κœ°α΄Κ€α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€ Κα΄α΄œΚ€κœ± β€’ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ γ€βœ“γ€‘

By Dippy08

❝Even after my hopes being torn apart, even after carrying a broken heart, even after all your faults... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33 (M)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (M)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Epilogue)

Chapter 19

9.8K 529 64
By Dippy08

Author's Perspective

The gap was closed, no space was left. Lips were just a centimetre away. Heartbeats were heavy.

Everything was just so perfect until they heard the heavy noise outside.

Both turned their heads to the side of the door. Taehyung quickly pulled away, his cheeks turned red, his hands trembled. 

Jungkook groaned annoyed because his precious moment was ruined.

"W-what's going on outside?" The blonde asked as he chewed up his bottom lip and played with his fingers nervously. 

"Ahh, not sure" the ravenette said with his hand back on his head.

"JUNGKOOK!!! JUNGKOOK AHH" Jungkook's friends rushed to the restroom with their hands holding the trophy.

Jungkook looked at them with confusion as they all gathered around him. 

"JUNGKOOKIE, WE WON" Jimin jumped around him excitedly. He handed Jungkook the trophy and the true happiness could be seen at their faces.

"We won?" The ravenette asked, still not believing the reality.

"YES! YES! WE WON" 

"Let's celebrate then" Taehyung exclaimed from behind. 

Hoseok later came up with hotdogs and drinks for them. They all celebrated their victory at the court after the game. 

~~~~~~

A week later...

Jungkook's knee was fine now, he could walk nicely. The week seemed harder for him as he took rest all the time. 

After knowing that he could walk, the only thing he did was visit Taehyung.

He went to his bakery and checked him in the kitchen but he wasn't there.

He entered through the main door and he saw the gorgeous blonde serving the customers. 

Taehyung's Perspective

"Hey Tae!" I turned my head to look at Kookie coming to my direction happily.

"Jungkook? Hi, good morning" I put the tray on the counter and ran to hug him.

"How are you feeling?" I asked and looked at his knee.

"I am better," he replied.

Before we could ask each other anything, I got some new customers. I went to the kitchen to prepare the order. 

I was really busy that day. I really had a lot of work to do. I was running here and there serving the customers. 

Aunt couldn't come that day too because Jisung was sick. Poor little boy. 

"Tae? You're okay?" Kookie asked me as I tried to make the coffee but the coffee maker wasn't working. 

"Ah show me this" He stood behind me and asked. 

He checked the coffee maker which wasn't working properly. I sighed annoyed because I really had work and the coffee machine wasn't working too. 

"Oh no, I should go and tell them that I can't serve coffee today" 

"No, leave it to me and serve them the desserts" Kookie showed up his smile and I nodded.

I went out to serve the desserts they have ordered. 

When I came back to the kitchen, I saw Kookie working, his sleeves up, his head hung low and his eyes looking down with concentration. 

My heartbeats were getting back to abnormal just by his look. He was looking very handsome. 

My eyes forgot how to blink. I couldn't take my eyes away from him. He was too irresistible. 

'what did I do to get this?' I mumbled while daydreaming about him.

"Huh? Tae did you say something?" He asked and turned his head to look at me. 

"Uh, no no" I shook my head left to right. My heartbeats increased and my palm sweated. 

He chuckled and came closer to me. He brushed some of my hair away from my eyes and softly stroked my cheek.

"I made the coffee," he said. 

"Really? Oh my god! Thank you so so so much Jungkook." I couldn't thank him enough for that. It was like half of my work had been done. He's truly a superhero.

I was really very happy that I didn't realise that I tiptoed on my feet and happily pecked his cheek and after that I shyly took the tray and went outside to serve because I couldn't face him that time. 

Jungkook's perspective

"What just happened?" My eyes couldn't believe what just happened.

His lips were on my cheek. He ran outside just after the peck he gave me. My lips formed an endless smile and my hand touched the cheek where he pecked. 

I jumped with the overdose of happiness. My back hit the counter and I got hurt, but not too much.

I went crazy. Totally crazy. 

He came back and I tried to act normal. He walked slowly to my direction and whispered "two more coffees please" 

I couldn't help but smile.

"For sure, your highness" I jokingly bowed and he chuckled. 

The day was truly awesome with Tae, I helped him with the work and we had a lot of fun together.  It was my first time to see his humorous side. 

He had everything that made him so perfect. He was unconditionally beautiful, he was kind, polite and respectful, his eyes never lied, his nature was welcoming, he was humorous, he was loving, he was everything that I never wanted to leave.

I couldn't thank him enough for his existence. I looked at his prepossessing face as I sat with him in the empty bakery. My hand made the way to hold his hand. He raised his head up and his intoxicated crystal blue eyes met with mine. 

The silence was comfortable and I softly stroked his fragile hand with my thumb. 

"Tae?" I asked and he hummed.

"I, I w-want to ask you something" 

He patted his long eyelashes and looked at me a little confused.

"What is it Jungkook?" He asked.

"Can we go on a date?" 

******

Fun ahead guys!

Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 17.9K 60
A dedicated and passionate patissier could have never imagined his soft delicate hands would come across as the embodiment of rough and tough in the...
327K 22.5K 55
8 years. It was enough time to stir the unwanted emotion and hatred which was buried away. One look and it was enough for the raven head male to dec...
731K 23.2K 51
Sequel of my book 'All I Need Is You' Just a Taekook story, imagining their married life with a child. Must read the prequel of the book before this...
1M 59.6K 74
Taehyung: He is cold, expressionless and rigid. Seokjin: He's carefree, loving and patient. "Can you help me forget my past?" This is a TAEJIN fanfic...