Whatever Happens U R My Only...

Від shwathii

Back again with a Lava Buddhu story..... Abhi, a leading businessman Pragya, a normal girl working in an mnc... Більше

That Lava Buddhu Friendship...
U R Back Again In My Life..
U Still Love Him
Marble Frosted Doughnuts
But, I deserve My Lava
Tom and Jerry
Arjun.... Lavaa...
She got Married....
My Buddhu
If it's with this idiot, I never mind...
Your Lava..
You R D Dawn & D Dusk Of My Life, Lava
An Act of Gratitude
Ur DreamHouse
Not More Important Than You
I LOVE YOU
Wounded....
Mrs.PragyaAbhishekMehraArora
Spoiled Romance
It happened for true
A Beautiful Morning
Long Hair Love
If You Trust Me...
His Lovely Choti
My Buddhu Baby Boy
Average Scorer
Weird Promise
EYE LOCK
U Don't Know The Past...
I Need an Explanation
ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE
NEW ARRIVAL... JOY AND FEAR
Almost Lost Her
Come For Saving Me
It Was All Her Good Luck
I'll Take Care Of You
Abhi jiju...
Don't you Know??
their love
It shouldn't be a nightmare
Lioness of this Lion
Their Tantrums
Planning a Surprise
Happy birthday to Lava's Buddhu
I can stand on my feet
The Truth Came Out...
Breaking out the Past
My little Girl grew up...
My Prediction for Future
Deeper than a Ocean
Almost Caught
Sasu Maa's Interrogation
She is not the same..
U both are equal for me
Almost Caught ;)
It's High Time
Nothing Would Happen To Me Na??
A Little Girl Still
Family Bond
Your Aroma, Your Arms
Something Fishy
Jaldi Uto
PAVE WAY FOR THE PROTOCOLS
THE MYSTERY RESOLVED
MOVING ON
STAY WITH ME
Their Happily Ever After
Our Fortune And Fate
Author's Note

Please Get Up..

588 92 33
Від shwathii

Sanjeev took pragya's dad out of a room.. He brought him to the living room of mehra mansion.. 

Already abhi's dadi and abhi's mom were sitting there..

Sanjeev helped pragya's dad to sit on the sofa.. He passed on a glass of water to him..

da: neil beta..

pd or ne: maa..

da: kuch nahi hua.. everything will fall back into place soon..

pd: hoping for the same.. I trust my love for them.. That will solve all the problems..

am or priya: bhai.. stay strong..

pd: I'm worried about pragya, priya ji..

am: bhai.. plz.. u can do it.. she is a very understanding girl.. She will understand everything and react wisely.. I trust my bahu.. She is one in a million.. she is strong enough than what we all can imagine..

pd: here everyone of us has the utmost worry for one person and a little less for the other person.. I don't want to sound offensive.. But that's the fact.. But for her.. Both are immensely important for her..

Abhi's mom had tears..

am: hey bagwaan.. what wrong we did?? why are you giving these much pain to our family?? When will the bad days of our family will end???

da: neil beta.. priya beti.. listen.. God does everything for a reason.. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.. Soon the happiness of our family will come back.. I swear...

both neil and priya smiled at dadi..

sa: tau ji.. di is waiting for you..

da: neil beta.. better you bring pragya down here.. So that we all can stand as a support for her..

ne: haa maa.. I'll bring her down..

aa: uncle.. i'll bring bhabhi down.. u don't take stress..

ne: teekay..

sa: i'll come along with you aaliya di..

aa: okay..

inside pragya's room....

aa: bhabhi...

pr: haa aalu.. had they arrived???

aa: vo.. vo.. bhabhi.. only neil uncle and mom had come.. others hadn't reached.. why don't you come down?? that would be a change for you too..

pr: even I wished for the same...

sa: then let's go di..

aaliya and sanjeev helped pragya in getting out of the room and down the stairs..

pr: daddy...

pd: ammu...

pragya's dad's voice was breaking.. pragya rushed to her dad with all her might..

pr: kya hua?? why are you like this?? is anything wrong??

neil controlled his tears and held pragya's hands.. abhi's mom sat on the other side of pragya.. 

She held pragya in her embrace..

pr: ma.. kya hua?? why daddy is like this?? and where is buddhu and my maa??

am: pragya.. I know you are a brave girl..

pr: but..

am: wait.. till I complete..

pr: teekay maa..

am: U r the bahu of Mehra family.. U know what is the important character a girl should have for being a bahu of mehra family??

Pragya looked puzzled..

da: being calm and thinking wise for the welfare of everyone even in tough situations..

pr: ji dadi..

da: ur sasu maa will explain the rest..

am: haa maa.. so pragya.. i'm gonna tell you something that's so sensitive.. but u have to bear it and have to act wisely..

pr: maa.. plz.. tell me anything.. but not concerning someone's well-being.. I'm worried ma...

da: pragya beta.. just think that it's a bad time for our family.. some darkness has occupied our home.. and it's you the ray of sunshine who has to bring the light and blow away the darkness..

pr: I'll do everything with my might dadi.. but daddy.. why are you so silent?? your silent is panicking me a lot..

pragya's dad held her in his embrace.. He was patting her head..

pd: promise me that you will think wisely after whatever I'm telling you..

pr: I'm giving you word daddy.. Whatever you tell, after that I'll act as your daughter.. Neil Arora's daughter.. and as future Pragya Mehra.. I won't behave like that little pragya of her school days..pragya's dad smiled..

pd: that day you remember.. you asked me to buy paani poori..

pr: haa.. yeah yesterday.. even mom found you engaged in an argument with the vendor.. So she went out to get you.. I switched on the music system to hear songs.. I had my eyes closed.. after that, I felt something pushing our car.. I tried to react but before that I lost my consciousness..

pd: once your mom crossed one lane of the car, I signalled her to bring her wallet.. I was in need of change.. So when your mom turned back, she found a speeding car in the opposite direction approaching ours.. Before she could reach you, the car hit ours, the one in which you were sitting and the car rolled into the nearby pit.. luckily you were wearing seatbelt and that's why you didn't get much hurt.. just minor injuries.. but in the shock, you lost your consciousness.. and just now you have survived the knife-stab na.. you are so weak to bear all these..

pr: but where is mom?? who was that who hit our car??

pd: vo.. vo.. once the car hit ours and came forward, again it collided with another car coming in a high speed in the same lane.. and in the process, one of the car hit your mom and she got banged to the lane divider...

pragya was shocked...

pr: how is she?? where is she now?? I wanna see her..

pd: let me complete dear..

pr: no daddy.. I wanna see mom.. plz.. leave me to meet her..

pd: don't shout mom.. mom.. did you think about abhi all in these while??

yelled pragya's dad..

pragya was shocked to the core.. She was totally panicked..

pr: what are you telling? what happened to him?? he is alright na?? my buddhu ... where is he??

am: pragya beta.. calm down.. calm down..

pr: maa...plz.. tell me ma.. nothing happened to him na?? already I can't bear the fact about my mom's state.. now I can't bear this in add-on.. plz tell me maa..

am: vo.. pragya.. that.. that..

abhi's mom was left in tears..

pr: maaa....

pd: pragya.. The other speeding car in the same lane was abhi's.. The car that hit yours was tanu's.. Abhi somehow came to know about her attack.. So he came there to safeguard us.. But tanu was quick.. Abhi tried to control her.. But both the cars hit each other dangerously.. And abhi was not wearing seat-belt.. So he got his head banged to the steering wheel heavily.. and..

pr: what and.. daddy?? how is he???

am: sorry to tell this beta.. Both your mom and your abhi are in coma now..

pr: what????

pd: yeah.. doctors told that it was a miracle that they are still alive.. but they are not sure about when they will get out from this coma..

pr: you guyz are playing with me na.. I won't believe you.. buddhu.. maa.. buddhu.. maa.. come out.. don't prank me like this.. then I won't talk with you both..

da: pragya beta.. that's the fact..

pr: why dadi?? why?? just now I was happy that both the families accepted for the engagement.. but why??? whose bad eyes fell on our family..

pragya cried her heart out.. everyone over there had tears seeing her state.. after a while, pragya got little composed.. the other form of pragya was coming out slowly..with anger dripping in her voice,

pr: where is that b***h???

pd: no worries.. handed over to police..

pr: how did she survive the accident??

pd: she was wearing seat-belt..

pr: did she confessed all her crimes??

pd: not yet.. she is acting as if she is innocent..

pragya stood up in anger despite all the pain in her body..

pr: I don't know what you people will do or where you people will go?? I want her to confess all the crimes she did.. and even if third degree treatment is needed, she must be made to undergo.. Take care of the legal things.. I want her to be behind bars and should be treated worser than a slave.. And where is that b****'s brother???

pd: still under our custody...

pr: start giving him food.. he must turn healthy in a week.. and then hand over him to police..

pd: but pragya..

pr: please daddy.. do as I say!! I want them to face the hell of life hereafter.. They should crave for death.. But they should not be able to attain death.. They should get rotten.. And I have to enjoy that seeing with my both eyes..

pd: pragya..

pr: that day I was worried about turning heartless.. but today, I'm not worried about it anymore.. it's for the soul people of my life..

pd: teekay.. i'll do the necessary..

pr: where are abhi and mom??

am: upstairs.. we discharged them only yesterday..

pr: which means.. how long I have been like this??

am: for over a week..

pr: huh.. but maa. I don't think i'm that weak to stay in unconsciousness for a week..

am: we asked the doctor to sedate you for a week.. we were in need of some time to settle..pragya let out a loud sigh..

pr: I wanna meet them..

everyone took pragya to the room where pragya's mom was kept first.. She was like sleeping calmly with a bandaged head.. Few wires were running through her.. Pragya sat beside her... She took her mom's hands in her hold..

pr: what's wrong with you haan?? who asked you to come between them?? you know right abhi will be there to save me at any cost.. and yeah he was there.. why can't you be patient for a while.. see look at you now.. maa.. listen.. you have to wake up soon.. you told right I am whining that i'm not losing weight.. look at me.. how lanky I'm.. I need your hand-made food.. get up soon.. don't put this drama.. I will ask dad not to tease you.. haan.. plz.. get up.. It's not so natural of you being silent.. just get up and scold me for no point things.. then only, my day will get fulfilled.. get up ma.. plz.. get up maa.. get up...

pragya had tears.. She kissed her mom's forehead..

pr: get up soon.. look at your patidev.. he is so spoiled without you.. how nasty he is looking.. with over-grown beard.. crumpled tee-shirt.. dark-circles around his eyes.. just look at him.. then don't tell me that no one is there to take care of your patidev.. it's your duty.. the person standing here is not my daddy.. he is so strong and will make his wife dance to his tunes.. but look at this man.. he is shedding tears.. ask him to turn like my daddy..

pragya's dad came near her.. he patted her head..

pd: don't worry.. I won't cry anymore.. Though these many people are around me, I expected my daughter's shoulder to support me.. and now she is back.. what else more I need??? We'll bring them back to normal..

pragya on holding her mom's hand hugged her dad who was standing beside her.. She again kissed her mom's forehead..

pr: maa.. daddy is there for you as your better-half to knock some sense in your brain!! but who is there for my buddhu as his better-half.. it's only me na.. I'll go and give some nice lectures to your damad and will come back.. and remember.. You are having your daughter's engagement around the corner.. don't you have jobs to do?? get up fast..

the word engagement brought some sense in pragya's mom.. her hands lightly shivered..

pr: daddy.. she is responding..

told pragya happily..

The nurse who was standing nearby, checked her vitals..

nu: that seems to be a good sign.. I'll call the doctor anyways.. someone please be near her and talk to her continuously..

pr: I'll..

pd: pragya.. I'll talk to your mom.. you go and see abhi..

pragya had no mood to leave her mom, but at the same time, she can't restrain herself from meeting abhi..

pragya patted her mom's head..

pr: get ready for the engagement..

the word engagement again brought some sense in her mom..

pd: seems like your mom is so excited about your engagement.. now go and get ready my damad for engagement..

pr: yes dad..

pragya once again kissed her mom's forehead and left the room.. She then visited the room where abhi was treated.. She felt her legs stuck to the ground, going numb, seeing him lifeless..pragya came and sat beside abhi..

She placed her head in the crook of his neck and covered him in her embrace.. She breathed in his fragrance.. She let her fingers run through his hair..

pr: get up buddhu.. how long u r going to show cold shoulders to me like this?? see I'm in your room... and what are we supposed to do in our room?? but what are you doing?? get up you moron.. I wanna talk to you.. U have to take me to check-up... U told right, next time when I visit the doctor to change the wound dressing you will accompany me.. Come idiot.. We have to go.. buddhu uto na.. if you don't get up.. I'm not going to eat anything.. I'll sit like this with you until you open your eyes.. You are not listening to me na.. I'm angry with you.. See your lava is not crying.. When I saw my mom, I cried.. But not after seeing you.. I trust you buddhu.. I know that you won't leave me to suffer alone in this world.. You told right, you will never leave me alone in this world.. I'm happy that you are sticking to that promise even now.. But I hate this ignorance of yours.. What is this buddhu?? You are ignoring me.. You know right.. I can't stay away from you.. Get up man.. Scold me atleast..

Tears started lacing her eyes.. But pragya was so determined.. Not to cry infront of abhi..

pr: I trust our love buddhu.. I trust it.. It's so pure as a heart of a child.. So atleast for the sake of our love, you have to get up.. Buddhu.. I love you. I wanna live a life with you.. Abhigya, Prabhi we wanna bring them to earth right.. So please.. get up na.. Okay.. Now.. it's not pragya arora speaking.. I'm ordering you as Mrs.PragyaAbhishekMehra.. get up.. please..

atlast pragya broke down.. She hugged him and cried like no tomorrow..

pr: u r that stubborn na.. fine.. even i'll also be stubborn.. see.. u came to rescue me only na.. I'm all fit and fine.. now it's your turn.. tell me that you are fit and fine.. buddhuu.. get up na.. we have to punish that tanu and i'm running out of ideas.. get up buddhu.. buddhu... plzz... your lava is pleading you.. she is begging you.. get up na.. even mom showed me some symptoms of recovery.. but u r too mean.. plz buddhu.. for me.. for your lava.. get up na..

pragya was crying badly.. she composed herself little later..

pragya turned to abhi's mom..

pr: maa.. if you don't mind.. can you do me a favor??

am: yeah beta...

pr: it's not like I'm separating your son from you.. But this decision of mine, will help him to recover quickly.. Even if you want you can accompany us..

am: tell me beta.. i'm okay with you anything.. it's enough if my son, turn like old, hale and healthy..

pr: maa.. I would like to shift to that dream house of ours..

am: the one in which you were together these many days..

pr: haa maa.. I feel, he will get well soon there..

am: teekay beta.. I'll make the necessary arrangements.. and I'll also be coming with you.. let's shift your mom also there.. so that you can have both of them and be with both of them together..

pr: teekay maa..

am: u be with him.. i'll go and talk about this to his dad..

pr: ji maa..

pragya hugged him tight and covered him in her embrace.. She lightly pecked his lips...

pr: Get up buddhu... Get up..

Told pragya with tears laced in her eyes..

She laid along with him trying to make him feel her presence..

STAY TUNED FRNDZ..

Hope a long update..
Did you all love that??
Constructive criticism accepted..
Color the star if the story is worth it..
Expecting atleast 65 votes before the next update
Will be updating this story every week..

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

6.1K 457 8
They met. He was attracted to her, He had a steady ambitious girlfriend, She loved her best friend. His sister had a misconception! "Avada Kedavra! B...
61.7K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...
11K 756 11
It's a one shot story . Hope you all like it ! Peep in to know more
9.9K 758 15
it's not about abhigya ...and not even about someone else ....it's just about pragya .... sometimes whom you love the most they betrayed you the most...