The Lee Brothers: Jihoon's He...

By Gemstone03

The brothers Are Lee Jinki, Lee Yoongi, Lee Jihoon, Lee Seokmin and Lee Chan. Jihoon is a short, grumpy, cut... More

No Broken hearts in the club
I'm dying inside, I want to think that's it's a lie
I'm pathetic and So afraid
Hey Brother
I had an open mind Swore to never change
I see fire, Inside a mountain
You can count on me like 1 2 3
Move, dont you get comfortable
I am ready to let let go
I'd rather leave you broken, then whole with a broke heart
Love is War and War is Love
Over Again
I'll be coming back for you
Nothing breaks like a heart
Take my hand and save me
I guess I kinda like the way you help me esacape
I will always be there when you need me
Open your eyes
We're living different lives

I miss the stupid things that we do

264 9 0
By Gemstone03

Seungcheol looks at Mark excited. The are at the park and he is in a good, childish mood, so he taps Marks on the shoulder and grins. "Want to play tag?" He asks. Mark looks at him with an amused smile.

"Aren't you too old for such games?" Marks asks Seungcheol. Seungcheol purses his lips together tightly and sighs. "Just read a book or something love. Tag is for kids" Mark adds.

Seungcheol sighs. Jihoon would be the one to slap his shoulder and run off the second Seungcheol mentions the word 'tag'. Jihoon would even buy gummy bears just to throw at his face as they run down the park laughing like maniacs, Like kids just having the time of their lives. After Seungcheol catches him, The lay on the grass, eyes closed and they laugh, unecessarily and randomly. It made Seungcheol's heart light to know that Jihoon, a well respected producer, would act like a child with him just for the heck of it.

Seungcheol grabs his phone and slumps to the ground. He turns to lay his back on the ground and drapes his feet on the bench seat. Mark grunts and wrinkles his nose.

"Sit on the bench love, you don't want to get dirty" He says. Seungcheol looks at Mark incredulously. He can't be serious? Everyone know that's the best reading position is when one is on the ground, comfortable. Seungcheol wants to read, he still blames Jihoon for getting him into books. He still wonders if he is allowed access to Jihoon's library. Probably not, but one can hope. "Seungcheol, you are too old for this things, at least put a blanket there" Mark says. Frustrated Seungcheol gets up from the grass, dusts himself off and sits down next to Mark. Oh wow, he is bored.

"Do you want ice-cream? There is an ice-cream shop down the road" Seungcheol asks. Marks shakes his head silently. How does a person change so much in two years?

"No thank you" He says. Suddenly he is standing up and packing his things. He bends down to give Seungcheol a kiss on the cheek. "Lunch is over. I have to get back to work. Bye babe" Marks walks away.

"But it's Saturday" Seungcheol whispers to himself. Seungcheol can't help but miss Jihoon. He has been doing that for the past two months, but he doesn't want to admit it. He can't miss Jihoon, He is supposed to be happy with Mark, The man he loves, the one that blows him off whenever he is busy and doesn't make time for him like he does, but he understands right? He wasn't supposed to be missing Jihoon, not his laugh, his smile, his jokes, his randomness or his scary but cute chubby face and most certainly not his soft lips or soft hands that usually entwine with his perfectly. Seungcheol sighs, he is doing it again. He wasn't supposed to be missing Jihoon, but he does.

"I feel like you need some ice-cream" The familiar mocking voice makes Seungcheol open his eyes. Jihoon is standing Infront of him holding cookie dough ice-cream in his left hand and butterscotch in his right. Seungcheol send the boy a weary and weak smile before taking the cookie dough filled cup and looks down. "I like sneakers over formal shoes, They are comfortable" Jihoon throws out randomly.

Remembering the opening night of Bangtan; Seungcheol Burst out laughing. Jihoon looks down with a small smile as he does a mini victory celebration in his head. Calming down, Seungcheol looks at Jihoon.

"So what you are saying is, If you were to ever have to wear formal, you have to wear sneakers?" Seungcheol asks. "Odd combination" He adds eating his ice-cream.

"It's a nice combination. I mean, if I have to dress uncomfortably, at least allow my feet to feel comfortable, they carry my weight around after all" Jihoon knows he is not making sense and he knows Seungcheol knows that too, but right at that moment sense doesn't matter. All he wants to be with Seungcheol (as painful as it will be later) and just hangout like old times. The times before Mark was there.

"I would prefer formal shoes. They make one look powerful when paired with the right outfits" Seungcheol says. Jihoon chuckles softly. This time Seungcheol did a mini victory dance in his head.

"So you never wore them huh" Jihoon teases.

"Never in my life" Seungcheol agrees. Jihoon laughs. They are walking around the park, wandering aimlessly, no destination in mind. Like they used to when they had nothing to do and all their friends are busy. Well Seungcheol's friends are busy and Jihoon has to escape Junhui. Jihoon seriously Sounders if Junhui has an off button sometimes. The boy never stops moving

"I read somewhere that C-O-M-P-U-T-E-R Stands for Concerned On Making People Use Technology Effectively Right" Seungcheol says and Jihoon chokes back a laugh "Or is it Efficiently Right?"

"Either way, that's not true. Where did you read that?" Jihoon asks laughing. Seungcheol shrugs. He is happy that Jihoon is willing to ignore what happened between them and just hangout with him like old times, like nothing happened. Although it's hurts him to think that Jihoon is putting so far behind him whilst he can't seem to get Jihoon put on his head, he ultimately misses hugging him, holding his hand, Caressing his soft cheek or kissing him, basically just being with Jihoon- He should really stop. Descretely he shakes his head to be rid of he unwanted thoughts.

"It is! Papers don't lie" Seungcheol says and Jihoon laughs again. This time it's a shocked laugh. The one he gives when his is caught off guard and is trying to cover it up. Like the time Seungcheol told him about his crazy obsession for animes. Seungcheol swears he never saw Jihoon laugh as much as he did that night.

"Oh my god, You never seize to amaze me"

"I amaze me too"

😐

Seungcheol is grinning. Joshua is confused. Vernon and Seungkwan are trying to comprehend what he is talking about and Hoseok is laughing at them.

"What do you mean you had the best date ever?" Seungkwan asks. Seungcheol, usually, after spending the afternoon with Mark, comes back to Joshua's with a frown and he stays in a sour mood. The boys have to put him in a good mood and they fail most of the time. But Not today apparently.

"You spent the afternoon with Mark right?" Joshua asks and Seungcheol's eyes widen and his smile falls off his face. Then he is cursing.

"Fuck" Seungcheol repeats the word over and over again as he pounds on his knee. He wasn't thinking about Mark, He was not thinking about Mark. "Oh my god" He whisper out frantic. Why was he not thinking about Mark? How was he not Thinking about Mark? In fact when did he stop thinking about Mark that day? Oh, that's right, When Jihoon appeared.

Jihoon is all he was thinking about. "Fuck"

"What is happening?" Hoseok, who finally calmed down asks. Seungcheol looks angry, but not angry at himself.

"Cheol?" Vernon puts his hand on his hyung's shoulder. Seungcheol snaps out of his reverie and looks at the boys in the room. "Want to tell us what all that was?"

"I didn't spend the afternoon with Mark" Seungcheol admits. I spent it with Jihoon and it was the best fucking afternoon I have had in three months and it made me realize that I miss Jihoon, more that I should. He wants to add all that but they are just going to look at him with grins and yell 'I told you so' in his face and that won't help how bad he is feeling. It really won't.

"You didn't?" Joshua asks and Seungcheol slowly shakes his head as if he too is just realising it. And he is. "That explains the smile really" Seungcheol wants to roll his eyes but he just can't be happy at the moment.

"Okay, then who did you spend it with?" Hoseok asks a smile already on his face as if he knows something Seungcheol doesn't. Does he though?

"Uh..." He doesn't want to tell them to be honest. They will just make fun on him and we'll he doesn't want that, because then how is he going to face Mark? He really feels bad for what he did. His ex- is Jihoon even his ex? Because for all Seungcheol knows, they didn't break up and that should mean- "OH MY GOD SEUNGCHEOL" Seungcheol cuts off his reverie with the exclaims. What is he thinking about?

Startled by Seungcheol's sudden outburst Seungkwan yelps and moves away from him. Joshua and Hoseok look at him with weirdly and Vernon is just plain worried. They want to know what is happening to him but why do they feel like they already know?

"Dude you are scaring me and that doesn't usually happens" Vernon says. Seungkwan scoffs and moves away from his boyfriend.

"Out of all of us you are the biggest cat" Seungkwan says and Joshua laughs while Hoseok rolls his eyes.

"Nah-uh! That's Hoseok and we all know it" Vernon says in a childlike voice pointing at Hoseok. The oldest in the room just Shrugs, because there is no point denying the truth.

"Cheol?" Vernon asks diverting the attention back to the now sad(?) Man sitting across him. "Dude... This is getting weird"

"I didn't spend the afternoon with Mark. I wasn't thinking about Mark, heck I didn't even miss him when he left. I didn't think of him till you brought him up" Seungcheol says shaking his head, as if he is scolding himself. And he is, He needs to stop thinking about Jihoon, missing him and comparing Mark with Jihoon. He is with Mark, Mark should be the one on his mind 25/8 Marks absence should be the one he misses, he should not be comparing Mark with anyone. Then why the Heck is he?

"Okay, Let me try again" Hoseok says. The rest of the boys look at him quizzically "How was the afternoon with Jihoon?"

"It was amazing. I didn't think I would even hangout with him after what I did to him, but that's Jihoon for you I guess. A little- Oh my God Hoseok!" Seungcheol cuts himself off. Hoseok sits back smiling.

"You... That really explains everything" Vernon says. Seungcheol looks at him and then back to Hoseok with his eyes narrowed in question.

"I saw you guys at Shining Diamond, I was passing by going to the mall" Hoseok answers Seungcheol's unasked question. Seungcheol looks down sighing, but a smile is on his face. He really did have a wonderful time with Jihoon. Just like old times.

"Go ahead say it" Seungcheol says.

"Nah, we won't do that to you" Seungkwan says and Seungcheol lets out a breath of relief. "We will yell it Instead..."

"Please Do-"

"...WE TOLD YOU SO!" Seungcheol sighs rubbing his temples. He Seriously needs new friends, the ones he has are not the greatest.

"But, you said you miss-"

"No, let's not talk about this. I already feel bad for what my mind did to Mark. I don't want to talk about Jihoon, so let's not" Seungcheol cuts Joshua off.

"Okay"

"Thank you"

😐

Mark and Seungcheol are sitting at their usual table at Bangtan having, what is to Mark, the best date they have had all week. It's the only time of the week that they have the whole day with each other and Mark is happy. Seungcheol should be happy to.

Seungcheol stops sipping his drink and looks at the door where Jihoon, Junhui and Minghao are standing, talking to Taehyung. With a smile on his face, Taehyung leads them to their table, says something and they all laugh. Once they are sorted, Taehyung walks away.

"Hey Let's order Milkshakes and cake for dessert" Seungcheol suggest. Mark shakes his head with a frown.

"That's too much sugar in one meal" Mark says. Seungcheol sighs. His boyfriend is a doctor and who knew he was that annoying? Seungcheol pauses, Did he just call Mark annoying?

"I-You can't be serious" Seungcheol says shaking his head. Mark looks at him, serious. "Oh, You are"

"How about we order one out of the two? Preferably the cake because it at least has low sugar"Mark says calling the waiter. Seungcheol wants to bang his head on the table and just cry. He would have chosen the Milkshake over the cake, Mark should know that, Jihoon does.

Shut up brain, Seungcheol scolds himself internally.

"Okay" Seungcheol agrees anyway. Mark nods and tells the waiter. A little while later, Mark gets up and walks to the bathroom. Seungcheol grabs his phone and begins playing word sauce. He fucking hates the game, but Mark Loves it, so...

A waiter walks to him holding a piece of vanilla cake and strawberry milkshake on a tray. Seungcheol looks up when he sees the man and begins shaking his head .

"This is not my order" He denies. The waiter smiles putting the desserts down in front of Seungcheol.

"Special order from Mr. Lee, table five" The waiter says and Seungcheol looks up at Jihoon's table. There sitting across Junhui and holding a wine glass is Jihoon talking to Junhui and Minghao. Seungcheol wanted to say thank you but the boy is not even sparing him a glance. Seungcheol grabs his milkshake with a smile and takes a sip.

By the time Mark returns from the toilet, the milkshake is half-way and the cake is finished. He looks at his boyfriend and shakes his head "Babe" Marks scolds. Seungcheol looks up from his phone and then back with a shrug.

Subtly he looks to Jihoon's table, where the trio is getting ready to leave. Jihoon looks at Seungcheol and offers his gummy smile before walking out of Bangtan behind Minghao. Seungcheol looks back to his phone smiling.

"Let's go" Mark says. "How about a movie?" Mark asks. Seungcheol nods

"I would like that"

"Good"

😐

The movie chosen was Poltergeist. Something about hunted houses and ghost or spirits that need to leave. Lost souls an what not. All in all it was a scary movie and Seungcheol is not a fan of those, never was and never will be. He just sucked it up for Mark because he loves scary movies but, come on does he not think of how Seungcheol would feel, like really feel. The man is hiding behind a pillow trying to control his shaking and yelps.

Suddenly his phone buzzes and he jumps, ever so slightly.

From: Unknown
370HSSV 0773H

Seungcheol bites his lower lip to stop an incoming smile. Then he frowns, Jihoon got a new number?

To: Unknown
You got a new number?

Seungcheol, once he sends the message makes the mistake of looking at the TV. He groans and covers his face with the pillow. Then he is seeing the end credits.

Thank god. He gets up from the couch and runs to the bathroom to puke and calm himself down. Honestly he misses the stupid things that he used to do with Jihoon.

"I miss you"

From: Unknown
Yeah, I needed one

To: Lee
Thank you, for being there

From: Unknown
Always.

Seungcheol sighs. What is he doing?

A/N:
😅 Sorry for not updating in a while...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.3K 1.5K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
8.1K 216 22
How does it feel to live with a bad-tempered mom, a drunkard dad, and a rude sister? Would you let it be or find another solution to get out from thi...
3.4K 122 12
You're a young girl, who's a little bit introverted and afraid to be under everybody's eyes. You only have your best friend, but it's ok for you. You...
22K 2K 33
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...