mr. daddy┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻baby chan wants a daddy╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ forty five ⌟
⌜ forty six ⌟
⌜ forty seven ⌟
⌜ forty eight ⌟
⌜ forty nine ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ thirty three ⌟

44.9K 2.9K 3.1K
By chogiwanese

curse johnny and ten.❞ the cute looking male stood behind the reception desk, being forced to interact and be of service to the people coming in and out of the building. ❝why can't i be pregnant and take a leave for months just like ten?

jungwoo is supposed to be at the security room, watching drama to different kinds of room. call him creepy but it's his form of entertainment. his favorite drama of all time is inside the ceo's office where in the tea starts once the secretary goes inside. but now he has to be transferred and replace johnny behind the counter just because his future-to-be husband is pregnant and he needs to take over him inside that specific department where his husband is working. that actually isn't a problem if only there's no one replacing jungwoo to be at the security room but mark had to be an asshole for him and find a new worker to replace jungwoo and assigned that new worker to be at the security room.

be careful of what you say.

jungwoo looked up from his desk and immediately groaned upon seeing a familiar face. ❝what are you doing here lucas?

the superior from another company placed a hand on his chest, looking so offended. ❝that's quite disrespectful of you.

oh right, they are at their workplace and not at that beach house where a lot had happened. jungwoo managed to force out a smile and composed himself from punching this giant that's surely enjoying the moment. ❝may i help you mr. wong?

oh, you sure can be of help.❞ the man leaned forward with that annoying smirk on his face, leaning so close to jungwoo just for the male to be the only one to hear what he is going yo be saying. ❝i have a big problem down there and— ouch!

sometimes i wonder,❞ jungwoo sighed and pushed the man away after hitting him on his head. ❝how did a man like you become a ceo?

the people around them, may they be just a passers by or working along with jungwoo behind the desk, were interested to watch the interaction between the ceo from another company and this ordinary worker. they were shocked to see how violent jungwoo had become to the ceo, to someone that has a high rank in the company.

clicking his tongue, lucas then pouted at the male and decided to drop the jokes aside. he didn't want to get hit again. but surely, he won't go easy later with this male right in front of him. ❝mark called me and asked me to come over.

what are you waiting for, go to his office.❞ jungwoo said as he looked away from lucas and started to avoid him, really standing out in the man's eyes.

usually, people would be craving for his attention and would treat him ever so dearly with full of love and affection. yet, jungwoo right here, just had to be so violent and not mention they rude way he speaks to someone who has a high rank than him. even with that undesirable attitude, lucas' heart is beating so fast and he somehow is attracted to the male because of that. oh how much he had missed the feeling of falling in love.

are you not going to guide me?❞ lucas gasped, ❝what if i get lost? should i blame you then?

look, you're not a kid anymore—

lucas taking out his phone caught jungwoo's attention. ❝i should complain to your boss, the staffs here are so rude.

if only jungwoo's the only one that will get in trouble with this but no, they all work as one here which is why jungwoo has to be careful. one mistake of the other turns to everyone's mistake. and jungwoo will surely get scolded by his fellow workmates here if he gets them in trouble.

he then quickly walked around the counter and wrapped his armon lucas', giving him one sweet smile. ❝let's go sir, mr. lee must be waiting for you.

smiling in victory, lucas tucked his phone inside his pocket as he enjoyed jungwoo escorting him. ❝by the way,

just when they were about to get inside the lift, a baby's voice echoed around ever corner of the place and turning back, jungwoo saw a familiar figure running towards them with a wide smile on his face. that made jungwoo smile and he didn't even bother holding back that smile.

i want you to take care of jeffrey while i hit some sense into mark.

for once, jungwoo loved what he was being told. ❝will do.

🍼

what am i going to do?❞ mark clutched his head as his hands were messing up his already messed up hair.

he looked disheveled even with his suit and tie, he had dark circles under his eyes, his desk was a mess with papers everywhere and even some on the ground, and not to mention his office whom he turned upside down. he looked stressed which worried lucas very much. they may have a big fight and lucas may have the urge to kill mark back then (he admits to it) but he is still his bestfriend and he can't help but just worry about the male.

you look like you're about to blow up any moment from now.

i can't sleep last night thinking of possible things to happen!❞ mark shouted, making lucas flinch.

the giant then placed his index finger on his lips and tried to hush the male down. ❝isn't donghyuck here? his office is just a few steps away from yours, he'll hear you.

he's out buying food with chan.❞ mark rubbed his temples. ❝lucas what should i do?

what happened?

mark was so caught up with the situation that he didn't even realize that he hasn't explained to lucas yet. ❝you know chan is my child right?

and i'm guessing i'm the only one who knows.

shaking his head, mark went to sit back down to his swivel chair and tried to compose himself. ❝dad has already found out.

great!❞ lucas was somehow happy that he's not the only one that had found out but judging by mark's face, he guessed that it didn't end quite well. ❝he didn't accept you?

it's not that.❞ mark ran a hand through his hair, ❝he made donghyuck suffer for a few days to see if he was worth it being chan's mother.

what?

donghyuck did well actually, making dad accept him.❞ mark explained as he stood back up again and started to walk back and forth.

lucas' eyes was hurting seeing the man move so much. making his way to the sofa, he flopped himself and comfortably laid down. ❝then what are you stressed about?

two days ago, we were out.❞ the stressed male became more stressed upon recalling what had happened that day. ❝donghyuck was so desperate to know chan and just want to adopt him.

he is adopting chan?❞ lucas squinted his eyes, trying to process everything to his brain. ❝but he can't do that if at least one of the parents are stable and is still willing to have the baby.❞ but then, he actually isn't sure of what he is saying as he has small knowledge about this situation and also isn't sure if mark is willing to take care of the baby. ❝are you even willing to—

i am!❞ mark crouched down the ground, scaring lucas for a moment thinking that the man passesd out. ❝they are out to get the papers and see if he is allowed to adopt chan, and i'm too much of a pussy to go with them.

haven't you told donghyuck already about this?❞ the poor ceo looked up to the other with his eyes, making lucas breathed out a sigh. ❝you stupid piece of shit.

i was about to! trust me, i was.❞ he said before standing up and just making random hand gestures. ❝but he started to talk bad about the father which he had read on chan's information sheet.❞ remembering his insulting words, and curses coming out from his mouth made mark shiver from his place. ❝he said he will hate the father for life and will choke him to death once he finds out who it was.

maybe he is just joking?

mark groaned as he went back to his desk and sat down, pushing the papers aside. not really caring as of the moment if it gets mixed with the others. ❝i wish he was.

come on,❞ to be actually honest, lucas has nothing to say anymore. he wanted to be inspirational but his brain cells decided to back out just like every other life changing situations. ❝are you crying?

what?❞ mark blinked, feeling the tears falling from his eyes just now. ❝oh, i am.

lucas immediately stood up from the sofa and went to his bestfriend. no, he's not wiping the tears using his thumb. he actually slapped the male, not that hard but he did. ❝man up! you should stay strong in situation like this.

i'm sorry,❞ the male sobbed, raising his hands up and wiping his tears using the sleeves of his suit. ❝i just don't want to lose both of them.

lucas had already guessed that mark has feelings for donghyuck but hearing it come out from mark's mouth feels so different that it shocked him making it look like he clearly had no idea about this. he was not shocked about mark not wanting to lose the baby, he was shocked when he also didn't want to lose the tanned male. ❝you don't want to lose donghyuck?

even with those tears falling down, mark managed to smile. ❝i love him. i love donghyuck so fucking much.

papa?❞ the baby licked his ice cream while his attention was at the plastic bag his papa is holding. ❝what that?

it's a surprise for your mister daddy.❞ donghyuck, carrying chan, went out of the lift and stepped foot of the floor where a specific department is at. ❝i'm going to leave you with your uncles, is that alright with you?

where will papa go?❞ the baby was placed down and held hands with his papa who's guiding him to where the office are off to is located.

raising the plastic bag and also the envelope he is holding, he smiled as he crouched down and ruffled the baby's soft hair, earning a giggle from the baby. ❝mister daddy and papa will talk.

actually, donghyuck has not opened the envelope yet. he wanted to see the results of him adopting chan together with mark. if he was allowed to adopt the baby or not. he didn't know why but he felt like making mark be part of this family. he just loves the older this much. being with him these past few months and chan with them, he felt what it is like to have a family. two parents and a baby.

papa surprise mister daddy?❞ the baby then cheered, ❝and then mister daddy will go boom! he will do the shock!

nodding his head while giggling at what the baby just said, donghyuck opened the door for the baby, ❝papa will surprise mister daddy.

he watched the baby, his future baby, go inside the office, earning some greetings from his older friends inside and smiled back before leaving to go up to the superior's office. he silently waited inside the lift for him to arrive at the top floor and while waiting he went to check the plastic bag only to realize how stupidly funny his gift is.

among all, it has to be a watermelon.❞ he snorted. but even though he found he funny, he knows mark is going to like his gift.

after a few minutes being inside the lift, donghyuck went out and could feel his heart stop beating. the ceo's office was just at the end of the hallways and his feet won't move. he was scared somehow, not knowing the reason why. every step he would take, he felt the world getting slower and slower. it's probably because he too doesn't know the result if he's allowed to adopt the child and here he is wanting for mark to also get to see the results.

donghyuck paused for a moment, being only steps away from the ceo's office, and took a deep breath. he tried to calm himself down before he continued to walk towards the office with his heart now beating faster and faster like running a marathon.

i can do this..❞ he raised his fist and was about to knock on the door but was stopped when he heard a shout inside the office, catching him off guard.

"chan is my son and i'm going to take responsibility!"

donghyuck widened his eyes, but then shrugged it off thinking that it's just nothing. maybe it's just mark talking about adopting the baby together with him and they'll take care of chan together? well, the thought of it made donghyuck blush. but then heard another shout that shocked him. he froze from his place as he gripped on the envelope he is holding very tight.

"i'm going to raise him like the father i am!"

like the father he is? he is chan's father?

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 3.4K 22
In which Park Jisung teaches his bestfriend, Zhong Chenle how to dance perfectly. [ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ]
930K 65.2K 43
╻the two of them wants to start again╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred percent FICTI...
8.9K 481 64
❝𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝. 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝...
314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc