Love Me Until The End (A Sam...

De MoWantsAnotherSlice

Morgan is depressed,just moved to a new town and had to leave her only friend,Alex. She thinks her new school... Mais

Love Me Untill The End (A Sam Pottorff Fan Fic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2~Him
Chapter 3~Ally
Chapter 4
Chapter 5~Why
Chapter 6~Misery
Chapter 7~ Twins?
Chapter 8~ The Drawing Ends Now
Thanks So Much
Chapter 9~ Ex Girlfriend
Chapter 10~A loss
Chapter 11~ Was It Real?
Chapter 12~Sins and Tragedies
Chapter 13~A Few More Hidden Secrets
Chapter 14~You!?!?
Chapter 15~Red...Red Everywhere
♥I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!♥
Chapter 16~Rest? How can I rest?
Not An Update but Please Read!
Chapter 18~Forgoten But Loved
Chapter 19~ A Magical Day
ONE FREAKING THOUSAND
ITS UP

Chapter 20~FINAL CHAPTER

1.3K 39 12
De MoWantsAnotherSlice

Morgans POV

"HE OBVIOUSLY WAS TRYING TO GET WITH YOU, WHY CANT YOU SEE THAT"

"JESS IS JUST A FRIEND AND HE KNOWS I LOVE YOU" I shouted back at a red faced Sam.

"WELL I DON'T LOVE YOU" He screamed. 

Hearing this I ran out of the house and kept running until me feet hurt. I was barefoot. I ended up at the beach. I went close the water and sat down I started thinking.

We were just friends and he knows that. Why would he be so jealous when he is the keeper of my heart? I love him. But he doesn't love me back. Why would he say that? Was he being serious? Just then I realized that I was crying. The warm tears rolled down my cheeks as I stare at the setting sun shining on the water.

I have been sitting here for about an hour.  The sum was almost completely down. I started to stand up and when I looked up I saw Sam with a piece of folded paper. I looked at him a little confused he handed me the piece of paper.

~~~~On The Paper~~~~

S=Sam

M=Morgan

S: Hey, I'm Sam you wanna hang later. (some random phone number that is supposed to be his);)

M: I'm Morgan and sure it sounds like fun.

S: K text me after school and I'll give you directions to my house ;)

M: Kk see you then :)

It was the note he passed me when we first met. But it had something added to it.

S:I will love you until the end

A/N

Omg this book is overrr!

I hope you liked it!

I'm deciding to make a sequel because I want to. It might not be up really fast because I have school but I will definitely make it.

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH FOR READING.

IT HONESTLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE SHARE AND COMMENT

I WILL LET  ALL OF YOU KNOW AS SOON AS I PUBLISH IT.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

95.2K 1.4K 98
They say that silence is how you can tell when someone is truly hurt but what if you don't like to talk? Jade is Sam Pottorff's little sister. She's...
16K 423 13
EDIT: Username change [Modern AU, college] Jack had always thought that the worst mistake he made was falling in love with the blonde haired beach bo...
162K 2.8K 27
Her name was Morgan Caylen yes I know she is Jc Caylens little sister. You might think her life is perfect... But, you are wrong Morgan is bullied ev...
881 26 17
Yet again something tragic happend to Alex. Now he has to transfer to another school because his trusted friend couldn't keep one thing to himself. B...