Don't Judge the Love (Youtube...

Oleh hghrules

Just a bunch of youtuber one-shots, including merome, skylox, skymu, sparkant, most of the pewdiepie ships... Lebih Banyak

Don't Judge the Love (Youtuber One-Shots)
What Hurts the Most
Skylox/Merome
Pewdiecry
ImmortalFox
Phan
More Phan
SkyMU
Pewdie x Mr. Chair
SetoSolace
SkyMU w/ SkyBrine
BajanSorcerer
Merome Fluff
CraftBattleMariee
MunchingUniverse - Back To December
#coffee
Skylox
MunchingUniverse (Storm)
Pewdiecry (Imagine)
MunchingUniverse (Abusive Janet)
SparkAnt
Merome
SparkAnt (Do You Trust Me) ALT ENDING
Skylox (Perfect)
SetoSolace (Seto Withdrawal)
Skylox (IBMEC Scene)
Ssunkipz (Apologize)
Setosolace (Magic)
One of Those Moments (Any Ship)
Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Cheater)
Stevebrine/Enderbrine Drabbles
CraftBattleMariee/Poofless (Truth or Dare/Crying in the Rain)
Ssunkipz (Solve the Code)
Skub (I'LL FIX IT LATER I PROMISE)
Poofless (Our Last Kiss)
Ssunkipz (Clean)
kktato (Feel)
One More Time (Any Ship) (STC)
BajanSorcerer II (STC)
Lashton (The Beat of Love)
Camfish
Johnnie Guilbert x MattG124
Forever (Any Ship)
Skytato (Okay)
Merome (Here)
Merome (Here) [the part I forgot]
Merome (by TC_Whovian)
If You Don't Know (Any Ship)
MunchingUniverse/KKTato (Not In That Way)
TrueLox (No Regrets)
SetoLox (Only a Little)
Ssuto (Dementia)
Skylox (Jealous - FM ALT Chapter)
HedroRulez (AND CUT!)
MunchingUniverse (Important)
Mavin (I Swear This Time I Mean It)
Merome ("I'm Sorry.")
Phan (Crush)
SetoSolace (Waiting)
SetoSolace (Love Is a Terrible Thing)
Merome (Letters to the Dead)
Feel
Bropillow (Okay pt 2)

Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Around Piggeh)

2K 45 38
Oleh hghrules

Title: Around Piggeh

Pairing: Mr. Chair x Piggeh (Mr. Piggeh?)

Prompt: the fact that there are hardly any fics/one-shots using this ship

Apologies: I will get the rest of those SetoSolaces done soon, I swear. I also have a bunch of other ships to do, like Skub, Johnnie Guilbert x (someone who's name I can't remember), Ssundee x Anyone, Enderbrine and Stevebrine, uh... and lost of others. I will do them. Eventually. Be patient.

Genre: Fluff

Warnings: Blood. Yup. And, um, well, it's Piggeh and Mr. Chair, so it's not as innocent as my other one-shots (yes, Hannah, because suicide and evil and blood and gore and character death is so freaking innocent), but it's not anywhere near un-innocent either. (Did that make sense?)

Word Count: 2,080

"THIS ISN'T WORKING!" I scream as I sprint through the halls of Brennenburg Castle. The bro is right behind me, I can feel his hot breath on my shoulder and neck. He is literally right behind me.

That's not good.

I've been running for the longest time, taking the sharpest turns possible in an attempt to escape the bro. Yeah, it doesn't really seem to be working in the slightest. The bro growls, and I feel a sharp pain on my back. I screech out in pain. Oh, boy, that's gonna leave a mark.

I skid around a corner and jiggle the knob on one of the doors. Locked, just like every other door on this side of the castle. Darn it, how hard would it be to just leave the stupid doors unlocked? I duck away from the bro, who had been having a bit of trouble getting around that last corner but has caught up to me now, and try another door.

Locked. Of course. Why do I even try?

"Chairmode, activate!" I yell as the bro takes a swipe at me. "Boop!" I morph quickly into my chairmode. "ACK!" I screech as the bro follows through with his swipe and knocks me across the room. Screeching chair, oh, what a sight. I wait quietly, patiently, for the bro to stupidly walk past me after realizing I'm just a chair.

Rip!

He drags his claws across the plushy seat of my chair form. Shocked and in pain, I cry out as I shift back into a human. "H-How-" I begin.

"This part of the castle isn't fully coded," the bro growls. H-He... He's talking? "That's why every door but one in this area is locked. And that's why I don't have to idiotically pretend you're a regular chair when I watched you chairmode just three seconds ago."

"Well, snap," I whisper as he pushes me up against a wall.

He chuckles. "'Snap' is right." Then his hand/claw/ew-what-even-is-that darts forward and tears through my green sweater vest and the skin on my chest.

Yelping, I jump up and duck away from him, running down a hall to the right. Come on, come on! The bro said there's one door that isn't locked. If I can just find it... But what will I do when I find it? I can't just hide in a wardrobe like I usually do, the bro is too smart for that now. I guess I'll just have to block the door as best as I can and hope the bro can't get in.

I bang on a random door and jiggle the knob. Nope, locked. As the bro chases after me, I push on one door after another, praying that I'll find the unlocked door.

Soon.

"You won't find the door," the bro sneers. "It's one door out of thousands. You're kidding yourself if you think you have even the smallest chance of finding it."

I bang on another door. Locked. Maybe the bro is right, maybe I won't find the door in time. But I have to at least try.

I glance down at myself as I attempt to open another door. The upper middle part of my vest is soaked in blood from those scratches the bro gave me. I guess they were a bit more than just scratches. As I'm examining my shirt, I forget about the bro, just for moment.

But a moment is all he needs.

Next thing I know, I'm flying across my room and my back is slamming against the wall. I whimper in pain and fear as the bro speed-walks toward me. "I told you you wouldn't find the door," he says, tearing his razor-like nails down my left arm. I scream at the pain. "You never even had the slightest chance of surviving." He carves an 'x' into my right arm with his claws. I let out a sob and try to crawl backwards, away from him, but my back is already pressed against the wall. "You can't escape," he whispers, slowly dragging one of his claws across my forehead and down my cheek. Tears stream down my face, mixing with the blood and stinging my cuts.

"P-Please just let me go," I cry quietly.

The bro laughs cruelly. "Now why would I ever do that?" he asks, sharpening his claws quickly on the stone floor. "I've got you right where I want you." He prepares to stab his claws into my heart-

The wall behind me suddenly gives out, and I fall back slightly. A door. I was leaning against a door, the only unlocked one on this side of the castle, apparently. Wow. But who opened the door?

Probably another bro, or some other monster. I whimper, squeezing my eyes shut as I hold my arms over my head like some weak shield against whatever kind of monster is standing above me.

"Mr. Chair!?" someone asks in surprise. The bro growls, and I am quickly pulled into the room. The person slams the door shut, but I can still hear the bro yelling at us angrily.

I hesitantly open my eyes. A pink-haired, humanized pig stands in front of me. He sits down so he's at my level, and I immediately launch myself into his arms, crying and clutching his tattered shirt. This is not something you do with Piggeh, no, no, but right now I just really need someone to comfort me. While I pray to every deity I can think of that Piggeh won't ruin this with an inappropriate joke, Piggeh examines my bloodied face and blood-soaked shirt. "How much did he hurt you?" he asks.

"N-Not much, I-I'm fine," I sniffle, pulling away from him and wiping my nose with my sleeve.

Piggeh frowns. "No, you're not." I've never seen him this serious. He stands up and walks across the room, stopping to grab some medical supplies out of a drawer. "Why are you on this side of the castle, anyways?"

"I-I got lost," I tell him. "Took a w-wrong turn somewhere. Why are you on this side of the castle?"

"I live here, " he says, smirking. "This is my room."

I'm in Piggeh's room. Oh, no. Oh my goodness, no. "Piggeh-"

He sets the medical stuff down on a table. Then he walks back over to me and gently picks me up bridal style. "Well, you can't just sit on the floor, Mr. Chair! The bed is much softer," he says, laying me down on the bed.

"I could have walked-"

"No, you're hurt," he replies simply, grabbing all the medical stuff from the table. He crawls up onto the bed and sits uncomfortably close to me.

"P-Piggeh, I-"

"Shh, it's okay. I'll make it better," he coos, scooting closer still. I'm about to protest and demand he take me to Stephano or Pewdie, anyone other than him, but then he pours a bottle of Laudanum into my mouth, and I instantly feel better.

"U-Uh, thanks, Piggeh," I stutter as he presses up against me. "W-What are you-"

"It's alright, Mr. Chair," he assures me as he dabs a bit of cloth on my bloodied face. "I'm just cleaning you off, that's all."

"O-Okay," I say quietly. Piggeh finishes cleaning my face and leans across my lap. "P-Piggeh!"

"It's alright!" he insists, gently rubbing my left arm. "I'm helping, kay?" I nod slowly. He's never this nice. He has to be planning something. We're all alone (except for the bro) on this side of the castle, what if he tries to-

"Mr. Chair?"

"Yes, Piggeh?"

"You're tense. Calm down, mmkay? I'm not gonna hurt you."

"... A-Are you sure? Because you have crossed boundaries on numerous occasions and still not backed off when I asked you to, and-"

"Mr. Chair," he says seriously. "I promise I won't do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're not usually this... nice."

"Wow. Thanks for the compliment, Mr. Chair." He says jokingly, but there's something in his pink eyes that makes me think I actually hurt his feelings.

"I- I didn't mean- I mean, you're awesome, Piggeh, you're just... a little... um... overly flirtatious?"

"I get it, Mr. Chair. It's okay." It doesn't sound okay, Piggeh.

I'm silent as he finishes cleaning my arm and then immediately gets off the bed, not making eye contact with me. And, strangely, I find myself missing the warmth he gave me by cuddling up to my side. "You can rest or sleep on the bed, and I'll chill on the couch," Piggeh says, still not looking at me. "In the morning we can meet up with Stephano and Pewds."

I nod slightly, not sure how to handle this new Piggeh. Seriously, what do I do? I kind of miss the old Piggeh. I mean, sure, I was constantly being molested, but at least my friend didn't mind looking at me! How do I fix this?

The bro bangs on the door, and I yelp, quickly diving under the covers. "SHUT UP!" Piggeh shouts, banging on the door as well. "YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HURT MR. CHAIR ANYMORE, BRO!"

The bro snarls, "He has to come out some time!"

"And I'll be right next to him when he does!"

"Yeah, right! Come on, just lemme have him, Pig! What do you need him for, anyways?" The bro chuckles quietly. "Oh, yeah. Never mind."

Piggeh stomps his foot. "He's my friend, okay? Geez."

"What!? Flirtatious Piggeh, the sexiest dead pig in the entire castle, the pink-eyed man who molests everyone he sees, actually cares about someone?"

"Yes, okay? He's my friend!"

"I'll still kill him," the bro promises. I wince at his tone.

"No, you will not," Piggeh growls. "And if you try, I will walk you through "How To Do the Piggeh Slide" all over again."

The bro shuts up.

"Mr. Chair? You alright?" Piggeh asks, walking over to the bed and lifting the covers up.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine!" I answer, though I'm actually scared out of my mind. The bro sounded so sure of himself.

"Stop that."

I look up at Piggeh in surprise. "Stop what?"

"Stop saying you're fine when you're so obviously not."

"... Okay, I'm not fine. That bro scared the everything out of me," I confess.

"Don't worry," Piggeh says softly. "I won't let him get you." He glances at a clock on the wall. "You should probably get some sleep." He heads toward the couch near the wall.

"Uh... Piggeh?"

"Yeah?"

"Could you... maybe... uh, sleep with me? I-I mean, not sleep with me, just... just sleep with me... like... ugh..." I trail off. That is not the kind of mistake you make around Piggeh.

"I know what you mean," he says, smiling slightly. Woah. What in the world is going on with Piggeh? He crawls into bed beside me, making sure to stay on his side of the bed. Well, Piggeh, that basically makes this entire arrangement pointless. I wanted comfort, so I asked you to sleep in the bed with me. That doesn't mean sleep in the bed and pretend I'm not there, it means sleep in the bed with me in your arms. Duh.

I scoot closer to Piggeh, who is facing the wall instead of me. "Hey, Percy?" I ask.

He shivers. Dude, it's not that cold, what's your problem? "Y-Yeah?"

"Could we, um... cuddle?"

He rolls over so that he's facing me. A smile is on his face. "Of course." He wraps his arms around me, and I cuddle into his chest. This is certainly not a thing that should be done around Piggeh.

Oh well.

Right as I'm drifting off to sleep, I feel Piggeh gently kiss my head. I barely hear him whisper, "I love you, Mr. Chair." Ah, so that's why he's been so nice to me.

At least now I'm not afraid to say, "I love you, too."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

24.8K 541 41
I decided to write some oneshots, because why not? The oneshotes are going to be from those youtubers: Skydoesminecraft House_Owner ThatguyBarney Red...
56.8K 2.6K 110
Hey people I have decided to do Youtuber oneshots and add it to the many stories that I may not finish but I am doing one so I am taking request. I w...
182K 5.1K 81
Vanoss H2O Delirious Mini Ladd I AM WILDCAT Lui Calibre Moo Snuckel SilentDroidd Terroriser BasicallyIDoWrk Daithi De Nogla One shots on the VanossG...
13.1K 355 115
Oh snap, we're back again! Taking up to three requests at a time