SuperCorp: Falling for a Frie...

By SuperCorpLove

Lena and Kara have been friends for a year when kara starts to realize shes starting to get feelings for Lena... More

1: Best friend
2: Why?
3: the talk before game night
A/N
4: Game Night - Part 1
5: Game Night - Part 2
6: Lunch - Part 1
7: Lunch - Part 2
A/N
8: Me?
9: Getting Ready
10: The First Date
11: After The First Date
12: The Next Day
13: Recovering
14: The Reveal
15: Calm down
16: Making Plans
17: Permission?
19: Sisters night
20: Is It Really You?
21: Helping Them Out
22: Earth 19
A/N
A/N

18: Knock

5.7K 185 124
By SuperCorpLove

"Bye, little Danvers" Maggie said walking off down the hall. When she got to the end and started down the stairs she pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

Maggie: oh thank god you answered little Luthor. I need help.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lena: Well hello to you too.

Maggie: Sorry, hi Little Luthor.

Lena: Wow whatever it is you need help with must be really stressful.

Maggie: Yeah it is. I need help proposing to Alex tonight.

Lena: Proposing? Okay well, why don't you come to my office and I'll help plan it out?

Maggie: Okay should I come over now or I mean I guess we only have like an hour soooooo

Lena: Yes smart one come over now so we can plan this

Maggie: Hey now no need to get snarky with me.

Lena: Your the one being complete and utterly stupid

Maggie: Okay jeez little Luthor what crawled up your ass

Lena: Stress lots and lots of stress

Maggie: Okay well I'm on my way now I just left Kara's apartment so I'll be there soon then we can talk about...well yeah

Lena: Okay I'll make sure Jess sees you in

Maggie: Okay thanks little Luthor, bye

Lena: Bye Detective dimples
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Maggie made her way down the stairs, hailed a cab, and climbed in all the while thinking "did she just call me detective fucking dimples?"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was 15 minutes before everyone was supposed to show up to Kara's apartment when there was a knock on her door. Kara opened it and was shocked to see Lena, she's usually right on time not early.

"Lena! Hi!" Kara said hugging Lena.

"Kara Darling hi"

"You're earlier than usual." Kara said happily

"I wanted some alone time with my girl." Lena responded

Kara giggled before saying "I like being called your girl" with the brightest smile on her face.

"You do now?" Lena question curiously

"Yeah it makes me feel special"

"You are special so it's about time you feel like it"

"*giggles* So how was your day?" Kara asked leading Lena to sit on the couch

"Oh, it was okay, better now that I'm with you" Lena said lovingly while sitting next to Kara.

"Oh really now? And hows that?" Kara questions flirtatiously.

"First of all I don't have to be big mean CEO boss Lena, and secondly I can do this." Lena said then leaned over and kissed Kara. "Without having to worry about being interrupted." Lena finished saying after pulling away.

"I hate to burst your bubble, especially since I love when you do that, but Alex and Maggie could walk in at any moment although they are usually late" Kara told Lena.

"Well 'usually' means 'most of the time' so I'm gonna go with there going to be late." Lena said then kissed Kara again.

"Okay, okay only for a couple of minutes"

"Well then if you're alright with it then uh-" Lena said then climbed onto Kara's lap and straddled her hips "imma do this" Lena finished saying then kissed Karas neck cause Kara to groan.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Alex and Maggie made their way up the stairs of Karas apartment building.

"Why is there no god damn elevator in this place and why does your sister have to live on the top floor?" Maggie said as they made it to the third floor.

"Oh come on quit your complaining, only two more floors to go" Alex said with a slight laugh.

They made it up the last of the stairs and to Karas apartment door.

"Here babe can you hole this?" Alex asked holding up a couple of board games they had brought.

"Sure" Maggie said grabbing the boxes

"Thanks" Alex replied reaching into her pocket and pulling out her keys.

"Are you not gonna knock?" Maggie asked.

"Nope Kara gave me a key and I never knock she knows this." Alex answered

"You and your sister sure do have a close relationship."

"Well yeah when Kara came to stay with my family she needed someone she could be herself with and so I became that person and still am to this day."

"Oh, Karas adopted?" Maggie asked surprised.

"Wha-oh uh yeah when she was 13 her parents died and her only living relative couldn't take care of her and he knew my parents so my parent took her in for him so he could still visit, not that that dick head ever did." Alex responded then opened the door.

They both walked in only to be met with a sight Alex never wanted to see. Lena straddling Kara both with no shirts on and slight hickeys down both their necks.

"OH. MY. GOD. MY EYES, KARA DANVERS WHAT THE HELL." Alex yelled.

"Heh get it little Danvers." Maggie said earning a punch in the arm from Alex.

"Alex whAT THE HELL!" Kara yelled

"Don't you knock?" Lena said shocked

"Don't encourage them Maggie, and you to fucking fix your selves I'll be in the bathroom trying to forget this, come on Maggie."

Five minutes later:

"You guys can come out now Alex." Kara hollered.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Alex now get your ass out here."

"Hey, now you have no reason to be mad." Alex said walking into the living room with Maggie right behind her.

"I don't? I sure do you, on the other hand, don't. From now on knock, it was fine when I single but know that Im not KNOCK." Kara said angrily.

"Kara you have never made me knock even when you were dating someone."

"Yeah because all I've ever dated were guys and we never did stuff like this cause well I felt it was weird." Kara responded.

"You know what? How about we drop this and play some games, try and forget it ever happened and never talk about it again." Maggie said awkwardly.

"Kara, can I talk to you? Alone" Lena asked.

"Um yeah sure," Kara said then walked to her bedroom with Lena.

"You never told me that that stuff made you feel weird."

"Cause with you it-it doesn't, it makes me feel...alive, an-and special and like we're the only ones in the world. With you, it's like everyone else's opinions don't matter because all that does matter is that I love you........and oh my rao I just said that...I didn't mean to say that I mean I-I do love you it's just it seems too early to say it is it too early? I mean I want to say it but I don't want to freak you out, I'm sorry and- " Kara rambled on but was cut off by Lena pushing her against the wall and kissing her.

"Don't be sorry, Kara Danvers I love you too." Lena said trying to calm Kara

"Y-you do?"

"Yes darling, I love you." Lena said reassuring Kara before she kissed her again.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N

Hey guys! I am so so so sorry it took so long to get this chapter out. I haven't been in the best mental space and every time I went to right it just kinda wouldn't happen. But I am better now not completely there but I will get chapters out more often. If you have any question or anything you think I can improve on in my story feel free to comment. Thank you, everyone, for all the comments and votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 90 15
The only good luthor (Lena Luthor) moves to National City to take over Catco is replacement of Cat Grant. Lena finds herself catching feelings for on...
349K 9.7K 33
What happens when one secret is outed? Will they forgive and forget? Will they rebuild their broken trust? Will they forget they ever knew each other...
155K 4.9K 42
Kara Danvers was trying to maintain her normal life. Although strange dreams start to haunt her every night. Some she doesnt mind.... Others are terr...
169K 6.5K 22
Supergirl. She was brave, selfless, kind, beautiful, and more powerful than any human could ever dream of being. Lena Luthor had always had a weaknes...