Build | Justine Skye

By StoriesInParadise

After being on a hiatus for 2 years, Justine wants a fresh start and a new sound for her next upcoming album... More

Cast
Build Soundtrack
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
NEWS
38.
39.
40.
41.
I MADE THE PLAYLIST FINALLY!!
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.

24.

381 23 17
By StoriesInParadise

April 24th, 2000

Brooklyn, New York

2:20 pm

Build Music Video

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I was doing the music video for Build, and I wanted to be really comfortable while doing the video I mean it is about my past relationship this will be my first time directing my own music video to my liking because no one can see the vision that I see for the video but me. I had Devante to help me which I loved because I was so confused but I just wanted to direct my own video. Just reliving the moments again makes me sick to my stomach but I gotta do what I gotta do.

Brooklyn, New York

4:45 pm

Build Music Video

Devante Swing

I was behind the scenes watching Justine making this music video come alive, I am so proud of her doing this for herself and also for other girls out there that are in the same situation like she was. We had a few more things to shoot over and then we can call it a day and get it to edit so the label can release it.

"You know that I am proud of ya right?" I asked as she smiled.

"Yeah I know, and I am proud of myself." Justine said as I kissed her forehead.

"So what you wanna do?" I asked.

"Well we hungry so I want some food." Justine told me as I laughed.

"Food it is." I said holding onto her hand.

She didn't really care what we got so I wanted to stop by the diner since we haven't gone there in a lil bit and I miss there cooking.

"OH MY GOSH! Donald, and Justine!" Betty said giving us hugs.

"You guys are finally together huh?" Gary asked.

"Yes we are, and we expecting." Justine said as she rubbed her stomach.

The only thing they can do is hug us even more as they placed our order and sat at the table that we normally seat at.

"What are you guys having?" Betty asked as she put our food down.

"We don't know yet." Justine said.

"How many months are you?" Betty asked.

"3 months." Justine said.

"Are you sure you 3 months because your stomach seems a little bigger? Are you having twins?" Betty questioned.

"Why everyone thinking I'm having twins? The doctor didn't see two, only one." Justine said.

"Maybe we have to see or something." I said.

"Maybe we are having twins." I added with a smile.

"I will make an apportionment to see." Justine said as I nodded.

We ate good, spoke with Betty and Gary some more before we left and heading back home.

"So which room are you using for the baby nursery?" Justine asked.

"I really don't know I haven't thought of it." I said with a laugh making her shake her head.

"We need to figure it out before our baby comes." Justine said as I nodded.

"We need to see what we having so we can do the nursery and how many babies do you have in your stomach." I said as she laughed.

"I hope its just one." Justine said.

April 25th, 2000

10:45 am

New Jersey

Doctor's apportionment

Devante Swing

We were finally in the room waiting for the doctor to come and do this checkup, I really think she's having twins but I could be wrong but how many people asked if she's having twins though? 5 people asked so we need to figure this out. So the doctor came in and started to ultrasound as we both looked at the screen trying to see how the baby is developing.

"Aye, can you see if she doesn't have another baby in there?" I questioned causing the doctor to laugh.

"He's serious, people thinking we having twins." Justine said.

"Yeah sure, let me look and see." Doctor said.

So the doctor was looking around my stomach for another baby and the doctor started to smile and saw another baby hiding.

"Yes, you guys are having twins the other one was just hiding." The doctor said with a smile.

I was so happy that we having twins, I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear.

"We having twins." Justine said shocked.

"I can't believe this." She added with tears in her eyes.

After that, the doctor was checking the babies heartbeat and stuff then we were out of there Justine got her cell out and started calling everyone that she can think of letting them know we having twins. Just in a good place right now and I can't get enough of it.

Justine was craving for some ice cream so we went by this ice cream place in downtown, she got her 3 scoops of strawberry ice cream and I got me 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream. As we were eating, the paparazzi was in front of the window taking pictures of us asking us questions asking if she was pregnant and stuff. The owner of the place was kind of enough to put the blinds down so they won't disturb and closed the door so they won't come in.

"We sorry about this, I know you trying to make your money." Justine said.

"No you guys are fine, sometimes you need to have a normal life once in awhile." Owner said.

"Thanks for understanding." I said.

We continued to eat our ice cream and chat for a lil bit the owner checked to see if they left and we stayed for a good two hours just to be sure and they were gone so we said our goodbyes and got into the car and went home.

"That was crazy babe." Justine said.

"I know." I said.

"I just want us to have our moment with this pregnancy and when I really start to show then I will let everyone know but they just gotta let us breathe or something." Justine said as I nodded.

"Yeah I feel you on that, it's just too much on a person and I don't want you stressing." I said.

"I know I don't want to stress either so I am staying away from the word stress as much as I can." Justine said.

New Jersey

9:33 pm

Devante's house

Justine Skye

I just woke up from my long ass nap well let me just say my deep sleep because after the ice cream I was knocked. Ever since I got pregnant, I have been a heavy sleeper a girl will sleep the whole day or night. I got out of bed taking me a quick shower since I fell asleep when I got here earlier so I can wake up because I was still a lil tired but I didn't want to sleep too much. Decided to wash my hair and it was in its curly state so I did that and let it air dry and stuff washed my face, and brush my teeth ya know gotta look good for my man even I'm at home don't want to be looking dusty all the time. I carefully walked downstairs going to see the dogs I played and feed them for a minute and I got me something to snack on and I went downstairs to the basement because Devante was for sure in the studio. I started to smile when I heard him in here working on a hot ass beat and it sounds like Stephen was here also so I walked further into the basement and I saw them looking my way as I smiled.

"Baby mamas here!" Static said.

"Hey Stephen, Hey babe!" I said.

Devante came closer to me and help me with the last few steps as I thank him and sat down.

"You smell good." Devante said with a smirk.

"Thank you, I just took a shower and washed my hair." I said.

"I was going to check on you because you were sleeping for too long." Devante said.

"Ya know I am a heavy sleeper now since I'm pregnant." I said.

"How my god babies doing?" Static asked.

"They doing fine." I said with a smile.

"So I heard a hot ass beat yall was working on, let me hear it again." I added.

Stephen played the beat over and it was banging.

"Love this!" I said.

"We just messing around." Devante said.

"Well it sounds really good." I said as he smiled.

"Aye Justine I got done writing this song for Aaliyah but she wants your approval on it." Static said.

"Approval on what?" I questioned.

I was so confused as to what he was going to say like I am lost, and Devante looked lost as well.

"Well Ima let you read it, Aaliyah is doing her thing and doing more movies and shit so whenever she gets a chance she will record it." Static said as I nodded while he hand me over the notebook.

I gave it all to you

With no questions asked

I wanted a future

Who cares 'bout the past

That first argument

You up and left (up and left)

I've seen a change in you (change in you)

Words I won't accept

I thought I had lost you

When you twist back my arm

Cause the man I thought I knew

Would do me no harm

I instantly remember that day, I thought Aaliyah left when it got bad?

May 12th, 1996

Brooklyn, New York

Justine's Condo

2:02 pm

Aaliyah was over my condo she stayed over for a few days, she was about to leave in a few minutes she was waiting for her limo to come by the place.

"Justine I have been quiet for awhile, and I want to know this." Aaliyah stated.

"What you want to know?" I asked.

"Have James been putting his hands on you?" Aaliyah asked.

When she asked me that my heart dropped I didn't know what to say, I have been moving around the bush about everything I just don't want to lie to her even more. I didn't even know I was crying.

"You need to leave him Justine, I don't want you to get hurt or worst I love you more as a sister." Aaliyah told me.

"I can't just leave Liyah he controlling and I love him." I said.

"This isn't loved Justine, and you know it's not." Aaliyah said.

All of a sudden we heard someone slamming the door yelling as I knew it was James making me scared for my life.

"Why is she here?" James questioned looking at her up and down.

"Because she's my best friend and we had a sleepover just catching up on things, where have you been James? Haven't seen you in a few days?" I questioned.

"Don't worry about it, I was busy." James said.

I heard someone honking there horn as I knew it was Aaliyah's limo.

"Well my ride is here, do you need me for anything?" Aaliyah questioned.

"She don't need nothing from ya bitch ass." James said.

"James why the fuck did you just call her a bitch for? You not going to disrespect my friend like this when I am around I am not." I said getting upset.

"The only bitch is in here is you!" I added.

I knew right then and there I messed up big time and Aaliyah just knew as well and was scared for my life.

"You need to leave." James said calmly.

"I ain't about to leave." Aaliyah said.

"Liyah, please." I said begging.

"If you need me just call me." Aaliyah said as I nodded.

She grabbed her bag and leaving he waited for her to close the door and actually going into the limo as he looked through the window. I just felt a slap across my face and I slapped back.

"You think you big and bad just because ya bitch as of a friend was here!" James yelled.

He had me on the wall holding onto me hurting me probably leaving bruises on my body.

"Let me go!" I said.

He threw me across the room making me hit the lamp on top of the nightstand that I had.

"Ya bitch isn't here to save you!" James said.

"You ain't going to be talking about Aaliyah like that James, she didn't do shit to your crazy ass!" I said walking away from him.

"She ain't no bitch either!" I yelled.

"YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU NEVER WAS GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN!" I added.

I felt him twist back my arm grabbing onto my arm turning me around pushing me onto the wall once more knocking down a picture I was trying to get him off of me but he was just too strong for me to get out of his grip.

"But you, my bitch though so you ain't going nowhere." James said into my face.

"GET OUT OF MY FACE JAMES!" I said with tears in my eyes.

"SHUT YA BITCH ASS UP!" James yelled once more.

He pushed me onto the floor as he looked down at me and walked away leaving me there and I couldn't move I felt like I was paralyzed.

I had to stop reading the lyrics.

"I didn't know Aaliyah was there when it happen." I said.

"Yeah, she told me that she saw a lil bit what went down between James and you in 96' but if you don't want her to sing this then she will understand." Stephen told me.

"No, she can sing this song and put it on the album." I said wiping my eyes.

"Okay, I will let her know." Stephen said.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." He added.

"Thanks, it was rough I tell you that!" I said.

"Just comes to show that I had the relationship and the abusive behind closed doors." I added.

"I am just glad that you don't have to deal with his crazy ass ever again." Devante said.

"I know I am finally free from him." I said.

"In a good place about to be a mother pretty soon I am just happy right now." I added making Devante smile.

He came to me pecking my lips as I smiled through the kiss.

"Aye I don't need yall doing all of that in here while I'm here yall can get ya freak on when I leave." Static said as I laughed.

What gender do you think they having?

Song:

Aaliyah- Never No More

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 6.2K 32
𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝟕͟𝟐͟𝟑͟ devanté swing © 𝙼𝙸𝙰 𝙶𝙾𝙻𝙳𝚂 ❝ what if everything you ever wanted, cost you everything you believed...
61K 1.4K 27
~Completed March 27th, 2020~ "Wanna be part of Smosh for two weeks? (Smoshtest)", the title of Smosh's new video made your heart skip a beat, was thi...
124K 3.9K 69
We were in love. What we couldn't handle was learning to open our eyes. We didn't know how to look at the big picture all while making sure the detai...