Mine to Take (A Boruto Love S...

Від HOPE_PERALES

Yuna Katayama is new to Konoha and a formidable kunoichi from her village. After an intense battle between th... Більше

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE (FINAL)
One-Shot #1
ONE-SHOT # 2
ONE-SHOT #3
ONE-SHOT #4
ONE-SHOT #5

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

1.1K 17 7
Від HOPE_PERALES

A/N: Woo! This chapter is done at last. I made sure to make it extra long, just for you all. Thanks for all the feedback, follows and favorites. It's very much appreciated. Please, please keep it coming. As always, it gives me so much motivation to continue. :)

Rated M for mature. :) Enjoy. :P

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Yuna plodded tiredly through the large village gates of Konoha, her sandaled feet falling heavy. Though she had been avoiding it since she was informed of their impending arrival, Yuna still had one place to visit, and she was not looking forward to the experience in the slightest. But it needed to be done.

The trees were swaying gently in the autumn breeze that day, and the air was crisp but warm enough that the exertion of the walk kept her comfortable.

Taking out her trusty novel, she began walking down the street, enjoying the good story, and temporarily preoccupy her mind.

As much as Yuna was enjoying her book, considering she hadn't been able to focus enough to read much lately, she was still not as oblivious as to the shouting ahead go unnoticed as she walked down the street towards the Hokage's office.

"I swear I had nothing to do with this, I'm innocent!"

Yuna's gaze drifted to the scene in front of Konoha's Water Purification Plant and slowed to a stop as two members from the police force detained the emotional man.

Replacing the orange jacketed book safely in her kunai pouch, the kunoichi ambled over to Boruto, who was standing amongst a group of lingering spectators.

"Hi," she murmured.

"Hi." He put his arm around her waist, pulling her to him, and she slipped her hand into the back pocket of his pants. They gazed at the scene before them.

"What's going on?"

"They're saying he poisoned Konoha's whole water system," he replied.

Yuna gasped.

"That's horrible. Why would he do such a thing?"

"No one knows," he said. "Though he's claiming to have no recollection of ever doing it."

No recollection? She peeked up at Boruto and he was staring down at her, warily.

It's clear he's thinking the same thing as her. She herself had apparently experienced the same thing as this man. Then bile rose to her throat at the suspected person. Rapidly, she dismissed them from her head. Don't go there, Yuna!

"I swear, I didn't do it! I love this village and its people!" The man cried as they hauled him away.

The two shinobi watched in silence until they were no longer in sight. Boruto turned to Yuna and scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "So, about yesterday..."

Yuna gazed at Boruto and furrowed her brow. "Are you apologizing?"

"No," he said quickly, with a nervous glance at her. "I mean...did you want me to?"

She shook her head.

"No. I actually liked it...alot." She confessed, blushing.

"Good." There's a trace of humor lurking in his eyes.

As Yuna was about to stretch up on tiptoes to kiss him, an ANBU in full uniform suddenly dropped from the rooftops to the ground in front of them.

"Yuna Katayama, your presence is required at the Hokage tower immediately," the anonymous man said from behind the red and white bird mask.

She stared at the ANBU wearily. "Neh, what will happen if I choose not to go?"

"Then I'll be forced to take drastic measures and personally take you there myself."

Holy crap. Yuna tried to swallow, but it was hard with a dry mouth.

"Understood. I'll be there in a moment."

The messenger hesitated for a brief moment before leaving, and she tightened her grip on Boruto's hand. He glanced at her reassuringly. He knew she was dreading her family's arrival. He squeezed her hand and his thumb stroked her knuckles, calming her.

"I'll be waiting for you at Thunder Burger, okay?"

She nodded mutely.

~MINE TO TAKE~

As Yuna marched down the final hall to the Hokage's office, she found her father waiting, leaning up against the wall. But her mother and Ataru were nowhere to be found.

"Are we going to wait for mom and Ataru?" She asked.

"No, it will just be the two of us," he said. "Unfortunately your mother and Ataru were called out due to the rash of poisonings that occurred this morning."

"Oh."

"Everything is going to be fine, sweetheart." He said reassuringly.

Doubtful...

"Is there really a point in me being here?"

"Yuna-"

She threw her head back and groaned. "C'mon dad, you see the way they look at us, especially me. I hate it."

"I know," he said and placed both of his hands on her shoulders. "But they'll only be here a couple of days at most."

"The longest two days of my life," she muttered.

He smiled paternally at her. "Let's go, kiddo."

As he opened the door to the office, Yuna stood frozen.

Her heart pounded frantically, her palms damp at the sight before her. Standing in the middle of the room stood her uncle, Keiji, and beside him, the leader of the Katayama clan and grandfather, Taizō. The Hokage sat behind his desk, tensely silent, and beside him, his assistant, Shikamaru Nara.

Her uncle spoke up first. "Hello, Masaru," he greeted him coolly.

"Brother," Her father is equally cool.

Keiji turned to Yuna and shook his head in mock disgust.

Naruto narrowed his eyes. The way they looked at Yuna was how the villagers once looked at him when he was a child.

"It's been a while, Masaru." Her grandfather told her father. "How have you been?"

"Why are you here?" he asked, ignoring his question.

Keiji frowned at him.

"Is that how you greet us after all these years?"

"Just answer my question without the bullshit," Masaru said, even voice sounding almost calm despite all the tension.

Keiji crossed his arms and stared.

"We received word that your...offspring managed to use Napalm Fist and survived the after effects of the jutsu. Is this true?"

Masaru frowned. "You sent someone to scout my daughter?"

He smirked. "Don't look so surprised, Masaru. You know exactly where she and her mother originate from. It's purely just a precautionary measure."

"There is no need to send a scout to monitor one of our own," The Hokage said automatically, but there's an edge to his voice. "I can assure you that Yuna and her mother have been nothing more than upstanding citizens to this village."

A smile graced Yuna's lips at the Hokage's words.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that, Hokage-sama," Hideki said. "We received word of a possible diamond that was pawned off in a small town just outside the Fire countries border a few months ago."

Yuna's stomach fell to the floor. Sickness tore through her. Oh shit...Oh shit...Oh fuck....

She chanced a look into her father's eyes. He cast her an emotionless look.

"I can assure you my daughter is not foolish enough to create a diamond and pawn it off for some dirty money when she is aware of the clan's rules," he said in a low tone.

"Ah. I see." Her uncle smiled again. "But then again, it's so like you to tolerate such disobedience. You were always so weak."

Yuna's jaw clenched.

"Keiji." An undercurrent of warning came through as her grandfather uttered his name. "We did not come here to argue. There is another matter that needs to be discussed: Napalm Fist. If the child indeed used it, she would have gained a seal."

Yuna clutched the fabric over her heart that covered the seal.

Keiji took a step toward Yuna. "Show us the seal."

Before Yuna could speak, her father came to step between them. "My daughter isn't entitled to show you a damn thing."

"Then she's a fraud!"

"Watch your mouth," Masaru hissed angrily. "Yuna works harder than anyone I've ever known. She made that technique her own. You're not about to take that away from her."

"Don't be foolish, Masaru. That technique would benefit the clan tremendously." Taizō told him.

"That's not for me to decide."

"And why not? Aren't you her father? Make her tell us." he shot back.

"The decision is Yuna's,"

Keiji turned to Yuna. "Tell us."

Yuna stared down at her knotted fingers. What should she do? More than anything she wanted to be accepted into her father's clan. Her younger, naive self would have handed over the jutsu's formula without a moment's hesitation in hopes of being acknowledged. However, it was time to face facts as they were and accept reality.

Drawing a deep breath that did nothing to calm her, she said, "I agree that Napalm Fist would indeed become useful to the clan. However, I'm no longer affiliated with your clan. I haven't been for some time now. My jutsu's, along with myself, belong to Konoha."

"You selfish little bitch," Keiji snarled.

"How dare you!" Masaru shouted, staggered by his audacity.

The younger brother ignored him and continued. "That technique belongs to the Katayama clan, not to some washed up Hoga to..."

Masaru smashed his fist into his younger brother's jaw. Keiji was stunned by the attack and fell back against the wall, dazed.

"Don't you dare talk to my daughter like that!" He shouted at him. "If you're so damn curious as to how the technique works, I suggest you figure it out for yourself!"

Keiji gaped at him, horror struck, wiping his cheek with the back of his hand. Yuna thought he was about to lunge at her father, but he was suddenly shunted forward at the Hokage's booming voice.

"Enough," he roared. Oh crap-Very Angry Naruto had reared his not-so-ugly head. People are going to hear.

"We're finished here." He paused, glaring at Keiji and Taizō. "Arrangements have already been made at the downtown Konoha hotel for a two nights stay." His voice was softer but dripped contempt, and suddenly she didn't want to be there. She didn't want to witness this heated encounter. She was intruding. But she was stuck-her limbs unwilling to move.

Her uncle swallowed and seemed to draw himself upright. His stance changed subtly, becoming more defensive-angry even. He frowned, his face darkening, and his mouth pressed into a thin, hard line.

"And need we remind you of the treaty your clan has signed," Shikamaru added.

"There will be no need for that; we're aware of the negotiations set between our clan and the Hoga's residing in your village." Taizō said.

Her uncle's face twisted into an unpleasant sneer. "We'll be in contact once we obtain the diamond."

With that, the two men turned and left the room.

Her father's stance changed immediately, his eyes hardening to flint as he turned to Yuna. "Again?" he snarled.

Oh, shit.

"Did you make a diamond?"

Yuna just gazed at him, unable to speak. He's mad-really mad.

"Christ, Yuna!" He banged his fist on the door, making her jump. "You had one thing, one thing to remember. I don't believe it. How could you be so stupid?"

Stupid! She gasped. Shit. She wanted to tell him that she pawned it off before they moved to Konoha, but words failed her. She gazed down at her fingers. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Sorry?" he said again.

"I made a mistake..."

"A mistake!" he shouted. "You know damn well that technique is forbidden." He closed his eyes. She thought he was trying to control his temper and losing the battle.

"Does Ataru know about this? Tell me." His eyes blaze and anger emanates off him like a force field.

"No," she whispered. She couldn't tell him about Ataru-he'd be in the same boat as her.

"I thought we had agreed on this!" he shouted.

"I know. We had. I'm sorry." Tears start to slip down at her face.

"Don't start with waterworks now," he snapped. He ran a hand through his hair, pulling at it as he did.

Yuna recognized something familiar in her father's eyes-disgust. Clenching her fists and gritting her teeth, she shook her head, sending black bangs into downcast eyes.

"Stop. Stop it." She glared up at him, her voice low. "Stop looking at me like that!"

Her father blinked at her, surprised by her outburst.

"Why? Why does everyone in our clan, even my own father...why do you all look at me like that?!" She cried.

"Yuna...I..." He stopped, gazing at her with anguish, and he closed his eyes and shook his head. "Go home. We'll talk as soon as I finish up here."

Yuna turned to the Hokage.

"Can I please be dismissed?" she asked him tearfully, wiping her nose with the back of her hand.

"Yes, you're free to go." Naruto shrugged apologetically. He looked devastated. "I'll send for you if I need more information on the diamonds whereabouts," he murmured.

"Hai." She dried her eyes, then left the room.

"Go easy on her, Masaru." The Hokage said quietly. "She realizes she made mistake. Knowing her, she'll do everything in her power to make amends. But I can't help but think about the way those two looked and treated her. Right now, more than anything, she needs her father. In the meantime, I'll figure something out regarding the diamond that was pawned off."

Masaru paused. "I'm sorry, Hokage-sama," he said quietly.

~MINE TO TAKE~

Yuna closed the door behind her. She leaned into the door, cursing herself and wishing she had never made that stupid diamond. Her fingers trembled but she managed to make the hand signs for a clone and a replica of herself poofed into existence.

"No way," her clone frowned, already knowing her intentions.

"Just go be me for a few hours," Yuna said, shooing her away.

"Why am I the one who has to get chewed out?"

"At least you're not the one who has to endure the punishment."

"Touché." The duplicate shrugged and took off, jogging back to the place where her father was expecting her to be. The original Yuna, however, took off to Thunder Burger where everyone was awaiting her arrival.

~MINE TO TAKE~

"Seriously, what were you thinking, baka?" Shikadai was sitting across from her.

Yuna folded her arms on the table, letting her head sink into them.

"I know," she replied in a small voice, not wanting the reminder.

"I don't even know what to say to you."

"Then don't say anything at all. Shikadai...I'm exhausted, I'm upset, and I'm ready to seriously lose it. I don't need you berating me, making this all my fault." Her voice wavered as she brushed away a tear that had broken free. "I know it is, but I can't bear you telling me that right now. I can't take it."

Shikadai remained resolutely silent, and she knew he was not happy. "I need some air. I'll talk to you guys later." As soon as Yuna stood up to leave the booth, a hand came down on her shoulder, pushing her back down onto the booth.

"What do you know, I thought I smelled a filthy Hoga." The female voice was familiar. Fuck!

Her scalp prickled and all the hair on her body stood to attention as adrenaline flooded through her system and her world stopped spinning.

Mika Katayama.

Boruto's gaze lifted to the two unknown people standing behind Yuna. The first one, a woman, had long purple hair that was pulled into a high ponytail but the length still flowed down her back. She was slender, and a little on the short side but not too short. Her attire was dark-pink colouring with a lining of purple, grey, and yellow, and a matching disconnected arm warmers that reached down to her light-purple spandex shorts and a pair of black low-heeled boots that reached her calves. She was well muscled, but still feminine, undoubtedly a kunoichi. When she turned to face her, one dazzling amethyst eye fixed on her, the other was hidden beneath a simple black eye patch.

The man standing behind the purple haired woman had brown eyes and short brown hair, though his right bang hanged over his face and slightly passed his chin. He wore a white sleeveless keikogi with an upturned collar, under which is a green-lined mesh armour T-shirt. He also wore a pair of black arm guards and a pair of fingerless gloves, and wore his black forehead protector around his left arm.

"Mika...and Taro too," Yuna laughed nervously. "What an unexpected surprise. Uncle never mentioned anything about you two being here."

"We wanted it to be a surprise, just for you." She tilted her head to one side. "No Ataru, today? That's a first. I mean, you two are usually joined at the hip."

"He's been a little busy lately," Yuna answered. She didn't need to know about their heated argument that had occurred between them.

"That's to be expected. He is a prodigy after all; someone the clan values. But you know all about that, don't you?"

Her voice was the usual sultry laced with bitch that she'd remembered from their last encounter.

"That's not true," Boruto piped up. "You just don't know about Yuna's amazing side."

Mika's one-eyed gaze drifted to Boruto. "Well, hello there. What's your name?"

"Boruto. Boruto Uzumaki."

Her eye widened. "The Hokage's son," Mika gushed, obviously intrigued, and as she said it, she briefly touched his arm in a small, flirty gesture. Boruto stiffened immediately but subtly. She didn't even seem to notice.

Yuna shook her head in resignation. He's mine, girlfriend.

She turned to face her. "What do you want, Mika?"

Mika leaned back against the table casually, crossing her arms in front of her. "I thought we could catch up. I was so worried when father told me you almost died from chakra exhaustion."

Yuna's lips pulled into a tight line. She wouldn't take her bait. "I bet."

"I'm sure it was all pretty overwhelming for you, using that jutsu."

"What are you talking about?"

"Napalm Fist, of course. Let's not pretend we don't know the consequences of using that jutsu." She gave her a full smile and leaned her hip on the table, cocking her head as if she were sizing her up. "You never struck me as the kind of girl who could wield such power let alone sacrifice yourself to a threat."

"Guess you wouldn't, huh? After all, you've spent a majority of our childhood avoiding me as if I were the plague."

A smile twisted up the side of Mika's face. She pushed away from the table and reached for the milkshake sitting in front of Yuna. She pulled the lid off the drink and poured it over Yuna's head. She gasped.

A sneer marred the perfect planes of her face. "Reality check, little rat. You can work as hard as you like, you can train twenty-four hours a day, but you will always be nothing."

"Hey, you!" Sarada growled, standing abruptly. Yuna lifted a hand, stopping her and shook her head sadly. "Why not?! You can't make them like you, but you don't have to let them bully you."

"That's okay," she said with a forced smile.

Mika grimaced, and lunged towards Yuna with her fist. "Why are you smiling? You Hoga trash!"

Shikadai had already formed the hand signs for his jutsu before he even realized what he was doing and his shadow immediately elongated towards the purple haired woman, reaching her feet and fusing with her own shadow, stopping her dead in her tracks.

It didn't take Mika long to realize what had happened, especially when she glanced down upon being paralyzed to discover a second shadow had melded with her own.

"Don't interfere," she hissed angrily. "She asked for this. If you mess with me, I'll take you down too."

"You're the one messing with others," Shikadai said. "If you don't want to attract attention, don't do stupid stuff. Your way of life is so uncool."

Taro stepped forward. "Enough already, Mika. Beating her up won't replace what you've lost. You should know that." He said then turned his attention back to Shikadai. "Please excuse my sister. She can be a bit...heedless when it comes to the Hoga girl."

"Yuna," Boruto frowned. "her name is Yuna."

Taro's eyes flickered to Boruto, then back to Shikadai. "Yuna," he repeated. "Now please, if you could release your hold on my sister, we'll be on our way."

Shikadai paused a moment before releasing his jutsu.

"Hmph!" Mika snorted, and with a flip of her hair, she turned on her heel, stomping toward the door. Taro sighed and, without a word, followed her out. She gazed after them, but Sarada distracted her.

"Why do you let her walk all over you like that?"

"Mika never used to be like that," She shook her head sadly, and then smiled. "Believe it or not, we were once really close, inseparable really." She grabbed a few napkins out of the dispenser in the middle of the table and attempted to clean the mess from her hair.

"What happened?" Denki asked, curious, glancing at her.

Yuna paused. "Long story short, I was the one who was responsible for Mika losing her left eye."

Everyone waited in silence for her to continue.

"It was an accident, but unfortunately she and the rest of the Katayama clan never saw it that way," she continued quietly. "Mika had always been such a skilled fighter; I looked up to her. Every time we came down to visit, our fathers would hold this sparring session. She managed to get the upper hand and I sort of freaked out, releasing a bunch of carbon spikes and hitting her in the process."

Yuna grinned her trademark grin and rose. "But that was all in the past. No sense dwelling on it, am I right? What's done is done. Nothing I can do will ever change that."

"Yuna..." Sarada murmured, her voice brimming with sincerity.

"I'm sorry you all had to witness my crazy family," she laughed. "But I should really head out. I need to clean this mess from out of my hair."

Boruto rose as she started to leave.

"Are you okay?" Boruto murmured. Taking off his jacket, he draped it over her shoulders as soon as they were outside.

"Okay?"

"After what happened at the Hokage's office? After what happened with your cousin back there?" he added, his voice quiet and earnest.

She gazed into dark, serious, eyes. Am I okay?

"Yes," she whispered.

His arms tightened around her, and she felt safe, cherished, and loved all at once. It was blissful. Closing her eyes, she enjoyed the feel of being in his arms. She loved this man. She loved his intoxicating scent, his strength-her Boruto.

~MINE TO TAKE~

Yuna wrung the excess water from her hair. After leaving Thunder Burger, Boruto and Yuna decided to head down to the lake where he first taught her how to fish.

The air was perfectly warm with the breeze blowing over them. The waves crashed gently onto the shore. This was only her second time here, but even so, she had a really hard time worrying about anything. Something about the hypnotic and soothing motion of the waves and the waterfall washed away the noise and the stress that had taken up residence in her mind. Even now, with everything she was dealing with, she felt a rare sense of peace.

She wanted to hold onto that for as long as she could. She made a silent mental note to get out here more. The long journey would be worth it.

"Let's go in."

Yuna laughed. "Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how cold it is in there?"

"I know exactly how cold it is. I've been swimming up here all my life. Come on, don't wimp out on me." His lips curled up into a mischievous smile.

"No, thanks. I'll stick with hot springs and warmer seas."

Boruto stripped off his clothes until he was half naked in his boxers. His skin was pale but taunt, stretched over sinewy muscles that flexed with every movement. He was beautiful, sculpted and defined, tempting her brain to conjure images of what the rest of his anatomy looked like.

Before she could get lost in her own thoughts again, Boruto hoisted her up and over his shoulder. The sand traveled below them too quickly as he carried her to the water.

"No, Boruto. Let me go!" Yuna screamed, trying to be legitimately angry, but she laughed as he waded in. She rotated her shrieks with uncontrollable laughter, kicking and trying to wriggle free from his grasp. He was past his waist now and she was really starting to worry. He wouldn't really throw her in, would he?

"Boruto, stop, don't you dare! Put me down!"

"Whatever you say." With that, he tossed her in, giving her just enough air so that she crashed loudly into the water. Yuna sucked in a quick breath. The cold river water rushed around her, shocking her senses. She let herself sink until she nearly touched the sandy bottom. The buoyancy of her body and the undulation of the river brought her back to the surface a moment later.

She filled her lungs with another breath as Boruto swam away. She smiled and swam after him as fast as her arms and legs would take her. He was going to get it now. He turned just in time for her to catch him. She leveraged herself on his shoulders and tried to push him down into the water with all her strength. The effort was pointless. Humoring her, he feigned the dunk. He disappeared under the water.

Yuna stood there and waited. She tried to follow his path but lost him, feeling anxious and oddly giddy. The moment lasted long enough that she started to worry a little. She scanned the waters around her. Then his arms banded around her thighs and lifted her out of the water. She screamed again and giggled. He loosened his hold, and she slid down his body, slowly and, damn it, suggestively. There was nothing between them but the thin cotton of her clothes—leaving little to the imagination.

Her smile slipped at the sensation. Her heart ratcheted up, her body coming alive in a familiar way. The water didn't seem so cold anymore. The waves lapped against their skin as he held her firmly. The bright blue of his eyes darkened slightly as his gaze dropped to her mouth. She was panting softly. Definitely from the swimming and the shock of being thrown in the water, she assured herself. Except she couldn't catch her breath now, and the hand that wasn't holding her close to him slid down her thigh, catching her at the knee to hook her around his waist. Her hands were frozen on his shoulders. She was afraid to move. He positioned her other leg so she was completely wrapped around him, her lips inches from his.

"God, you're beautiful," he whispered. He brushed his fingertips along her cheekbone and down her jaw. "How'd I get so lucky finding you?"

In that moment she felt like they had been together and known each other far longer than they had. Inch by inch, he caressed her, claiming every expanse of bare skin with a quiet tenderness, healing her with his hands and lips. The pain and the numbness gave way to relief, and then, to a familiar warmth that simmered below the surface.

"I love you," she whispered. She needed him to know, after everything they'd been through.

He pulled away a fraction, his expression almost pained, as if those three little words cut him to the core.

His lips met hers. Tentative at first, then more sure. She explored the depths of his mouth, tangling her tongue with his, ravenous for him. He met her with equal intensity, backing her up gently to the bedrock. A soft cry escaped her lips at the sudden contact and the fervency of his movements.

The tightness in Boruto's gut had crept into his loins, threatening to manifest physical changes over his body if he relinquished control. The creamy skin of her thighs felt so good against his calloused hands and the skirt had ridden up a little higher, allowing more access to her clothed body.

He could hear her breath coming a little harsher now, and knew she was affected by his touches. However, she hadn't uttered a word of disapproval and had made no move to stop him, and he wondered if it was a silent invitation.

His fingers slid slowly up and down her thighs, the movement slower and more sensual. Every slide of his hands brought him a little closer inward until his hands were rubbing along her inner thighs, fingertips brushing dangerously high under the skirt.

Yuna's heart was hammering, her blood rushing in her ears. The heat in her stomach had seeped into the place between her thighs that Boruto came closer and closer to touching. Was he trying to seduce her? It was pretty obvious this wasn't just a swim anymore, although she couldn't bring herself to be mad at him for it, not when every brush of his fingers sent sparks down her spine and made her body feel hot and achy.

If she asked him to stop, she was sure he would comply, but deep down, she was curious to see just how far he would go, and this sort of attention from him made her feel desired. The way he was touching her was clearly for her pleasure and not for his, and it sent warm flutters to her chest as well as in between her thighs.

She was practically panting now, and still not a word to him, good or bad. With new courage, Boruto let his hands slide high, disappearing under the skirt completely to trace the creases where her legs met her torso, and then a little further in for his fingers to slip into her fishnet shorts and into her panties before running over the soft flesh of her outer lips.

Yuna sucked in her breath sharply as his fingers ghosted around her nearly hairless sex. A steady throb started between her legs and she was tempted to tell him to hurry up and do whatever it was he was going to do, but that would break the spell between them, and she didn't want this to be over, but when his thumbs spread her apart ever so gently, she couldn't help a soft moan.

That little sound, that sweet sound of pleasure that he had imagined for so long, did him in.

His fingers had grown bold, spurred on by her ragged breathing, he let a single digit trace her slit, bottom to top, his nail grazing her clit as it passed and making her body tremble against him.

"B-Boruto?" she whimpered, hips shifting slightly as he repeated the gesture.

"Shh," he hushed against her neck softly before pressing a kiss to her nape. If she was about to stop him, he didn't want to hear it because he had come too far now. He had to hear her moan for him, uninhibited and passionate. He had to feel her slickness against his fingers as he explored her most intimate place.

His finger came back to the place that had proved most sensitive, and he let his calloused fingertip brush the swollen bud softly.

Her body jolted as if a current had passed through it and she cried out softly. He let his digit dance around her pearl teasingly, stroking and rubbing everywhere but where he knew she needed it, her sex becoming hotter and wetter all the while.

She was shuddering against him now, her breathing irregular and broken and she finally turned her head to the side, gracing him with a view of her profile. She was biting her lip against the sensations while she squeezed her eyes shut and Boruto found the look to be so sexy that he twitched inside his boxers, having lost the fight against his own body the second he dipped his fingers in her wetness.

"Yuna," he breathed huskily, letting his finger flick over her clit softly and feeling his ego swell as she moaned low in the back of her throat. "Do you like what I'm doing?"

Her eye cracked open, a hazy slit of teal beneath dark lashes.

"Yes," she whispered, so soft that he wasn't sure he had heard it.

"What was that?" he rasped, lips brushing over the shell of her ear as his finger glided over her sensitive button once more.

"Y-yes," she panted, shuddering as he played with her pearl.

He let his lips press to her neck, her shoulders, her cheek as his skilled fingers administered a sort of micro massage that left her moaning and trembling deliciously, rubbing and pressing and pinching her clit with varying degrees of pressure and speed. He was throbbing in his boxers, painfully hard and hot, his heart pounding in time to the pulse he felt in her clit. She was squirming against him now, not violently, but enough to make him press his body further onto hers to keep her still.

"Yuna," he whispered again, lips tracing her jaw as his fingers abandoned her pulsating clit to trace her quivering entrance. "You're so wet, so hot. Do you want me inside?"

His ambiguous question was hard to focus on. Did he want what inside her? His fingers? His manhood? Yuna realized that she didn't really care what part he was referring to. He had teased her mercilessly, dancing around her greatest need until she felt so empty that she would do anything to be filled and she wanted relief now.

"Yes," she whimpered, her teal gaze meeting his as his nose nuzzled her cheek.

He didn't nod or utter a word saying he had heard her, but the depths of his blue eyes seemed to grow a little less lucid before he brought his face so close that it was out of focus. She stiffened momentarily as he pressed his lips to the corner of her mouth. She would have turned her head to meet him but her position didn't give her much room to maneuver. It all become inconsequential anyway when his middle finger finally stopped fluttering around her opening and dipped inside gently, sinking in slowly to the first knuckle.

Her body shuddered violently as she cried out, eyes closing in rapture as Boruto groaned against her cheek. She was so wet, so damn tight, and absolutely blazing inside like she burned with liquid fire.

He withdrew and pushed in again, this time all the way to the third knuckle, encasing his entire finger in paradise, and groaned again as he felt her clench around him as she whispered his name in broken gasps.

Every nerve was on fire and she was fisting her hands in his hair in a white knuckled grip. Scenes in Icha Icha had described this process, but it was only a precursory activity, foreplay to warm up the woman for the main event. The way her head was spinning and her body practically singing, Yuna wondered if anything could possibly feel any better than this.

And then Boruto curled his finger inside her, massaging her now from the inside, and a blazing wave of raw pleasure passed through her, momentarily blotting out everything else except the feel of him inside her, and when it began to ebb away, her thoughts returned in a jumble, images of her father back at the house and conversations she hadn't remembered having, of the diamond and her punishment for pawning off said diamond. Her normally quick mind was clouded and slow, a fact not helped by the feel of Boruto's finger flexing inside her again but she soon pieced the info together and when she had the answer, she let out a panicked curse.

"Shit! My clone!"

The Jōgan user stilled his finger inside her, lifting his lips from her neck. "Your what?"

"My clone, the one that was back at the house so nobody would know I was missing. I lost my hold on it and she disappeared. I have to get back. I have to go now!"

She frantically pushed away from him, his finger slipping free of her sex as she did so, and stepped clumsily out of the water, the pull of the tide nearly knocking her over as she tried moving in the opposite direction.

The surge of memories into her head meant her clone had ceased to be and all the information it had acquired was sent back to her. Unfortunately, it seemed her clone wasn't alone in the living room at the time of its disappearance.

"I...um...I'll see you tomorrow," she said awkwardly before fleeing back toward the village, leaving Boruto alone in the water.

Lust had dulled his senses and he was only now piecing together what had happened. He was never this slow, even mid-coitus and he wondered what the hell kind of spell she had managed to cast on him. Now she was gone, so abruptly that her essence still covered the finger that had been deep inside her only a minute ago and he was sporting a hard on that no cold shower, no matter how long, would rectify.

~MINE TO TAKE~

Yuna's father stood abruptly from the couch when she arrived. His frown deepened when he saw her.

"A shadow clone?" He asked, incredulously. "Where were you?"

She ignored him and marched upstairs toward the bathroom.

"Yuna," he called after her, "answer me." She heard his footsteps behind her as she walked into the bathroom. Quickly, she locked the door.

"Yuna!" Her father pounded on the door. The door rattled. "Yuna, open the door."

"Go away!"

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Suit yourself."

"Yuna, please."

Grabbing the bottle of water sitting on the sink, she began brushing her teeth. Gazing at her reflection in the mirror, she was pale, too pale. She rinsed out her mouth.

Yuna unlocked the door and open it to find her father leaning against the wall opposite, his hands behind his back. His expression was wary, that of a hunted predator. She strode past him and into her room, slamming the door, obviously upset.

Switching on her bedside lamp, Yuna unstrapped the kunai holster around her thigh and tossed it to the floor. Next came the fishnet arm and leg bands, and then her skirt. As she stripped, she moved toward the closet, leaving a trail of clothing in her wake.

She pulled a long white t-shirt from the closet and kicked the clothing on the floor into some semblance of a pile. She unbuttoned and shrugged out of her teal top and peeled away her fishnet shorts, adding them to the growing heap of garments.

She slipped into her t-shirt and climbed into bed. Taking her iPod from her nightstand, she plugged her headphones in. She choose a song haphazardly and pressed "repeat" so it would play over and over again before switching the bedside lamp off.

As she rolled over, she couldn't help but recall her father's angry words.

You had one thing, one thing to remember.

I don't believe it.

How could you be so stupid?

I thought we had agreed on this.

She rolled onto her back restlessly and willed herself to stop staring at the ceiling and instead shut her eyes. Gradually her breathing slowed, as did her racing thoughts and finally, Yuna was asleep.

~MINE TO TAKE~

Watching Yuna always got his blood pumping. He didn't know what it was about the woman, but she drove him crazy, in body and mind. It's like his soul recognized her as it's other half and was fighting desperately to get to her. It sounded corny as shit, but there was something about her that called to him. It had from the second he laid eyes on her. He knew right away that he would have her. It wasn't often that he didn't get what he wanted, and he didn't plan to start now, especially with Yuna. He never intended to take this long to make his intentions known. It was only meant to last until he was in a place where he could pursue her. But when that finally happened, he was already ensnared. Watching her became his addiction. The thrill was overwhelming, and he had no intention of stopping. Yuna was his anyway, so he didn't see how it was a problem.

He stood outside her window for another fifteen minutes, contemplating as to how much longer he could restrain himself from touching her. She walked on bare feet to her bed, and he moved to the other side of the window to keep her in view. Holding his breath, he readied his body for the sight he knew was coming. Just as predicted, with her back once again to him, she began to undress. Seeing her smooth, plump ass, he imagined himself squeezing it in his hands as he held her up against a wall and pounded into her. The thought had his cock testing the strength of his slacks.

She crawled beneath the sheets and comforter. He loved that she slept only in a plain white T-shirt. It was hot as fuck, and he'd never have to worry about her panties getting in the way when he wanted to sink into her pussy. And he knew it would be something that would happen numerous times throughout the night. He could never get enough of her, but it'd be fun as hell trying, and very satisfying, he's sure.

She fiddled with her music player for a few seconds before she placed it down beside her and turned the lamp off. The room darkened, except for the small night light she had plugged in beside the bedroom door.

He gave her forty-five minutes, and when he hadn't seen her shadowed form move for a while, he pulled his key ring from his pocket and walked to the back door. Soundlessly, he unlocked it and walk through it and into the kitchen before closing it behind him. The room was lit by the light above the stove, showing everything in its place.

An uncontrollable need to see her drove him forward up the stairs and down the hallway that lead to her room. He passed by the half bath, spare bedroom and linen closet before stopping in front of her door.

Locked.

He focused chakra to his fingers and placed them over the keyhole. Probing with his body's energy, he was able to reach deep within the mechanism and unlock it. He fisted his hands before he pushed it open. This shit was pure torture; seeing her and not being able to touch her really tested his restraint.

Once he had himself reasonably under control, he stepped over the threshold and his eyes immediately zero in on her. He kept them there as he walked slowly to the side of the bed she's on. She was lying mostly on her stomach with the sheet down to her waist, exposing her lower back, and one of her bent legs.

His eyes roam up her back and over her shoulders until they land on her face. Even in the darkness, he could see she looked relaxed in her sleep. Her thick lashes rest against her cheeks, hiding her beautiful teal eyes from him. Something pulled at his heart at her content look.

He barely suppressed the urge to crawl into bed with her. Soon, he told himself. Soon he'll allow himself the freedom of actively and openly pursuing her. His need for her was growing, and as much as he enjoyed watching her in the background, he knew he wouldn't be able to keep things like this much longer.

Ataru got down on his knees beside the bed and took in her features up close. Her thick, dark lashes rest against her cheeks. Her mouth was open slightly, and he could hear her breathing. He leaned closer and smelled the minty freshness of her toothpaste. Her hair was still up in a band, but a small portion has fallen on her cheek. Knowing he shouldn't, but unable to stop himself, he tentatively reach out and brushed it away. She released a small sigh, and he stilled as she adjusted her position. Seconds later, he released a quiet breath when she rolled more to her side, and her shirt gaped a little, revealing the swell of her breasts. He reached up and released a couple buttons on his jacket, making his rapid breaths come easier.

Making sure her eyes are still closed, his moved back to the plump mounds in front of him. Before he realized what he was doing, his hand palmed his dick. It was hard as steel and aching like a bitch in his pants. He was tempted to take it out and really give it a rub, but he nixed the idea. He was already taking a risk by being in here, but it was something he couldn't control. It was not something he wanted to control. Being in her vicinity felt too good and right.

He sat there for a good hour, just watching her sleep, before he forced his legs to stand. He didn't want to leave her. Every time he did it got harder and harder. His need grew every day. He was not under the illusion that it'll be easy. He had no doubt she'll put up a big fight once she found out what all he's done. He knew he'd gone too far with his obsession and it would freak her out in the beginning, but in the end, she'll be his. He had every confidence she would be. Once she realized that he was the only man for her, that he was the only man that could give her what she needed and wanted— not just materialistically, but emotionally—she'll see reason. It's cliché as shit and it may make him sound like a pussy, but he was the man that would love her the hardest and made it his mission in life to keep her happy.

With one last glance at Yuna's face, he reluctantly left her behind. Knowing he'll see her tomorrow made it easier, but not by much.

He pulled Yuna's door closed behind him, just the way it was, and slowly made his way back down her hallway. His chest hurts with every step he took away from her. It's ridiculous to feel this way.

He loved all the excitement of creeping around, watching her, obsessing over her, but the most important reason he hadn't openly pursued Yuna yet was because of the anger he knew she'd feel toward him once she found out the lengths he'd gone to to invade her privacy for his own selfish reasons. He wasn't ready for her anger, her hate, or even worse, her fear.

He planned to have one hell of a fight on his hands, but it would be worth it, and no matter what it took, he would have her where he wanted her.

~MINE TO TAKE~

Coming at last to the floor on which the Hokage's office was located, Boruto made his way down the hallway to the door his father was behind. Lifting his hand, he rapped lightly on the door with his knuckles, not wanting to barge in if his father was in the middle of something important.

"Come in." a strong, male voice called and the Chūnin immediately obeyed.

"Boruto, what brings you here?" His father asked from behind a large wood desk, lifting his blue colored eyes from the numerous documents spread out before him.

Taking a deep breath, he said, "I have a request."

A/N: Reviews? Pretty please?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

25.3K 870 45
Long time ago , during Edo period in Japan, the age of warriors, many great clans used to rule and fight for more power, Later some of the clans join...
4.6K 96 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...
730 9 7
Naruto was bullied and neglected by his own family, and mistreated by his twin brother leading Naruto to be forced out on the streets. One day Naruto...
22.8K 862 49
You will possibly have to read the five last chapters of Iruka's Life to understand a bit of what's happening at the start. -‐‐----- "I think we...