✅MANAN FF : 🌠OUR Shining Sta...

By Naughty_Breeze

Choosen For Watty2019 #Watty2020 💫🌟✨💥 it's our MANAN story.... which is started after the musicana.... w... More

🌼Prologue🌼
🌹ONE 🌺Movie Is Still Left 🎥
⏫TWO⏫FAB5 Apologized To NAVNI
🍃Promo🍃
🍂THREE🍂 DEVELOPING BOND
Important Note 📝
✴Four✴TRUBLENT FEELINGS
?FIFE Her Soul ?
☀New Story☀
🌿SIX🌿THE JEALOUSY😈
🍀SEVEN🍀INDIRECT CONFESSION 💟
VERY IMPORTANT 💃 🎊
NEED YOUR SUPPORT.. 🙂
WHICH STORY..?+V IMPORTANT.. 💃 🎊
❤EIGHT❤MUKTI'S ANGEL😇
😇NINE😇 FASHIONISTA..!!
HEY... 🙂🙂
ABOUT NEXT UPDATE..😈😈
🌷TEN🌷THE ENCOUNTER..!!
IC AWARDS
ΔELEVENΔ FURIOUS CABIR
🙄REAL MOTIVE OF STORY🙄
💜TWELVE💚AFTER THAT DAY I WAS NEW MANIK....!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY🎊 ♥
THIRTEEN~U R MY SHINNING STAR....!!♥
NEW STORY (MANAN : ♥THE MARRIAGE♥~♥SEALED BY FATE♥ )
BEHIR FF ~ NAAGIN_3🐍🐍
kasuti zindagi kye.. 2
FOURTEEN~don't Tell Me u Want to Dance 💃 On Lungi Dance..!!!!
🔼FIFTEEN🔼CUTE NANDINI..!!!!
🍃SIXTEEN🍃BIGEST DEVIL 😈
KZK-2 EXPERIENCE♥
THE NEW STORY-KZK+Important Note.!!
ABOUT AN UPDATE..!!!! (NEED SUGGESTION+GOOD NEWS )
🔆SEVENTEEN🔅SPOOFING THE STOCKER..!!
🍡EIGHTEEN🍡~SHARING PAIN WITH HER..!!
♥~PROMO~♥
🍁NINETEEN🍁~ACCUSING HER..!!!!
❤️~PROMO~❤️
✨TWENTY✨~REALIZATION OF MISTAKE..!!😥
💕℘RÖMÖ💕
†WÈñ†¥-ÖñÈ~She's GRAND-DAUGHTER OF VEBHAV RAO MURTHY..!!
Notification..it's important..😋
✨ρяσмσ✨
VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION🤓
About Update..!
I'm Back + **Readers Choice Awards 2018**
🌱†WÈñ†¥ †WÖ🌱~Unfolding One Revelation
🥀TWENTY THREE🥀Highly Disappointed..!
✨VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION✨(Don't Ignore It Plz)💫
тωєηту тняєє~🖤Band Of Brothers..!🖤
Need Your Help Guys.. Please..!✍️
☃️Tաɛռtʏ ʄօʊʀ☃️~His Side Of Story..!
56 Votes⭐ To Go--For 25TH PART..!
☄️Тωєŋту Fινє☄️~Small Visit To Her Family..!
Please Read--It's Important..!
†wêñ†¥ ʂïx~danger Disguise In Funny Phrases..!
🍁тωєηту ѕєνєη🍁BOYFRIEND..!?-GIRLFRIEND..!? 🤤
🍀Тฬєитץ єιgнт🍀I Hate Them..!
🌺ƬЩΣПƬY ПIПΣ🌺My Dream Princess..!
Important Note.. 🙄(Don't Skip It, Please..!)
💕THIRTY ONE💕You Are Not My Types..!
Writer Want Ur Suggestions..!
Pardon Me Please..!!
Forever Mine..
Itni Si Baat Hai Mujhe Tumse Pyar Hai..❤️
GOOD-BYE NOTE..!
THIRTY TWO~Possessive Manik..!
ρяσмσ
THIRTY THREE~But before that you are mine..!
ρяσмσ~{Upcoming Part🔥}
Next Update!
THIRTY FOUR~The Last Card Of Past!
New Story.....
THIRTY FIVE~THE END!
New Story..
Celebration Time🎉😍

🍂ƬΉIЯƬY🍂I wish I would Shoot you..!

3.2K 284 124
By Naughty_Breeze

Hayyeee.... 30th Part.. 😍😍💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

Thank you for 85.2k Reads And 8.25k Votes on Our Story.. 🙏🙏😍😍😘😘😘💃💃💃💃💃I wish to get more in future.. 💐💐

.
.
.
.
.

°¦¦DELHI¦¦°

°°*VYAS-VILLA*°°

*//LIBRARY//*

On Tv There's a News Reporter Saying, " We got the information that mumbai's One of the Mall Witnessed The Bomb.. Our Team is guessing that it Can be a Work Of terrorist.. And Our Reporter who Visited the mall Said CID Reached there with Bomb difusel Team.. ", Hearing the News AMIR VYAS Smirk And Said Evilly," 1st Task Accomplished.. ".

He got up From His Chair And Come In front of the table And Stand on the support of Table and Fished Out the Mobile from His Pocket and Call Someone, Who Picked his Call in Just 1 Wring..

As Soon as Call Picked, AMIR Said," Pradeep Take Mukesh, Paresh and Naseeruddin On conference, Now.. ", Pradeep does as he Order And AMIR Asked, " Is the Tonic Ready..!? ", the 4 men Said in Union , " Yes, boss..... ", Amir Smirk and Ordered, " Then do it.. What I told you to do..... I want result till then tomorrow..... ", After Speaking for some time they Hung The Call..

Amir Vyas Fold his Arms around his Chest and Smirk Evilly, " tomorrow Is Your grand-daughter's Birthday, vebhav RAO MURTHY.. So, It's Necessary to Give Gift to My SOON-TO-BE-DAUGHTER-IN-LAW....It's gonna be Really Really Special Gift.. 😈😈", He Throw his head backward while laughing like manic.....

.

.

*//NAKSH-ROOM//*

Naksh is resting his back with headboard of the Bed and he's holding his mobile in his hand and Staring It or Should I Say Literary Admiring his Phone....

Huh.... Phone..!!?? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

No... No.... 🤦🤦

I mean he's Admiring a Girl's Pic..

.

.

.

.

.

.

He crassed her Cheek, "I Wish wherever you Are I found you and Confessed My Love.. Its True to Be Said, We Never Recognized the Person's importance till then that Person won't be Far from you.. And it's happening with Me.... I'm missing you like Hell..! ", he Sighed and open Another Pic.. In Which He and She Both are there..

It was there 1st Meet where her bracelet got Stuck with his Watch.. It was her 1st day of her job in his office..

It was there 1st Dance in a Party of his business associate Who organized for the success of there collaboration Project.. And there the host announced the Game Of Chit in Which Whoever Name Would Be written and that Person Have to Dance with the choosen guy.. So, they got choosed.....

They Were Nervous at that Time.. And Also this was there 1st Closeness Ever..

After that there was lots of the situations which Brings them Close.. It was a fine day when She fall ill and had to take Leave and that's Makes him restless and Being the Restless head he Dashed in her Flat at the Night 12:00 am....

Hearing the Door Bell at this hour.. She got frightened So She Make her Hide in Blanket and piping through little She Opened the Door with belan in Her Hand and going to hit him making her frightened, "What the hell are you doing, KIRTI..!?",Her Eyes Buldge out hearing him.. She Peeped Little More from the Blanket with her Wide Eyes looking Ever So Cute.. Naksh Pulled her closer and Caged her in his Arms..

She Shuddered Feeling him Close..,"What are you doing here, Sir..!? At thi..... This...... T...... Tim... Time..!? ",While naksh Also rapped the Blanket Around himself.. And just pulled her more Closer in Trance..

They 1st Time Roam Around the London as Being just friends..

.

.

.

.

Naksh Sigh Seeing the all Pics And Said While crassimg a Particular pic.. Which is his favorite.. It was kirti's best friend's marriage and Naksh Accompanied her..

Crassing the pic, " KIRTI, I missed you So Much.. I Hope your holidays got finished Soon And You Come back to London.. Tch.... I Wanted to Confessed My Feelings to you..... This restlessness is Killing Me.... ", He hugged his Mobile and lean on the headboard of the Bed..

.

.

.

.

....

°¦¦MUMBAI¦¦°

*¡¡SINGHANIYA-MENSION¡¡*

*//RABIA-ROOM//*

Rabia is Laying on her Bed While staring the Ceiling of her Room..

She's in deep thought and her Eyes Were Teary..

She Wiped her Tears Roughly with the Back Of her hands and Said with determined Voice, " Now, Enough Of Ur brain-wash Mr. Daksh singhaniya.. ", She Take her Cell From the Side Table and Dialed a Number Who Picked her Call in 2 wrings..

She Heard a Cold Voice , "Hello ", From the Another Side..

She Take a Deep breath and Said, "I'm Ready.. Whatever you Said was True.. My Own Dad was manupulating Me.. For his Own Benifit.... Wow.. It was great..!! ", Hearing her the other side Person Feel Bad for her But He Can't do Anything It's True and it Can't be Changed..

The person Said," It's okay, Rabia.. You Can Still Make Things Well.. ", Hearing his Polite Voice She Sobbed.. Its Really long Time She's Hearing HIS Polite Voice.. Otherwise Before She Meet her two hours ago.. That Time he was behaving So Rude with her Making her Heart shattered, unknown Feelings to her..

They cut the call after Some Talks in which mostly rabia talk as the other person is not talking with her..

Rabia See her Mobile and Closed her Eyes as Guilt Overpowered her.. Though, what She did was just brain wash which was done by her dad.. But still She's guilty to Even think to do about Those Things..

If, She was manupulated by her dad, but trying to kill Someone was Not told her by Her So-called-dad.. But She did by herself..

She's Cursing that where was her Sense at Back at that Time..

She's Thanking god to numerous Time to Saved her....

After witnessing her BEST FRIEND'S ignorance and HIS Cold Shoulder is not Getting well With
Her.. Its Making her Breathless While there is also an unknown Reason that She didn't know till now.. That HIS ignorance and HIS Cold Shoulder Is Killing Her.. But Why..!?

HE'S her friend.. It's just the Reason Or Something Else..!!?
.

.

.

.

*¡¡MALHOTRA-MENSION¡¡*

Suddenly a Voice interrupted Manik and keesh Fight,"What The Hell Is Happining Here..!!? ". (🙈🙈🙄🙄)

.

.

All turned to look at her and See her holding her favorite teddy bear in her one hand while her one hand on her hip.. She's having angry Pout.. Her nose is red and Seeing her like this Murthy family's eyes got mist.. Seeing her cute Antics after So long..

Yes it's Our Cute Nandini.. ❤️❤️

Manik ran to her and cupped her face and Asked, "What happened baby..!? Why you are awake..!? Are you having pain Somewhere or.... ", Nandini pout grew wider and kept her hand on his mouth and said, "sshhhh.... I'm Fine.. ", She Takes her hand down and manik hold her hands and asked, "then why are you up....!?",Nandini make Faces and complain , "it's all because of u all.. ", manik frown and reading his mind nandini Answer, "when Malhotra Mension having all different kinds of animals and shouting loudly then obviously anyone's sleep could disturb.. ", She Mocked While others face was just left open hearing her saying openly that this malhotra mension become Zoo.. Because of THEM.. 😂😂

Manik Smile speeshly and hold his Ears and Said Cutely ," Shoollyy... ", Nandini Smile and hug him and Said While playing with his Chain ," Mani, Why are they still here..!? ", Manik sigh hearing her and before he say something a voice cut him between making him Angry and he hold nandini more tight, possessively..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

°¦¦Mall¦¦°

CID goes inside with bomb defusel team.. Cabir also Followed them still frowning at Navya..

As they goes inside a person who is trying to defusing the bomb find a note stuck in the watch.. Its a bomb but from outer look it looks like a watch..

Person gives the Note to Navya as She's standing just beside him.. Navya takes the Note and hand over it to ACP pradyumun, "Sir, We Find this Note inside the bomb.. ", ACP hold the note and open it and it Reads--

****

Happy birthday in advance My Soon to be daughter in law.. 😈😈

So, how's you find ur advance birthday Gift..!!?

Well My blessings are always on you as you have to be the daughter in law of Mine.., 😈😈

There will be biggest surprise For you My dear.. 😉😉😈😈

Yours Father in law.. 😉😈

****

ACP give the note to vivek Saying, "take it to the forensic lab.. Though i know who is he.. But still want to clear my doubt.. ", vivek Nodded and leave from there..

Navya stand there with her hand locked her back and Said, "Sir, I think Something biggest HE Planed this Time ", ACP nodded his head with in deep thought..

Daya Said while agreeing to Navya, "Yes Sir, Navya is right.. We have to do Something.. ", Abhijeet who was till Now with defusel team Comes to them and Said, "Sir, It's Done.. Now all are Safe.. ", all Take relief Breath..

Something click navya's mind and She Said, "Sir, can't We take her help.. I know in these cases her mind run with extreme level..!? ", Hearing her daya Said, "but we Can't risk her life.. ALREADY HER LIFE IS IN DANGER.. ", ACP, who till now is quite Said, "Navya is Right.. And for her security We all are here.. And it's our also duty to Save her.. ", All nodded while Navya Fished out her mobile and dial a number..

.

.

While on other Side, Cabir's mouth hung open seeing Navya as a CID officer..

He walk towards Navya who's talking on phone at the corner.. Her back is facing him..

He also heard from her, "yep, I'll be there At MALHOTRA MENSION in the evening.. ", and She cut the call and turn only to bump with Cabir..

Cabir hold her from waist as she was going to fall..

Navya's Eyes got wide seeing him here..

Navya thought, "what the hell this joker is doing here..!? You are gone.. Ur secret is out now.... Nandini ke aayiyapa.. Why you did this...!? I wish I would Shoot you on ur forehead to revealing my secret before the exact Time.. Now this joker eat my mind to tell everything.. Hhuummphh.. ".

(While aayiyapa Makes hawww Face hearing her to Shoot him.. He dramatically wiped his invisible Tears..)

.
.
.
.
.
.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hihihi.. Taddaaa..!

Finally I'm here, so, how's it..!? I know the part is boring but it was necessary to give this update according to the storyline..! 😅😅

So, will Navya tell cabir why She's hiding her Identity Or She will tell him..!?

Something big going to happen.. 😱What you think about the Note..!?

Few words for Manan..

Few words For Naksh..

Thank you So much for your love in previous update.. I'm not mentioning you guyz as I'm buzy with my important stuff.. So don't have Time.. So, I'm really sorry if you guyz Feel bad.. 😅😢

LOVE M.. ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 44.8K 37
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
12.7K 777 11
Nothing to say...just peep inside..... *Mature content*
14.6K 445 21
Chahat im still hard can you give me a blowjob 😜 Ye sunke chahat ki aankhen Badi ho jati hai 😲vo tanay ko marne hi wali hoti hai ki vo turant dar...
7.3K 585 18
This is a story with the characters of Kaisi Yeh Yaarian, Manik and Nandini. But it's different from the show. This can be read as general fiction. H...