The Girl Who lived, loved and...

By MidnightMadness_147

I'm sure you've read 100 stories about Harry Potter sister. And maybe this one isn't any different. Or maybe... More

The night it all happened
lily Potter ?
We meet again
Potter?!
Champions
4 Champions
Gryffindor
Classes
Wands
Its getting Sirius
Charlie Weasley
The first Trial
Pre Ball Jitters.
Yule ball
After math
The Day Before
The Second trial
A Meeting with Padfoot
Letters, Crouch, Twins oh my
Family and Friends
The Third Trial
He Returns.
Together
Summer days
Family trouble
Dinner party
Noble house of black
Prefect Party
Warning back to Hogwarts.
Classes 2
Detention
Day at Hogsmeade
High Inquisitor
Taking things up a notch
Connecting
Dumbledore's Army
Quidditch War
Practice
St Mungo's Hospital
St Mungo's Hospital pt2
Merry Christmas
Fun times over
Umbrige is a Bitch
letting the public know
Change in management
Ill figure it out later
The Ultimate Exit
Owls /Newts
Depart for Department of Mysteries
Battle at the Department Of Mysteries
The Second War begins
Business as usual
Happy Depressing Birthday
Re-acquaintaned with Hogwarts
independent variable
Christmas with the Weasely's
Happy birthday
Talk
Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Battle at the Astronomy Tower pt2
Worriors Death
Seventeen
Wedding
Grimmauld Place
The Ministry
Theres a lot we dont know
If Not Us Who?
A/N
Godric's Hollow
Question and few answers
Deathly Hallows
A/N
Potterwatch
Malfoy Manner
Bill and Fleur's Cottage
Gotta get back to Hogwarts
Gotta get back to school
Battle of Hogwarts
Beginning of the End
The beginning meets the end
The War to End all Wars
The End is Only The Beginning
AN
19 years later.

To the night of the party.

972 32 0
By MidnightMadness_147

The next week was much more exciting then previous. Not only had Charlie and Danie spent their nights talking and George's continuous letters but on the day of the Hogsmeade trip Katie Bell had been carried in to the hospital wing by Hagrid.
"Hagrid?" Danie noticed the frail Quidditch player in his arms. "Come lay her over here. Madam Pomfrey!" Danie called the older healer over as Hagrid layed Katie down onto the hospital bed.
"What happened?"
"Don't know, Arry came an got me. Said she'd been cursed." Hagrid explained."told professor McGonagall on m'way here"
Danie looked over Katie. There were no visible markings. She was very pale. Danie couldn't help but feel protective of her. She had been so kind when Danie had joined the team last year. She was always giving Danie time on how to fly better and in return she would help Katie with subjects she struggled in. Danie touched Katies forehead gently to get a feel for her temperature. Danie assumed she'd be cold from being outside.
A pale green glow zoomed over Katie. Danie's breath hitched and she stumbled back a little.
"I think professor Snape will have a better understanding of what this is, Hargid " Madam Pomfrey said. Danie looked up to see if either of them had noticed, when no evidence of them being aware Danie looked back down to Katie. Hagrid rushed off to go find professor Snape.
It wasn't long before I Professed Severus came into the hospital wing along with Professor McGonagall.
"Severus. Katies been cursed. From what I can tell this is some very dark magic" Danie explained. Severus winced at Danie calling him by his first name.
"I'm aware. That oaf Hagrid told me. Step aside" Severus got closer to the bedside to inspect Katie.
"Mrs. Bell was found carrying a cured necklace" McGonagall told Severus.
The greasy haired man looked over Katie.
"Fortunately something seems to be stopping the curse from causing anymore damage but nothing here can provide her with the treatment she needs. "
Katie was sent to st Mungo's the next morning. Danie spend a great deal of time pondering what exactly she did to Katie. At the very least it wasn't bad. What she couldn't wrap her head around was that she did it without her wand. Her wand was in her pocket, naturally but she didn't cast a spell. Nonverbal or otherwise. Before long her thoughts were interrupted by the golden trio.
"Hey, what happened to you three?" She asked looking at their scratched up hands.
"Snargaluff, but uh...we need to talk" Harry said.
"Follow me" Danie led them twords the back of the hospital wing and sat then down and the bad. She summoned some of her Dittany tea.
"What is it you want to talked about?" Pouring each of the three 6th years a cup of tea.
Harry explained firstly what Dumbledore had shown Harry in the two lessons they've had. Danie was not expecting Dumbledore to tell Harry about Voldemort's past but at the same time it made sense. Young Voldemort. What a thought.
"Wow, scary thought, the boy You Who Who" Ron said quietly "but I still don't get why Dumbledore is showing you all this I mean it's pretty interesting and everything but what's the point"
"Dunno" said Harry
I think it's fascinating it makes absolute sense to know as much about Voldemort as possible how else will you find out his weaknesses" Hermione said.
"As well as Voldemort knows almost everything about Harry. If Harry knows just as much as Voldemort then it makes for an even playing Feild" Danie added.
"So how was Slughorn's latest party?" Harry asked changing the subject.
" oh it was quite fine really " Hermione said" I mean, he drones on his famous ex pupils a bit but he absolutely songs mclaggen because he's so well-connected, but he gave us some really nice food and introduced us to Gwenog Jones"
"As in the Quidditch player?" Danie asked.
"Yes, personally I thought she was a bit full of herself but-"
"She is Slughorn pupil" Harry groaned.
"Anyway" said Hermione continuing "Slughorn's going to have a Christmas party, Harry, there's no way you'll be able to wiggle out of this one because he actually asked me to check your free evenings, so he could be sure to have it on a night you will be able to come."
"And this is another party just for Slughorn favorites is it? " Ron asked clearly not happy that his friends got invited to something he did not. Danie decided now would not be the best time to tell them that Slughorn had invited her to come and join the festivities.
"Just for the slug club yes" Hermione told Ron" Look I didn't make up the name Slug club"
"Slug club" repeated Ron, with a nasty sneer "it's pathetic well I hope you enjoy your party. Why don't you try getting off with Maclaggan, then Slughorn can make you king and queen slug-"
"We're allowed to bring guests" said Hermione, her face flushing " and I was going to ask you to come but if you think it's stupid that I won't bother" Harry looked very uncomfortable and Danie didn't blame him.
"You were going to ask me?" Ron asked quietly.
"Yes" Hermione said "but obviously is you'd rather I 'got off with Maclaggan"
"I wouldn't"
" I think you three should be off to class" Danie sighed cleaning up the tea. Harry looked thankful to get away from the Slug club conversation. As the three of them were walking way Danie grabbed Hermione by the wrist, gently.
"If you ever need someone to talk too" she nodded and ran off to catch up with the guys.

* * *

The day of the big Gryffindor vs Slytherin Quidditch match had arrived. Danie unfortunately didn't get to watch the game. Slytherin chaser had been but with a Bludger the day previous and still wasn't well. Danie and Madam Pomfrey were in the hospital wing were talking care if him and the few other students in their care. They had a third year Hufflepuff girl who was hit with a poorly casted confundus charm. A fifth year Ravenclaw boy who got a bit too close to the whomping willow. And a Slytherin first year who had a broomstick mishap. Danie caught glimpse of the game and to her surprise Ron had saved every goal, from what she could tell. She felt a surge of pride. She always knew Ron was a good player, just needed a bit of faith in himself.
"Come now love. Drink a bit of water" Danie helped the third year girl sit up and helped her drink some water.
"Now. I'm going to unload the new shipment of supplies. I trust you can manage on your own" Madam Pomfrey told Danie.
"Yes Madam" Madam Pomfrey nodded and left the hospital wing. Most of the injuried students were pretty low maintenance. The Slytherin chaser was the only issue. A very demanding young lad. Danie, though knowing she shouldn't, slipped him a sleeping tonic .
Later the next day when he came and visited Danie. Hermione talked of nothing but Ron the entire time. She went through ,in great detail, the events that took place the night previous. It was clear to Danie that Hermione like Ron. though she wasn't entirely sure if Hermione knew it herself even though she was the cleverest witch in her year. By the time she was done explaining she was in tears.
"Come here" Danie said gently. Hermione walked into her open arms.
"Boys are just so frustrating" Hermione sniffed.
"That they are"
"And now the two of them are constantly all over eachother. "Danie pet her hair in a very loving way. She had a feeling that this wouldn't be the last time Hermione cried over Ron. And as she assumed it was not. Hermione came to Danie quite often to talk about Ron and lavender. In these cases, Danie felt it better to listen. She offered advice when she felt it was needed but it seemed Hermione just wanted someone to listen to her and take her side. Though Danie has nothing against Ron and won't be holding any of this against him as he is a teenage boy. And this is topical behavior from all teenagers, Hermione was the one who needed more emotional support. Danie wasn't quite sure how much to tell Fred and George, so she kept it vage. Saying that Ron and Hermione are fighting again. Along with Ron's new girlfriend, lavender brown. Fred and George found the idea of little Ronald finally getting girlfriend to be the funniest thing they had ever heard.

The night of Slughorn's party arrived and Danie was one of the first people to arrive. Slughorn's office had been transformed into a very spacious lounge of sorts. Slughorn was chatting up a wizard she recognized as the author of 'Blood Brothers: My life amongst the Vampires' and a wizards she did not recognize.
"Ah Danielle, so glad you could come. Have let me introduce you to Eldred Worple and his friend Sanguine " Slughorn greeted
"Yes, I'm familiar with his work, it's very nice to meet the both of you" she shook hands with Eldred, who kissed her hand.
"You are quite beautiful" he commented.
"Thank you" Danie replied and shook Sanguine's hand. The pale man seemed a bit uneasy.
" I have to say it's quite the treat to meet Danielle Potter. You caused quite the stir with your arrival at Hogwarts" Eldred.
"Yes, well when everyone thinks you're dead it tends to cause a bit of suprise. " Danie let out a short laugh.
"The only take that's has to be more mysteries then Harry Potter has to be yours. " Eldred pushed.
"Perhaps, but sometimes a bit of mystery is needed."
Soon more and more people started to show up to the party. Danie was most surprised to see Hermione with Mclaggen. Danie walked over to them. As she got closer the discomfort on Hermione's face was apparent.
"Oh yeah Mr. Potter you go invitated too?" Mclaggen asked
"Hello Mr. Mclaggen, Ms. Granger. Yes, professor Slughorn invitated me. I take it Ms. Granger invited you to accompany her"
"Yeah. Wasn't surprised. Once she figured out that Weasely was a loser she came running, they always do"
Danie raised an eyebrow.
"I see. Well, I suggest behaving yourself Mr. Mclaggen. I'm not the only staff member here tonight" she gave Hermione a look before walking off to get a refreshment. She found Severus sneering in a dark corner.
"Do you ever relax?" She said not looking at him.
"What I do for leisure does not concern you"
"There's no need to be so close Severus. We do work together now, in more ways then one" Danie was of course hinting at the fact that she had joined the order.
"Yes. I can't say I agree with the headmaster's decision--"
"Why not Severus? Come now out of the shadows. " A slightly tipsy Slughorn pulled Severus out of his corner.
"Ms. Potter has more than shown her abilities. Just like her mother. You share and uncanny resemblance as well" Slughorn glowed, well Severus looked uncomfortable. "If I didn't know anybetter I'd swear Danielle here was Lily's twin-- oh Harry m'boy" Slughorn walked over to Harry and Luna who had just arrived.
"Harry told me what he saw in the Pensive, and before you jump to conclusions, neither Harry nor I agree with our fathers action. But I truly believe if we was still alive he would have apologized" Danie did look at his expression, she was sure that it was unpleasant as always. She left to socialize with some of the other members of the party.  Her attention was caught by Flitch dragging Draco Malfoy into the room by the ear. "Professor Slughorn" wheezed flitch "I discovered this boy lurking in an upstairs corridor, he claims to have been invited to your party and have been delayed and setting out did you issue him an invitation" Draco pulled away from Fletch
"All right I was invited he said angrily I was trying to gatecrashing, happy?" Draco spat.
"No I'm not, you're in trouble you are! Didn't the Headmaster say that night time prowlings out, unless you've got permission didn't he"
"That's alright Argus, that's alright" said Slughorn waving his hand "it's Christmas, it's not a crime to want to come to a party just this once will forget any punishment you must a Draco" as Danie walked closer to the situation she took notice of Draco's sickly completion as Flitch stormed off.
"Draco are you feeling alright? You seem to be a bit pale" Danie said caringly.
"I'm fine. It's none of your concern" she swotted her away.
"Actually it is my concern. It's my job in fact, if you're feeling ill you shouldn't he at a party like this--"
" I'd like a word with you, Draco" Snape demanded.
"Oh now Severus" Slughorn hicoughed, much more intoxicated then earlier" it's Christmas don't be too hard--"
" I'm his head of house and I shall see the side how hard or otherwise to be" said Snape "follow me Draco"
"Severus the boy is clearly under the weather can't this wait till morning" Danie argued.
"No" Snape said strictly.
The rest of the night didn't seem nearly as enjoying. Harry had disappeared off somewhere and the more Slughorn talked about his famous pupils the more annoyed she got. She felt a longing in her chest. She wished George was here. He would be cracking jokes about what an old git Slughorn was and pick fun at Draco for getting in trouble with Severus.  The thought brought a smile to her lips. The Christmas break would be coming up soon, she would see him them. She wished it would come sooner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.7K 45
The Rajputs well known as the most powerful and devil's for the people who tries to messed up with them people got goosebumps just by listening to th...
134K 4.3K 35
Nollani is a 21 year old student, she has a big personality that only the closest know. She's very independent but very deep down wants a mommy to de...
Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.5M 37.5K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
236K 17.1K 21
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...