Live Love and Niall Horan

By LiveLoveLattes

Teagan Sky is in for a rough year. Her mother is being transfered to Tokyo for a year and she can't take Teag... More

Live Love and Niall Horan
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Forty
"Hiatus"
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Thirty Nine

50.2K 564 98
By LiveLoveLattes

Kinda at a bit of a block, which sucks. I'm bursting of ideas for the last third of the story, but now that I'm in the 2nd third, I feel stuck. If anybody has any plot ideas, feel free to leave them in the comments. If I use an idea, I'll credit you in the chap. 

Anyways, it'll pass soon and thanks for being patient with me! xo

LIVE LOVE AND NIALL HORAN

Chapter Thirty Nine

It had been a nice few days at Harry's house. Most of our time was spent laying low, but it was a good break. Harry's mum drove us to London, where we were now waiting for the other boys at the airport. To be honest, I was just really nervous about seeing Niall. Luckily, there weren’t any fans or cameras around. The last thing I needed was for eyes and camera lenses to be on me. 

I sat down in one of the seats next to Harry, my eyes trailing to the security checking passports and tickets for the flight beside us. I had to say, when Harry said we were headed to LA, I got excited. I hadn't been there since my 16th birthday and it was great. Most of the rows of seats were empty. Harry and I were rather early after all. 

Louis came next, giving Harry an extremely long bone crushing Larry Stylinson hug. Cameras for that moment would've been good. He didn't question Niall when the came over to give me a hug though, and I was glad for that.

As soon as Liam saw the amount of sugary 'junk' food loaded in my bag, he immediately started lecturing me on green beans and healthy eating habits. Zayn just gave me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and went back to listening to Chris Brown on his phone.

At this point, I wasn't even paying attention to Liam's lecture because I was too busy focusing my eyes on the doors. Everytime they opened, my heart caught in my throat before settling with disappointment as it wasn't Niall. After a good 10 minutes of this, I turned my attention over to my phone and playing a few games of Temple Run. I could hear people walking by and filling up the other seats waiting for the flight. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

"Miss me?" 

I felt a surge in my stomach as I looked up to see Niall standing over me, like his blue eyes were staring straight into my soul and could read every single last one of my thoughts. Like they were telling me something telepathically. Something only I could understand. Our lips crashed together as he leaned down to kiss me. I was still sitting in the chair, my head now tilted all the way up. Hopping over the row of chairs so we were on the same side, he sat down beside me and I snuggled into him. He smelled like the familiar Armani cologne and some sort of fast food. 

"Everything is figured out right? We're okay?" he asked me softly. 

"Yeah," I nodded, shutting out my head's thoughts. We both had in a way made a mistake and all was forgiven. It was the way I thought I wanted it, but I wasn't sure yet. Right now, I needed him, I missed him. 

Soon, it was time to board the plane. Each row had 3 seats and I was seated between Niall and Liam.

"I'm tired," I yawned.

"You're always tired," Niall smirked. "You probably spend more time sleeping or in bed then you do out of it and awake."

Honestly, that was probably true. Still, not like there was much else to do lately. 

Niall tucked an arm around my waist, pulling me in closer to him. Our lips met briefly before my eyelashes fluttered open and our eyes met. It was easy to imagine Niall's eyes being like an ocean of gently lapping waves. 

It felt like everything was back to normal. Like how it was before the Holly thing. It felt good.

Harry had already explained what would be happening in LA to me. The boys would be busy almost all of the time, but I was free to do as I pleased while they did their jobs. Which in my opinion, was great. I had made some friends in LA 2 years ago, I could always track them down again.

"I have an idea," Liam said brightly. "Let's do a twitcam!"

I frowned. "On an airplane? No thanks."

But Liam was already opening up his laptop and asking the flight attendant about wifi. Oh, great. Within a minute, he was on twitcam. Closing my eyes, I tried to get some sleep instead. It was going to be a long flight and the best I could do was not be conscious for some of it.

*

Liam woke me up 10 minutes before the plane landed. The weather in LA was much hotter than in London and in the airplane. I would probably change at the hotel before heading anywhere. Almost immediately, the boys were needed to do a sound check for the concert tonight. 

After a quick kiss, Niall was gone and I was free to roam the city. After being in rainy London for so long, being in the bright and sunny LA was a huge relief. 

The airplane food wasn't exactly filling, so for now, I was looking for a place to eat at. Probably fast food because after all, it was fast. After food, I'd probably go shopping then make a few calls and try to see if anybody I met 2 years ago still wanted to chill. Not likely, but possible. It was weird being out of NYC, alone. When I went on vacation, it was with friends. My parents weren't too keen on going on a cruise or a resort with me. But now, I was out of my comfort zone and without any of my friends of the 5 boys. 

I pulled out my phone to GPS my location and the closest places to eat. 

McDonalds, Taco Bell, KFC, a whole chain of fast food restaurants popped up. Choosing a Subway as it was only 2 blocks away, I put my phone back in the pocket of my skinny jeans and started walking. The sun was shining in my eyes as I croseed the busy street. I should've brought some sunglasses, but after the time in England and Ireland, I had forgotten the whole world wasn't rainy all the time. 

As I pushed open Subway's door, it made a little bell sound. I ordered a BLT, relieved I was paying with a currency I was familiar with again.

"Excuse me," a small voice said behind me. 

I turned around to see a girl about 16ish years old. She had long straight hair, the colour of Ariana Grande's. Her green eyes looked at me shyly and she had a few freckles on her cheeks. I noticed a One Direction bracelet on her wrist.

"You're Teagan Sky, right?"

I nodded. 

"Could I get a picture with you by any chance?"

"Sure," I grinned, taking my sub from the counter and placing it on a table as she pulled out her phone. The guy behind the counter who made my sub happily snapped a shot of us. 

"Where's Niall and the boys?" the girl asked curiously.

"Soundcheck for the concert or something," I shrugged. "I thought I'd wander around the city or something and hope I don't get lost."

"I wish I had gotten tickets," she sighed. "They're so hard to get."

I liked this girl. She was nice and sweet and wasn't after my throat like some of Niall's fans.

"If you want," the girl said attentively. "I could show you around here. I've lived here my whole life. Unless you don't want to, you don't have to, I mean-"

"I'd love to," I accepted her offer and her eyes brightened instantly. "What's your name?"

*

Shona, as it turned out, was 17. She had just started her second last year of high school and was into cheerleading and soccer. Born and raised in LA, she had been a fan of One Direction since 2011. Harry was her favourite. I could tell she seemed really nervous for some reason and her laugh was shaky.

"This is the mall where everybody I know hangs out," Shona gestured to a huge building. "There's some good stores in there."

We were stopped a few times by One Direction fans, who wanted a photo with me or a follow from Twitter or something. Shona and I even went to go see a movie at the theatre. Soon, it was late and the boy's concert would be over.

"If you're not busy, you should come back to the hotel with me. I'm sure the boys would love to meet you," I suggested.

Her jaw dropped. "Are you serious?"

I nodded. She had spent all day with me. That deserved some recognition right? Besides, it was just the right thing to do.

Shona was beyond excited by ten times as nervous as I got a cab for us back to the hotel. I didn't blame her. If I knew I was about to meet Daniel Radcliffe or somebody like that, I'd be forever internally screaming. She was shaking slightly as we head into the hotel and up the elevator.

"You're really amazing," she said to me as I pressed the boy's floor. "Niall's really lucky to have you. I mean, I can't believe it."

"Thanks," I laughed. "That means a lot to me."

She grinned broadly as we reached the floor. "I still can't get over this isn't a dream. Seriously, thank you so so much."

I opened my mouth to respond when the hotel door flew open.

"Teeeeeeegunnnnnnnn," Zayn greeted me cheerfully. "And who's this?"

I didn't know how to describe the feeling I got when I saw Shona meeting the boys. It was just undescribable. I didn't know if I felt that way about anybody except for Daniel Radcliffe of course but I couldn't help but get my phone out and sneak a shot. Like some people hire a photographer to snap a shot of  their proposal secretly. Only I felt this photo meant a whole lot more.

*

 I changed into my comfy pajamas before slipping into bed. Niall was already there, eyes closed but clearly not sleeping. They opened as once as I pulled the covers over me.

"Come here," he said softly, his arms reaching for me. Niall planted a clumsy kiss on my nose and I knew he was tired from today. He wrapped an arm over my stomach and pulled me to him, his breath tickling my forehead. 

I put a hand on the left side of his chest and I could feel his heart thumping, a little faster than steady. 

"You still make me a bit nervous," he chuckled. "After 4 months you'd think that'd change."

"No, I like it this way," I whispered as I snuggled into his chest. I could smell the scent of the Twirl perfume I wore today mixing with Niall's aftershave scent.

There was a comfortable silence after that and soon, Niall fell asleep. I could hear his gentle snores and I bit my lip and tried hard to not to giggle or laugh. I guess I didn't usually hear him snoring cause I always fell asleep first.

After a few minutes, I could feel my eyes getting droopy and tired. They were closing and after a few closes and opens, they'd close and stay that way until morning. The sooner I fell asleep the better. I had a feeling I'd be up and early tomorrow morning. I was pretty sure I heard Liam talking about an interview tomorrow afternoon. I hoped they didn't have to wake up too early to get ready for that.

I kinda wanted to have breakfast in bed or something tomorrow morning. Or at least in the hotel, where I wouldn't have to get dressed. They'd probably have a place to eat breakfast inside the hotel right? Every hotel I'd ever been to had one. 

My eyes drooped even further and my head was too tired to think. I knew that within a few minutes, I'd be asleep. However, I also knew that if I hung in there and refused to fall asleep, I could start lucid dreaming. Which I was much too tired for tonight. 

Just as my eyes finally closed all the way, I swore I heard a little tapping noise, somewhere in the room. The exact same one as the night in London at the boy's houses. Instantly, I was wide awake. Too scared too look up, I kept my face buried in Niall's shirt, trying not to wake him.

I didn't hear the tapping noise again, but I didn't fall asleep for the rest of the night.

********************************************************************

A bit of a ***SPOILER*** that’s probably better for you to know now but lol I couldn’t work it in: the tapping noise and the car crash they were in are definitely related.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.5K 37
** Currently editing (May 2020) ** "Who doesn't dream about it? Meeting your favourite band? Well, I do! But, there's a slight problem. I am socially...
28.2K 596 70
When 20 year old stylist June Talford loses her job, no jobs seem to be available. June's biggest fear is being unemployed for ages. Weeks go by and...
35.1K 510 43
18 year old Alexis Davidson lived a normal, boring life in a small town in Ohio. Instead of going straight to college, Alexis decides to take a year...
236K 4.5K 8
Victoria has a very hard life. She’s six years old with no mother and does not know her father. Her mother died while she was giving birth to Victori...