Fatal Fantasies

By imallien

NOT A FANTASY BOOK! IT PURELY SHOUTS ROMANCE, ROMANCE AND ONLY ROMANCE WITH MORE DRAMA! Meet AURA RODRIGUE... More

Author 'S Note
prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Announcement
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter -8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
My cast !
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
My surprise
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
Epilogue
Thank you!!!

chapter 39

364 32 5
By imallien

Aura POV

 2 months passed to that incident me and Alvin stood as each other wall full of support and love. I can't believe this day came into our life today me and Alvin are going to be officially The Man and women . I can't wait to become his and his forever. I was wearing my white gown which was very royal and I was feeling like a real princess who just came out of a fairy tale book. My hair was already done into a bun where my hair tendrils are falling out of  braid to my neck. I was wearing a small diamond earrings which below to my mother. She wore them on her wedding and she gifted me those on this day as I kept asking them since my childhood and I am very happy that she finally gave me on my special day making me feel more special. I wore Alex's black watch which I took from him as his last memory. It was my special day and he is not with me . I am missing him alot ! He gave his life to save mine. He is that friend in my life whom I never thought I could have . Though we spent only a few months together . Those few months are enough to bond our friendship strongly. His watch on my hand give me a feeling that he was with me holding my hand  , flirting, joking and laughing at my nervousness. Though it stood out with my wedding dress and jewellery, I don't care as my special day cannot be completed without his memory. It became very difficult for us to cope up the loss of Alex from our lives as he was that fresh air in our life who irritated us and at the same time but the smiles on our lips . They started slipping from my eyes one by one ruining my make up thinking about Alex.

" Aura, please don't cry .
I know you miss Alex and we all miss him.
But please don't cry .
You know he is seeing you from heaven and he is very happy for you .
Don't cry and make him sad.
Smile because he was your friend and he doesn't like you sad mainly on your special day. " Eric said wiping my tears and hugging me.

"You are looking very beautiful my bridesmaid ." I said to Eric as she was looking absolutely stunning in her lavender dress which was flowing to the ground from her waist.

" By the way I have a gift for you !" She sad and I narrowed my eyes at her .

"Yes it's your thing!
But now I am giving it to you!"  she said and handed me my book.

I gasped looking at the book .
It was my book where my fatal fantasies were written and which I thought I lost it .

"Where did you find it?" I asked her taking my book from her hands.

"The same place where you lost it." She said smiling .

I opened the book and looked at my first fatal fantasy to spend a night with a stranger . Suddenly a memory came into my mind.
1)To spend a night with a stranger!
I spent the night with the stranger. Yes, Alvin was a stranger to me and at that night and we spend that night in each other arms forgetting about the outside world. I turned the page and to my surprise my second Fatal Fantasy was also fulfilled by Alvin

2) To witness  Murder .
Though Alvin didn't murdered the person but he was involved in the murder at the time and I witnessed it.

3) To be kidnapped !
I smiled looking at my third fatal fantasy. Yes, I smiled and I am very thankful  that I am kidnapped. Kidnapped by none other than , My love, my Alvin . If Alvin wouldn't have kidnapped me I would never had fell in love with him and I would never knew who he really was.

4)To always to visit 7 different in 7 days.
From my kidnap to my heartbreak I have visited
1) Jungle
2) Snowland
3)Desert
4)Disneyland
5)Haunted House
6) Underwater hotel and
7)bioluminescent Island
A gasp left of my lips when I thought of these 7 different places I have travelled with Alvin. I couldn't believe I have travelled 7 different places in 7 days with Alvin , the love of my life.

5) To almost kill a person.
A shiver ran down my spine thinking about my fifth Fatal Fantasy .I almost killed the man when I was kidnapped from the Disneyland and where my Knight in shining armour came to rescue me .

6) To almost be killed !
A tear left my eyes thinking about my fatalest fatal fantasy . I almost got killed . I wouldn't have been alive at this moment reading this fantasies if Alex didn't have saved me at that time and sacrificed his life in order to save mine.

7) To marry a Prince Charming!
I smiled at my seventh fatal fantasy because it was incomplete and I know it will remind incomplete forever cause whatever Alvin maybe I love Alvin and I will only marry him though he is not a Prince Charming in real life. He is my Prince Charming I was deep in my thoughts but my deep thoughts by interrupted by my dad who was having tears in his eyes seeing his little princess as a bride at the start my dad didn't accept Alvin when I told him that I love him and Alvin never give up our relationship and on my Dad because he knows what my dad means to me in this world he stood two days outside my house with a board saying please accept me into your family.  At last my dad called him in and talked to him privately.  I had no idea what they talked in privacy but I am very happy that he finally accepted him for me. My dad held my hand and I wiped away his tears and we hugged each other . We both walked on the alice my dad holding my hand and I can say that we both are equally nervous.I was nervous about my upcoming happy life with Alvin and I don't know how to handle all that happiness . And my dad was nervous because I'm nervous. All our nervousness disappeared when we looked at Alvin who was standing beside the priest waiting for me. He looked at me and smiled which me. Melting  more my already melted heart. He was looking damn handsome in his black tuxedo and the bow tie. We neared him and stood in front of him .

"Princess, If you find a partner who can understand you with no words , who can calm you down when you have a raising storm inside you , who can stand by your crap 24 /7 then you should hold on to that person.
Yes, hold on to them and never let them go. " My dad said giving my hand into Alvin's hand and we both held our hands tightly .

"Alvin, do you have any idea what in the world I am giving you .
I am giving you a part of my life which is going to be a part of your now. I'm giving you that happiness of our life which you need all your life.
Do you know when I got to know that my wife is pregnant, I prayed to God to bless me with an angel and I'm the happiest person of the day when she was born as God listened to my prayers and blessed me with one of his greatest and biggest blessing. Today I'm making you the happiest person on the earth by passing you that blessing of God as your love, as your future, as your life !" my dad said looking at me like I am still his the baby he held in his for the very first time.

All the people got seated and the prayer started. After the prayer priest asked,
"Would you like to accept Aura Rodriguez as your legally wedded wife ?" Alvin looked at me and he smiled at me and  he said 'yes I do '

"Would you like to accept the Prince Alvin Kingston as legally wedded husband?" The priest asked me and my eyes widened at the word Prince Alvin Kingston .
The prince !
He is the real Prince and I never knew . I looked at Alvin and he winked at me.
How can this man wink at me when I am angry like hell. I looked at my parents and then Eric and they all had that mischievous  smile playing on the lips .
A gas left my mouth looking at them.
They all knew?
They knew that he was a prince and they kept it a secret.
OMG, Alvin was a prince and that to be the future king . Steven was talking about the position of the king to which Alvin was the next heir after his parents death.  How can I be so dumb that I didn't notice his eye color which was very unique and only belong royals.

"Would you like to accept the prince Alvin Kingston as your legally wedded husband?" The priest asked me again and I said yes still deep in own thoughts.

 "Now I announce  you as the legal wedded man and woman and I congratulate you to be the future  king and queen .
Now you may his kiss the bride. " The priest said and Alvin smashed his lips on mine not before placing the royal diamond ring on my finger. I remember when I was a kid I believed in the fairy tales and thought that prince charming truly exist and he rescues you from the cruel world. But as I grew up I realized that these fairytales weren't true and they are only a fantasy,  a beautiful and a fatal fantasy which can be too bad .Today this stupid handsome man standing in front of me changed my thinking .He made me again believe in magic. He made me believe that micracles still happen. He came into my life in unexpected time and unexpected situation. He is the one who sweot me out of my feet and made me experience the real goosebumps on my body. He is the best thing I have ever found in my life he you always made me feel like there was an invisible crown on my head which is only visible to him. He then molded the Invisible crown on my head to a Beautiful real diamond ring and slipped into my fingers as my wedding ring .
The Goosebumps were real as he slipped the ring into my fingers .

"Now what about your seventh fatal fantasy the real princess?"  Eric said she hugged me to congratulate me on my wedding. I can't believe my seventh Fatak Fantasy was to marry a Prince Charming and now I was truly married to a Prince Charming Alvin Kingston .

My seven fatal fantasies are made true and now I should make more fantasies as his man standing in front of me as My Man has the ability to make my every fantasy come true.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 371 31
First book in the Hybrid mate series...... His name Joshsan Morgan... Future Alpha of the blood scent pack... He loves running.. And being around peo...
18 0 15
Aura: She's a normal girl who has been dreaming about a boy. She has grown fond of him and has fallen deeply for him. But the fact that he only exist...
1K 225 22
OPEN NOVELLA 2022 LONGLISTED FEATURED ON @STORIESUNDISCOVERED'S AUGUST READING LIST Olive Rodriguez has always known he was different, but this was...
502 36 10
"In the Onyx, Anything is possible." The creatures you feared lived in the dark, under your bed, or in your closet - chances are they were real. They...