Alpha Alexander | astera22

By astera22

*LAST UPDATED JUNE 2021* "Think you don't want me?" He asks, running his hand under my dress and along my inn... More

Alpha Alexander
Prologue
Trailer and Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 11

30.4K 958 364
By astera22

"Alex?" The obvious question slips out of my lips. I was in complete and utter shock to see him.

"Kiara?!" He fake gasps, very clearly exaggerating.

I glare at him. He smiles.

Now there was an awkward silence.

"You didn't say goodbye." He says, actually looking a little bothered.

"I didn't think you'd care that much." I admit.

Alex rolls his eyes. "I literally asked you to stay so we could play poker together."

"I'm sorry I just really had to get back home." I defend myself.

He moves a little closer to me, lifting my chin up with his finger and then running it down my neck.

"Really?" He challenges. "Now that you've gone home do you want to come back?" His eyes focus completely on my face again, glancing below my nose as he looks captivated in our conversation. "I would love to-"

"Kiara?!" A high pitched voice shrieks from behind him. "Where did you go? We're missing you." Says the familiar blonde, grabbing onto Alexander's bicep.

I'm sure.

I noticed her as usual revealing outfit. She was wearing a low cut dress that was overly tight, her boobs almost popping out of it.

To be honest though, if I had a pair as big as hers, I'd be showing them off too.

"Come on baby, lets go to eat." Bianca begins to pull him.

Baby? Is that how close they've gotten over the past day I wasn't there?

"Why don't you go find seats and I'll meet you there in-" Alex begins but he's cut off.

"God, Kiara. I need to update you on what's been going on. Alex sent Willow home and I'm to be the Luna!" I nearly choke on my own saliva. I look over to Alex who has closed his eyes for a longer moment, taking slower breaths. He didn't want her to say that, that's for sure. "And you don't realise how happy I am, we've already-"

Alex clears his throat loudly.

"Kiara, would you like to join us? We're going to eat dinner." He offers, looking a little irritated.

Bianca triggered an emotion I haven't really experienced before. I wasn't sure what it was, but I was certain I didn't like it. Was it jealousy? Surely not, I've known the guy for a couple of days. I do enjoy his presence however, that's something I can't deny.

"Actually I can't, my friend is waiting for me in the car. You guys go and have fun though." I say, brushing past them to get to that ticket machine.

I pay as quickly as I could and once I'm done I make my way back to the car. Looking around, I couldn't see the two, which means they went to the restaurant for their date.

What was Bianca going to say before Alex cut her off?

'We've already...' Kissed? Had sex? Found out we're mates? Decided we're getting married?!

I need to stop.

"What took you so long?" Maisy asks as soon as I get into the car.

"Don't even ask." I sigh.

Once we got back, we cooked some pasta at Maisy's house and then continued our movie night, just scrolling through Netflix and putting on one thing after another. I had a feeling that without my mum and Richard around, this is what we're going to spend our week doing.

"Do you want me to stay over here tonight?" I ask her.

The only response I get is a nod, without breaking her intense stare at the TV. She was clearly very into the film. Me however, not so much. I wasn't into horror, I never understood why anyone would want to be scared and go out of their way to feel afraid.

"I'm going to pop over to mine quickly to grab some PJs okay?" I tell her and I get the same response as last time to which I chuckle to. Always good to know the film is more important than our friendship.

I stick my shoes back on and wrap my jacket around my shoulders, preparing myself for the cold breeze once again. I'm not dazed in the slightest when that's how I'm greeted by my environment as soon as I take a step outside.

The walk from Maisy's house to mine only took a couple of minutes or so. I had my bag with me, ready to pack some essentials for the night. It was quite empty around the pack, it was around ten in the evening so things have gotten quiet.

I unlock my house door and head straight upstairs to grab a pair of silky shorts and a matching vest. Those would fit very easily into my bag. I also grab some underwear to change into and some toiletries. I'll shower at Maisy's.

As I head out, I get a weird sense that someone is watching me. I take a look around but nobody was in sight so I turn back around to lock my door. As soon as I'm done and I take my key out, I big force pushes me to the side of the house, against the wall and covers my mouth.

My first instinct was to scream but the palm that was big enough to cover most of my face prevented me from doing so; I guess that was the idea.

My eyes grow wide as I see who it belongs to, and then he takes his hand from my face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snap. "And why would you do that? You terrified me. I was in the middle of watching a bloody horror movie just a few minutes ago!"

Alex looks up and scratches his chin, pretending to be in deep thought. "To be honest with you, I thought it would be quite amusing to see your reaction... And I wasn't wrong."

I attempt to push him away by pressing my hands against his chest but he doesn't budge. Instead, he nudges me arm so that I fall into him.

"You'd really be helpless if someone tried to abduct you, huh?" He grins, his eyes meeting my unimpressed glance.

"Alex, what do you want? And how did you get past the security of the pack?" I cross my arms around my chest.

"Your security isn't the greatest." He grins, like a proud child.

"That doesn't answer all of my questions."

"Okay," He sighs. "I wanted to talk."

I raise a brow. "About what?"

"Look, I wasn't happy with how we ended our conversation a couple of hours ago at the car park." He begins. "Or how you left my pack without explaining why or saying goodbye."

"And that's a valid reason to break into my pack's perimeters and attempt to kidnap me?" I retort, quite confused.

"Yes?" He bluntly states. "How else would I find you?"

The man had a point.

"How did you know where I lived?" I now accuse.

"I just asked around." He shrugs.

"Alright, look... You came here to talk - supposedly - so talk. I'm listening." I let out a deep breath. This guy was so extra. Was it an Alpha trait?

"Me and Bianca... It's not what it looks like." He begins.

"Alex, I don't care. It's your life and if you want her as your Luna, why should it affect me?" I ask. To be completely honest, I thought she was an awful choice but that shouldn't bother me. I didn't know why it did.

"I just wanted you to know that I won't be picking either of them. And that nothing between me and Bianca happened, despite what she might have suggested. I told her to pack her bags and leave after our dinner." He explains. I still wasn't entirely sure why he was telling me all of this.

"Remington won't be happy." I remember.

"Probably not, at least not for now. I would like to get to know you more though." He says, making me snap my glance at his face. "If that's okay with you."

"You mean...?"

"Come back to my pack with me and let's play some poker." He suggests.

"That's all? You're not trying to seduce me?" I smile at him, mimicking his reference from the balcony in the middle of the night. "You do remember I want no part in Remi's plot to find you a mate?" I check.

"Well we're not mates so you have nothing to worry about." He chuckles. "I just want you around."

"Under one condition." I say. "I get to take my best friend with me."

"Deal."

Maisy is going to pass out when she finds out I'm taking her to the Andersons.

***

"What did you tell your mum?" I wonder out loud, my question aimed at Maisy. I was trying to make a conversation because she was silent on the way in the car and now that we were assigned our rooms, she didn't say much to me. I couldn't tell whether she was happy about this trip or not. Alex let us get settled with our bags and ready for bed.

"She's quite laid back, isn't she? I told her we're both going for a trip away and she didn't really question it."

"Wish my mum was like that." I sigh, still clueless to what was going through her head. I had a feeling she wasn't happy though. "Maisy, are you okay? With this?"

"Kiara," Oh no. "Is this about killing Daniel Anderson?"

"Shh!" I hush her, it wouldn't be good if anyone overheard. "No, I've decided against that."

"And why is that?" She checks, eyebrow raised, not fully believing me.

"Because..." I begin, trying to figure out the best reason. The truth is, I decided against it because I'm quite fond of Alex. And I haven't got enough information as so why Daniel killed my dad. Maybe, just maybe he had a reason. "I don't know why Daniel did what he did yet."

"Yet? So you're here to find out?"

"No. Not really." I say. "I'm here because I'm Alexander's friend." Was that the right word? Was I his friend? Acquittance?

I don't even know.

"Okay... Just don't do anything stupid please. This can end very badly for you otherwise." She warns with her arms crossed. "Let's not stay here for too long, okay?"

"Okay." I agree with her.

We had separate rooms which were next to one another and had a connecting door which we'll most likely leave open. We get showered and changed into our nightwear, watch some TV and head to sleep.

What feels like hours after I got to bed, I still couldn't drift off. I was rolling from one side to the other and couldn't get comfortable. I was considering asking Maisy for company but I thought it was unfair of me to wake her so instead I decided to get up and take a walk. I doubted I would bump into anyone at this time.

As I walk through the corridors, I get a bit of a chill down my spine. It was cooler than in my room and I was only wearing a silky dress that cut off well below my knee.

After a few minutes of walking, I find myself in front of a room I've never noticed before. It intrigued me and it was as if something was pulling me inside. Slowly, I reach for the handle of the wooden door and press it.

It was unlocked and that surprised me when I see what's inside.

It looked like a library at first glance but that wasn't quite right. As I looked around the desk in the middle of the room filled with bookshelves, I stumble across something that instantly catches me eye.

D. Anderson - Executions

My heart was pounding faster and my body froze. I couldn't breathe.

D. Anderson? Did that mean Daniel? But what would a book that belonged to Daniel be doing in his brother's pack?

Knowing it wasn't a very good idea, I started flicking through the book. 2008... This record has been kept for almost ten years. Was Daniel Alpha for that long? I didn't think that was accurate.

2009, 2010...

2015, 2016...

I flicked through a couple or so more years and as I get closer to the month my father died, my heart was beating so loudly that if another werewolf was outside the door, they would easily hear it.

And then there it was.

'Edward Spencer. Sentenced to death due to entering under closed status.'

Anger bubbled inside of me. What closed status? Why the fuck was Daniel's pack in a closed status without telling everyone about it?

I was around Alpha's long enough to know what happened if a pack was in a closed status, usually if anyone from another pack entered the premises, they would be captured and held prisoner. Only first everyone was to be informed about it. I knew for a fact my father wasn't or he wouldn't have gone.

A closed status in a pack is only valid if every pack is informed by letter.

Daniel Anderson killed my father and as far as I was concerned, it wasn't justified. His 'justification' wasn't valid.

I knew it.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice that someone has walked in. This time my heart doesn't beat faster. It stops.

"Kiara?" The voice belonged to Alex who was now looking at me, big eyed.

I quickly closed the book and turned around to face him, hoping he wouldn't question why I was looking at it.

I do however notice his eyes looking below my face. I felt exposed because I was only wearing a lavender coloured, silky dress embroidered with lace.

He however was only wearing boxers and a tight t-shirt that showed off his body.

This is going to be awkward.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 9.9K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
44K 1K 18
*Completed* (Previously known as 'Troublesome') "Mine!" I hear a husky voice coming from behind, making shivers run down my spine. I knew exactly who...
253K 12.4K 67
"I'm going to erase and replace that man-every man-from your mind," Alexander's grip on me tightens. A snarl escaping his lips to remind me exactly w...
572K 16.8K 56
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...