Rwby watches Kamen Riders

By rex78089

Rwby have discovered a box full of cd cases and when they bring them to their room they discover a alternate... More

The discovery
The build of excitement!
The rider king
The phoenix hero
The silver eyed dragon rider part 1
The silver eyed dragon rider part 2
The silver eyed dragon rider part 3
The silver eyed dragon rider part 4(finale)

The Silver eyed Rider?!

3.8K 26 12
By rex78089

On a Saturday afternoon Ruby was showing his sister and friends the DVD cover she found last night and caused everyone to be shocked by the cover picture.

''Whoa! This guy gots silver eyes like you Ruby?!''yang said as had it in her right hand with Blake replied with ''you said it was glowing when you saw it?''.

Ruby nodded fast as she blurted out ''yeah! It was glowing red!'',Jaune replied with ''maybe you were tired and thought it was glowing red''This made everyone agree with him including Weiss which was rare but Ruby disagreed.

''Guys I'm telling you this DVD is off''Ruby said as yang wrapped her right arm around her sister and said ''how about we watch this and see if it's a normal DVD or not?''.

Later everyone was in team RWBYs room once again as yang put the DVD in the DVR and pressed play,The video started to play.

Explosion were making its way across a battlefield with two people colliding their fists to one another.

??#1:tch! *being punched across the face as he was slammed to the ground by the force*

??#2:enough already vecta! *the person yelled out as he face was revealed with brown hair with gold trims as extended out his left hand*

Vecta:never...as long as you and her exist I'll continue to fight and then destroy the world!

A massive explosion consumed vecta as the second person yelled as he was soon caught in it,A few seconds passed a gold light shot out of  the flames and suddenly vanished.

Ruby and the others were shocked as they didn't expect this to happen,But when the scene soon changed they became shocked for who they saw.

Two babies were laying in their individual cribs as they were sleeping quietly as their mother was humming a lullaby to them...She possessed long black hair with red trims and silver eyes..her name was Ruby Rose.

Ruby:that's me!?

Yang:no way?! Your a mom!

Sixteen years had passed as the sky was raining and thunder striking the ground as a child was running away from beowolf,The boy was trapped after the turned a corner and was shaking as he saw the Grimm slowly heading towards him.

Weiss:oh no! *her hands were covering her mouth as everyone was scared for the child*

The beowolf suddenly turned as a person with bright red hair and orange trims was standing behind it as he had his hands in his pockets.

??:you attacking that girl? Really talk about sad right their... *he pulled his left hand from his pocket and pulled out a red crystal from it*

Everyone noticed the red hair boy and Ruby yelled out at the screen ''It's that boy from the cover!''.

The red haired boy soon smiled before his crystal shined red and caused a belt to appear on his waist.

<Elemental Driver!>

The red haired boy snapped his fingers as a miniature sized race car drove into his hands out of nowhere.

''Time to go turbo!''

He shifted the race car into transformation mode as insert the crystal at its center.

Ruby:could he be...

Everyone:A Kamen Rider?!

<Phoenix Burst!>

*Dubstep music played*

The boy slowly cranked the lever on his belt with orange flames covered his body and made a engine igniting sound.

<time to go!>(the fast blazing racer! Phoenix Burst!)(rev it up!)

Weiss:wow...

Jaune:that one cool armor

The boy was replaced with a armored figure with orange and red color scheme as engine coming out of his back and bird like appearance on the side of his helmet and armor.

This was Kamen Rider Phoenix Burst

Phoenix Burst:let the fire in my heart ignite...and let it go turbo!

The Beowolf charged at him but it was uppercutted into the air as he yelled out '' for it will be your finish!'',The child was shocked by the strength of the rider as she just said ''whoa...''.

Ruby:he so cool!

Ren:he's overpowering the Grimm with ease

Yang:I wonder if he'll be a good sparing partner

Blake:yang...*she said with a sigh*

The rider cranked the lever again as he began to glow orange with his engine letting out a flames as the belt yelled out.

<Overdriving Finish!>

The rider did a 360 flip as his legs ignited into flames as they struck the beowolf so hard that it crashed into the ground head first,The beowolf soon began to evaporate while he de-Henshin.

The scene changed where the boy was walking away from the girl as she ran to him and yelled out ''um who are you!''.

The boy turned around and said with calm tone ''my name is Quartz rose...Kamen Rider Phoenix burst''.

The boy soon walked away as the girl stand where she was and thought ''Kamen Rider....Phoenix burst''.

Yang:did he say rose?!

Weiss:wait that means?!

Jaune:Ruby's a mom?!

Ruby:wait what?

The scene was shown with older Ruby Rose sitting in her house and staring out the window as she quickly looked at a picture frame of her and two sons.

''Quartz..I hope your okay''she said as the scene suddenly shifted to boy with blue hair and black trims crouching down at a nearly dead person as he said with a pleading tone ''please spare me I beg you''.

The blue haired boy slowly raised up his weapon as it was scythe wrapped in chains and a skull embedded in its hilt,The swing his weapon down and made blood splatting to a wall as the boy said ''Alice...it's time to go''.

He walked past the alleyway he was with a blond girl with blue eyes.

''where do you want to eat Sapphire?''

Blake:Sapphire? Wait..why do I get the feeling

Weiss:are those two a couple or something?

Yang:they be a messed up couple if their killing people

sapphire looked away and said ''something spicy..like the usual'',Alice smiled as she quickly grabbed his hand and walked with him through town of atlas as the light of builds brightening her blue eyes and his...silver eyes.

Sapphire was shown with a blue crystal around his neck as a mirror reflecting his self was replaced with a armored figure with chains around his body and dragon like markings.

Jaune:another rider?!

Pyrrha:and he possess the same colored eyes as Ruby...

(I guess today's test was a success..I wonder what tomorrow's opponent will be)

Sapphire thought as scene soon blacked as he grinned.

Ruby:whoa...their my sons..They're awesome!

Yang:who ruined my little sisters innocence I'm going to kill them!

Nora:you guys want to watch another episode?

Everyone nods as they soon looked back at the tv.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 6 3
Tales (Ongoing) ⏳ --- Long ago, a sect of swordsmen known as the Sword of Logos protected the Almighty Book, a powerful tome of history that contains...
28.9K 516 25
In Union City,there is a boy name Makoto Fuwa.His parent died in a car accident and it only him and his little sister to live themselves.They want to...
12.4K 186 28
Isis Lost an ordinary boy with a passion for music, one day inherited a device from his uncle after his dead and become the new Kamen Rider that prot...
12.5K 224 16
RWBY X Kamen Rider crossover A child reincarnate after the purge of the entire world. Will this child be able to help prevent the fall of his world o...