Binhwan - Angels

By kimichi21a

Hello everyone! I've been wanting to post this story into a BinHwan story but I kept on hesitating and it end... More

As the legend goes
Intertwined
The mortal
What Happens Now?
What a day
Trust in me
Ask and you shall Receive
Losing Energy
Manifestation of Doubts
The Ending

Finally, A Definite Solution

167 12 0
By kimichi21a

Jiwon

I sighed. Finally, we know what to do. But we need to do it as soon as possible.

I went into the light but the others weren't in the practice room. I kept looking around but Jinhwan and the two crazy idiots weren't there. I went near my mortal's friend and talked to his angels. They said he was in the infirmary.

My eyes widened to hear that our mortal was so sick to the point that he collapsed. What the heck is happening?! I rushed back into the light to go to the infirmary and saw the two waiting by our mortal's bed. He looked so pale.

"What happened to him?" I asked and the two immediately looked at me. Relief flooded their faces.

"He blacked out after drinking some medicine." Junhoe answered. "He's been sleeping for a while. His breathing seems to be normal. But have you found the cure for him?" he added.

"Yes." And Hanbin looked at me with doubt. "And this time it's a sure cure. The Guardian and I talked to the Elders." I explained.

I wasn't sure if he was still worried about the cure or if he was worried that Jinhwan would stop seeing him.

"As long as he'll be safe." Hanbin said, holding onto Jinhwan's hand.

In a while, our mortal's friend came into the infirmary to wake up Jinhwan. Although scared at first, he just gritted his teeth and sat on our mortal's legs before shaking him.

Our mortal opened his eyes but he didn't complain or raise a fuss. It was quite a show, he didn't seem to have any energy to do so.

"Practice is done. Let's go home. Our car's out front. Can you walk?" His friend said and he just nodded. His friend stood up and assisted him in standing up. At that same moment, our mortal noticed that Hanbin had been holding on to his hand. Hanbin squeezed his hand before letting it go and out mortal smiled at him.

Looks like a lot has happened in my absence.

Jinhwan stood up slowly while his friend assisted him. While we walked towards the entrance of his school, I felt the same eerie feeling I had yesterday and I immediately looked around. If they Keepers were right then the demons were really after our mortal.

I looked at Junhoe who seemed to have sensed them as well. He was also looking around, as if looking for them. Meanwhile the angels of our mortal's friend looked at us accusingly. I didn't mind them and didn't want to explain anything to them. It'll just complicate things even more.

And then I saw them, grinning with burning red eyes. They were at a distance but it looked like they were heading our way. I immediately looked at Jinhwan, making sure he didn't see them but I was late.

He had his forehead wrinkled while looking at their direction. He can see them. My body moved on its own and immediately went in front of him making him stop walking. He looked at me and shook his head.

"I think this headache is making me see weird things." He said.

I understood what he meant but his friend immediately answered, "Why? What did you see?"

With that, he started looking around but seeing nothing. "Don't tell me you can see-" He started but Jinhwan immediately glared at him making him stop.

"Ghosts aren't real." He said as if trying to convince himself.

I looked at Junhoe and he immediately understood me. He went ahead and flew again, this time spreading his light. With that white light that he emits, it's sure to make those demons will follow him.

"Let's just go home. I really want to rest." Jinhwan said and his friend just pushed through and headed to the car that was waiting for them at the entrance. When they got in, we all sighed. It looks like that others saw the demons too. But instead of explaining, I'd rather make sure that they safe.

The moment Jinhwan reached his room, he flopped on the bed tummy down. He faced us before asking, "Until when is this going to happen to me?"

"Don't worry. We found the cure. We can perform the ritual as soon as Junhoe comes back." I said.

"I see." He whispered but someone else took his attention.

I looked and he was staring at Hanbin who was also staring at him. These two seems to have gotten closer today. I wonder what happened. Hanbin started walking towards Jinhwan again. He sat by his bed and put his arms on the bed. He lied his head on top of his arms, facing Jinhwan. They looked at each other's eyes as if I wasn't even there.

Spell with me. A-W-K-W-A-R-D... yes. Very.

I sighed, this crazy fellow's starting to get on my nerves. He keeps on taunting our mortal like this. Knowing mortals, their hearts tend to waver a lot. I hope he doesn't make him lose his path... More importantly I hope he doesn't lose his own path.

Our mortal sighed after wrinkling his forehead. "What is it?" he asked.

"I just like looking at you." Hanbin answered

"Again? Why?" Jinhwan asked him, biting his lower lip. He seems to be confused and nervous. I snickered, this looks fun to watch now.

"Because mortals are beautiful creatures." Hanbin answered.

I nodded my head. That's true. Mortals do possess great beauty. Most of them are too conscious of themselves that they always fail to see what how beautiful they are. Of course, I'd proudly say these mortals possess such beauty because I've seen demons and compared to them, mortals look like Gods and Goddesses.

"You've been seeing lots of mortals. Why am I different?" Jinhwan suddenly added.

"Because you're perfect..." Hanbin answered and I nodded in agreement.

Of course our mortal was perfect for us. Don't get me wrong... when we mean, we mean he's just the right fit to us. No bad heart and always looking at the positive side of everything. His cheeks turned pink with what Hanbin said. It looks like he was taken back and is now blushing for being shy. I snickered. He kept asking and when Hanbin answered him he suddenly blushed. What an odd mortal.

"I'm not perfect." Jinhwan mumbled while biting his lower lip looking quite flustered and nervous.

I smiled and waited for Hanbin's answer. But Hanbin lifted his hand and held onto our mortal's cheek. I think he smiled and it made Jinhwan even more flustered. He turned red and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Yah! Why are you just laughing there?! Is this even normal for an angel to do?!" He asked me all of a sudden.

He had raised his body from his bed and is now sitting on in. Meanwhile, Hanbin looks like he was frozen on his spot with his hand still hanging on the air.

"I'll just... I'll go to sleep now!" He declared before squishing himself under his blanket and turning his back to us.

I snickered again and Hanbin sighed before straightening up and sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Well if you're going to take care of him, I'll head back and rest first. Let me know when Junhoe comes back." I told him but he didn't respond.

Looks like he was surprised with our mortal's actions.

I shook my head before stepping into the light.

~~~***~~~

Hello everyone!

First of all, I want to say thank you to everyone who has been reading this.

I honestly thought there wasn't anyone reading it and I did feel a bit puzzled if I should still continue it or not.

But thank you for reading it. I really appreciate it and I hope you enjoy this update.

Thank you again!!

-Kim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 4.3K 24
You were saved by a vampire. "After meeting Kim Hanbin, your miserable life flips around in a bloody mess as you find out truths regarding vampires...
37.1K 1.6K 43
Welp why not? I mean I have written a bunch of these so to put them together, this book's created. Happy Reading my Fellow Jikyu Lovers <3 // The s...
8.3K 293 16
Hello everyone! I've been really inspired to write a Triple Kim fanfic because I can't find much of that and I also want to explore a love triangle...
5.1K 51 16
Sickfics, scenarios, fluff, etc. Might put in little space. So, if you are uncomfortable with that don't come for me. You have been warned. Please g...