Chapter Thirteen

"Bloody hell!" John screamed, dropping the bags he was holding.

Sherlock and Jake froze in place. Sherlock was up against the wall, shirtless with swollen lips and his hands on Jake's shoulders. Jake who was on his knees in front of Sherlock's unbuttoned, unzipped pants, grasping Sherlock's sides.

"What the hell is this!? What the HELL is Going on?!" John shouted again.

"Jake, perhaps you should stand up." Sherlock panted.

"Right." Jake said backing up from Sherlock.

"Hello John, I thought you were out." said Sherlock as he did up his trousers.

"Ha ya I was getting Chinese but I came back!" snapped John.

"Obviously" said Sherlock as he picked up his shirt, glaring at Jake as he did so.

"Seriously? You ripped off 7 buttons."

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself" Jake smirked.

John whipped around to face him, "Seriously!? Just stop! What are you even doing here! You're not even supposed to be in the city!"

Sherlock groaned "John if you could stop yelling that would be highly appreciated."

"And you" John yelled at Sherlock "You don't even like Jake! Actually you hate him and he hates you! So I ask again, what the hell is going on!"

"John your a grown man I think you understand what was going on when you walked in" said Jake.

"Ok um I think you should leave" said John, one hand on the bridge of his nose, the other pointing towards the door.

"Ok" Jake shrugged "Call me Sherl."

"I don't have your number."

"Sherl? Sherl!" John muttered angrily.

Jake whispered his mobile to Sherlock and then passionately kissed him before walking out the door. After he heard the downstairs door shut John turned back to his flatmate.

"SERIOUSLY?!"

"Oh calm down John, it's for a case"

"Oh ya! And what case is it for exactly, that CAUSES YOU TO HAVE SEX WITH JAKE!!!"

"Again calm down, and we weren't having sex."

"YOU WERE GEARING UP TO!"

"Actually I was about to... Wait a minute... WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE?!"

"What? Oh I um... I"

"Are you jealous?" Sherlock said stepping towards John.

"What? No...of course not."

"It's ok if you are, John" Sherlock took another step closer.

"I am not jealous. Will you please put your shirt back on."

"Can't Jake broke to many buttons" Sherlock took another step.