Storm

By miaaamiamia

Mira Owens had a perfect life: loving parents, her dream job and a handsome fiance, who was one of the most e... More

Storm
Chapter 1 - At first sight
Chapter 2 - Behind the mask
Chapter 3 - Unforgettable
Chapter 4 - Stormy eyes
Chapter 5 - Knight in shining armor
Chapter 6 - Falling from grace
Chapter 7 - Attraction
Chapter 8 - The kiss
Chapter 10 - Between
Chapter 11 - Staying away
Chapter 12 - Find me
Chapter 13 - The sister-in-law
Chapter 14 - Secret
Chapter 15 - The chance
Chapter 16 - Baby mama
Chapter 17 - Exposed
Chapter 18 - Yours
Chapter 19 - The scandal
Chapter 20 - Disgrace
Chapter 21 - The scandalous heir
Chapter 22 - The shy playboy
Chapter 23 - Two
Chapter 24 - Surprise
Chapter 25 - The celebration
Chapter 26 - The risk
Chapter 27 - The unexpected visit
Chapter 28 - A white flag
Chapter 29 - The forfeit
Happy New Year! + Surprise
Chapter 30 - The expert
Epilogue

Chapter 9 - Wonder

40.2K 1.6K 56
By miaaamiamia

Mira's POV

The sun was setting. It was a magical view. I stopped and folded my arms over my chest as I was staring at the splashing waves.

Draco and I were sitting on the sand, staring at the ocean. My mood got better. I felt serene.

I lay down on the sand and started watching the shining stars in the sky. Draco lay down beside me and placed his hands under his head. I looked at Draco who was staring at the stars.

"Look!" Draco exclaimed, pointing to the star. "It is called Mira. It has fascinated astronomers for around four centuries because it is a rare example of a so-called variable star, one that waxes and wanes in brightness. It changes its luminosity over a 332-day period by both shrinking and cooling. But for five months it cannot even be seen with the unaided eye. And that's why it earned the name wonderful, in the sense of arousing wonder. Like you." He said and looked into my eyes.

I looked at him, mesmerized. He leaned closer to me and caressed my cheek gently. I closed my eyes, enjoying his touch.

I opened my eyes as he stopped stroking my cheek. He cleared his throat and sat up on the sand.

"Let's go." He murmured without looking at me and got up. I nodded, biting my lower lip and got up.

Draco's POV

I was sipping my whiskey while running my fingertip over the DVD. The hotel manager sent the CCTV footage a few days ago. But I hadn't still watched it. Spending more time with Mira had mystified my mind. I wasn't sure anymore that it was a good idea. I couldn't get Mira out of my mind. She got under my skin. Every time I tried to touch another girl, Mira's face appeared in my mind. I sighed, depressed and ran my hand through my hair. I stood up as I grabbed the DVD and left the nightclub.

I took off my leather jacket and put it on the bed. I grabbed my laptop and sat down on the bed. Then I put the DVD into the laptop. I sighed as I started watching it.

My eyes widened in shock as I saw the girl in a white dress.

"Mira?" I mumbled, puzzled.

It can not be, can it? No. No. It must be a joke.

I continued watching it. My heart was beating faster. I felt so nervous.

Holy shit! I cursed under my breath as I saw Mira putting the same mask that the girl, who I had sex, had. It was official now. It was Mira.

Fuck! I had sex with my future sister-in-law. I had sex with Mira.

I couldn't still believe my eyes. I closed the lid and placed the laptop on the bed. I got up and started pacing back and forth in the room nervously.

The tuxedo and the mask. It was David's. Fuck! She thought it was him. She thought she was making love with my brother. With David.

I clenched my fist angrily. She damn thought it was David.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down.

What were you waiting for, Draco? He is her fiance. Of course, she thought it was him while having sex with you.

I grimaced, feeling disgusted. While I gave her pleasure, she thought it was another man. I pounded my fist against the wall angrily.

What will I do? How will I tell David about it? Or should I tell him?

"Damn it!" I snapped, leaning my forehead against the wall and closed my eyes.

I felt a mixture of emotions: jealousy, sadness, guilt and....happiness.

Mira gave me her virginity. I was her first man. The first man who touched her body where any man hadn't touched or seen.

I narrowed my eyebrows as something came into my mind.

Has Mira found out that it was me?

Flashback

I placed her on the bed and crawled on the bed. She started unbuttoning my shirt. I helped her to take it off.

"You have a tattoo?!" She said, surprised, looking at the dragon tattoo on my chest and trailed her fingertip over my tattoo.

"Yeah, I got it when I was eighteen years old." I confessed and smashed my lips against hers.

****

I took a sip from my whiskey and dried myself with a towel. When I looked at Mira, she placed her hand on the table, her face pale. I placed my glass down on the side table beside the sun lounger and walked toward her.

"Are you okay? You are pale." I asked as I approached her.

"I....Yeah." She mumbled. "I...have...to...go." She added. Her voice was barely audible.

As much as she said she was fine, I didn't believe her. She didn't look fine. I looked at her, worried. Suddenly, she fainted.

"Mira!" I exclaimed and caught her by her waist.

I scooped her up in my arms bridal style and carried her to my bedroom. I put her on my bed carefully and sat beside her. I grabbed a towel and rushed into the bathroom. I come back with a damp towel. I sat down beside her and wiped her neck, her forehead with the towel.

A few minutes later, she opened her eyes slowly and looked around, puzzled.

"How are you? Do you feel better?" I asked, concerned.

"Umm..." She leaned against the headboard and ran her hand through her hair while trying to remember what had happened. "Yeah." She murmured, staring at my tattoo.

"I will call a doctor." I said.

She grabbed my wrist quickly stopping me.

"No, I am fine."

I looked at her hand wrapped around my wrist. She immediately pulled it back.

"Umm...Really, I am fine. I have to go." She said and got up.

****

I rubbed my eyes, stretching out. I couldn't sleep properly last night. I had fallen asleep at dawn.

I got up and grabbed my phone. I needed to talk to Mira. I sent her a message asking her to come to the mansion telling her that we had to talk.

A few minutes later, my phone buzzed.

'What happened? Is everything okay?'

'Let's talk when you come.'

'Ok. I am coming.'

I placed my phone on the bedside table and went to the bathroom.

I was looking through the window, waiting for Mira. As I saw her car, I went downstairs. As soon as she walked in, I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the study room. Fortunately, there was no one in the mansion, excluding the employees.

"What happened, Draco? You are scaring me? Are you fine?" She asked, concerned.

I closed the door behind me and approached her.

"Did anything important happen at my birthday party?" I asked, plunging my eyes into her and took a step towards her, closing the distance between us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2M 146K 67
When a hopeless playboy, Chad James Carter was busted by his father, his life turned upside down. After his father had found out that he was spending...
4.6M 141K 33
Zacharias Petropoulos is the heir of Petropoulos Enterprises Holdings Incorporations. He is half Greek and half Danish, handsome and sexy as a Greek...
1.1M 34K 26
When a good boy turns into a bad boy... Ethan Carter was the most popular and successful boy in the world. He was handsome, athletic, smart, caring...
2.7M 70.4K 28
Dimitri Fedorov - The heir of Fedorov Enterprises Holdings Inc. Devilishly handsome, irresistible, arrogant. The prince of nightlife. One of the most...