unknown destiny | JungkookxBT...

By lovekookie016

Jungkook is the son of the richest person alive. He is just not crazy rich but he is crazy crazy rich. He is... More

main characters
~ 1 ~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

~7~

5.3K 157 83
By lovekookie016

Their life looks so simple and easy.. Let spice it up, shall we?

Nobodies p.O.v

It was just an ordinary day for jungkook. Just an ordinary day to repeat things he has been doing. Eat, sleep, hangout with friends, practice, study, repeat. Oh how sure jungkook was that his life is going perfect with no drama.

??? P.O.V
NOTHING, I REPEAT, NOTHING IS GOING THE RIGHT WAY. Although we have hid the prince in a safe place. The enemy has started discussing many things. People believe that the king and queen should be in danger more. But this prince he has something that attracts everybody.

"hello sir." ?? said. "How is he? How is my son? has he getting along with other people? Is he getting bullied again?" i asked in a worried way. "He is fine sir. Everything is being looked after. He has started to make more friends and is happy now. He is practicing singing and dancing more these days." He replied

My son has the most angelic voice that anybody has. He has the power to learn everything thing in seconds. But the thing is, he is hiding a very big secret. Well he also doesn't know this, but his secret can make him a test subject or even be used for others own deeds.

The only thing I care right know is his safety. He is the sweetest and the most kindest person I know. Everybody I introduced to him have loved him dearly. I hope he would have a better life with no drama to it.

Jungkook P.O.V
I woke up early in the morning. Today is a holiday and I have been called for a photo shoot. Yes, I am going to be a model. I think it is the first step in opening up with people. I want to be an idol but i'm to afraid to show my voice and face to the whole world. So, now I am taking baby steps by trying to be a model.

It was my butlers idea. Well to be exact my fathers. Our family is rich and they have a hidden secret which I have sworn to my life that I will never tell it to anybody. My father says there are bad people out there who will take advantage of me which he don't want that.

My agency name is Big hits and they produce idols and models. They asked me if I want to be an idol. But PD nim knew how I felt so he told me to go slow. I am very thankful for that. I haven't announced my career to anybody right know. I will do it after the pictures come out well.

I went down after I got ready. I am going to be changing there many times, so I just wore a white t-shirts with shorts. "Prince, It is time to go." I heard the butler.

(Time skip to the modeling area)

I got out of the vehicle and started to head to the office. The agency is small right know. I didn't want to go to the big ones.

[click click]

This is my first time modeling. And I am really nervous. I went inside the building to the reception. They asked me to wait. So I sat down on the chair waiting for the PD nim. Thats when I head a ting. Maybe its my hyungs. So I checked it and see

unknown:
You don't know us. But we know you properly.
We are tracking every step of yours. So don't walk lonely.
I have warned you. It is up to you. We will meet soon.
And you will be mine. But you are always mine to begin with.

That is strange. I guess it is a wrong number. As I am not a object for somebody to begin with.

me:
Sorry mister. But I think you got the wrong number. I do not belong to anybody.

unknown:
I know this is you Jungkook. I know all your secrets too. Keep this quite or your close ones would pay.
Don't say I didn't warn you.

"What the actual potato" I said to myself. This must be some crazy people dad was talking about. For know I should keep quite.

"hello Jungkook. It is nice to meet you again. I will give you some schedules and introduce you to your crew members. The first photoshoot theme is prince. After this we try to do more themes so that other store would want you to model for them. Don't worry we will take baby steps and make you big." PD nim said. "Yes, Sir" I replied with a smile.

We went to the make up room to make me ready the make up artist noona's came with their supplies. "Omo jungkook, You have such smooth skin what do you wear to make you skin this beautiful?" one of the noonas asked. "I didn't put anything noona." I replied. They were shock for a moment, but later they started to praising me.

After the shooting got over. It was already 6p.m. I felt tired so I decided to go home. My got7 hyungie told me they would be coming today for a movie marathon. I think I will fall asleep while watching it.

~~~~~~~
golden_kookie posted a picture.

❤️ 16.7M | 💬17.9M
Golden_kookie: I finally started my new career as a model. Please support me in my near future. Let us spread love 😇

load more comments...

nobody_lol: Damn his hot af

babykookie: How can a person be hot and cute at the same time.

Taelious: Omg kookie. You really are a model now!!!

Worldwidejin: Omo my baby has grown up!!

Officialjinyoung:^^My baby! ... Eomma is proud of you!!

Officialyugyeom: THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND Y'LL

Officialbambam: ^ HE'S MY BESTFRIEND.

camila.bae: Omg kookie. You have grown. Best of luck for the future.

Sunshinehobi: ^ kookie you know her too?!!!!
~~~~~~~~

I heard reach home and feel asleep. The work drains all your energy. I didn't realize but I went to my dreamland.

———-
nobody POV

As jungkook feel asleep. Got7 planed to give him a mini surprise to celebrate his career. They invited all the idols and actors who were very close to jungkook. But they did this as all of them were close to him. And they love him endlessly.

Jungkook is a kind and humble. He is very innocent too. His cute doe eyes and his bunny smile, or the way he scrunches his nose when he dislikes something or yawns, and all his cute behaviors makes people want to protect the cute little bean.

They knew jungkook is sleeing right know as his butler told them. They started to decorate and order all of his favorite food. Along with that they invited BTS too. As they knew BTS cared about jungkook.

They decorated the place like this:

———
BTS focus.

Jungkook is hired as a model so everybody is very happy for that. We have been invited to a party got7 organized for him. This was shocking as idols never invite us into such events as their reputation is on stack as we are the spoiled rich kids who bully people.

Anyway we are really happy that we will be going to meet kookie. He is the definable of perfect. we can't say one thing that he is not good in. we hope to be his friends for ever.

"Guys we have to wear formal attire to the party." RM informed after receiving a message from Jackson. They all agreed and changed their attire. They were wearing this:

We all arrived at the venue. All of our jaws dropped. We didn't expect the party to be this big. We were told to hide as jungkook was arriving. We are going to shout congratulations and pop some confetti.

——
Jungkook POV
I heard a knock. I am still tired. I think hyungs came for the movie. "Prince, there is a formal dinner right now and you are expected to go there." I heard. Formal dinner? ugh. I want to sleep. By is these misters so mean. Like let this child sleep.

I got into my changing room to find proper cloths. Formal events means dress properly. And I can't argue with that as I have got everything I ever desired. I need to listen to my parents too.

I changed into this:

[Ting ting ting]
unknown:
aren't you looking handsome?
That handsome body is soon to be mine.
You are all mine jungkook. All mine.

He knows what I am looking like? How? This is so creepy. I better keep my guards up.
——
I arrived to the place. It was so dark. I think I was brought to the wrong place. I walk forward as  confetti started to pop and balloons feel down. The lights got turn on and everybody shouted congratulations. "This is the best surprise ever hyungie~" I told my hyungs.

"how do you know that it is was done my them?" I heard. I looked behind it was jimin hyung. once I looked at my bts hyungs all their jaws dropped. I wonder what happened. "Because hyungs always do this for me" I said and showed my bunny smile.
———
BTS pov:
After jungkook arrived we surprised him. He started to thank got7 for surprised. "how do you know it is them?" jimin asked. At that moment jungkook turned around. And butterflies were felt in my stomach. I swear my I felt my heart beat. How can a person be so perfect. At this moment I realized that I want him to be mine.

——-
Jungkook POV
Ting I heard again.
unknown:
have as much fun you want right now. Once I have you.
You will see.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Thank you for reading my book. I didn't expect the views to grow up.

I PURPLE YOU GUYS 💜💜💜

Dear person reading this,
You made it through another year.
You hade it through the hard times and pain
You made it through all the times you wanted to give up
And I can say that you can make it through another year
and make thing better and better
PEOPLE ARE PROUD OF YOU!!

NO BEAUTY SHINES BRIGHTER THEN THE ONE INSIDE YOUR HEART 💜

Love yourself
Love myself
Strong power, Thank you 🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 2.2K 15
"Who in the fuck are you?" Jungkook shouted as he glared heatedly at Taehyung. Hoseok flinched, he knew Taehyung didn't like being disrespected. "I'd...
225K 6.5K 24
*sigh* The normal cliche high school story between a nerd and bully. My dad is the richest actor and my mom is the richest actress. I don't need any...
13.3K 485 19
~JEON JEONGGUK the FIRST son of mr.jeon who is the biggest business man of south korea. Pure angel in disguise of human~ -^°^- ~KIM TAEHYUNG the so...
766K 22K 44
Y/n....a girl who only has a mom for her family... Her family was incomplete.... But what happens when her moms get married to a billionaire with 7 a...