2: Why?

Lenas office

Lenas POV:

Ugh, I know this is a bad idea taking my crush out to a gay bar to see if she's into girls I'm so stupid but I'm going as a friend nothing more.

"Lena I'm not eating kale again if that's what you're talking about."

"Wrong feelings I'm talking about your possible girl crush."

"Oh well ya know umm we don't have to uhh talk about it."

"Kara it's fine I mean I don't know who this friend is but I'm sure she nice so my plan, first you're going to describe her to me." and I'm stalling now good job Lena.

"Describe her? How will that help?"

"Well, It depends on the way you describe her."

"Umm okay, she's smart and not like she got all A's in school smart like she graduated top of her class." Kara couldn't help but think I don't want it to be too obvious that it's her.

"Okay continue."

"Umm okay well not only is she smart but she always has the right things to say and she's funny and dorky and ugh I don't know what else to say I can't say everything because I don't want to give up who it is and I would just talk your ear off."

"Wow umm well what about her looks you don't have to go into description just the basics."

"She beautiful.......She's slightly smaller than me and... "

She was about to continue when her phone started to ring.

"Oh, Lena I'm sorry it... "

Lena cut her off "let me guess her?" Lena said trying to not sound hurt.

"No no no no it's - it's my sister Al-Alex" Kara said stuttering.

"Oh okay well answer it then" she said relieved without realizing it.

"Oh umm ya okay I'm just uh gonna step outside for a sec."

"Okay I'll be here.......don't be too long" she said the last part as a whisper after Kara left the room. Luckily Kara was to busy with her phone she didn't use her super hearing to hear.
---------------------------------------------

Deo

Alex's POV:

I and Maggie had just finished our boxing match when I got an alert on her phone that tomorrow's Kara's birthday. We were planning on throwing her a birthday party so I was going to see if I could get Lena's number (without having Winn hack someone) to help since the two have gotten so close, so I called her up.

-------------- call transcript ---------------

Kara: Hey Al what's up, and don't tell me there's an alien attack I can't keep disappearing on Lena or she gonna get suspicious.

Alex: Well hello to you to kar. And no there's not an alien attack I was calling to ask........wait did u say you were with Lena?

K: Umm yeah why?

A: Can I talk to her, please?

K: ( worried) Why do you need to talk to Lena?

A: Official Deo business.

K:(mix of angry and worry) Alex I work for the Deo you can tell me and ill ask.

A: Nope umm this one isn't alien bassed so it has nothing to do with Supergirl so you cant know (getting angry) just give the phone to Lena.