My beautiful wolf (a Larry st...

By larry_love22

Harry Styles is the king of the Vampires and Werewolves and the most powerful creature in this World. Louis i... More

My beautiful wolf (a Larry stylinson story)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9 (part 1)
Chapter 9 (part 2)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (!!!!!SMUT!!!!!)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Pack members, werewolves & dynamics
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Hi! I'm back!
New story

Chapter 14

8.6K 251 83
By larry_love22

That night Louis and Harry made love, for the first time in Harry's bed. Well, now their bed. And it felt just like the first time - absolutely perfect.

Harry moved all of Louis' stuff to the castle as soon as he was certain the decision was ideal. Louis didn't own much. He didn't have a lot of clothes: three pairs of jeans, two pairs of sweatpants, a few shirts, and his sufficient supply of panties and bras - maybe he has quite a few one of those, but Harry still thinks Louis needs more - did it for him.

Harry decided that they will go shopping soon but then he remembered he could get all the clothes he wanted for his love without actually going shopping, so yeah, he did that instead. He got an entire closet full of clothes for Louis. The dressing room may have a secret room behind one of the brown cabinets that was full of sexy lingerie, costumes lingerie, corsets, swimwear and everything that the lovely couple would ever desire to indulge their fantasies, but that's a total other story.

He also gave Louis a tour of the magnificent castle, and to say Louis was amazed (not sure if it was in a good or bad sense but still) was an understatement. Louis didn't understand how Harry managed to never get lost in here because it was beyond huge with several tunnels, passages and rooms that were dungeon-like and dusty with age. It all pretty much scared the living daylight out of young Louis.

The whole castle was dark and Louis sometimes felt like he now lives in a horrow film. It screamed Harry too. Probably the basement was the worst. Really, how in the hell could the castle have four storeys underground alone? Wasn't it big enough already? A hundred bedrooms, seventy some-odd bathrooms, past ten finely equipped kitchens, four indoor pools - which was unneccessary - with Jacuzzis, theatre or cinema rooms, a ballroom, study offices, conference rooms, outdoor pools, a massive garden, not to mention his penthouse-like tower at which only him and Louis have access to.

Oh but apparently for Harry, it wasn't, he told Louis, "Babe, we need a lot of space. Soon enough, the castle will be full of our beautiful pups."

Maybe it made sense now, and Louis was a little scared - maybe terrified - of thinking about being pregnant. He really was scared of not being a good enough father (well mother actually) to his and Harry's pups, but he will just have to wait and see.

When Harry gave him a tour, he was shocked to see that the first three storeys were actually just parking lots, housing all of the most expensive cars out there, even limos! Louis really thought I was going to faint when he saw them.

Mercedes-Benz, Saleen, Ferrari Enzo, Hennessey, Maybach Landaulet, Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera, Aston Martin, Koenigsegg CCXR, Lamborghini Sesto Elemento, Bugatti Veyron, and then the SUVs. Harry absolutely loves his SUV's more than the other cars.

As he said, "Loubear, those SUVs are my favourites, especially the large ones. They are perfect for us, because we will need spacious cars when we have a thousand puppy and kitten-vamps. Don't you think so too?"

And yeah, Louis thinks so too, they will need spacious cars.

Harry was so excited to be presenting his cars and lovely SUVs: Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes-Benz, BMW X6, 2014 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, 2015 Cadillac Escalade ESV. Louis just heard a stream of rambling in the forms of labelling terms because he was faced with far too much that day. Each and every vehicle was carefully cared for, washed and taken pride of. Louis was far too excited not because Hell, he never once imagined he'd be in such a close vicinity to such gorgeous automobiles. He felt mind-blown by what Harry possessed, each and every aspect was surreal.

Harry was the epitome of beauty. Everything he laid a finger on was refined perfection.

At first Louis was shy though, he didn't know if he would be allowed to touch any of what lay before him.

But Harry told him, "Go on babe, touch them. All you see here is yours too."

He did. He reached out and gently ran his palm across the hood of the Jeep. It was a sleek black, a creature of agility and strength.

"Lou?" Harry wound his arms around Louis' small waist and kissed the skin where his hair met his nape.

"Hmm?"

"You know I love you?"

"I do." Louis giggles when Harry swings him around once before putting him back down.

"Don't you love me?" Harry whispers, pouting childishly at Louis.

"I love you more than you love me."

"Lies!" Harry declares, spinning him around and hoisting him up onto the car's bonnet. "My love is as strong as these."

He flexes his bicep once, twice then a third time for Louis to fake-swoon over. He does laugh softly, music to Harry's pale ears and makes him grin cheekily. Louis wraps his arms around Harry's shoulders in a brief hug.

"I know." Louis speaks against his shirt. "I really love you, Harry."

So that's how they spend the rest of the day, with Harry showing Louis all the in's and out's of his precious cars, every intricate detail. They would get inside and Harry would show him everything, he would tell him how the SUV's are perfect for their pups. How it will suit them so well as a family.

"Can you imagine it Lou? Travelling with them. I can't wait to have pups with you, you'd be the best mommy ever, the most gorgeous too. I bet they would be just as beautiful as you are, our little pups and kitten-vamps." He had Louis in his lap, nuzzling his neck. "And I will try my hardest to be best dad and mate for you and them, I promise."

And with that they made love on the back of Harry's favourite SUV: a black 2014 Land Rover Range Rover. It was a little modified, now having 8 seats with the back ones which can turn into a kind of bed. Harry held Louis close the entire time, thrusting in and out of him with athletic grace. Louis fell asleep in Harry's arms, Harry carried him up to their bedroom.

The following weeks went by for Louis - just like that - between Harry, school, Harry, homework, Harry, love making with Harry. Louis didn't have much time left for himself, and he's never ever felt more complete and content. He loves Harry with all his heart and he's so glad he has him as his mate, soul-mate and lover.

One day, Louis got curious about what's behind the black wooden set of double-doors that prevented anyone from accessing the left tower of Harry's fortress. That tower is the only portion that Harry hadn't showed him, and the last storey underground too.

It's not like Harry forbade him from ever going inside. No, he only said that Louis would get to see it one day. The day he was ready. That puzzled Louis and just made him deafeningly curious. Let's face it, the famous cat sayings were far from lies.

He knew Harry was in there, because Louis had just returned from school and Harry had to be there if nowhere else in the castle. Harry only stayed for the first few lessons before disappearing under the excuse that he was ill and feeling sick. That was crap and Louis knew it because Harry never got sick. Right?

Harry was an obsessively protective and had left two of his most trusted acquaintances to serve as bodyguards for Louis. He was still the King, and still had more than a few threats to his life. Louis was his mate, that put him at risk. They were disguised as regular students and made sure not to directly intervene unless he was in danger or something close to that. Louis wanted to go with Harry to take care of his sick mate, but of course Harry wouldn't allow Louis to drop out of school for him.

When Louis got home he asked the guards where his mate is and they didn't want to tell him, but Louis knows. He knows because he can feel his Alpha in there.

Finally, after he found the courage necessary, he opened the door that was staring him down. It was so dark and scary, but Louis didn't back out and leave like he should have. He stepped further inside and before he knew it the door had closed behind him with a loud thud, making Louis squeal. He tried to open the door again, panic rising within him but it was locked. He trembled a little, but then he remembered Harry was here, and Harry makes him feel safe so he decided to continue his search.

It was hard to move because of the darkness, and Louis was so afraid by now but he didn't know how to find his way back to the door. He decided to just walk around, hoping he will found a switch or a flashlight or anything for that matter to help out.

He found something, he almost tripped over on it, but he found something - stairs. He walked up the stairs. It was in a helix form, so he followed along till he felt something vibrating in his jeans making him almost fall over with shock.

'FUCK! I had my phone with me all along! How could I forget?' He switched the flashlight app on and turned it to the walls around him.

"My God!" He gasped. All the walls around him were actually black cabinets full of blood bags, all kinds of blood. Louis almost fainted at the sight, he really feels like he is in a horror movie now, for real.

He then walked up to the top of it all and when he got there he saw empty bags on the floor.

Well, they weren't empty initially. They still had blood dripping out of them, making a mess of pooling blood on the floor. Louis' own thoughts were interrupted by a noise, it was like a hiss and a'Hmmm' and it came from Louis' left.

He turned around with the phone in his hand. He didn't see anything besides the bags of blood, so he went closer. After fifteen or so steps he tripped over a blood bag and almost fell down, but he grabbed onto something.

He managed to calm himself down, he pointed the light of the phone at it and saw three coffins

"Oh. My. God." He internally screamed. Louis felt like he couldn't move, he felt like he didn't have any energy left in him. He was scared, cold and really, really tired.

He almost pissed himself when he heard the noise again and it was coming from the coffin in front of him. He decided to open it.

It's not like I can get out of here, so what if I die like this? So he did, he tried to move the lid, but it was too heavy for a little Omega like him.

His phone made a vibrating noise, signalling the battery is too low to keep the flashlight on so it shut down

Shit! That's just fucking awesome! How can I be so fucking lucky? Louis mentally yelled at himself.

He looked around to find something, anything. And he did, he found a window with black curtains. He walked over to it and opened the curtain by drawing the sheets apart. The only thing he could see was water drops on the glass and the wind blowing some tree branches outside.

I didn't realize that outside was a storm,he thought.

Louis made his way back to the coffin and tapped lightly at its lid "H-Hello...?" He stuttered.

The next moment the coffin lid abruptly lifted. Louis could only see black nothing and was really glad that whoever or whatever was inside didn't try to kill him yet.

He was about to speak when he heard a very loud thunder strike and he let out a high-pitched scream. He gripped the edge of the coffin, terrified of the oncoming storm until another boom sounded and he scrambled into it.

He clutched the warm chest for protection and safety before freezing.

It's Harry, Louis could feel it.

"Ummm...Hi?" Louis muffled from Harry's warm neck.

He lifte his head so he could look into Harry's eyes. He needed to see Harry, maybe to see if he's okay with Louis being in here, because he didn't actually ask permission.

As soon as they made eye contact, he felt better. Harry's gaze softening at the sight of him, a little smile on his lips.

"Hey, baby!" Harry happily greeted "I missed you! How was your day?" He moved his strong arms to be around Louis, cuddling him close and protectively.

Oh...you have no idea, Louis thought, remembering all the things that happened after he opened the fucking door.

He swears he felt (maybe still feels) like he was in a bloody horror movie "It was good...better now that I'm in your arms, my Alpha vampire. Love you so much, Hazza. Missed you so much..." Louis kissed his mate's lips.

"Awww. You're so sweet, my Omega baby!" Harry grabbed Louis' arse, squeezing it because he could.

"Harold! How dare you touch my precious bum?" He teased his Alpha, the storm long forgotten.

"Oh don't lie babe, you know you like it!" Harry kissed Louis' neck, over the bond mark.

"Stop it, Haz!" Louis moaned "Anyway, why didn't you tell me you sleep in a coffin? D-Don't you trust me?" He stuttered in between sobs.

Okay, he had no idea why he was crying but he just feel like it fit so he did. He does wonder what's wrong with him because he's having some strange reactions lately. To everything.

"What? Of course I trust you, love. I just...didn't want to scare you. Baby, why are you crying?!" Harry asks, worried about his mate's sudden change. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, babe. Please don't cry." Harry tried.

He hates it when his mate cries, especially when it's because of him.

"I'm-I'm fine. Don't worry. It's just that I've been having some mood swings lately and I think I'm catching a cold also...nothing to worry about." Louis said.

"Then let me make you some soup, okay?" Harry ignored his protest. "And maybe we could cuddle after?"

"Ummm....Ok." Louis yawned, cuddling up closer to Harry, enjoying his mate's warm naked body "'m sleepy."

"Then sleep. I'll take care of you, my love. Don't worry." Harry promised, pulling a blanket over them then kissing Louis forehead.

Almost a week after that, Louis still felt off. He didn't tell Harry because he didn't want to worry him, so he made an appointment at some beta doctor's - a female, of course. He knows Harry wouldn't like if he would go at a male doctor - practise.

Everything went well enough, the doctor ran some tests - blood tests and all the usual routines that spooked Louis. Then came an ultrasound. Louis was pregnant. Almost two months, to be exact. He's been carrying his Alpha's and his pups for seven odd weeks. He was shocked, to say the least. He cried his eyes, sobbed until the doctor ran out of tissues and offered him an unprofessional but friendly hug.

Louis saw the tiny dots on the screen. Yes, tiny dots. As a werewolf - Omega werewolf especially - Louis would naturally have more than one baby at a time. It all depended on the Alpha's genes, and it looks like Harry's genes were ideally very strong because Louis is pregnant with four babies. Though the doctor said that they cannot be sure if there are only four, or if there are monozygotic twins inside him. He also will have to stay in his wolf form after the fourth or fifth month till the end of the pregnancy.

After Louis left the doctor's office with photos of his little babies in his hand, he made his way to the castle. Home, where he could show Harry their unborn children. He was quite surprised to see that Harry was already gone to work, he had a council meeting to attend, this morning when Louis woke up. So he snuck out of the castle without the guards seeing him.

He was so happy right then, so utterly excited to tell Harry about his pregnancy that he couldn't wait to find a taxi. He chose to run into the woods and transform into his inner wolf, biting into his clothes to keep them with him.

When he got close, he turned back into his regular form and got dressed. He quickly ran up the stairs to the big front door and opened it. He saw nobody, so he ran up the grand staircase to his and Harry's room.

When he got close to their room, he heard a strange noise, like a moan? He wonders if maybe Harry is jerking off or something...So he followed the moans and got to the door. He is certain it's their bedroom. The noises got louder and louder and now Louis was getting overly curious. He slowly opened the door and stopped.

He gasped at the sight in front of him, tears running down his face, it was Harry. Harry and another man kissing and touching and moaning and fucking having sex in front of Louis who was devastated.

Louis felt so crushed. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Why? He stood frozen at the door, staring at the scene. Harry, his mate, the love of his life, the father of his babies, having intercourse with someone else.

"H-Harry?" He sobbed, falling down on his knees, broken.

[A/N] Sorry for the wait :(

!!!! IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:

1)As you may know Louis and Harry are having babies, but I cannot decide how I'm going to work with the fact that they are both going to be males so it means that they are should both be called dad/s by their kids (even though there is a possibility that they will call him mommy, because he's kind of their mommy, but that won't be a thing), so how do you think the kids should call each one of them (daddy, dada, papa etc) ? Also if you have better ideas feel free to share them with me.

2)Before you yell at me (not that I can hear you but still) for the very angsty chapter, I want you to know that I plan(ed) on having some really heavy angst for the next chapter, but I have dubs right now...So I decided to let you choose what you want:
a)very heavy angst, violence (not harry hurting Louis for sure, but Louis getting hurt by someone), temporary character death, coma (not like coma, more like just resting? sleeping? and waking up after a long time, maybe years?), homelessness, natural birth (giving birth alone), breastfeeding , fluff (probably at the end or stg), growing wings, achieve the absolute power, fights, mention of cheating (but not really), angry harry, more demon harry/dark harry moments, reunion after long time, unexpected surprise (for harry).

b) it still will contain angst, a little violence, mention of rape, maybe some mention of main character poison, fluff, natural birth (probably harry assisting him alone ), maybe war (but not really major aspect),growing wings, basically a softer version of the a), very cute babies and their mommy breastfeeding them while their daddy watches (maybe making their mommy purr :D), protective harry, bed rest (maybe),baby twins Harry and Edward (little versions of harry), kitten babies, vampire babies, werewolf babies, hybrid babies, kind Harry&dark and scary in the same time (of course not to his babies and mate), proud dad harry.

Comment and let me know your opinion and as I already said feel free to ask and suggest anything.

P.S. I love comments and votes

〜(^∇^〜)

*just saying*
(〜^∇^)〜

LOVE YOU!!!!
\(○^ω^○)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 25K 34
Louis doesn't kill innocent people. He kills the unwanted criminals, outcasts, and poor beggars who won't be missed. After more than two hundred year...
206K 5K 12
Louis Tomlinson's a vampire. On a school field trip he decides he wants a little snack. He finds a curly haired boy and can't bring himself to kill h...
511 1 16
Louis Tomlinson is a vampire who mostly isolates himself in his room away from the others, he only comes out at sunset to feed. Louis has deep trauma...
29.1K 762 6
Louis is a mortal. Harry is his guardian angel and best friend. As Louis grew older, Harry started disappearing from his memories. By the time he was...