd reason.

"Why do you have me blocked?"I settled on asking him.

"Huh?"he opened up one eye,"Oh...my mind is too cool for you."

"Of course,"I said annoyed,"Really, why do you still have it on me?"

Xander took a deep breath and sat up,"Where do you plan on going?"He asked with his deep, serious voice that conveyed me to listen to him intently.

"No...where?"I answered him.

"You're keeping secrets from me Nailah. I know it. You said you were going somewhere and you won't stop looking at the clock. Tell me," he looked me straight in the eye.

I gulped.

"Xander...I well...uhm,"I stuttered.

"Nai..."

"Okay!" I looked down to my hand as I fiddled my fingers together, "I met another one, another Calidisi."

I looked up to his face to read it but he kept it blank,"Who?" he asked.

I looked back down to the pattern on my white sheets, "His name is Liam...Liam Jeffers,"I said quietly.

Xander stayed silent for a long time. I looked up to his face wondering about his silence as he looked to the side of himself in thought.

"Xander?"

"Liam...is that who you're going to meet?" he brought his face back to my own.

"Yes. He knows others! You know what this means? That we could unite together as Calidisi,"I said enthusiastically.

"You're going to meet him alone?" he said sternly.

"I was going to tell you about it...I just wanted to do this on my own and figure this out."

"What the hell Nai?!"He stood up,"For so long I've known you and you couldn't tell me this? And you're going to trust him? Alone! How could you trust someone you just met?"

I frowned,"I know what I'm doing! If he tried anything I would restrain him because I have the power to stop him. I just want to meet the others..."

Xander interrupted,"Are you curious enough to risk you're life? Don't you think!?"

"Well it's my life Xander. I'm sorry if I want to meet others of our kind,"I crossed my arms.

Xander came closer to me,"Do you know the hell I've gone through killing the mutants I kill? I've had to cut my sympathy for any mutants that I don't know. So Nai, I'm sorry for not being as curious as you."

I became silenced for a moment. I sighed to myself and uncrossed my arms. I crawled on the bed over to him as he stood at the edge of it. I came up on my knees brought my arms around his strong, firm chest.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to fight,"My eyes watered. It hurt me that he had to live the life he has, killing mutants. We were mutants. I knew it was hard for him and we knew that this was what he would probably do for the rest of his life.

He held me in his arms,"Don't cry shish kabob."

I lauged and wiped my eyes,"Way to ruin a moment."

He laughed and sat on the bed next to me,"So...when do you have to meet this Liam guy?"

I looked over at the clock,"In about two hours. He's really nice, I talked with him today. He's a Mevel, you know?"

"He was the one you talked to today isn't he?" Xander asked.

I instantly thought back to when Liam came so close to me, breathing on my neck as he softly spoke soft words. I then proceeded to blush.

"Yeah...I like him," I contemplated.

"What!? You like him!? You can't!"He started out harsh and became desperate at the end.

"Xander! Not like that, I mean I like him as a person!"

He was silenced for a moment,"Oh...sorry."

"Yeah...,"I smirked at him,"Are you jealous?"

He ignored me,"Do you plan on meeting him still?"

"Yeah..."

"Then I'm going with,"He stated and laid back on my bed with his arms crossed behind his head.

"But Xand...uhm that's fine,"I trailed off.

"Good,"he closed his eyes.

I sighed to myself and laid back on my bed curling up next to him. I looked up to his perfectly relaxed face,"Xander,"I called to him softly.

"Yeah,"he replied.

"Why do you still have me blocked?"I asked.

He peeked at me,"You miss my mind, don't you?"

I laughed,"No!"

Yes you do!

Ew! It's yucky in here!

You're yucky!

Ha. What time is it?

He lifted up his head to look at the digital blue numbers. Seven.

You know I'm kind of glad you're coming with.

Why?

Because you'll be transporting us there silly!

Do I really have to drag your heavy ass?

Hey! I moved his hand to make him slap himself. You take that back before I do it again!

Dammit Nai! I hate it when you do that!

Say sorry!

Sorry!

I let go of the hold I had on him. I'm going to go change real quick, okay?

I'll wait here then meanie!

I got up and headed towards my closet. I put my palm on the cool silver knob of my door and entered the beautiful closet, closing the door behind me.

I instantly blocked Xander from my head and began to think of what I would wear. I knew it would be cold. I decided to wear my baggy, mint green sweater with some tight black skinny jeans. I pulled on some long gray sock and put my combat boots over them.  I looked in my mirror and played with my hair a bit and decided to leave it down in its usual wave.

I unblocked Xander and came out of my closet. He was still laying on my bed, he seemed to be sleeping.

I snickered and decided to jump on the bed.

Wakey wakey! Xander-poo!

His eyes popped open wide at the sudden movements of my jumping.

Really? Jumping?

"Yes jumping,"I hopped off my bed and looked over at the clock,"Time to go." I looked over at him.

He got up and shook his hair around a bit and then grabbed my hand. Ready?

I nodded to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Tis the end of another chapter, readers! I hope you enjoyed and sorry if you think the upload is kind of late. I do have school and plenty of other things going on so I hope you're patient with me! Anyways: Enjoy! Vote! Comment! Fan!

Love, SapphireMarie99

P.S. The litte cover on the side is by XxDarkxDreamerxX! Great fan! So I dedicated this chapter to her!(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 1.4K 55
"Something is special about you. I don't know what they know, but you need to prepare. Okay? Can you do that for me?" David's words stayed with Alyss...
45.2K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
556K 18K 72
How would you react when the sunny bright atmosphere turns into dark cloudy and you find yourself getting pushed into dark valley ? How would you re...
6.3K 487 40
Nicole Kent has spent her 25 years trying to fulfill her father's wishes...but when her father decided to betroth her to a man whom she knows nothing...