No Name (Jake Webber)

Par sad_yeehaw__

Lilliana just wanted to come to L.A to help her career. What she got instead was so much more. -COMPLETED- S... Plus

Characters
Wait Right Here
I'll Be Back In The Morning
I know that i'm not that important to you
But to me Girl you're so much more than gorgeous
So much more than perfect
Right now i know that im not really worth it
If you give me time
I can work on it
Give me some time
While i work on it
losin your patience
And girl i don't blame ya
The earths in rotation
You're waiting for me
Look at my face
While i fuck on your waist
cause we only have one conversation a week
That's why your friends always hatin' on me
Fuck 'em though
I did this all by myself
Matter of fact
I ain't ever asked no one for help
okay thank youuuu
And that's why i don't pick up my phone when it rings
None of my exes is over lil peep
Nobody flexin' as much as I be
That's why
She text me
And tell me
She love me
She know that
Someday
I'll be
Over the Sea
Makin my money
And smoking my weed
I think it's funny
she open up to me
get comfortable with me
Once i got it comin
I love her, she love me
I know that i'm nothing like someone her family want me to be
If i find a way, would you walk it with me?
Look at my face when you talkin' to me
Can I get one conversation at least?
read this, bitch (please)
Shout out to everyone makin' my beats
You helpin' me preach
This musics the only thing keepin the peace
When I'm falling to pieces
Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason
A reason to shine, a reason like mine and I'm fallin' to pieces
Look at the sky tonight, all of the stars have a reason
BOOK TWO!!
hey read this lmao

Cause we only have one conversation a week

1.6K 32 18
Par sad_yeehaw__

You know that feeling you get when you know something is going to turn out bad? As soon as we got to that party I felt it. I could feel it in my chest and noticed how it hurt. "Are you okay, Lilly?" Jake asked as we got out of the car. I nodded my head not wanting him to be worried. I grabbed his hand in my own as he led us into the house. As soon as we walked in I was hit with the strong smell of weed and alcohol. The music was blaring and I could feel the beat rattle my chest. "I'm going to go get a drink you want anything?" Jake asked leaning down to whisper in my ear. I shook my head no and he dropped my hand then walked into the kitchen. I took a deep breath in and wandered around until eventually I found someone I knew. 

"Lilliana!" Natalie yelled over the music 
"Hey what's up?" 
"Oh nothing much I've been trying to find someone I knew"
"Me too! I'm glad I found you, Jake left me to go drink" As soon as I said that I noticed the smile on her face fade a little bit. It was only for a second because she then said "Well why don't we go dance? You can still have fun!" 
"Yeah, lets"  I let Natalie drag me to the center of the room where everyone was dancing. I didn't know what song was playing but I let myself sway back and forth to the music. "Look at you!" Natalie yelled. I laughed and grabbed her hands making her dance with me. We danced for awhile together until she eventually got dragged away. 

I went into the kitchen to take a shot and saw David sitting on the counter looking down at his phone. "David why aren't you out there?"  He looked up at me and shrugged "There's a lot of people"  I nodded knowingly and reached for the bottle of fireball. I grabbed a cup and poured a small amount. I quickly took the shot and cringed as I felt the burning sensation at the back of my throat. I poured another and downed that one too. I took three shots before I went back to the living room and started dancing again. 

A couple hours later the effects of the Alcohol were starting to wear off. I walked back into the kitchen thinking about how I haven't seen Jake. I started getting the feeling I had gotten earlier but shrugged it off when I saw Colby with a girl. I smirked towards myself as I poured myself another drink and went to find Jake. 

I walked around downstairs still not finding him. I started getting the feeling again as I walked up the stairs not knowing where he could be. The first door I walked by smelled of sex. I didn't want to go in there so I went across to the next one. I opened the door and didn't see anyone or anything. I walked back out and walked down the hall to the last door. I opened it quickly and let out a sigh of relief when no one was in there. My heart quickly dropped as I went to check the first room. I opened the door slowly and felt my stomach start churning at the sight in front of me. Jake had a girl on top of him she had her clothes on, but their lips were smashed together. "Jake" I whispered not believing what I was seeing. My sadness was quickly replaced by anger and before I knew it I was grabbing the girl off of him and bring my fist down upon her face. There was a sickening crack and I realized I had broken her nose. Blood started rushing out and quickly covered my hands. I felt someones arms wrap around my waist and pull me off of her. She quickly got to her feet and ran out of the room. "LILLY STOP" Jake yelled. 

I turned to face him and pushed him off of me. He had tears running down his face and his lips were swollen. "How could you fucking do this to me?!" I shouted "I fucking love you and you and you're taking that for granted how could you!" I sobbed 
"I'm sorry" He whispered. I ran up to him and beat my hands against his chest as more sobs escaped. "How fucking could you" I repeated over and over again. 
"I love you" Is all i remembered him saying as I ran out of the room and out of the house. 

I cried while writing this just so you know it's also unedited as fuck 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.7K 226 22
𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕕
97 0 20
When an 23 year old girl from Mexico wants to move back to LA...will it be the right decision?
174K 2.6K 47
Oh, why'd you have to be so cute? It's impossible to ignore you. DISCONTINUED [NOT EDITED] made this literally in 8th grade so it's not that good L...
249K 3.3K 30
(UNDER EDITING) If you began reading and it is missing any of the chapters, that chapter is under editing. I will delete this once I am done editing...