Don't you Know??

Aaliya spoke like pragya to pragya's mom and dad. Naina and Sanjeev helped Aaliya, whenever she found it difficult. Atlast, their first mission, to convince her parents was accomplished successfully.

Sa: i'm still angry at you jiju..

ab: i deserve it.. for what all happened, for all the time, I didn't let her to explain to me, i deserve everything...

sa: u r telling the truth right, that u've accepted my sister..

ab: y don't u trust me??

sa: i'm blindly trusting you since you are my sister's love.. my di.. she loves u more than anything in the world.. so please.. please be with her always, and giver her all your love..

ab: u don't need to tell me that.. ur didi is my life...

sanjeev smiled..

sa: i want to meet her...

ab: yeah sure.. but once she gains consciousness we can.. till then, ur arjun jiju is there and also my sister bulbul is there to take care of her..

sa: okay jiju.. but may I know, why did u call me in the first place?

ab: actually while I was taking her to hospital, she told me that, there is a threat to your life.. Also they are targeting my sister.. I don't know the plot behind this.. can you clear me that??

sa: as far as I guess, why they are targetting your sister is, if they captivate her and threaten you not to reach pragya di, then you will.. that's the simple reason..

ab: but why do they don't want me to reach her??

sa: I think you don't know the full plot..

ab: yeah.. many doubts are there.. between is there any link for priya in this plot?

sa: priya di regretted for everything and now she is not in India itself.. She is in London now.. She is not to be doubted.. U remember the day when pragya di told that she doesn't like you..

ab: Yeah..

sa: That day, Priya di came and told pragya di that you were in love with her.. Since priya di and pragya di were really close, pragya di was unable to digest the fact... but apart from priya di, it's your happiness that mattered most for my di.. so she came to you and told that, all was her acting, and she didn't love you truly..

ab: but why should priya do like that?? we were really good friends.. she wasn't in love with me, neither was I.

sa: yeah she wasn't.. but it was that tanu's cheap tactics..

ab: yaar.. it's totally confusing.. priya is pragya's best friend.. Not tanu's.. Then why on earth, priya should agree to tanu's tactics...

sa: bcoz for priya di, pragya di's happiness and good life mattered a lot..

ab: what happiness?? what good life?? for pragya, every such thing lies with me right..

sa: u were the indirect reason for that.. u indirectly created a plot for yourself, and tanu is used it as a bait to trap you badly..

ab: but how?? no one knew that, I was in love with pragya those days...

sa: that's your illusion.. tanu knew everything.. she even knew the very moment when you fell for di..

ab: arey baba.. even i don't knew from when did I start falling for your di...

sa: she was aware jiju.. she clearly planned it and cracked the plan....

ab: but what tanu gets by doing all these??

sa: don't you know jiju??

ab: arey.. u r keeping more suspense than your di...