✅MANAN FF : 🌠OUR Shining Sta...

De Naughty_Breeze

Choosen For Watty2019 #Watty2020 💫🌟✨💥 it's our MANAN story.... which is started after the musicana.... w... Mai multe

🌼Prologue🌼
🌹ONE 🌺Movie Is Still Left 🎥
⏫TWO⏫FAB5 Apologized To NAVNI
🍃Promo🍃
🍂THREE🍂 DEVELOPING BOND
Important Note 📝
✴Four✴TRUBLENT FEELINGS
?FIFE Her Soul ?
☀New Story☀
🌿SIX🌿THE JEALOUSY😈
🍀SEVEN🍀INDIRECT CONFESSION 💟
VERY IMPORTANT 💃 🎊
NEED YOUR SUPPORT.. 🙂
WHICH STORY..?+V IMPORTANT.. 💃 🎊
❤EIGHT❤MUKTI'S ANGEL😇
😇NINE😇 FASHIONISTA..!!
HEY... 🙂🙂
ABOUT NEXT UPDATE..😈😈
🌷TEN🌷THE ENCOUNTER..!!
IC AWARDS
ΔELEVENΔ FURIOUS CABIR
🙄REAL MOTIVE OF STORY🙄
💜TWELVE💚AFTER THAT DAY I WAS NEW MANIK....!!
HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY🎊 ♥
THIRTEEN~U R MY SHINNING STAR....!!♥
NEW STORY (MANAN : ♥THE MARRIAGE♥~♥SEALED BY FATE♥ )
BEHIR FF ~ NAAGIN_3🐍🐍
kasuti zindagi kye.. 2
FOURTEEN~don't Tell Me u Want to Dance 💃 On Lungi Dance..!!!!
🔼FIFTEEN🔼CUTE NANDINI..!!!!
🍃SIXTEEN🍃BIGEST DEVIL 😈
KZK-2 EXPERIENCE♥
THE NEW STORY-KZK+Important Note.!!
ABOUT AN UPDATE..!!!! (NEED SUGGESTION+GOOD NEWS )
🔆SEVENTEEN🔅SPOOFING THE STOCKER..!!
🍡EIGHTEEN🍡~SHARING PAIN WITH HER..!!
♥~PROMO~♥
🍁NINETEEN🍁~ACCUSING HER..!!!!
❤️~PROMO~❤️
✨TWENTY✨~REALIZATION OF MISTAKE..!!😥
💕℘RÖMÖ💕
†WÈñ†¥-ÖñÈ~She's GRAND-DAUGHTER OF VEBHAV RAO MURTHY..!!
Notification..it's important..😋
✨ρяσмσ✨
VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION🤓
About Update..!
I'm Back + **Readers Choice Awards 2018**
🌱†WÈñ†¥ †WÖ🌱~Unfolding One Revelation
🥀TWENTY THREE🥀Highly Disappointed..!
✨VERY IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION✨(Don't Ignore It Plz)💫
тωєηту тняєє~🖤Band Of Brothers..!🖤
Need Your Help Guys.. Please..!✍️
☃️Tաɛռtʏ ʄօʊʀ☃️~His Side Of Story..!
56 Votes⭐ To Go--For 25TH PART..!
☄️Тωєŋту Fινє☄️~Small Visit To Her Family..!
Please Read--It's Important..!
†wêñ†¥ ʂïx~danger Disguise In Funny Phrases..!
🍁тωєηту ѕєνєη🍁BOYFRIEND..!?-GIRLFRIEND..!? 🤤
🍀Тฬєитץ єιgнт🍀I Hate Them..!
🍂ƬΉIЯƬY🍂I wish I would Shoot you..!
Important Note.. 🙄(Don't Skip It, Please..!)
💕THIRTY ONE💕You Are Not My Types..!
Writer Want Ur Suggestions..!
Pardon Me Please..!!
Forever Mine..
Itni Si Baat Hai Mujhe Tumse Pyar Hai..❤️
GOOD-BYE NOTE..!
THIRTY TWO~Possessive Manik..!
ρяσмσ
THIRTY THREE~But before that you are mine..!
ρяσмσ~{Upcoming Part🔥}
Next Update!
THIRTY FOUR~The Last Card Of Past!
New Story.....
THIRTY FIVE~THE END!
New Story..
Celebration Time🎉😍

🌺ƬЩΣПƬY ПIПΣ🌺My Dream Princess..!

3.2K 281 114
De Naughty_Breeze

°¦¦MUMBAI¦¦°

Manik Said, " Dad, I knows him.... ", Pointing Towards Vebhav..

Shivain Smile and Said, "He's the Only One--Who Hold My Hand in My Bad Times.. What m i Today Only because Of him, Manik.. ", Hearing his dad's Words Manik Remember vebhav Helps them, When Neyonika Filled Case For Manik Custody but because as a woman neyonika's Case was Strong, So they Couldn't Able to Win but he Never forgot that He's the One Who Help his dad, when he(Shivain) Had Nothing for Living his Life..

Manik turn to vebhav and Said, "Thank you So Much.. For Everything.. What you did for My dad.. I.. ", Before he Complete his Words Mohan hug him and Said, "you don't have to Thank Us, My Boy.. Veeru (Shivain ) Is My Bestest friend and Moreover He's.... Umm.... No.. You both are Our Family.. ", Manik Who was in Daze hugged him After Hearing his Words which Contain Love Or Affection..

Suddenly Manik Feel that Someone Pulled him Back.. He See Its His Dad....

He Frowned and Mohan too Got Frowned..

While shivain Said with Irritation," Now.. No One will stopped Me.. Got that..!? ", Mohan Nodded Meekly Seeing his friend all in Monster Mode..

Keesh--Who Was Cursing Them in her Mind as She didn't get Chance to Meet her beautiful Now got Excited to See that her Favorite Shiv Tayu-Ji Is Going to Scold Her Mohan Tayu-ji....

Keesh Tapped Rithvik Arm to get his Attention..Rithvik Turn to her and Asked, "What..!? ", Keesh put her Finger On Lips and sshhhh him and Whispered in hushhh Tone, " Temperature Is too high.. ", Rithvik frowned and Said, " huh...!!?? ", keesh hit her forehead and Said While Pointing towards shivain, " Shiv Tayu-Ji is in Full Mood to Take Class Of Mohan Tayu-ji and Our Whole Family.. And I'm So Excited to See this Whole Cheese and Chilly Drama.. ".

Rithvik Asked While Silently Giggling," What..!? Cheese and Chilly..!? ", Keesh Shrugged her Shoulder and Focus on shivain with So Much Excitement in her Eyes..

Aasha poked rithvik and Asked," What happened to her..!? ", Rithvik Said with Chuckle, "She's getting Crazy.. I tell you..!! ", Aasha Crooked her Eyes and Said With Smirk, "It's effect of someone's Company.. Mr. Aayiyar.. ".

Rithvik give hawww look and pulled her close by holding her bare waist sending shiver ran Down in her Spine..

Now It's Rithvik turn to Smirk Seeing his Effect on her, He Lean Close to her Ear and Said Huskily , "but you know, you always Enjoy My Company.. On the Bed and you Moaned My Name with.... ", Before he Complete rithvik Feel Someone Smacked his head from Behind.. He Shout Slowly and when he turn only to Find Arjun was the One Who Smacked him..

Rithvik Annoyingly Complained,"What Bhai..!? Why are you hell Bent to kill Me.. You know Na.. Ur Hand is not Hand Its Hammer.. ".

he Received One More Smacked and Arjun Said While Glaring Him, "quite.. Not a Word.. Here it's tension all around.. And you Wanted to Romance.. Ehh..!? ".

Rithvik Pouted and Said, "So What..!? We are Newly Wedded couple.. ", keesh giggle Hearing This and Kajal Rolled her Eyes and Said with mock Tone, "Yeah.. Yeah.. Its Been 1 Year Still you are Newly Wedded couple.. Just Like a Newly bud.. Right..!? ".

aasha is fully Embarrassed Due to her Over Romantic Husband, Who Never See place and Time just be in his romantic Mood While Rithvik just Whined Saying, "This is a Crime, Arjun bhai--to interrupt Someone's Romance.. I Wanted to Sue on you.. ", Keesh giggle Seeing the Ever Cute Fight of her Brothers and On other Side Arjun Glare Rithvik Dangerously Making Rithvik Zipped his Mouth..

Kajal take a deep Sigh While Arjun Smirk,"well it's really a Crime, Rithvik.. To interrupt married Couple.. And you have uncountable Records in this.. You Always interrupt My romance and See Today I Also Charge you.. Next Time I'll just throw you in jail.... ", He Thought..

.

.

Shivain glared at mohan, Who Gulped his throat in Fear--
" urrggg, SHIVAIN MALHOTRA and Anger.. Combination is too baad..", Manik thought with concern For Mohan and Others too..

Shivain Barked While clinching his Fist, " did you guys Ever thought to Send MY GIRLFRIEND to London with you at the Time When you And Nadiya bhabhi was there..huh..!? ", the Scene of nandini's Face Filled With Tears is making him more Angry..

He's too much possessiven For HIS GIRLFRIEND..

Manik Whined Hearing Again GIRLFRIEND From His dad's Mouth..

" Dad, why are you doing this..!? SHE'S MINE Not yours.. ", Manik mummred but it was Heard by Shivain and Glared at him Saying, "I heard that.. ", Manik fluttered his eyebrows and Said, "So..!? Tch.... I Said the Truth.. SHE'S MINE.. ", While Glaring at him who Glared at him Back..

Keesh Make Face and go Close to them and Poked on Shivain and Manik's Arms, Respectively..

Both turn only to find keesh Glaring at Them and Said them Gritted her Teeth," BEAUTIFUL is MINE.. ", Manik looked at her with horrified Expression and Said, " Ewwss... She's Straight.. So, get Away.. ", keesh Makes Hawww Expression and Start hitting him While and he Winced in pain..

Rithvik rubbed his finger on his Chin and Stated," One More Person Added in Keesh and Shivain Tayu-ji's Gang.. Hhuummpphh.. ", Asha Frowned Which was Cleared by Arjun," He Means in possessiveness For Our Princess.... God How She's Going to Manage these 3.....", Trio( Arjun, aasha and Kajal ) Chuckle and Kajal cut him," Exactly.. At the Time When Shivain Tayu-ji Lived with us.... We was having World War Daily.. In Saying *GIRLFRIEND IS MINE*--*BEAUTIFUL IS MINE*.. and Now he too.... My Poor Sister-in-law.. ", She Pouted....

.

.

Suddenly a Voice interrupted Manik and keesh Fight,"What The Hell Is Happining Here..!!? ". (🙈🙈🙄🙄)

....

°¦¦MALL¦¦°

°~~CABIR-POV~~°

Today was the worst day of my life.. I had Ever Live..!!

Urrggg..!

1stly, I Wanted to be with Choti today as I Wanted to Spend Sometime With MY BABY SISTER.. but My Not-So-Sweet Mom Called Me Saying, " CABBY-BABY , You Have to Visit Mall to Bought Necessary Things From there.. ", One Side This irritating Name *Cabby-baby* and on top of that I'll Have to visit So Called Mall..

Hey Nandini's aayiyapa..

Do you have Any Enmity with me, That you Don't Want Me that I Spend Some time With MY BABY SISTER..

Come on yrr, She was Already Emotional that tomorrow is her birthday and her family is Not here on her birthday, AGAIN..

.

.

( Hearing Cabir Prayer aayiyapa fluttered his Eyes Saying, " Why the hell all too bent to claim MY BACHA as there..!? Huh....!!!! ". )

.

.

You know aayiyapa My Oh-So-Overdramatic Mom Blackmailed Me Saying, " If you don't want to quit Your favorite Food that Makes With My Hand then you have To Go and buy the necessity Things.. ", Come on Yrr, Who Blackmailed on Food Man..!!!

You know Na, Food is My Life..

My 1st Love..

My kidney..

My Heart..

My lungs....

My Breath..

Even My Farts Also Take Food Name..... Huh....!!!!!

And My dream Princess..!! 😭😭

This is Not fair..!! *He Whined*

.

.

( Ayyiyapa Makes Ewww Face Hearing Fart..... )

.

.

And on Top Of that I'm Missing.... No.... No.... Why will I Miss Navya..!!?

Yeah, Why will i..!?

It's just that She's Not here and that's Why I'm mis.....

Urrgggg...!!

What is happening to Me..!!?

And She's Also Ignoring Me.. Damnit...!

.

.

(Aayiyapa Giggled Hearing his Complaint and Said," You Deserve It, Joker.. Huh..!! And About Ur Missing NAVYA Then Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai.. Pehli Pehli baar hai.... Milke Bhi Anjana aaisa Mera Yaar Hai... Ho... Ho......(It's my first love,its the first time (for me)
Even when she knows it, she's acting unknown to it,look how my beloved is! ) Hihihihihi..... ". )

.

.

I Reached Mall, Only to Witnessed people were Running here and there and I Asked a person, "Excuse Me.. What's happening here..!? Why you all Running Like that..!?", Man Said While Calming his Breath, "there is Bomb Inside.. ", My Eyes got Wide and Said, " Then We Should Call to Police.. ", Man Said in Hurry, " Mall Owner Already Call the CID.. they will be Reaching Anytime.. ", saying this he ran from there.... Leaving Me all baffled..

CID Cars Stopped in front of Me as I'm still on the Entrance of the Mall..

ACP pradumun Comes out Followed By Abhijit, daya and Vivek Sir..

And then a Girl Comes out.. And Seeing her My Eyes buldge out in Shock..... 😲😲😱😱

What She's Doing here..!?

She had told Everyone that She's Having Work So, that She's leaving for PATNA..

But She's here With CID..!!

That Too In CID UNIFORM..!!

What the Hell Is happening here..!!?

.

.

.

.

.

.

" NAVYA....!? ", 🙈🙈🙈🙈

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡~

Hey..

How's you all doing..!!?

Honestly, I don't know what I Have Written.. So, please tell me How's you feel about the Update..!!? Hope It's Not Boring Or disappointing..!!? 🙈🙈🤞🤞

Well, The Next Part Is Not Ready Still I'll Tried to Give you Update, Evening Only.. Hope So..!! 😝😝🤞🤞

Few Words For Cabir..😛😜

Few Words For Our Possessive Gang.. (Manik, Keesh, Shivain and aayiyapa.... 😂😂)

What Will happen Next, Now..!!?

Hihihi, Is It True That Navya Is CID OFFICER..!!? 🙈🙈😝😝

Thank you for ur votes and comments In previous update.. 😘😘

LOVE M....❤️

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

2.9K 302 19
One short, short stories Anindita's love
1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.3K 947 32
A member of the mafia, Nawab, falls prey to the temptation of wooing a woman during a mission outside Mumbai. Under the identity of Manik Malhotra, h...
123K 8.8K 43
small stories of Ridhima and Vansh....(mainly 4 part but there may some except who just end in one part)...... Read this book at your own risk...may...