Surprising Sherlock

By I_O_U_a_Tardis

~Newly revamped!~ A Johnlock Fanfic There is something between John and Sherlock, even if they won't accept i... More

Surprising Sherlock: Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twentyone
Sequal!?

Chapter Thirteen

412 18 15
By I_O_U_a_Tardis

"Bloody hell!" John screamed, dropping the bags he was holding.

Sherlock and Jake froze in place. Sherlock was up against the wall, shirtless with swollen lips and his hands on Jake's shoulders. Jake who was on his knees in front of Sherlock's unbuttoned, unzipped pants, grasping Sherlock's sides.

"What the hell is this!? What the HELL is Going on?!" John shouted again.

"Jake, perhaps you should stand up." Sherlock panted.

"Right." Jake said backing up from Sherlock.

"Hello John, I thought you were out." said Sherlock as he did up his trousers.

"Ha ya I was getting Chinese but I came back!" snapped John.

"Obviously" said Sherlock as he picked up his shirt, glaring at Jake as he did so.

"Seriously? You ripped off 7 buttons."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" Jake smirked.

John whipped around to face him, "Seriously!? Just stop! What are you even doing here! You're not even supposed to be in the city!"

Sherlock groaned "John if you could stop yelling that would be highly appreciated."

"And you" John yelled at Sherlock "You don't even like Jake! Actually you hate him and he hates you! So I ask again, what the hell is going on!"

"John your a grown man I think you understand what was going on when you walked in" said Jake.

"Ok um I think you should leave" said John, one hand on the bridge of his nose, the other pointing towards the door.

"Ok" Jake shrugged "Call me Sherl."

"I don't have your number."

"Sherl? Sherl!" John muttered angrily.

Jake whispered his mobile to Sherlock and then passionately kissed him before walking out the door. After he heard the downstairs door shut John turned back to his flatmate.

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Oh calm down John, it's for a case"

"Oh ya! And what case is it for exactly, that CAUSES YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH JAKE!!!"

"Again calm down, and we weren't having sex."

"YOU WERE GEARING UP TO!"

"Actually I was about to... Wait a minute... WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE?!"

"What? Oh I um... I"

"Are you jealous?" Sherlock said stepping towards John.

"What? No...of course not."

"It's ok if you are, John" Sherlock took another step closer.

"I am not jealous. Will you please put your shirt back on."

"Can't Jake broke to many buttons" Sherlock took another step.

"Oh my god! Is that a hickey!?" John shouted. Sherlock took another step closer.

"Why? Are you jealous?" Sherlock used the low voice he had been using earlier and John felt a chill go down his back.

"No Sherlock! I am not jealous!"

"Then why do you care?" Another shiver went down John's spin, and Sherlock took another step towards the doctor.

"I don't care."

It wasn't hard for Sherlock to deduce that John not only cared but was quite jealous.

'Maybe Jake could help me do more then find Moriaty.'

"So you don't care if I see him again?"

"What! No! Sherlock you can't see him again, seriously you are kidding, right?"

"Why would I be kidding?"

"You punched him, less than a week ago!"

"How does that expression go? There is a fine line between love and hate."

"LOVE!?"

"It's an expression John. Don't worry, I have no positive feelings towards Jake Rogers, let alone love."

"At least that's something." John groaned.

"Feel better?"

"Actually, a little bi- Wait what? No I don't care! I don't care at all!"

"Could have fooled me." Sherlock grinned smugly.

"It just isn't what anyone wants to walk into."

"Next time, I'll try to give you a heads up."

"Next time?! You know, fine Sherlock. Fine! Do what you want!"

And with that John stormed up to his room and slammed the door. Sherlock smiled and picked up the Chinese food John had brought home.

--

John's POV

What the hell was that? Why did I react like that? Why am I so upset? Why am I so angry?
I paced across my bedroom unable to get the image of Sherlock and Jake out of my head. I don't have feelings for Sherlock! Ok maybe I have a few feelings for Sherlock. But just because you think about someone all the time or your heartbeat races when they're near you doesn't mean you have feelings for them!

I'm straight! I'm straight. I'm straight?

Ok so maybe I'm not straight but I am NOT gay! Right?

Well I am certainly not jealous! I just want to rip Jake's head off, that all.
How is this even happening? Less then a week ago Sherlock punched Jake in the nose and now they are making out and doing God knows what else in the flat.

Less than a week ago Sherlock basically declared his love for me! That should bother me a lot more then it does. Jake and Sherlock should bother me a lot less then they do.

Jake and Sherlock. I don't even like how that sounds! It's too harsh! It's just disgusting, really. Thinking about them together makes me want to vomit!

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? I laid down on my bed and screamed into my pillow. Oh my god I'm turning into a teenage girl.

Ok this is what's going to happen Sherlock is gonna see Jake again and it won't bother me at all. Not at all. I will not be jealous, I will not want to throw Jake out the window. I will not want to switch places with Jake.

Yes that's what's going to happen. Because I have no feelings for Sherlock Holmes. None!

End of John POV

--

Jim Moriarty was cutting up stake when his phone buzzed.

Any information you need on Sherlock, I can get for you, I have a way in.

-Jake

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 1 16
heyaa this is a little Teenlock Story :) !Tw! There are places where violence or self-harm occurs. John, 15 years old, moves with his family into a...
2.3K 113 22
//COMPLETED//JOHNLOCK// Sherlock is gay. John isnt gay. Or his he? What would you do for your best friend who's supposedly dead? Would you forgive hi...
42.9K 1.9K 25
-Johnlock Fanfic- 🍩-What if in an alternate reality people have visual signs of soulmates identity? Names written on their wrists? 🍪-And what if Wi...
227K 7K 83
You and John Watson were old flames back in your high school year. Thankfully, when you broke up, you still remained friends. That was, until the yea...