Moving Forward ~1

By Vampirediaries1996

Mystic Falls has always been the same. Nothing happens here. Everyone knows each others business if you like... More

New Year, Same Me
That's Not Hate
Match Made In Heaven
Darkness Is Coming
Aftermath of the Attack
Comets Flying By
Suspicion
Dinner Disaster
Team Spirit
Changes
Founder's Parties All Day
Carwash and Cemeteries
Secrets
Temporary Breakups
Towel Girl
The Truth Comes Out
The Beginning of The End
Life Turning Upside Down
Decade Dance
Trust
Tomb Games
Isobel's Past
Eligible Bachelor's
Double Date
Another Funeral
Drunk Stefan
Facing Bonnie
Miss Mystic Jitters
Where Is Amber?
Isobel
Compulsion
Fireworks
Hospital's and Kisses
She's Here
Vampire Carnivals
Research Becomes Reality
Wolves and Barbecues
Cat's Out of the Bag
Moonstone
Masquerade and Danger
Elijah
Katerina
Kristen Stewart
Making Deals
Losing Part of Yourself
Werewolves
True Intensions
Hosting a Killer Dinner
Journals
The Fun's Just Getting Started
Warnings from the Witches
60's Dance
Klaus
Rebirth
18
Smoky Mountains
Chili
DoppelgΓ€nger Blood
First Day of the New Year
Bonfire
Ghost World
Mikael
Homecoming
Hybrids and Coffins
Birthday or Funeral
Beginning of Darkness
Mother of a Ball
A Mother's Love
Unlinking
Makeup and Betrayal
Dark Times
Another Funeral
Hunters and Hallucination's
Miss Mystic Round 2
Connection
Snowflakes
Is Silas Real?
The Cure
Can We Cheat Death?
Grieving and Moving On
Three Sacrifices
Prom
Graduation

Sacrifice

7.6K 188 89
By Vampirediaries1996

Get ready for some tears and Klaus at one of his finest moments.

We are all up early to go over our plan against Klaus. Well everyone but Damon. "We should assume that Klaus is prepared to break the curse."

"The girls said that the Sun and the Moon curse is fake? That it's actually just a curse placed on Klaus?" Stefan is trying to get caught up.

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it...he'll be a true hybrid."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?" Damon barges in and I keep avoiding his gaze. "We can kill him today. With Bonnie and Sofia."

"Damon..." Stefan warns him.

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying and I'm not going to risk my sister's life if there is another way to kill him. One that is safer."

"I'll write Bonnie a great eulogy."

"We're not doing it, Damon!" I shout and everyone looks to me.

"You were ready to fight and do anything to save your sister. What has changed?" He asks me.

"I've thought it through and even though I'm confident I could kill him it is not a guarantee. Elijah has a plan that ends in a better result for all of us. No one has to risk their lives or die. We can all live if we go with his plan."

"How do we break the curse?" Stefan interrupts.

"You don't know how he's going to break it and yet you want to trust him?" Damon yells at me.

"Shut up and listen to him." I shush him but I can still feel him glaring at me.

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straightforward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

"The Moonstone." I state.

"A witch will channel the power of the full moon to release the spell that's bound within the stone. After that Klaus, being both werewolf and vampire will sacrifice one of each."

"And where do I fit in?"

"The final part of the ritual. Klaus must drink the blood of the doppelganger...to the point of your death."

"And that's where you come in." I speak up and he nods.

"This is an elixir that I acquired some 500 years ago for Katerina. It possesses mystical properties of resuscitation."

"My sister will be dead?" I question him.

"And then you won't."

"And that's your plan? A magical witch potion with no expiration date? You want to come back to life, what about John's ring?"

"Those rings only work on humans. The doppelgangers a supernatural occurrence. Odds are the ring won't work."

"I'll take those odds over you elixir. What if it doesn't work Elena?"

"Sofia still has a spell that could bring me back." And that's when Damon loses it.

"Does she now." He purses his lips. "Has your sister shared with you what the outcome could be for her if she saved you?" Elena looks at me with wide eyes and I want to hurt Damon. He was supposed to keep this to himself.

"Damon." I warn but he ignores me.

"No, you want to go on a suicide mission I won't let you. They need to know what you are planning to do."

"Sofia, what is he talking about?" Elena asks and I can barely look at her.

"There is a spell that I can perform to bring you back from the dead but if I did it there is a high chance I could be too weak and die from the spell."

"How long have you known this?"

"Before you undaggered Elijah. I've known since I brought Bonnie back. The witches gave me the spell and I am willing to use it if that means saving you."

"But that means I will lose you. How is that better?"

"I would gladly give my life for yours Elena. And if I die I did it doing something worthwhile."

"Sofia, I love you so much but I can't have you do that for me. I would rather be dead than continue living knowing you are not here with me."

"She's already made up her mind Elena. She's a cold heartless bitch and doesn't care who she hurts." His words still sting even though I know he's only saying this out of anger. It still hurts and I wish at a time like this we weren't fighting with one another.

"Do we know if Klaus has everything he needs to do this?" I bring the conversation back to where it needs to be.

"Does he have a werewolf?" Elena never lets go of my hand.

"Klaus has been waiting to break this curse for over a thousand years. If he doesn't already have a werewolf, my guess is by tonight, he will."

I follow Damon outside and he's drowning his sorrows in bourbon. "Can we talk?"

"Why you seem to have everything figured out."

"I love you, Damon, more than I have ever loved any or possibly will ever love."

"Funny since you're so hell-bent on leaving me."

"To save my sister."

"Let someone else save her." He finally looks at me and I feel like breaking under his gaze. "Let someone else sacrifice their lives."

"What if there is there no one else?" I reach out to touch his arm and surprisingly he doesn't pull away. "I wish I didn't have to do this spell but if it is the only way to save my sister I have to do it." We can hear yelling from inside the house and we run back inside.

Jenna has a crossbow aimed at Alaric and Damon stands protectively in front of me. "Stay away from me." Jenna warns not lowering her weapon.

"What is going on?" Elena asks with Stefan walking cautiously up to Alaric.

"Elena, Sofia I swear it is me. Klaus let me go."

"Prove it." Damon takes my hand in his still keeping me away from Alaric.

"Okay, uh, first night you and I spent together, Jeremy walked in right when I was about to..."

"It's him." We all quickly avert our gaze from them as Jenna lowers her weapon.

"Why did he let you go?"

"He wanted me to deliver a message. The sacrifice happens tonight."

__________________________________
Everyone else gathers in the living room to discuss what Rick just said but Damon drags me to his room without another word. "Damon, we need to be in there with them talk..."

"No, you need to listen." He cuts me off.

"Da..."

"No, it's my turn to talk Sofia. What you are thinking about doing is stupid. I may be heartless and say I don't care if Bonnie dies because that means you can live. You will be alive. You living and loving me is all I care about. And I would be damned if I didn't do everything in my power to save you."

"I'm not even sure if I have to do that spell. It is a last resort."

"Don't even think about it. Just forget you even know the spell. Let them fight to keep Elena alive. Stay here with me. We can leave this town and forget everyone and just be in love and travel the world." A slight smile appears on my face.

"As much as I would love to go with you, my family and friends need me. I don't want to die Damon, but I want to fight and save my sister." I step closer to him even though he won't look at me. I rest my forehead against his. "You Damon Salvatore you are the first man I've ever truly loved." He moves his hands up to cup my face.

"I will do anything to keep you safe and alive."

"Sofia?" We look up and see Elena standing in Damon's doorway. "You both disappeared." She said stepping inside. Damon moves his hand down and brings it to hold my hands in his.

"I don't want to hear any more."

"I need you to understand why I'm doing and that no harm will come to Sofia."

"And how do you know that?" Damon's voice changes from loving to pissed.

"I'll drink the elixir and Bonnie and Sofia will kill Klaus and then all of this will finally be over."

"If it works."

"Damon." I warn but he ignores.

"No, she's going in blind thinking this elixir will work but I can't take chances. Especially when it's your life on the line. We're doing everything to save Elena but no one is thinking of how to save you but me. There has to be another way."

"There isn't."

"You're going to die Elena and your sister are going to die trying to bring you back and you don't seem affected by it."

"I love my sister and I've already told her not to save me. My life or hers is not what I want to happen."

"Elena..."

"No, Sofia. I will be fine please save your energy to kill Klaus. Let the elixir do the job of bringing me back."
"But there is no guarantee."

"I would rather take my chance with the elixir than risk your life for mine. This is my choice Sofia, please respect it." I nod my head even though I feel myself crying but I let my sister walk towards the door. Damon speeds in front of her.

"There's another way."

"What are you..." He bites into his wrist and shoves it into her mouth forcing his blood down her throat. I fling him off her but it is too late. She has vampire blood in her system.

"What did he do?" Stefan demands coming into the room.

"I saved her life so now Sofia you can stay out of this sacrifice. Now she can come back and Sofia doesn't have to risk her life. Now she knows for sure you will come back."

"As a vampire Damon." Elena is clinging to me as she tries to catch her breath.

"It's better than nothing at all."

"How could you of all people, take that choice away from her?" Stefan is pissed and I'm having conflicted feelings. He's doing this all so I don't have to risk my life but at my sister's expense.

"Go ahead, wish me an eternity of misery. I will still always love and protect you Sofia. You'll learn to love me again." Stefan lunges at Damon and sends him flying across the room crashing into the wall.

"Stefan." Elena pleads as she still leans on me. Damon gets up and pins his brother against the wall with a piece of wood helping him hold Stefan in place.

"At least I had the balls to do everything I can to protect the woman I love. I suggest you do the same." Stefan continues to punch Damon but not long after Damon grabs the wooden pole and shoves it into Stefan's stomach. I'm lost for words what just happened. All done by Damon out of love for me.

I get him to let go of the pole and separate him from an injured Stefan. Elena rushes to Stefan's side still with tears streaming down her face. "Get the hell out!" She screams.

"What is going on?"

"Just get him out of here!" Rick goes to touch Damon but he flinches from him. He looks to me and helps me up.

"Sofia..."

"It's okay Rick." I lead Damon and me out of the room. While they all deal with healing Stefan.

"Well, it sounds like you won't be needing this anymore. Feeding her vampire blood rendered it useless. Tell Elena I will be back before nightfall. We'll proceed as planned." Elijah leaves and it's just me alone with Damon.

"What the hell was that?" I ask trying to keep my emotions in control.

"It was my way of saving you."

"By condemning my sister to a life as a vampire!"

"It's better than you possibly being dead!" He gets in my face again but I stand my ground this time.

"What you did was foolish and reckless."

"What I did was out of my love for you. There is nothing I won't do to protect you." I place my hand on his chest and he feels him calm down.

"She is my sister Damon. What you did was stupid. The elixir could have worked."

"And if it didn't you would have done everything in your power to bring her back even sacrificing yourself."
"You sacrifice things for those you love. You don't destroy other peoples lives."

"You would have destroyed mine. I love you that much Sofia."

"And treating me like shit last night was out of love?" He looks briefly down to the ground. "You can't say you love me so much and then tell me to go to hell. This is not a loving relationship. I do not deserve that!"

"I was out of line for..."

"That's the thing, Damon. You're always somehow out of line but that doesn't stop you from doing dumb shit like forcing my sister to become a vampire!"

"I love you so much Sofia..."
"No, this guilt trip shit is not going to work with me. You were a complete ass last night and this morning. You say you will do anything to protect me but the same is said for what I will do for my sister. I will always protect and love Elena because she is my family. You have to respect that I would want to save her."

"And you have to respect that in my 150 something years on this earth no one has made me feel alive like the way you do. You reminded me of the love I wanted when I was human but you accept me as a vampire. Not wanting me to change but loving me and all of my flaws. I did what I had to do to protect the most treasured thing in my life. If I could give my life for you I would if that would mean you get to live. You can hate me but that is how much I love you Sofia Gilbert." More tears stream down my face and he wipes them away. He lifts my face up to look at him and kisses my cheek.

"We need to leave. She is still upset and my sister holds grudges." I intertwine my fingers with his as we head to his car. We can't change what happened. I could be furious with him and yell and say how much I hate him but if this is any of our last days. I would rather spend it loving him than hating him. Because in the end, he did this out of love for me and if Elena can be a vampire and I don't have to die what is so wrong with that?

__________________________________
We say nothing as we head into The Grill. Damon making a beeline to the bar and motions for a drink. I sit next to him not releasing my hand from his. "I'll have the same." Rick comes and joins us.

"I screwed up."

"Yeah, you did."

"Gentlemen? Lady? Why so glum?" Alaric's face tells us all. I can feel the strangers presence from behind me and Damon holds my hand tighter almost to the point of breaking. We turn to meet the gaze of the psychotic dick vampire who wants to kill my sister so he can feel special about himself.

"Ugh." Damon lowers his head. "Klaus, I presume."

"In the flesh. Thanks for the loaner mate."

"Any reason you stopped by to say hi?" Damon stands up but this time scooting me in between him and Alaric and away from Klaus.

"I'm told your brother fancies my doppelganger and well..." Klaus looks me up and down and it puts fear in me on what he is going to do. "It doesn't look like you've drifted too far either. Hello love, and you must be Sofia."

"Don't talk to him." Damon stands in his way.
"Fine, but I am here just to remind you not to do anything you'll regret." If only he knew that half of it.

"Ha. Thanks for your advice." I squeeze his hand telling him to drop the conversation before he says something stupid. "I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement, by any chance?"

"You are kidding. He is kidding right?" Klaus asks Rick and me.

"No, not really."

"What's a month in the whole grand scheme of things."

"Let me be clear. I have my vampire. I have my werewolf. I have everything I need. The ritual will happen tonight. So if you want to live to see tomorrow, don't screw it up." Klaus lingers his gaze on me and I feel uncomfortable. Damon continues to have a protective stance even after he leaves.

"That was fun."

"You're gonna mess it up aren't you?" I ask him and he smirks at me and places a kiss on my cheek. I don't agree with this but Damon is going to do what Damon wants no matter what I say against it.

"You think if I took his werewolf out of the equation he won't be able to perform the ritual?" Damon looks to me

"But you could die trying."

"It's worth it if you don't have this look of disappointment."

"I'm concerned you're not thinking things clearly."

"If he can't perform the ritual than your sister has another month."

"But you'll still be dead." Alaric points out.

"Are you going to help me or what?"

"What do you need us to do?" I ask.

"You are not apart of this."

"And why the hell not?"

"You are on Elena duty making sure she doesn't do anything stupid."

"I think you covered that for her."

"Sofia the answer is no."

"Alaric?"

"I agree with Damon. You don't need to be involved in this."

"But I'm supposed to be okay with you two risking your lives?"

"Sofia. Please just stay home with Jenna and Elena." Damon kisses my forehead.

"You better not die."

"I'll try my best not to."

__________________________________
"I have to ask you something?" I look up from the saucepan to Jenna pacing around the kitchen.

"Yeah, anything."

"Rick told me about you being a witch. And how things have been hard for you."

"Uh...yeah about that..."

"I should have been there for you. For all of you." She starts crying.

"Jenna, please don't cry." I bring her into a hug. "We kept things for your safety. We never wanted you to get involved in this crazy mess."

"I'm your guardian and I've failed you."

"You have done no such thing."

"Promise me that nothing else will be kept from each other. We have to be open and honest."

"Okay, um the times I've said I was staying over at Bonnie's I was actually sleeping with Damon."

"Sofia!"

"You said be open and honest."

"Maybe not that open and honest."

"Elena will be okay Jenna. We're going to save her."

"How can you be sure?"

"I believe that we can do it and we have to have faith that everything will work out."

"How can you be so optimistic?"

"Life has been hard for all of us and we can't lose faith that things can change for the better. We've been through so much its time luck was on our side." Jenna's phone rings.

"Hello? Elena..."

"Elena?"

"What's wrong?" Jenna doesn't say much as she heads out

"Jenna, don't go outside. Stay..." I can't say anything as someone grabs Jenna and I rush out to help but instead, I feel this force hit me and then I black out.

__________________________________
Damon's POV

I feel someone hitting my cheek as I regain consciousness. "Hey, Damon."

"Ahh. What the hell happened?"
"He's gone. He went to do the ritual. I'm sorry. I had to. He would have known I was on vervain if I didn't do it."

"Ahh. Do what?"

"Klaus, he made me call her to lure her out. He needed another vampire."

"Who did you call?" She says nothing at the worries me what she did. "Who did you call, Katherine?"

"It was only meant to be Jenna, but she was there with her and..." I shot up at the mention of Sofia.

"What the hell is he doing with her?"

"He's using Jenna as the other vampire and..."

"And why does he need Sofia?"

"She is leverage for Elena to continue doing what he wants."

"He should have used me. Why didn't he use me?" I struggle to get up.

"He couldn't. Damon, he said you were as good as dead."

"What does that even mean?"

"What does that mean?" She grabs my arm and pulls my sleeve up. "What is this, Damon?" I see the infected area and I know what this means.

"A werewolf bite."

"So, that's what a werewolf bite looks like."

"Yep." I can't stop staring at it and thinking about how I promised Sofia I wouldn't die.

"It's not that bad."

"Will be." I pull my sleeve down not wanting to worry about it. I have to go and save Sofia and Elena.

"So that's it? You're just...going to die?"

"Well, that depends. You know anything about a cure?" She shakes her head. "M, either."

"145 years and no last good-bye?"

"You don't get a good-bye." She spends in front of me.

"No, don't leave mad."

"Us, ending up on good terms isn't exactly on my bucket list Katherine." I try getting past her but she keeps blocking me.

"Klaus made me call Jenna to lure her out. I had no idea Sofia would go after her and get involved. There was nothing that I could do. I didn't have a choice."

"That's why I have you the vervain. So you had a choice."

"It was her or me. I chose her."
"I helped you. You owed me and no the woman I love is in danger because of you choose yourself. Now when Klaus dies you're going to walk out without a scratch and Sofia's aunt dies and her life is in danger. Somehow you're the only one that wins. How'd that happen?"

"I didn't let love get in the way."

"Enjoy an eternity alone, Katherine."

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to save my girl and offer myself as a replacement for Klaus."

"He won't take you. He saw your bite, he said that your blood is impure. I'm sorry Damon. But Jenna's dead, and there's nothing you can do about it."

__________________________________
Sofia's POV

I wake up feeling a cold hard rock underneath me. "Finally, you're awake." I flinch at his touch as he smirks down at me.

"Where is Jenna?" I demand finding the strength to stand.

"The better question is you should ask why I have you here away from everyone."

"Because you're a sadistic dick." He chuckles as he comes closer.

"Come we should join the rest of the ladies." He goes to touch me but I flinch. "Come willingly or I will force you."

"Whatever you do you will not win."

"Love I think I am." He grabs my arm forcefully and drags me to somewhere in the woods and me see nothing until I see flames illuminating my field of vision. I look around and see circles of fires encasing Jenna, Elena and Jules and everything sits in that the sacrifice is going to happen. "Ladies, are we ready?" Klaus keeps me close to him and I keep looking to Elena wanting to use my powers but she shakes my head. I've never gone against another witch with more experience so there is no telling if I could win. "I've got the moonstone. I spent 500 years looking for this. I hate to part with it." He hands the stone over to his witch who I want to knock out but restrain myself.

"The moon has passed its apex. Remember everything you need to do?"

"I remember." I watch in horror as Jules fire dies down and she runs but he stops her and plunges his hand in her chest pulling her heart from her.

Klaus is not paying attention to me and I move closer to Jenna and Elena. "Sofia, are you hurt or..."

"Shh, Jenna. I'm fine. What about you?"

"She's a vampire now." Elena says trying to stay strong.

"I can try to get you both out of here..."

"Not without letting him know what you are." Elena warns.

"I can't just let you both die without trying."

"Sofia, there are two of them. She is strong and he's unpredictable."

"Jenna is going to die."

"The days that the lawyers called to tell me that I was going to become your guardian, you know what my first thought was?" We shake our heads. "Isn't there someone else who can do this?"

"Jenna, there was no one else who could have gotten us through all of that." I say wishing I could hold and hug her one last time. I wish I was strong enough to take on Klaus and Greta without getting anyone killed but I wasn't willing to take the risk and make things worse than they already are.

"It's just the thought that I almost passed up on taking care of you three."

"But you didn't. You put your entire life on hold to help us."

"Look around girls. I failed you."

"No!" Jenna whips her head to look at me. "We failed you. We tried protecting you by keeping this world a secret and now you're in danger because of us."

"We're so sorry." Elena and I look over and still see Klaus is preoccupied with Jules' heart to pay attention to us. "Listen. Being a vampire, it intensifies your guilt. But it also makes you stronger and faster. You can fight back. We're all going to get through this. We'll be okay. I need you to believe that." Elena looks to me and I nod knowing what needs to be said.

"Jenna, promise us when the time comes that you..." I place my finger to my lips. "Run." I whisper.

"I don't remember telling you to move love." I stand up and stay in front of Jenna. "Don't try and get yourself killed because it will do you no good."

"Please leave her out of this." I beg but I doubt it will do anything.

"I understand I have to die, but she doesn't!" Elena stands in her circle of fire. She goes to move but the fire grows stronger.

"Careful."

"Elena, don't."

"No, Jenna, we can't leave Jeremy without a family!" I tell her and she looks to the ground.

"I followed your rules, I did everything that you asked. I didn't run. Please."

"Well, well. I don't recall you being on the guest list." We follow Klaus' gaze and see Stefan staring down at us from the cliff. We can't hear what they are saying as Klaus rushes off to him.

"What's going on?"

"We don't know we..." Elena and I look to Jenna.

"You can hear them."

"You can hear anything. Just focus on them." Jenna gets used to her new abilities.

"I can hear them. I hear Stefan."

"What are they saying?"

"Oh, my god."

"What is it?"

"He wants to take my place. Elena, Sofia..."

"I need to do something and I need to do it now." I say but Elena rushes to the edge of her circle of fire.

"You could die."

"And so will you and Jenna if I don't do anything."

"Quite the predicament. You know it's funny all this talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan, granting your wish."

"Stefan..." My sister has tears in her eyes with the toughest choice before her.

"It's okay." Stefan has an equal amount of tears looking back at her.

"Who's it going to be Elena?" Klaus' points the stake between Stefan and Jenna.

"No."

"Don't worry. There's actually no choice." He stabs Stefan in the back leaving the stake embedded in it. "I have other plans for your boyfriend. I want him alive but for now..." He kills him and I wish I wasn't here alone trying to save my family. "Whenever you're ready, Greta." Jenna's circle lowers and she looks briefly at Elena and me.

"No, Jenna. No." I plead not wanting this to happen.

"It's alright girls. I know what I have to do." She runs at Greta and attacks her but Klaus is ready and stakes her holding her in a chokehold. Jenna falls to the ground weakened from the injury. I rush to her but Greta holds her hand up and uses her magic to hold me in place

"Please don't! Jenna just turn it off!" I scream and she continues to look back at us with pain in her eyes.

"You won't be scared anymore." Elena says and Klaus flips Jenna on her back and hovers over her with the stake. He plunges it into her heart and her skin turns gray.

"NO!!! Jenna!!"

"Sofia." I look at Elena. "Can you..." I shake my head not being able to break Greta's magic. "Try." I nod, but I need to wait for the right moment but it has to be when he's in transition. He has to be weak enough so we can end him for good.

"It's time." Klaus comes back to us with a sadistic smile on his face. He holds his hand up for my sister to take but she gets up on her own and ignores him.

"I love you." I say to my sister and she mouths it back. When Klaus and she are away from Stefan and me I look to him keeping my voice low. "I may not have saved Jenna but I'm going to save my sister." Klaus sinks his teeth into my sister's neck and we see the life draining from her and when he drops her body to the ground it fueled my hate and power.

"I can feel it. It's happening." His bones start to break and I know it's time. I fling Greta back into a tree getting her out of the way. "What..." I don't give him time to talk as I focus on my energy and bring him to his knees slowing his transition down. "How is this..."

"You're going to die for what you've done." He screams in agony and I've never felt this kind of power before. It almost becomes too much. I feel the blood pooling from my nose.

"You don't have the strength." Fire licks his body and the smell of burning flesh envelops the air.

"Try me." I feel myself becoming weaker but it eases as I hear Bonnie's voice. I see her coming just as Greta gets up but Damon comes from behind and snaps her neck. Bonnie looks at me and we continue together.

"You're supposed to be dead!" Bonnie ignores as we continue to chant together causing him pain and the bleeding stops but the pain in my head continues all is going well until I feel a sharp pain in my abdomen. I don't have time to check as I fall to the ground. A stake is sticking out of me and I can hear Klaus laugh and Bonnie continues with her assault on him. I hear people screaming my name but I can't even feel the warmth of the fire. All I feel is the cold dark abyss taking over me. Is this what it means to die? At least Jeremy won't be alone. He will have Elena even if she is a vampire. At least she will have the strength to protect him, while I was too weak to do anything but die alone.

Is that it for Sofia? How will Damon handle her death?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 134 18
It's been two months since I left Mystic Falls. I've spent two months with Klaus, my ancestor and captor, helping him find a werewolf pack for one p...
112K 2.6K 49
What if before the Mikaelsons were turned, Kol had a great love, who was spelled by Esther to reincarnate every time she died? Join Brenna on her jou...
223K 6.8K 24
"She's the embodiment of chaos itself-a combination of all her siblings, the worst parts of them. She's more vengeful than Klaus, more conniving than...
20.7K 554 28
When Klaus Mikaelson comes to Mystic Falls, to break his curse, his eyes catch on a Psychic Witch, in the myth of trying to move on, from her heartbr...