The Beta Wants Me [BXB]

By nojamsbts

Declan Stone, known for his flirty and playboy ways, has his life turned upside down when the playful, know-i... More

-o n e-
- t w o -
-t h r e e-
- f o u r -
- f i v e -
- s i x -
- s e v e n -
- e i g h t -
- n i n e -
- t e n -
- e l e v e n -
- t w e l v e -
- t h i r t e e n -
- f o u r t e e n -
- f i f t e e n -
- s i x t e e n -
SPILL THE TEA
-s e v e n t e e n -
- e i g h t e e n -
- n i n e t e e n -
- t w e n t y -
- t w e n t y o n e -
- t w e n t y t w o -
- t w e n t y t h r e e -
- t w e n t y f o u r -
- t w e n t y f i v e -
- t w e n t y s i x -
- t w e n t y s e v e n -
- t w e n t y e i g h t -
- t w e n t y n i n e -
- t h i r t y -
- t h i r t y o n e -
- t h i r t y t w o -
- t h i r t y t h r e e -
- t h i r t y f o u r -
Epilogue
The Beta Wants Me Cast

- t h i r t y f i v e -

62.4K 2.5K 3K
By nojamsbts

"Hearts to Beats fast, Colors and promises. How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall, But watching you stand alone? All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, One step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid I have loved you, For a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more."
- Christina Perri
( A Thousand Years )

KAI COACHMAN
[July 28th, 2023]

He laughs and says, "that's the point of this, isn't it?"

I just blink and he opens a door that leads to a completely empty room except Finnick sits in the corner with fear in his eyes and I rush over to him. He shoots up and glares at Alec while grabbing me and forcing me to stand beside him as if he was trying to protect me which was super adorable for Finnick but I was confused as hell as to why he was doing this.

"You'll never get away with this!" Finnick screams at Alec who snickers and shoves both hands into the pocket of his black slacks.

"What is he talking about?" I ask Alec.

Alec comes close but Finnick holds his hands out as some type of defense. Alec releases a sigh and it takes him no time at all to grab my arm and pull me close enough for him to whisper into my ear.

"I 'kidnapped' him so he has no idea what's outside. Just go along with this," Alec explains and I nod in understanding.

So I'm not the only one being surprised in this surprise wedding. I mean, I've been surprised so many times within such a short amount of time that this was nothing. Declan always had a way with putting a smile onto my face and putting on a show to get a reaction out of me. I don't know what I did to deserve him.

"Get off of him," Finnick bites at Alec who takes steps back, holding his hands up in mock surrender.

"All I know is that you two—" Alec stops speaking to bend down and open a box, pulling out two amazing suits. He stands up and holds a black suit with a silk neckline in his right hand while he holds another black suit with velvety accents on its cuffs in his left hand, "need to put on these suits."

He hands the suit with the silk neckline that mirrors the silk on Declans cuffs to me and tries to hand the other suit to Finnick but he scrunches his face up and takes a step back.

"Why would I put on a suit? What kind of cult is this?" Finnicks brows knit together in confusion.

"Look," Alec runs a hand down his face without messing up his hair, "put it on or you die."

Finnicks eyes widen, his lips trembling.

"My babies," he whimpers, "K-Killian."

Alec is awkwardly standing now, unsure of what to do because I assume he didn't expect something like this to happen. Giving him a smile, I shoo him away with my hands and mouth for him to give us about ten minutes or so to get dressed. He nods, his features relaxing instantly because I knew he didn't wanna be in this room with a nearly crying Finnick.

I ruffle Finnicks hair and he peers up at me.

"Why aren't you freaking out?" He asks me.

"I know Declan and Killian will get us out of this," I smile at Finnick but on the inside I'm dying because I want to spill the tea but that would ruin everything and this wasn't just my moment, it was his as-well and I wanted it to be special for him when he realizes what all of this is because I got to experience that moment too.

"I'm scared," Finnick frowns.

"Don't be," I grab both his hands, "I'll always be here for you, Bolt."

Finnick finally smiles back at me and I return the smile, lifting my hand up to wipe the tear that was slowly trickling down his cheek.

"Now let's get these suits on," I Let go of him and strip my sweats off to pull the slacks on.

Finnick follows as I do but he peers over at me, his eyes holding confusion.

"Why are you so fine with being kidnapped?" He asks me.

"Oh, I was looking for a way to escape Declan," I lie to him, turning to hide the smile playing at my lips.

"What?!" Finnick shrieks and I try so hard to not break character because it was just too fun to mess with him.

I slip off my t shirt and pull on the long sleeve white undershirt and began to button it up while Finnick snapped out of his shock and began to put on his white short sleeved undershirt but he stared at me the whole time he buttoned it up.

I shrug, "all these years, I've never really liked him."

"What? Why didn't you tell me? How is that even possible, you two look so in love every time I see you together...how is all of that fake?" Finnick frowns.

I nearly smile fondly, knowing well that Declan never fails to look at me like I'm a fucking gem in his life.

I shrug on the black blazer, enjoying the feel of the silk neckline that jazzes up the entire look. I sit down on the box that Alec got our suits out of and slip on a pair of black shoes that are polished to perfection and hand Finnick his own pair that I knew were his just by the small size and the carving of his name on the soles. Looking at my shoes closely, I had the same carving of my name on mine.

"Aren't I just an amazing actor, Bolt. I should've won an Oscar. Micheal B. Jackson who?" I reply and watch Finnick as his frown remains while he slips on his black vest and then his suit that had velvet at the cuffs.

He simply slipped his shoes on and he was done and looked absolutely amazing.

"Kai, this isn't funny. Is Declan a joke to you? He loves you," Finnick walks up to me.

I walk up closer to him and begin to style his hair so that he looks more styled. I would've styled myself more but I cared more about how good Finnick looked. I profusely try to make his hair look neat which must have annoyed him as he began to swat my hand away with irritation and a scowl on his face.

"Why do you care so much about how I look?" He explodes, "we're having a conversation, Kai."

"Bolt—"

"Don't Bolt me, the Kai I know would never act like this and just blatantly disregard Declans feelings. This is probably the work of that cultist leader guy that brought us here," Finnick huffs as his face turns red with anger.

"Do I really look like I'm apart of a cult?" Alec draws out as he pokes his head through the door before coming in fully.

Finnick glares at him but says nothing.

"Now that you two are done," Alec begins then smiles, "lets get this show on the road."

I try to hide my excitement but I fail and the smile is clearly evident on my face. Finnick looks at me with the same glare he shot at Alec.

"What's going on?" He asks me.

I shake my head and shrug, not revealing anything so he sighs and sulks as he walks ahead of Alec and I. Alec comes closer to me and runs his fingers through my truly unruly hair to try and make it look nice and I guess he achieved a good look because he gives me a brief grin with a thumbs up.

We continue to walk down the hall, making a turn and that's when Finnick halts in his steps. With a wide smile, I confirm that Finnick sees the whole ceremony that I walked into as soon as I got here. His eyes shine as his head turns to see everything and then I saw his eyes begin to water.

Walking up until I was beside him, I see that his eyes caught Killian's which was the source of his watery eyes. Finnicks eyes snap to look at me and his lips quiver as he's trying to determine whether or not to smile or frown from being deceived by Alec and I.

"You knew?" He whispers.

"This was just as surprising for me," I chuckle softly.

The classic wedding music begins to play and that's when I take Finnicks hand in mine. We give each other a brief meaningful look before we begin to walk down the isle that was laid out in white silk with white and contrasting red flowers sprinkled on it.

The isle separated the two large rows that filled up the entire room with people except the front of the alter that possessed the pastor, the groomsmaids and groomsmen and our husbands to be that stood on different steps and in different positions.

We walk up slowly but the slowness is killing me and I begin to walk faster which doesn't faze Finnick because he's just as desperate to get to Killian as I am to get to Declan.

We arrive at the stairs that lead up to the alter and stop walking. I release Finnicks hand as he let's go of mine and we spilt apart. My eyes are fixed onto Declans and the warmth that radiates off of him draws me in until I'm right in front of him. He smells amazing and I'm hit with the nostalgic memories of when I first met him.

"Bolt, what the hell did you do when I was gone?" I whispered to Finnick nervously, my tone unsteady.

"I-I, sorry. I just wanted to help," He whispered back to me.

"Damn, I can't leave you for five seconds without you—" I stopped mid-sentence, jerking in my seat and whipping my head forward to glare at Declan who smirked with his eyes shimmering with a look that made Finnick shift in his seat noticeably with discomfort.

Momentarily ignoring Finnicks discomfort, my eyes remained trained onto Declans as the mischief that clouded his eyes made every nerve in my body burst if that were even fucking possible. I shivered, my throat feeling dry as the smell of raw and unaltered lust wafted up my nose and my member jerk in response.

This was weird, this guy was weird. I'd never reacted to a dude like this which was weird and I hated it. I couldn't even hear the chatter that was buzzing within the cafeteria because my eyes were trained on Declans up until his leg rubbed sultrily against my inner thigh and that's when I snapped out of whatever trance I was in.

I notice how Killian shoved his untouched plate of food in Finnicks direction and kept his cold exterior on his face. I couldn't help but roll my eyes because this was some stereotypical Wattpad shit. We all knew Killian lowkey wanted Finnicks ass and this pretend I'm-a-brooding-Bad-Boy was all apart of a ploy to pretend he didn't want Bolt. Cliche as fuck but tea is tea.

"Thank you!" Finnick said enthusiastically with a small smile. He's so precious.

Killian didn't look at Finnick as he said harshly,"I didn't do it for you."

Cue eye roll. Edward Patterson who?

A small smile still danced across Finnicks lips as he grinned with a blush. Such a precious bean.

"Okay," Finnick said, taking a fry and munching on it.

Finnick looked over at me and raised a worried eyebrow. It was then that I realized how my face was red because Declans foot was rubbing against my member. My dick was twitching and I felt the front of my briefs begin to get wet, that's when I realized that a fucking guy got me wet and hard at the same damn time.

I was having a hard time focusing on eating or pretending to be on my phone. I was biting my lip, frustration evident on my face and I began to scowl at Declan. Declan's eyes were black and held a meaning that made my legs begin to feel like jelly with that stupid seductive smile in comparison to my scornful gaze.

I stood up, unable to deal with this any longer. I looked at Finnick, discomfort in my eyes. I coughed before opening my mouth.

"I-I think I'm going to skip class and go h-home or whatever," I stuttered which was a rarity for me.

"Are you okay?" Bolt asks me with worry on his face.

"I—yes, of course I am Bolt," I muttered.

"Are you—" Finnick stops speaking suddenly and I watch a blush bloom onto his face. He looks at Killian quickly who had picked up a fry from Finnicks tray and looked unbothered.

I didn't know what the fuck happened but I didn't care to know at the moment.

I didn't wait for Finnick to finish his statement and began to walk out quickly, slipping out of the lunch room doors.

"I'll go see if he's okay," I heard Declan say distantly and I began to speed walk even faster.

And from that moment, history was made.

I snap out of my memories just in time to see my beautiful quadruplets all together walking down the isle but Hazel held the pillow with the ring on it while Asher threw flowers, Aiden was blowing adorable kisses and Easton was latching onto Hazel as he nervously peered up at the people who were sat. Beside my children was Eros and Xander, while Eros threw flowers nervously with a similar freaked out expression that Easton wore, Xander was holding the pillow that held a ring.

Aiden, Easton, Eros and Xander wore adorable little tuxedos while Asher and Hazel wore blush pink dresses that stopped at their feet with white flats that graced their feet. Asher had her hair style up in a simple bun as she hated having her hair down while Hazel had her hair down but it was straightened which concerned me because I didn't want her to lose her natural curls.

The kids stopped in front of the alter and I smile brightly while my kids smile widely as they see Declan and I.

"Daddy!" Asher shrieks happily as she looks at Declan and I.

"Princess, shh," Declan presses his first finger to his lips to hush her but he winks at her and blows her a kiss that Asher receives as she giggles uncontrollably and nods.

I turn to look at Declan fully and he wears a smirk, his hand going forward in what looks like an attempt to grasp my waist and pull me close but he doesn't and his fingers twitch just slightly as he retracts his hand. It was such a habit for him to grab my waist and pull me in close that now that he couldn't, he was having withdrawal symptoms. I snicker silently and he playfully glares.

"Declan, do you take Kai to be your husband through thick and thin, through every and all obstacles faced. For richer and for poorer. Through bad moods and good moods?" I hear the priest question.

"I do," Declan doesn't hesitate for a single moment.

"Kai, do you take Declan to be your husband through thick and thin, through every and all obstacles faced. For richer and for poorer. Through bad moods and good moods?" The priest questions once more.

"I do," I smile as I instantly answer without a second thought.

Declans smile mirrors mine and I vaguely hear the priest say something along the lines of, 'you may kiss your groom.' But I wasn't too sure because all I could feel was Declans lips passionately moving against mine as his strong arms held me close. This was pure bliss as I felt his tongue gently slide teasingly against my bottom lip, begging for entrance but I playfully deny him access.

Growling, he squeezes roughly at my waist and bites roughly onto my top lip which causes my mouth to open but I pull myself away from Declan because we were in front of an audience that contained my mother but she ended up cheering and hooting, encouraging our PDA.

Pulling away finally, my eyes are simply lost in Declans as his dark eyes dilate and gaze down at me with so much love that I felt as if I was suffocating.

Declan held me close and I lay my head onto his chest as I hear my best friend utter the words, 'I do,' and press his lips against Killians who proceeds to practically face fuck Finnick with his lips. I nearly gag, wondering if that's how Declan and I looked just now but I shrugged and decided to hype up Finnick.

"That's my best friend!" I holler aloud and the crowd erupts into laughter.

Finnick pulls away from Killian with a dazed expression before his eyes met mine and he smiled brightly.

I look up as Declan takes my hand in his and he reaches for one of the rings that was on the pillow that Hazel was holding. He gently slips it onto my ring finger and I admire how beautiful it is.

"I love you," he whispers with so much sincerity that my eyes begin to water.

I gently, with shaking hands take the other ring that was on the pillow and try to slip it, shakily, onto Declans finger but I fuck up like always and it slips out of my grip. Declan easily catches the ring and smiles fondly at me as he pulls me close and presses a gentle but lingering kiss onto my temple.

"Take your time, love," he tells me quietly.

I swallow and take the ring from his hand slowly. I steady myself and push back how overwhelmingly happy I am and hold Declans warm hand in my own before slowly slipping the beautiful ring onto his own finger.

Declan raises a brow as I raise his left hand up and press my lips gingerly and passionately against the palm of his hand. Looking up at him, I blush shyly at the utter surprise on his face. I grasp his left hand tighter with both my hands and allow a single tear to slip out of my eyes.

"I love you," I say softly, blinking rapidly to stop anymore tears because I didn't want to cry but it was so damn hard because it felt like everything was coming to a close.

"Fuck," it seems to accidentally slip out of Declans mouth as he pulls me in and embraces me tightly, "you're my everything, Kai Coachman."

My smile wobbles a bit as I fight the annoying desperation to cry. I pull back from him gently and shake my head.

"It's Kai Stone to you," I retort playfully.

Declan wastes no time in pressing his lips back against mine. There's the indistinct sound of applause but all I can feel is Declan on me and the sound of my heartbeat as it fills my ears with the sound of how madly in love I am with him.

I'll forever be grateful that The Beta Wanted Me.

Don't worry this is not the end, there will be an Epilogue to follow guysss.

Bridesmaids Dresses:

Hazel & Ashers Dress:

Aiden, Easton, Xander & Eros suit:

Similar Interpretation of the Wedding Hall but with the modifications I've put in the chapter:

Kai's Wedding Ring:

Annndddddd that's a wrap.

~xoxo, Babybird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41 0 4
Soobin and Huening Kai in which two boys fell deeply in love with each other in high school. Building a bond and managing to understand the circumsta...
26.6K 442 29
It was the most fucked up idea. Offering up his self dignity to give pleasure to his one enemy, Kai, just because he was afraid he'd have his ass ki...
2.1M 33.9K 19
Finn had finally done it. He had saved enough money to attend the town's all-boys school. After years of bullying from the public school, he was ecst...
1.9K 209 42
Declan Hankinston is on a mission to find a new prom date amidst the pain of his first heartbreak. Encouraged by his cousin Aubrey, he ventures into...