Across the Stars (OuterTale S...

De HiiAlice

The humans trapped the monsters in Outer Space sealed with a magical barrier. Y/n finds herself in a situatio... Mais

Prologue
☆1☆
☆2☆
☆3☆
☆4☆
☆5☆
☆6☆
☆7☆
☆8☆
☆9☆
☆10☆
☆11☆
☆12☆
☆13☆

Hello again

159 4 7
De HiiAlice

Hello, I'm sure almost no one will read this since this book is pretty much dead but I'm alive. It's been a lot of months since I have even looked let alone thought of this book or Wattpad. I honestly was just going to quit this site as a whole. However, don't fret I do believe that I can finish this book. Even if no one reads it or it takes a long time. My love for UnderTale and it's AUs is endless and even if it's been years now, I will continue to love it. Having said that, I'm quite busy with school and such. But, I will try to finally end this book once and for all. If you read this, I apologize. I am so sorry that I have kept you waiting and that I have not kept my promises. I am back now and I hope to be better. I haven't written for a while so I hope I can still keep up with your standards. Thank you for your support, it means everything. See you soon, my friends.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

76.8K 1.9K 22
The monsters were freed from the under ground. The humans are racist toward the monsters but the leaders of the human race have decided to restrict a...
30 7 7
A companion short story set during Into the Void. While dealing with the fact that her boyfriend is leaving, both her and their job, Eve is given wha...
115K 2.6K 105
The story takes place after Frisk sets free all the monsters in the Underground. After that, everyone was happy until...something horrible happened...
33.7K 1.2K 40
When a human fell into the UNDERGROUND, a journey begins... Explore the five terrains, encounter monsters and this fills you with DETERMINATION. (A/N...