Their Second Chance

By Ellezarina

Arranged Marriage was never in the Wishlist of 23 year old Sabrina. But the day 26 year old millionaire busin... More

Sabrina and Hamza
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue

Chapter 26

1.8K 81 7
By Ellezarina

Sabrina's POV

My eyes hit the bright ray of sun as I opened them.

"Rise and shine." I heard Hamza said in his morning husky voice. face and I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness. I removed my messy hair from my face and sat  up.

"Good Morning." I yawned.

"Good Morning." Hamza came closer and sat beside be. He kissed my forehead.

"Are you feeling good?" said Hamza softly. I nodded. 

"Much better." I said as I placed my head on his shoulder and sighed. I was still tired.

"You know I would love to stay like this, but I have office and you have classes." Hamza kissed the top of my head and I whined. He chuckled.

I got up lazily and made my way towards washroom. The pain was tolerable now.  Though it was stinging everytime I walk. I splashed water multiple time on my face to get rid of the sleep.  By the time I came out, I found our bed room clean and tidy.

"God! My husband is such a neat freak!"   I rolled my eyes.

I got out of the bedroom, finding Hamza already making breakfast.

"You know you could've waited for me." I said as I opened one of the cabinets and took out two mugs.

"You know, you could've let me pamper you." Hamza said in exact tone and I chuckled.

I set the coffee maker and stood behind Hamza who was flipping pancakes.  I hugged him from behind, warping my arms around his stomach and rested my cheek on his mid back.

"Someone's being clingy." Hamza said sarcastically looking sideways.

"Oh! So you don't like to get warm hugs?" I said as I poked his stomach and he let out a "Ow!"

"I love you." I said as I again snuggled his back."

"I love you too." Hamza smiled. We stayed like this for a while in silence. Just enjoying each others company.

"You know if I would have known confessing our loves will make you this much lovey dovey, they I would have done it a long time ago." Hamza chuckled and so did I.

Hamza unwarped my arms from his stomach and turned to face me. He warped his arms around my waist.

"Last night was amazing." Hamza smiled as he kissed my nose.

"One of the best nights of my life." I smiled and felt my cheeks burning.

"You are so beautiful." Hamza smiled as he leaned and pecked my lips, my stomach growled.

"I'm hungry." I chuckled.

"So am I. We did a lot of work out last night." Hamza chuckled and I punched his chest. We had our breakfast just in a comfortable silence. We were so hungry  and focused on food. Then I got ready in lose  pants and shirt.

"Are you okay with driving? Or should give you a lift today?" Hamza said as he put on his socks. 

"Um..I think I should take a lift." I said awkwardly. Hamza gave me a genuine smile.

"I'll drop you" Hamza blinked. As he got up, his phone started to ring. He saw the caller ID and picked it up.

"Hey man!" said Hamza cheerfully. I let him talk and fixed my shirt.

""No, man. I can't. I'm a bit busy." said Hamza with a sigh. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Bye." Hamza cut the call.

"What happened?" I said.

"It's the guys. They want to meet up." Hamza gave me a half smile.

"And I assumed you declined." I said as I crossed my arms.

"Yeah." Hamza scratched his hair. 

"may I ask why? What made you busy all of a sudden?" I said sounding a bit annoyed.

"It's nothing. It's just whenever we hangout, it gets really late. I can't just keep track of time. Moreover, you'll be alone at home." said Hamza.

"So that's the reason! I'll be alone at home! Really Hamza? I've been living alone for almost 4 years now!" I said sounding pissed. Hell I was pissed.

"But.." Hamza said but i cutt him off.

"No buts. You call him and tell him you are going." I commanded. Hamza sighed in defeat and called his friend.

"Hey, Sam. I'll be joining..........No, I will manage." said Hamza as he narrowed his eyes at me. I beamed and snatched his phone from him.

"Hey, Sam. It's Sabrina. Listen, you guys enjoy and if Hamza wants to leave early, don't let him. If he worried about me, just knock some senses to him that his wife is an adult and can take care of herself." I said in one breath and I heard Sam chuckled. I gave Hamza his phone back.

"Yeah...um yeah she can be a bit crazy sometimes." hamza said on the phone and I hit his arms.

"See ya." Hamza cut the call and looked at me.

"So? What are you gonna do? Why are you so keen to kick me out of the house?" Hamza smirked and pulled me to him.

"You never know." I smirked. Hamza leaned into my ear.

"Do whatever you want, I know you are all mine." Hamza said huskily which sent a chill shiver to my spine.

"Really? I don't remember." I said playfully.

"Oh, so you want a reminder of last night?" Hamza smirked and my cheeks grew warm.

"No, I remember everything now, thanks." I said hurriedly as I started get out of his arms. Trying to run from the awkward situation. But Hamza crashed his lips with me. We shared a passionate kiss which left both of us breathless.

"You again ruined my lipstick!" I said panting.

"But this one tastes good." Hamza smirked.

"Gross." I said as I got out of his arms and reapplied my lipstick.

"Let's go." I said.

Hamza stopped the car in front of my department.

"Bye bye." I said cutely as I pecked his cheek and got out of the car.

"Wait!" He called back. I stopped and looked behind. Hamza got out  of the car and came towards me.

"First, call Elena or Scott or Richard to meet here. I need to tell them to drop you off safely." said Hamza and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, Grandpa! I am an adult! I can tell any of them in the class! Save this protective Grandpa for our daughter." I rolled my eyes again.

"So you are saying we are gonna have a baby girl! Now we have done the deed!" Hamza said huskily. My eyes widen.

"Nope, we are not having one now. One day. In Sha Allah." I smiled and quickly pecked his lips and started to run.

"Have a good day!" I called back.

"You too! I know you'll be missing me!" Hamza chuckled.

"Love ya!" I blew him a flying kiss.

"Love you more!" Hamza called and blew me a kiss.

"Oh! Girl! You are glowing!" Elena said happily as I sat beside her. I smiled.

"Looks like someone is in a very good mood today. So what did Hamza do?" Scott hit my head playfully and I glared at him.

"By the way Elena, can you give me a ride back home?" I said completely ignoring Scott's question.

"Sure! But what happened to your car?" said Elena and I felt awkward.

"Um...I wasn't feeling well so Hamza dropped me off. But he has plan with his friends. so...." I tried to reason her truthfully without spilling the bean.

"Oh, it's okay." Elena smiled and I mentally wiped sweats from forehead.

We were getting out of the class when Scott snatched my phone and ran away.

"Scott! Give it back!" I called but he was gone. That's what he does for fun. He'd take my phone and I have to chase after him whole campus to have it back. I sighed and huffed in annoyance. Elena gave me a weird look and I avoided her eyes.

"Rich, can you please bring my phone back?" I requested Richard. He raised his eyebrows at me. I felt so awkward. Elena and Richard exchanged looks and had a silent conversation. I wanted to run away.

"Um.. Sab chill, he will give it back." Richard smiled as he patted my back. Then walked away. He understood! Elena dragged me by my arm. 

"Ow, ow! Elena slow down!" I winced. Elena stopped.

"You guys had it hard last night. Don't ya?" Elena smirked. My eyes were about to pop. I couldn't say anything.

"I didn't think of Hamza as a wild one." Elena chuckled. Could this go any more awkward?

"Listen, it's just....um...leave it. I am not comfortable." I said as my cheeks grew red.

"Is this still that Sabrina who would  talk about girls having hymen or not in front of the class?" Elena said hysterically.

"Hey! That was Biology." I defended and Elena started to laugh. I ignored her and went to the next class. I found Scott and Rich already sitting there. Scott gave me a mischievous smirked. He was the most immatured of all of us. Where Richards just stayed normal. You can say Richard is the most sensible one. I rolled my eyes and took the seat in front of them.

"There you go, your mobile." Scott handed me my mobile and I narrowed my eyes.

"It's okay. Sometime I also go hard you know." Scott joked. I slapped my forehead. Rich and Elena started to laugh.

"I don't know about the girls. But men enjoys a lot." Rich said in between laughs. Not you Rich! I thought you were sensible! How would I tell them that I didn't have hard! I had my first time!

"Guys, enough pulling her leg." Elena chuckled. 

"Astagfirullah guys! Fear God!" I growled and they sobered up.

"She really knows how to shut us up." I heard Scott whispered.

The rest of the day went pretty smooth. Though I was pissed at my friends pulling my leg very often. But they are so sweet as well. They didn't even let me stand for a long or walk a lot. I was glad and thankful.

Elena dropped me off and I went inside our apartment. It was weird not to have Hamza at this time. As he always comes home at this time. The house was feeling empty. Though only two people live in this small apartment. I took a relaxing shower again as my body was aching. I spent a good amount of time in the bath , then came out.  I made dinner for myself. I won't lie, I was feeling so lonely. After our marriage,  it became a routine that Hamza and I together make dinner. When I was finished making it, I straight went to the living room. There was no point of eating in the table. That day I really realized how much Hamza has attached to my life. He has became a routine to me. That's why I was missing our silly chats during dinner. I sat on the couch and put Punissher season 2 in Netflix. After a while, my phone started to ring. I thought it was Hamza, but it turned out to be Alice.

"Sooooooooooooooo! How was it?" said Alice as soon as I picked the call.

"It was okay?" I said playfully.

""Girl! Tell me!" Alice ordered and I chuckled.

"It was amazing! I was nervous at first. But when I confessed everything went smooth like butter." I said happily.

"Did you had a good love making session?" Alice said mischievously.

"Yes, we had!" I said shamelessly. What? Come on! She is my best friend!

"How was it?" Alice said excitedly.

"Painful, but  amazing!" Is aid awkwardly.

"Painful? Was he so rough?" Alice said in genuine confusion. I face palmed.

"I don't know why all of you are assuming he was rough. He wasn't. He was careful and sweet!" I said with a sigh.

"Then why was it painful? (Gasped) Girl! Don't tell me it was your first time!" Alice yelled and I was sure I lost my hearing power at that moment. I bet she was in jaw dropping shock. I bit my lips.

"What if I say, yes it was?" I said in a low voice and squeezed my eyes.

"How did you manage to get your hands off to that delicious guy? I mean how? I would have taken him in my very first day!" Alice said hysterically.

"The situation was different and we were taking things slowly." I said with a low tone.

"You have gone weird....So? How was your first time? Was it nice?" Alice said with a smile.

"Yes, it was. It was amazing! It was magical." I smiled.

"First times are always magical." Alice smiled.

"But why is it so painful?" I winced. Alice laughed.

"It's gonna get better. Trust me on that." Alice chuckled.

"I hope so." I said as I took a spoon.

"So? Where is your lover boy?" Alice said sarcastically.

"He's out with friends." Is aid.

"And you let him! How could he just leave you after he made love to you for the very first time? Alice said, she was getting angry.

"Chill, girl. He didn't want to go. I made him. He deserves some time without me" I said loudly.

"You know, you are the weirdest thing I have ever seen in my life." Alice said in disappointment and I laughed.

"That' why I am your best friend." I said.

"Yes, your are." Alice laughed.

"Hey, I'll hang up now. I am really getting sleepy." I ywaned.

"Oh, so you'll manage to sleep without him?" Alice teased.

"Shut up! I have been sleeping alone for past 23 years." I rolled my eyes. Alice laughed.

"Bye. Bitch. love ya. Miss ya" Alice said.

"Love ya too. And miss you a lot. Bye" I smiled and hung up. I sadly sighed. I feel so sad that Alice and I now live so many miles away. There was a time when, we couldn't even stand a day not seeing each other. We parted our ways when I came i LA. Now I live here far away from my best friend. I felt sad. I got a text from Hamza.

"Don't wait up for me. I'll be late. <3" ~H

"Okay" ~S

I just replied in one word, as I know if I saw anything more our conversion will go sooooo long. I wanted him to enjoy.

I washed the dishes.  Did my night routine. It was only 11 pm. Usually Hamza and I would talk about our day for at least 1am. Also I had a little sleep last night. I was tired. I made our bed and layed down. But the bed was feeling empty. In this little time I have gotten so used to of cuddling with Hamza, that it was hard not to feel empty. But I was tired. My eyes started to feel heavy. Next moment, I fell asleep. 

 I assume it was late at night, when I felt something warm on my cheek.  I didn't want to move or open my eyes. So I just stirred and again started to dose off. I could feel movements around me. Then I felt the bed dip and I felt two arms pulled me. I could feel the clonge. It was him.Hamza dipped his head on the crock of my neck and his breath started to fan my neck. He snuggled closer. I smiled and dosed off to a deep sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 223 32
( editing ) A fake wife, a real heartbreak, and a love that defies all odds. Dive into the emotional rollercoaster of Hamza and Anam's story. When Ha...
1.6K 130 5
Farjaad Khan, a driven and accomplished 27-year-old workaholic who wears the CEO title with pride. Umeed Pasha, a 24-year-old force to be reckoned wi...
8.9M 250K 68
Catalaiya Snyder, a 23 years old businesswoman was obligated to have an arranged marriage to a guy named Mason Mcbelt. She hated the idea of arranged...
1.6K 230 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...