Falling In Love With a Stalke...

By agustdickk

Song Jaerim. A girl who has nothing but her education and her dreams. She's very beautiful girl but she doesn... More

Falling In Love With a Stalker [EXO's Kai Fanfiction]
Chapter 1: The Start
Chapter 2: Switched Bags?!
Chapter 3: The DEAL?
Chapter 4: Jaerim vs. Min-ah?
Chapter 5: The Rumour?
Chapter 6: Lay's comfort
Chapter 7: The Fight?!
Chapter 8: Real-life Friends
Chapter 9: Sophie's arrival
Chapter 10: Bothered? + Opinion for the BaekYeon issue XD
Chapter 11: Pain..
How did I became an EXO fan?
Chapter 12: Lay helped me?
Chapter 13: Let's be strangers..
Chapter 14: Do Kyungsoo
Author's Note :'(
Chapter 15: Is this guilt?
Chapter 16: Falling for someone else
Chapter 17: The Accident
Chapter 18: At the Hospital
Chapter 19: "I can't afford to lose him."
Chapter 20: Jaerim's dream
Chapter 21: Mr. Kim
Chapter 22: Guilt
Chapter 23: "I'm indeed broken and hurt"
Chapter 24: Punishment
Chapter 26: "I'm your bad-ass"
Chapter 27: The message
Chapter 28: The Party
Chapter 29: Goodbye, my lovely dork.
Chapter 30: Kai's old friend
Luhan :'(
Chapter 31: I don't know his birthdate
SPECIAL CHAP: Kyungsoo × Sophie
SPECIAL CHAP: Min-ah × Jongdae
SPECIAL CHAP : Lay × ???
SPECIAL CHAP: Suho × Ash
Chapter 32: January 14th
Chapter 33: Your happy tears
Chapter 34: Way Home
Chapter 35: The Epilogue

Chapter 25: Just a Misunderstanding?

13.8K 479 134
By agustdickk

Kai’s P.O.V

“Yes? Can I help you, young man?” A tall, good-looking man asked as he opened the door for me.

I furrowed my brows when I saw him. Now, that I saw him closely. This guy.

It’s the guy on the pic with Jaerim..

Don’t tell me.. They’re living together.. Aren’t they?

“Hello?” That guy spoke again as I zoned out.

“Ah.. I’m looking for Song Jaerim. Does she lives here?” I asked him with a poker facial expression on my face.

“And you are?”

“I’m her classmate and our Math teacher told me to inform her that I’ll be her tutee.”

“Oh, is that so?” He asked, merely surprise. “Then, come in.”

And with that, I nodded and got inside their house. The place is indeed inviting and beautiful, just like Jaerim.. I shook my head, shrugging that thought. I scanned the whole place and what caught my attention is a foreign, adorable little girl coloring her color book with big crayons in her hands while she sits on the staircase. She looked at me once she notice me staring at her. She smiled timidly then back to her coloring book again.

“Oh, that little girl is my daughter, Shane.” That guy said, startling me a little from behind. I stopped my mark to what I heard. His daughter? So, that means.. He was divorced before or something? Tsk. He walked ahead of me, leading me upstairs. Maybe he’s taking me where Jaerim is.. 

And as we walked upstairs, he started a conversation while I trailed off behind him. “Anyways, I’m Kris. It’s nice you killed some of your time to go here for Jaerim.” He said, with joy in his words. 

“I’m not really here for her. I’m here for her to tutor me.” I said in a monotonous voice to make it not that obvious. Well, 70% of my reason why I am here is to talk to Jaerim while the remaining 30% is for that shitty MATH. -______________-

He never responded and stopped walking which made me bumped into his back so I quickly took some steps backward. Tsk! He turned to face me and said. “This is the study room, kid. I’ll just go to Jaerim’s room and tell her you’re here. Anyways, I didn’t catch your name.” He said.

“Just tell her I’m her classmate. No need to tell my name.” I told him. 

He seemed confuse but still proceeded going to Jaerim’s room, afterwards.

Jaerim’s P.O.V

I was on my room, listening to some mellow music while I can’t help myself but to reminiscent what Kai did the other night.. I still can’t believe he did that to me. I sighed heavily.

Bringing me back to reality was when I heard the door creaked open. It made me look at the door and saw Kris oppa entering.

“Hey.” He greeted. 

“Hey.” I greeted back. “What’s up?”

“Well, your classmate is in the study room right now and he said, you'll be his tutor in MATH.” He said as he laid down on my bed, beside me.

“Name?” I asked, looking at him.

“He didn’t tell. He told me not to. ”

I furrowed my brows at him and he spoke again. “Now go. He’s waiting.” He paused. This time he looked at me. “He looks like an impatient guy though. So, hurry up. He’s like an asshole and a troublemaker to me.” He shook his head.

“Tss. You just easily judge a book by the cover.” I said, rolling my eyes at him as I got up from my bed. “But fine, I’ll go.”

“With that?” He asked, pointing at the white fitted tanktop I’m wearing and my pink floral pj’s.

I nodded my head and asked. “Is there a problem?”

“Nah, he just looks like a pervert too. I must add.” Tss!! This guy, seriously? Geez. But anyway, who could that guy be? Hmmmm. *thinking hard*

Making my way to the study room, I slowly opened the door. With thoughts running in my mind, asking myself who could be the guy inside this room. I gulped this lump in my throat as I turnes the knob and to my surprise, I saw Shane...

WITH THAT ROASTED BASTARD— Kai.

“Unnie!” Shane shouted as she approached me dragging me to where Kai is. “Introduce me to him, unnie!” He said, as he pulled my pj’s with her right small hand while her left hand pointed to Kai. “I like him, unnie” She whispered, giggling.

I smiled to what Shane whispered to me. Seriously, Shane? Just like Kris oppa, you’re flirting way too fast. “Oh, Shane. He’s too old for you.” I smiled at Shane then looked at Kai. My smile disappeared as I saw him but he smiled to me innocently as if he forgot what he did to me. 

I quickly looked away and shifted my gaze to Shane. “Shane sweetie, I’ll introduce him to you soon but for now, we have to do something.. so go Daddy and have a little chat with him.” I told her, sounding like her mom. XD

She pouted and frowned. “Okay.. ” Then, walked out of room sadly.

As she finally exited the study room, I took a seat in front of Kai with my hands, covering my cleavage not be seen by this pervert.

“Jaerim.. I’m sorr—“

I immediately cut him off. “So, Mrs. Lee assigned me to tutor you, right?” I asked him, as I flipped every pages of this MATH book, I’m holding.

He sighed. “Yeah. But before that, I would like to apologize for what I did. I know it was completely wro— “

“Let’s talk about that later. Answer page 112 first, the first five items only. I’ll explain it after.” I said as cold as I can, then threw the book in his direction and  left the room.

I slammed the door closed after I got outside. My heart was beating so damn fast! I held my chest and leaned against the door. The moment I saw him smiling, my heart softens like what he did to me the other night disappeared like poof. I’m falling for his charms again... Plus, I really do miss that guy.

With that, I sighed again and went to the kitchen to drink some cold water to compose myself. As I got a glass of water, I glanced at the clock in the kitchen and it reads 9: 16 pm. It’s already late. Is he going to stay for the night? I shook my head. Jaerim! Don’t mind that guy. Relaxxxxx! Breath in, breath out! I told myself as I went for the living room to stay there for awhile and without knowing it, I drifted to sleep just after a split second.

*After two and a half hours*

I woke up after a nap. I rubbed my eyes after stretching my arms up high. I looked around with a blank thought in mind then I glanced at the walk clock, hanging on the wall and it reads: 11:50 pm.

Then, I remembered Kai. Oh geeeez! He’s still upstairs.. I run upstairs, towards the study room to check on him. I opened the door to the study room and saw him sleeping. 

I approached him slowly and saw his arm folded on the table as he used them as a pillow of his head. I took seat beside him and examined his face. Oh, Kai.. Will there be a second chance for us? I wonder if you still think of me? I sighed. I glanced at paper he was holding. I took it and looked at his answers. I smiled as I looked at it. He’s pretty good in MATH. I wonder why does he need a tutor? He got three out five. Not bad, right? I looked at him again and unconciously, I smiled again. I miss you, jagiya.

Kai’s P.O.V.

*The next morning*

I woke up when I felt I was in a cozy bed. I sat up from the bed and scanned the room. A bedroom? I stretched my arms first before I immediately got up and exited the room. I can’t believe I spend the night here in her’s and her boyriend’s house. Geez!

As I finally reached downstairs, I was startled when I heard someone called me, I think.

“Hey, kid!”

I looked around and saw that tall-slash-sharped-chin-dude. =_____________= 

“Jaerim left. She went to her friend Kyungsoo.” He said. “Oh, here. Have some breakfast.” He continued, handing me a plate of waffles with a maple syrup on top. “Come on, let’s eat.”

I rolled my eyes but I approached him and received the plate of waffles in his hand. I sat next to him, and started to eat. 

“The waffles aren’t that good, you know.” I criticized as I continue to eat it. Sorry, I was hungry. 

“Really? Sorry, I’m not a good cook.” He confessed, smiling, showing off his healthy gums. “Bear with it. Please.” He laughed shortly, while I remain calm. “So, tell me. How long are you Jaerim’s classmate?”

I squinted my eyes, looking at him.“How about you? How long are you Jaerim’s boyfriend? How long are you both cheating on me?” I countered, in a calmest way I know.

“Excuse me?” Kris asked, chocking in his food.

“Won’t you answer that question, huh?” I responded.

Kris just laughed. He laughed like I told him a fucking joke or something. He was laughing so hard. “So, you’re not just Jaerim’s classmate.. You are her boyfriend as well. Wooh, nice!”

“FUCK! ARE YOU JUST GONNA ACT LIKE YOU’RE FUCKING DEAF, HUH? ANSWER ME, YOU BULLSHIT!!!” I yelled at him, as I stood up from my seat and grabbed his collars.

Kris just rolled his eyes as he pushed my hands away from his collars. “I think you’re just being rude now. Kai, right? At least show gratitude. I cooked a breakfast for you plus I carried you all the way to the guest room, last night.” He said, smiling teasingly. “Anyway kid, I’m not who you think I am. You got the wrong idea. I’m not Jaerim’s boyfriend nor lover.. I’m her stepbrother.” He said, looking at me in the eye.

“You’re her what?!”

“Stepbrother, kid. Keep that in mind.” He smirked, knocking my head with his closed fist.

Stepbrother? Fuck! I guess, I was mad at Jaerim for nothing! Everything was just a misunderstanding!!

I can’t help but to face-palmed myself. God! I was an idiot! Why didnt I let her talk since the very beginning! Aish! Jongin, go kill yourself! #-_____________-# 

“I like your attitude, kid! What a fighter!” He smiled again, patting my head. “Now go, kid! Go get your girl, before it’s fucking too late.” Kris said, punching me on my shoulder playfully yet hard.

I smiled awkwardly and nodded my head as a simple thanks.

I quickly run, exiting their house and onto Kyungsoo’s.

---------------------------

I was driving my way to Kyungsoo’s house when I saw Jaerim, walking out of the place already.

I honked at her and she looked at my car’s direction. So, I quickly out of my car and approached her.

“Jaerim.. Can we talk?” I begged as I looked at her.

“Of course. That’s what we needed the most, right?”

I gulped this lump on my throat as I started speaking. “I’m sorry. For everything.. You see, I didn’t understand or at least, listen to your explanations. I even accused you of cheating with your stepbrothe.. I’m really sorry. I even used Min-ah to make you jealous.. W-We even kissed. I’m really sorry.” I said with all honesty and sincerity in my words.

“You kissed?” She askesd, merely crying.

“I’m sorry..”

She smiled timidly but the were pain hidden behind it. It was obvious. “I understand, Kai. I abandoned you for a moment.. Of course, you felt empty and alone.. So, I understand.. I really understand..” She said as she slipped her hands on my waist, hugging me. “I don’t care if Sophie nor Min-ah was your first kiss as long as you as you promise, that I’ll be your last.” She said, resting her head on my chest.

“Yes. I’ll promise that.” I said, as I hugged her back and kissing her head. Aigoo.. I missed this. I missed her hair. I missed her scent. I missed her presence. I missed her. I missed everything about her.

“I’m also sorry, Kai.. that I can’t be with you the moment you need me the most.. ” She confessed, hugging me tightly this time.

“It’s okay. I know, I understand.” I said, rubbing her back in a circular motion after I pulled her away from the hug and cupped her face. I leaned in, tilted my head a little to the side and we kissed. Her hand came to my face and I felet her soft fingers tracing my jaw line. I tasted her favorite strawberry lip balm on her lips as I licked her lips, sweetly. The kiss felt innocent and pure unlike before. It was full of love, passion, and tenderness. The kiss I could feel with Jaerim.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another update but sorry if it was a late one though. I’m sorry! :D But I hope you all did enjoy this one! :D Anyways, how are you guys? Doing good? :) hehe. Please do VOTE, COMMENT and SHOW SOME LOVIN’!

•×LuHainne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1K 32
Princess Kim Ailee has always dream of becoming a kpop star but her parents does not know that and arrange a marriage with the neighboring town princ...
60.4K 2.6K 70
What If One day a Normal, Pretty, Talented, and Smart girl, Will be the one who will ruined a friendship because of love. Its not her intention. She...
597K 13.7K 47
*Warning, has bad grammar and is weird and cringy, read at your own risk.* Everybody thinks Yuri is a nerd who can't defend herself. But what people...
3.5K 93 26
Kim Y/N who is a struggling female mechanic who has always wanted to see a illegal street race just so she can see the many cars and motorbikes. So s...