Keeping Secrets From Stranger...

By f0reverbr0ken

Mia is just your everyday kind of girl until she finds Jamey. But Jamey has a secret that could destroy every... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty nine

Five

251 6 0
By f0reverbr0ken

I wake up curled up in my blankets right next to the screen of my laptop. I sit up and stretch, hearing my back pop, I feel better. I look down at my phone and see that it's plugged in. I grab it and look at my notifications.

2 texts from Lexi🤪
4 texts from Jamey🐱
2 mentions from browneyedboy

Lexi🤪: hey are you still awake? @ 2:45am
Lexi🤪: text me 💕@ 2:47 am

Jamey🐱: pause it at 45:54 I gotta pee @ 2:30am
Jamey🐱: Mia? @ 2:33 am
Jamey🐱: night pretty @ 2:35 am
Jamey🐱: morning I'm going to the gym so if I don't reply that's why.  @ 10:46am

'@browneyedboy: 🤔💕😍'
'@browneyedboy: spent all day and night talking to @heyitsmia. 😎'

'@heyitsmia: spent all day and night talking to @browneyedboy 🤓'

Mia to Lexi🤪: you alive?

Lexi🤪: surprisingly

Mia: what's up?

Lexi🤪: wanna go get Starbs and brunch?

Mia: when have you ever heard me say no to Starbs?

Lexi🤪: twice but you were deathly sick 🤢🤧🤒

Mia: I'll pick you up in twenty 💋

I slowly get up and get dress; a light pink t shirt and some black leggings and my Nike's.  I leave my hair down and head downstairs.

"Hi honey. Going to Starbucks with Lexi?" My mom asks as I grab the keys to my Jeep.

"Of course. Bye mom."

"Bye honey. Oh we're going Santa Monica today so we won't be home today until like nine or ten tonight. I left some money in the cookie jar like always."

"Okay mom, see you tonight," I walk back and hug her.

"Have fun but not too much," I joke and head out the door.

I hop in my Jeep and head off to Lexi's. I arrive about fifteen minutes later and honk the horn. She comes right out and laughs.

She jumps in and says, "that's no way to treat your date."

"Oh I'm sorry. Next time I knock on your door and introduce myself to your mom."

"That's a good date."

I just laugh and turn back up the radio and head to the Starbucks from yesterday. Once we get to Starbucks I park the Jeep by a tree on the other side of the parking lot from yesterday.

"So where did it happen?" Lexi randomly says and I look at her confused. "Your scandalous meeting."

"It wasn't scandalous. It was just a conversation but it was over there, where that je-," I stop talking when I realize it's the Jeep from yesterday. The only reason I definitely know it's the Jeep from yesterday is because there a sticker of the gym from yesterday.

"Is that their Jeep? Mia? Are you okay?"

"I didn't think I would ever see them again."

"Maybe they do this everyday and you didn't know? Do you wanna go in?"

"No no no."

"Do you need me to drive?"

I shake my head no at her, "I'm okay, I just need a second."

"Take all the time you need."

I take a deep breath when I see someone come out of Starbucks carrying two drinks and a bag, it looks like Kyle from yesterday. He walks over the the passenger side and get in. The Jeep pulls away and I can sorta see the driver. He has a pink baseball hat on and a white crewneck.

"Was that one of them from yesterday?"

I simply nod my head.

"Oh my god," Lexi says.

"Both."

"Both?"

"Both of the guys."

I just sit there shocked a little. I don't know why this is hitting me so much. I take a deep breath. "Okay I'm good, let's go inside."

"You sure?"

I nod and turn off the Jeep and unbuckle my seatbelt. Lexi follows suit and we head inside. We order our stuff and sit down by the windows.

"Hey I'll be right back," I say to Lexi and head to the bathroom.

'@heyitsmia: I saw them again. Is this fate or the world just teasing me?'

'@browneyedboy: who'd you see?'

'@heyitsmia: someone I met yesterday.'
'@heyitsmia: you wanna come hang out with me and Lexi?

Jamey🐱: um sure.
Jamey🐱: where?

Mia: Starbucks on Main Street.

Jamey🐱: okay I'll see what I can do. 😎

Mia: see you soon 🤓

I come back from the bathroom when I see Lexi talking to some guy. I walk closer when I see who it is. I turn around and walk back to the bathroom.

"What is he doing here? He can't be here when Jamey is on his way." I start pacing back and forth in the bathroom. "Think Mia, think. Text Lexi!" I say a little too loudly in the empty bathroom.

Mia: what is he doing here and why are you talking to him?

Lexi🤪: relax he just came over and started talking to me.
Lexi🤪: he's leaving when he gets his order.

Mia: tell me when he leaves I'm not coming out.

My stomach starts to growl and I groan at it. "I know I'll feed you once Travis leaves. I can't believe he has to the nerve to show up here, on Sunday of all days when he knows that we always come here."

Lexi🤪: he's getting in his car

I slowly walk back out just in case he comes back in. I get over to Lexi and sit down.

"What did he have to say for himself?"

"He saw me and came over like we were long lost bestie." Lexi makes a gagging noise and I smile. "He said he misses you."

"He misses me?" I say a little loudly and everyone looks at me. "Sorry", I whisper. "He misses me?" I whisper yell to Lexi and she nods. "He didn't miss me when he broke up with me out of the blue and come to find out he was cheating on me."

"Calm down Mia. Let's not go there again. You are over him and his bullshit."

"I know I just didn't want to see him and I kinda invited Jamey to come hang with us," I say the last part quickly and hide behind my hands.

"You did what?"

"I invited Jamey to hang out here," I put my hands down and bite my lip looking at Lexi.

"Answer me one thing. Do you have feelings for him?"

"I barely know him of course not," I lie. "I just wanna get to know him more. Honestly I would be very surprised if he showed up. He didn't really say he was coming he just said and I quote "I'll see what I can do".

"'Maybe. How long do you wanna wait?"

"Maybe an hour? I'm not sure."

"Okay let's see where we are in an hour then we'll see."

"Sounds good."

Around forty-five minutes later we're done with our Starbucks and just talking and hanging out when I see a car pull up in front of the building and I look at Lexi. "Nope not him," I frown a little.

"He still has fifteen minutes," she says and I nod. "I'll be right back gotta go to the bathroom."

I give her a thumbs up and she gets off and heads off to the restroom. I hear the bell ding on the door and I look up and see Kyle. I try not to make eye contact with him but he sees me and walks over.

"Hi beautiful."

I look up and smile, "hi Kyle. How are you?"

"I'm good Mia. Are you here alone again?"

"No my friend is in the restroom. Weren't you here earlier?"

"Uh yeah how'd you know?"

"When we showed up, you and Jason were leaving. Where's he at? I never see you without him."

"Oh he's at a meeting downtown, I'm supposed to be picking up him a protein box then we're going to my house to hang out for awhile."

I hear the door squeak from the restroom and see Lexi walking over to us. "I was gone two minutes Mia, two minutes."

I just start laughing. "Lexi my love this is Kyle. Kyle this is Lexi."

"Kyle kyle?"

"Oh I'm famous," Kyle says and laughs a little.

I roll my eyes at Kyle. "I told her about yesterday, you're not that famous."

"I am pretty famous actually."

Lexi and I both look at him. "How?" I say.

"I'm famous with the ladies."

"Oh how come I've never heard of you then," Lexi says.

"You have heard of me babe, from Mia." He says and laughs a little.

"You're a dork you know that?"

"Yeah N- Jason says that all the time. Speaking of him he should be getting out of his meeting soon so I should go."

"Okay. See you around Kyle."

"Nice seeing you too and nice meeting you Lexi," Kyle says and smiles at us. He leaves us and heads up to the counter and orders his stuff and leave.

"Where was his friend?" Lexi asks.

"Oh at some meeting downtown, oh my god. So if he was at a meeting he has to be famous."

"It's Noah I told ya."

I just look her and shake my head at her. My phone buzzes on the table and I pick it up.

1 new tweet from Noah.

I look at it then decide to text Jamey.

Mia to Jamey🐱: hey we're going to head out. See ya around.

"We can go now. Maybe next time," I say and look at Lexi.

"Maybe something came up, and he couldn't make it."

"Maybe," I say and we head out to the Jeep.

I drop Lexi off at her house, "text ya later. "

"Try not to think about it too much, maybe he's just scared." 

"Yeah maybe."

She gets out and heads inside while I back out and head towards my house. I get home a little bit later and head inside. I go up to my room and grab my laptop and start a playlist that Noah posted on Twitter. I lay back on my bed and the next thing I know is that it's dark outside.

I lean up and look at my phone, nine-oh-three. I see a few notifications.

3 texts from Jamey🐱
2 texts from Lexi🤪
1 new tweet from Noah
1 new tweet from J.

Jamey🐱: I'm sowwy 🙁
Jamey🐱: something came up and I couldn't get out of it
Jamey🐱: going out with friends tonight so I might be busy but I'll make time for you 🙂

Lexi🤪: I'm bored
Lexi🤪: let's go do something.

J. @browneyedboy: I think I fucked up today with someone. 😕

Noah @noahcent:

Mia to Lexi🤪: get dressed we're going to Ace's

Lexi🤪: gimme an hour

I get up off the bed and quickly take a shower, getting out, I stand in front of my closet in my towel. I start searching for my black mini dress that's low cut in the front. "Ah ha!" I say when I locate it. I grab my knee high black boots and some socks. I put on some black cheekies, my black mini dress, some long socks and then my black knee high boots. I walk over to my mirror and start on my hair. I decide to curl it leaving it down.

Mia to Lexi🤪: On my way!

I go downstairs and leave a quick note to my parents; going out for the night. I'll be safe. Call if you need anything. Love ya xoxo

I grab my keys, ID, and mini purse. I head out to my Jeep and head over to Lexi's. I get out and knock on the door and she answers in a black mini skirt and a white t shirt and black knee high boots, with her hair in a high ponytail. "Ready?"

"Oh yeah!"

We head out and make our way to Ace's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 644 20
Cameron adds Mia to the magcon groupchat thinking he was adding his photographer, Bryant. What will happen when him and his friends realize he added...
5.3K 89 23
Venus Yorkshire has a mom who recently overcame her battle with cancer, and their family decides to go to Disney World in Orlando, Florida to celebra...
5.5K 326 36
High School Love! It all starts with the good girl meeting the bad boy and falling in love with him, fighting the battles together, letting out deepe...
52.5K 479 16
Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky never knew each other until now. There feelings grow big for eachother. Lara's dad is very strict on her not dating til...