Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan...

Da PrinceWayo

Can, was so energetic person, friendly and love by others, but, let's say that he was lack of parental guidan... Altro

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement.
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 17

964 57 13
Da PrinceWayo

Standing on the edge of the mountain, Newwie staring at the blue sky, using his power to communicate with the other Demigods, especially Libra (Singto).

A few minutes later, a light flash through the sky and beam towards the mountain, eleven Demigods landed to the ground with kneeling position and all of them got up. Looking at Newwie who's calling to them, Libra is the one who talked first. "Why are you calling the council member?"

Other Demigods looked at him, Newwie sighed softly and said. "I need your help, there was a demon who eating people with high spiritual energy, most of the victims was the human who received my powers."

Libra was surprised, not only him the whole council is talking about it each other.

"Are you sure it was a demon?" Sagittarius (Tay) Said.

"Yes, I'm sure! That demon eats my people spiritual energy!"

"We cannot interrupt in people's death, but if there's a demon involved with this, We the council should take an action!" Aquarius(Arthit) said. Humans was his favorite living here in this world.

"Right!" Virgo (Ohm) added.

Libra(Singto) still, thinking about this matter, while the other keep bubbling. A few minutes later, he finally opened his mouth, since half of the council don't want to interrupt with humans, He the leader of the council will decide to it. "I Libra, agreed to help humans with that demon, only demon is our care. I will assign who wanted to help to capture the demon."

AeSaint(Pisces), Arthit (Aquarius) Kornknock(Gemini), Forth(Aries) and Sagittarius(Tay) will go to the humans world, and the whole council came up with the plan.

Aries(Forth) will stay were he was, playing as a human, but all the council will hide their spiritual power in order to capture the demon, Aquarius Arthit, will stay outside the school by playing with nature's, While Korn and Knock will stay with him. Ae and Saint will be stay inside the school of Wayo as a transfer student, while Newwie and Sagittarius Tay will stay at Can school as a teacher, this two Person was the most important person in this Fanfiction of course they're a protagonist! And the spiritual energy was two times more in ordinary.

..

..

..

Can, was surprised when they have a suddenly change a supervisor at the classroom, even the gym class teacher was new, it was Newwie that Can already knew and the new face Tay.

In order to capture the demon, they will not tell it to Wayo and Can, in able to make sure everything is going well.

most of the time, Can was having a great lunch and date with Tin, Newwie will stay from a far while Tay use his power.

This day, Can and Tin at the Siam mall, dating is Tin and Can pastime, since Can was a year younger than Tin, Tin suppress his feelings to devour him, of course God knows that he wanted to get that Can fine buttocks, it's just that Can was still young. We're not in the ancient times that the younger the better.

After eating, watching movies and buy something for Can, both of them walk to the parking area of the mall, at the 3rd floor. There was no people that time at the parking area, Tin wanted to gave Can peck kiss, but Can puberty stage was stronger than he thinks.

After a peck kiss on cheeks, Can was startled and looked at him, Tin smiled at him, then Can eye's was shining, his face was red. Tin touched his cheeks and surprised that Can was burning from Hot. He tried to put the highest volume of the air-conditioned, but Can capture his hand before he able to touch it.

"Tin, I'm sorry." He said, Tin was puzzled but the next action was surprised him. From the passenger seat, Can sat at lap of Tin, then he kissed Tin mercifully. Tin hands wrap around Can's waist, and kissed him back. Can kiss Tin jawline and move his lips to Tin earlobe, Tin growned from sudden move, moving down to his neck, Can bite his neck like a vampire. Then Can licked with the tip of his tongue Tin adams apple, Tin hands was on the waist slowly moved to Can fine buttocks, touching like a bread and squeezed it.

Can growned from the touch and let go Tin's neck, the car space was small but, Can manage to looked up while groaning. Tin saw this and take an action, he then ripped off Can's uniform. The buttons was ripped by Tin, he started to kiss Can collar bone, down to he's breast. Can pink nipples was eye catching, Tin can't let go this two little buns. Licking and biting each nipple, Tin was not satisfied and leave a hickey on his chest, Can sexy waist was indeed beautiful.

Tin was hard this time, but he was still on his mind, he removed the zipper and open Can short, Can little Cantaloupe was standing straight, the tip of his Cantaloupe was a liquid, Tin smirked at him, Can face was red and hotter. Tin finger put in Can's mouth, and Can sucked his finger.

Tin other hand taking care Can's little Cantaloupe by stroking it, up and down. While sucking Tin finger, Can can't help but to groaned loudly! Tin was satisfied with that and Can sperm suddenly release, it was fast but Tin smirked, and his hand was wet from the cum of Can.

Can was embarrassed, but what can he do? this past week, he always have a wet dreams about Tin having a sex with him. Tin adjusted the sit of the car and removed his wet polo, he's body was seductively, and Can lowered from seat and touching Tin's hammer head! The length of this hammer head was trice bigger than little Cantaloupe, Can was shocked, and Tin smirked.

oooohhh no! I forgot the WARNING contents! for r18 only 😂😂😂

"P'Tin, can Can taste it?" Can eye's was brightened, he's face was flushed.

"Of course, it's all yours." Tin said, he slowly helped Can licked his Hammer head and Can slowly take it in his mouth.

Tin groaned loudly, luckily this basement was very quiet and the big Van was hiding them, plus Tin car was thicker and you cannot see people inside.

Can carefully sucked the long length of this hammer head, his butt was itchy but he know and Tin knew that this time was not the time for that. Tin groaned and release his semen to Can's mouth, Can was surprised but, he slowly swallowed it all, licking his bottom lip and smiled.

"P'Tin taste is good."

Tin was satisfied and pulled his face to gave Can a kiss.

..

..

..

After the day of their lunch, Phana invited him again to take him out, Wayo first don't want to, but Can said that this was the opportunity to know if Phana was sincerely to him.

Wayo don't know if Phana liked him back, but he doesn't want to build his hope again. If Ming was here, surely, Ming will gave him an advice, Ming was still out of the country to finish his school.

Ming was his best friend, he was the only one who care to him before, until Can arrived at his life everything is change.

Going to lunch almost every day, is this a date? Why Phana still don't know himself for too long? If he confessed to him again what will happen to him? Is he going to be abandoned by him again?

His mind was full of doubts, Phana was really a damn person!

To be continued.

Ayah update!

Sorry for Mature content😂😂

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

294K 21.8K 50
Manik is a rich city-dweller and has everything a person would want - loving parents, very good looks, intelligence, good friends, a girl friend who...
1.6M 111K 26
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...
204 138 32
In the grip of a headlock, my breath escaped in desperate gasps. A woman's voice, laced with threat, interrogated my presence. Summoning every ounce...
903K 30.8K 110
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...