The Photographer [Taejin]

By xjinminisrealx

Kim Seokjin is a rising model from South Korea. His last photographer suddenly disappeared and is now searchi... More

¤ Characters ¤
< Synopsis >
2 어디에 있어? (where are you?)
3 경찰서 (police station)
4 경찰 수사 (police investigation)
¤ Characters ▪ 2 ¤
5 기억 (Memory)
6 히어로 (hero)
7 토끼와 빛 (the rabbit and the sunshine)
8 시끄러움 (loudness)
9 메시지를 받았다 (you have received a sms)
¤ Characters ▪ 3 ¤
10 민 윤기 (Min Yoongi)
11 미지수 (Unknown)
12 이 전화가 누구야? (Who owns this phone?)
13 Ghost (귀신)
14 Sorry (미안해)
15 Angry Monster (화가난 몬스터)
16 사람들이 나를 싫어해 (People hate me)
17 지수 (Ji-soo)
¤ Characters ▪ 4 ¤
18 조심해 (Watch out)
19 The dorm (기숙사)
20 다시 만나요 (We met again)
I want to know about your opinion:
21 다시 함께 (together, again)
22 왕잭슨의 감정 (Jackson's feelings)
23 혼란스러운 사람 (Someone confusing)
24 똑똑(Knock Knock)
25 귀엽당 (Cute)
26 키가 큰 사람들은 성가시다 (Tall people are annoying)
27 정국의 친구 (Jungkook's friend)
28 빨간 방 (The red room)
29 그들을 알게 되나요? (Meet The Contestants)
30 불이 많았어? (Was there a lot of fire?)
31 친구 (Friend)
32 첫밤 (First Night)
33 뉴스 (News)
34 밤 시간 회담 (Night Time Talks)
35 혼자 (Alone)
36 힌트 (The Clue)
37 좋은 의사 (Good Doctor)
38 찌니 (Jinnie)
39 왜 여기에 있어? (Why Are You Here?)
40 (데이트) The Date
41 (사람들이 다 죽다) Everyone Ends Up Dead
42 이유가 뭐예요? (What's The Reason?)
43 바 (Bar?)
44 잃어버리다 (Missing)
Your thoughts:
45 당황 (Confusion)
46 너? (You?)
47 전하지 못한 진심 (Truth Untold)
Characters (5)
48 짐승과 동맹 (Allied With A Beast)
this story is not dead
49 Tomorrow Is A Good Day To Start Investigating
Thank you so much for waiting

1 》 없어지다 (Vanish)

5.2K 352 223
By xjinminisrealx

Kim Seokjin was desperate. It's been a week since his photographer, Jackson Wang disappeared from this earth. Evaporated. Vanished. He went missing and nobody knew what happened to him.

Jackson was a famous photographer and pretty creative too. All models wanted to be photographed by him but he settled with Seokjin. The reason? Nobody knew but he always said "Seokjin's innocent beauty has the power to captivate even the darker hearts" and refused to work for any other models.

Seven days before:

The day of his disappearance, Seokjin was waiting in their photo studio, eating chapagetti and looking at his social media. Reading comments and replying some of them. He ate, he cleaned and kept watching videos and photograph from fansites.

There was one, called stigma who always took amazing photos of him.

He always managed to capture a perfect expression, perfect movement and breathtaking smile. Also, he always appeared at the most unexpected places. Hi didn't mind because he never had a sasaeng. He tought that those kinds of people only followed idols. Not models and 'part-time' actors too. Also, someone with so much talent and dedication couldn't be bad. Surely. Hopefully.

At first, he didn't notice the hands of the clock moving, how minutes became hours. He washed the plates, cleaned the utensils and the room, changed clothes and looked at the mirror countless times. He waited, and waited until the studio became darker, colder and emptier.

Then, two hours late. Decided to reread the kakaotalk that Jackson sent a few hours ago, it said:

Puppywithacamera:

"I'm leaving, see you in 30'"

sent at 16:24

It was almost seven and Jackson hadn't appeared. The make-up artists asked, and asked, and asked but Jin didn't have an answer. He kept calling, kept sending kakao and even SMS but they were not opened nor read.

Seokjin didnt want to leave, in case Jackson had problems with his phone battery. He kept thinking about possible scenarios; an accident, a traffic jam or maybe, had to help to get a pregnant woman to a Hospital. Jackson was a nice guy, he was totally capable of doing a selfless acts like that. That's why, he had to have a reason to not coming at one of their most important photoshoots.

So Seokjin dismissed the stylist, dismissed the make-up artist and wardrobe staff. Called his company and asked Jackson's roommate about his whereabouts, they said that he left more than two hours ago. He asked the camera assistants but they also couldn't contact their missing photographer.

Eventually, Jin fell sleep on the couch, cocooned in a blanked well placed on top of him by some staff (he thought). It was terrific and he didn't want to imagine the next day, as they would contact the police about the disappearance of his beloved photographer.

Meanwhile

"Who are you?" Asked a mangled blonde to the darkness of a red room.

Some shadow smirked. His white teeth shinning red because of the red lightning in the dark room.

"A guy with a plan" said a deep voice.

______________________________________

I just had this idea while showering lol

What do you all think about it?

I really like to read psychological fanfiction so I thought about to write a psycho but fluff fanfiction about this ship.

As always, thank you for reading.

Love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.7K 1.8K 18
18yr Kim Taehyung becomes immediately infatuation with 20yr Kim Seokjin upon first meeting. Diving in head first into what he thought was true love...
913K 45.8K 52
Jeon Jeongguk, the infamous model of South Korea. Rich and famous, perfect---almost perfect. As they say, nothing is perfect and what is---is hiding...
326K 21.8K 34
Kim Seokjin has lived practically his entire young life in the psych ward. Although he's a 25 year old man, he lives the life of a mentally 10 year o...
472K 16.4K 50
in which jeongguk, a rising k-idol, wants to get back with his ex, instagram model, taehyung | insta au weekly updates ♡ sometimes daily if i have t...