Love Me (ManxMan)

By shyshySun

My parents are possibly one of the most successful human sex traffickers in my home country. Which means they... More

A Notice; Please read?
Read
Prolouge <Esmeralda>
Chapter 1 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 2 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 3 <Magnus>
Chapter 4 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 5 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 6 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 7 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 8 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 9 <Magnus>
Chapter 10 <Magnus>
Chapter 11 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 12 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 13 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 14 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 15 <Magnus>
Chapter 16 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 17 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 18 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 19 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 20 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 21 <Magnus>
Chapter 22 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 23 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 24 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 26 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 27 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 28 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 29 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 30 <Magnus>
Chapter 31 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 32 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 33 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 34 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 35 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 36 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 37 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 38 <Magnus>
Chapter 39 <Magnus>
Chapter 40 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 41 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 42 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 43 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 44 <Magnus>
Chapter 45 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 46 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 47 <Magnus>
Chapter 48 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 49 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 50 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 51 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 52 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 53 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 54 <Magnus>
Chapter 55 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 56 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 57 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 58 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 59 <Esmeralda>
Chapter 60 <Esmeralda>
Epilouge <Esmeralda>
Characters (1)
Characters (2)
A/N: Addressing Adam's and Six's Story

Chapter 25 <Esmeralda>

18K 777 62
By shyshySun

"It's cold! It's cold!" Harley whined, rubbing his arms as he walked ahead of me.

I walked quickly after him and hooked arms with him. "You're the one who decided to leave your jacket in the car," I muttered, rolling my eyes. Harley smiled and winked.

"Why would I bring my jacket when we could share body heat," He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows. I blushed and scoffed.

"You're so weird!" I giggled, lightly shoving him away. He stumbled and grinned, moving back next to me as we walked down the side walk.

"And I don't think Magnus would be okay with that. Or anarchy," I mentioned, playing with the strings of the hoodie Magnus lent me.

"Of course not, Anarchy would give me a slash across the back with his belt," He snickered. "It'd be hot but the wound would irritate me after," He sighed. "That or he'd just ignore me for a bit."

My eyes widened slightly, "he hits you with his belt?" I asked.

"Well yeah, it's not as bad as the stuff we do during sex so don't be surprised anymore," Harley hummed. I blinked and looked around for a store.

"Fair enough. Oh, what about that store? It smells like chocolate!" I grinned. Harley stopped in his tracked with me and hummed in agreement.

"Yeah, it does smell really good. We could bring treats back for our men," he winked and pulled me into the small store. We split up and looked around. I found a chocolate kitten and smiled.

Olivia would like this, and carter could just share it with her. I picked it up and held it in my hand as I looked anything else. I ended up finding some chocolate balls of different flavors. White chocolate, milk chocolate, dark chocolate. All kinds. But I ended up just going with the chocolate kitten and a package of all flavors. Harley as I met up at the register. He paid for his first and then I was up. I looked back at Harley, feeling a bit nervous. He gave me a wide smile, enthusiastically pulling out a thumbs up.

Smiling tightly, I set my items down in front of the girl who was working the register. She looked at me up and down before scanning the items. "15.37 pretty boy," She smirked. I stared at her and flushed red as Harley snorted behind me. I pulled out a twenty Magnus lent me and awkwardly excepted the change.

"She totally was hitting on you," Harley whispered to me as we walked out. I scoffed, "Why the hell would she hit on me?" I asked confused.

"Because, you're a pretty boy. Girls fuck with pretty boys," He stated while nodding.

"Well I don't like girls," I muttered in disgust. "I only like mag....nus...." My words slowed once I realized what I had just said. Harley gasped and squealed.

"You're so infatuated! I'm so glad!" Harley sighed out, placing both his hands over his heart.

"Glad? We just met a week ago or something," I scoffed faking irritation to cover up my embarrassment. Harley hummed.

"Ah, but by agreeing to go on this little friend date you have accepted my first step into our fresh and newly born friendship," He informed, elbowing me in my ribs a little too roughly. I flinched and shoved him away by his shoulder once again.

"Is that even a real thing?" I muttered, crossing my arms.

"No, I made it up because I don't make much friends. This usual drives people away but so far, it hasn't with you," Harley grinned before gasping, "There! We need to go in there!" He said dragging me into some store filled with vintage items and nice clothing.

"This is great, we could buy this Polaroid and take plenty of pictures together. You could be a model for me," He smirked, wiggling his eye brows. I smiled slightly and shook my head.

"Why would I be your model?" I asked, examining the box in his hands.

"You don't need to be, but Luca isn't around right now and I just like having pictures with my friends," He smiled at me. "And of course my old Polaroid broke. My brothers kid was playing with it and he knocked it over and it broke, so..."

"...Well, I guess modeling could be fun, I've never done stuff like that for fun," I said softly, picking up the film to hint further. Harley grinned and kissed both my cheeks with a loud, silly 'Mwah!'.

"You're an angel, Esmeralda, this is going to be a lot of fun," He said, skipping to the cashier. I followed quickly after him with a smile. After he got everything he needed, we headed out to the park near by. It was really beautiful, the leaves just began to turn that color they do when autumn rolls around. It was very peaceful.

"The outfit I'm wearing is okay for pictures, right?" I asked.

Harley waved me off and scoffed, "outfit, smshoutfit! Just smile and say cheese!"

I gave him a confused look, "Cheese?" The flash on his camera went off and I blinked, trying to regain my vision.

"Oh, sorry. I should've waited, but hey, it's coming out, I wanna see if it turned out okay," Harley hummed.

Rubbing my left eye, I watched as the photo slid out of the camera, black at first. But as Harley shielded it from the sun, it began to develop. Slowly, he smiled and stared at it.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?" Harley asked, looking up from the picture. I shrugged and looked around the park.

"Your beauty is immensely alluring, My son."

"So I've been told," I muttered under my breath before turning back to Harley. "I'll take a picture of you and then we could take some together." I suggested with a slight smile.

Harley seemed fond of the idea and agreed. We walked around the park, down the paths that curved around a large area of grass and a playground. With the amount of film we bought, taking pictures was a breeze. After a bit of waiting, the sun began to set and children left the play ground. Harley really wanted to get some pictures of the swings so we made our way the the large swing set. I stepped up and held onto the chains while I stood on the seat of the swing. My head rested against the chain while I gazed at the pinkish blue sunset.

"You know, I never got to really go out a see stuff like this," I sighed, "it's really nice. And peaceful....thanks for bringing me out." I whispered to Harley who smiled, sitting on the swing next to me.

"It's so problem at all. I know the feeling, it's nice to be free, right?" He mumbled softly. It was quiet for a bit and I didn't bother to question what he had subtly mentioned. I knew that if someone asked me something about myself out of the blue, I would be really hesitant to answer as well.

"Hey, Esmeralda?" He asked softly.

"Yeah?"

"...You're not alone. You know, with your whole situation. I don't know much about it but, I know your parents were bad people who did bad things to you. And, I want to let you know that mine were too. So...I understand the lost feelings you're probably having right now. If you want to just hang out and not talk about it with me...we could to that. Just sit here and mess around like friends," Harley paused for a moment and looked at me. I tensed slightly as he began to talk before relaxing.

"Okay..." I agreed, "We can do that."

"Great..." Harley smiled slowly, and was suddenly back to normal. "Does this mean you're my friend now?"

"...What ever makes you happy," I sighed out, pretending to not care. He dusted the air.

"Woo!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 21K 56
One night, a young man wakes up in an empty room. He looks around, but he doesn't recognize his surroundings. Where is he? Why is he here? Who is he...
332K 10K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE ❦︎𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨�...
381K 12K 23
Liam Green, an alpha with a secret who's ready to give up on the idea of finding his mate after 6 years of searching. Finely Floyd, a grade A asshol...
153K 7.1K 48
"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his cheek. Tilting his head up to look at me...